PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fourth to all of you

supa_fly_steeler
07-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Happy Fourth to all of you. Have a great holiday day

Wallace108
07-04-2010, 01:42 AM
One thing we all can agree on.

http://www.usageorge.com/Wallpapers/Patriotic/wallpaper/American-Flag-and-Eagle.jpg

pete74
07-04-2010, 08:59 AM
going to the Big Butler Fair today. Happy 4th

SteelCityMom
07-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Happy 4th to you all as well.

Like you Pete...we're heading to the Big Butt Fair for the bus demolition derby and fireworks. Do you live in or near Butler?

pete74
07-04-2010, 09:24 AM

Like you Pete...we're heading to the Big Butt Fair for the bus demolition derby and fireworks. Do you live in or near Butler?

i live in Hampton TWP. Were also heading up for the bus demolition at 7pm. we go to the butler fair and the Grange Fair in center county by state college every year. i love the butler fair and was surprised to read yesterday that it has been around since before the civil war

SteelCityMom
07-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Cool...have a bunch of friends out that way. Grew up in Saxonburg, lived in the city for a while and am in Evans City now. We just go to the Saxonburg Carnival and Butler Fair each year. Tis tradition lol.

I didn't know the BBF had been around that long either. I knew it was old but not that old.

Have fun tonight and be safe!

pete74
07-04-2010, 09:39 AM
i didnt know it was that old until i clicked there history icon on there site yesterday. i was blown away

Evans City is nice. its not all built up like Cranberry. i have a friend who has a dog grooming and daycare bizz up there.

anyway, thank you and have a great time tonite. its kinda funny thinking that you or someone else on this site can be sitting right next to me tonite and we wouldnt even know it

supa_fly_steeler
07-04-2010, 10:31 AM

did you say the big butt fair. where is it? I'm just curious

SteelCityMom
07-04-2010, 03:56 PM
did you say the big butt fair. where is it? I'm just curious

LOL....it's the Big Butler Fair. Round these parts we like to comically call it the Big Butt Fair. It's in Butler, Pa.