PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Jerome Bettis Football For Sale

Panther83
07-05-2010, 10:51 AM
I have an Autographed Jerome Bettis Football for Sale !

NFL Wilson Football with Bright & Vibrant Autograph from "The Bus".

Asking only $40. + Shipping.

I have attached a picture.

Let me know if your interested.

Mike

pete74
07-06-2010, 05:33 AM
do you have a certificate stating that its his real sig.?

lambertlunaticfan
07-07-2010, 03:19 AM
I just wanted to say.That a certificate of authenticity are worhtless in my opinion.I mean if a autograph can be faked well so can a coa.I mean i have a huge collection of steelers,other sports and celebrity signed items.And i never once in buying any of them cared about the "coa".It was always what i thought was authenticate.And if i thought somethign was fake,well a piece of paper was not going to tell me other wise.As i always did my homework and sought after to see what a players or persons authenticate autogtraph looked like and went from them comparing many to that one.And if it looked good i boughtit.I am sorry to go off a rant here.But i think that whole "coa" thing gets way overhyped sometimes.Now as for this.I would buy this in a second if i had the money to buy it.As i have several jerome bettis autographs.Including one that i got signed in-person and it looks like this autograph.PETE-I know you are a moderator on here and like the old moderators that use to be on here.I respect you for that you do on here,So upsetting you is the last thing i ment by this.And i am not pointing you out.I am just making a blanket discussion of what i think of them.And PANTHER,Like i said if i was'nt selling off my collection and had the extra money i would buy this from you.You should no problem selling this.Maybe not on here but there are other markets that it will sell for sure.