PDA

View Full Version : darrell jackson arrested for wreckless driving

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 11:58 AM
this seems to be a cary over from all his route running out of bounds during the superbowl. he has been spotted and arrested for driving all over the curbs in seattle. damn you would think he could see where the road stops and the sidewalk starts.

Milkman
02-11-2006, 07:54 PM
:rofl:

clevestinks
02-12-2006, 11:40 AM
this seems to be a cary over from all his route running out of bounds during the superbowl. he has been spotted and arrested for driving all over the curbs in seattle. damn you would think he could see where the road stops and the sidewalk starts.
:sofunny: Funny stuff! :sofunny:

Rust-Buster
02-15-2006, 01:32 AM
I think you have your wires crossed. I haven't seen anything in the news about Darrel Jackson getting arrested for wreckless driving. Where did you read or hear that?

tony hipchest
02-15-2006, 09:58 AM
I think you have your wires crossed. I haven't seen anything in the news about Darrel Jackson getting arrested for wreckless driving. Where did you read or hear that?

i made it up. :cool: its just a joke appropriately placed in the blast furnace. sorry if it was misleading :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
02-15-2006, 10:37 AM
i made it up. :cool: its just a joke appropriately placed in the blast furnace. sorry if it was misleading :sofunny:

I think you ought to have a disclaimer as your sig Tony.

"All people and places depicted in the above post are completely and utterly fictional........maybe"

Good work :cool:

NM

tony hipchest
02-15-2006, 11:11 AM
I think you ought to have a disclaimer as your sig Tony.

"All people and places depicted in the above post are completely and utterly fictional........maybe"

Good work :cool:

NM

:sofunny: i like that

SteelCityMan786
02-15-2006, 05:28 PM
sounds like he has a hangover.