PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise bombs at box office

tony hipchest
06-28-2010, 10:06 PM
worst opening for a tom cruise action movie in 20 years. thats because tom cruise action is old hat. everyone wants lex grossman.

(i dont watch mtv but once in a while by not watching mtv, you miss a gem like this which combines 2 of the best scenes in cinematography in the last two years)-

Y07Tkf5gds8

negotiations are in place and terms are being discussed to make the lex grossman movie.

kinda funny that his career potentially hinges on this character..

CantStop85
06-28-2010, 10:59 PM
worst opening for a tom cruise action movie in 20 years. thats because tom cruise action is old hat. everyone wants lex grossman.

(i dont watch mtv but once in a while by not watching mtv, you miss a gem like this which combines 2 of the best scenes in cinematography in the last two years)-

Y07Tkf5gds8

negotiations are in place and terms are being discussed to make the lex grossman movie.

More movie references? You're living dangerously, Tony. :chuckle:

pete74
06-29-2010, 04:28 AM
i didnt think it was possible for him to bomb in an action film. wow

SteelCityMom
06-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Oh crap Tony...I thought you were just joking about the Les Grossman thing. They really are working out details for a LG film. I'm intrigued and saddened at the same time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1670998/

Knight and Day couldn't have done any worse than War of the Worlds though....that movie SUCKED.

Indo
06-29-2010, 12:26 PM

Y07Tkf5gds8

But you gotta admit, the guy has mad skills...
I think his career will be just fine (wish I had even a small percentage of the talent that he has---he can't help a poorly written script/story; but he can ad lib and create/sell that character extremely well, IMO)
Thanks for posting that vid---I was LMAO

tony hipchest
06-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Thanks for posting that vid---I was LMAO no prob. :laughing:

i cant get enough of it. (then again i still cant get enough of the tiger song or the closing credits to tropic thunder. as good as that movie was and could stand on its own w/o him, les grossman stole the show.

i cant wait to see if they can pull it off. as funny as it is, i think you can only have so much of him screaming, cussing and dancing in a full length movie all to himself.

supa_fly_steeler
07-01-2010, 11:45 AM

Y07Tkf5gds8

hahahaha that was funny.

what happened to tom cruise???? why does he have to depend on the lex character did he rape someone #7 lol

BrandonCarr39
07-15-2010, 06:06 PM
I guess all the Scientology backlash is catching up to him now.

I remember the 1990's - celebs like him and Travolta who were heavily involved in this occult were glorified by the media b/c they happened to be Hollywood celebs who "never drank alcohol or did drugs, but choose those 'religion' instead".

Now? I guess the whole world is seeing this evil for what it is...