PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Steeler Fans

SteelKnight
07-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Now us Lebron Steelers fans can join you guys in hating Cleveland. lol

It was always a weird conflict...especially on some boards where they would say everyone in Cleveland is a moron etc... and I would be thinking "Are you serious? It's just a game." lol

Now that Labron is in Miami (and I'm following him), I can join in on the Cleveland bashing festivities and not feel weird.

Poor city...lol You sort of feel bad for 'em...lol

Go Steelers
Go Miami Heat

steeltheone
07-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Lebrons a spoiled jerk. He has the right to play anywhere he wants, i agree. Its the way he went about it. Classless!

OX1947
07-11-2010, 02:17 AM
Sorry, Life long Lakers fan. Kobe Bryant's legacy will grow to top 5 level once he dispatches of the New World Ego in Miami.....

steelerohio
07-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Lebrons a spoiled jerk. He has the right to play anywhere he wants, i agree. Its the way he went about it. Classless!

heh, in other words, everyone in Cleveland is a moron... lol

supa_fly_steeler
07-11-2010, 05:31 PM
LOl it's funny people are Lakers Fans or Lebron fans and also steeler fans as well sounds like glory fans... lol joke. :D

Im pissed Bosh announced it on twitter, that's the player that would get us to the playoffs.

I hope Bosh breaks his arm and legs and cant shoot hoops agian. Lebron is just as classless as his father.

warddj86
07-12-2010, 05:50 AM
No, I am a Cleveland Cavaliers fan, because it is the local NBA team, and I don't cheer for one team simply because they have three stars, I dislike the Lakers and Celtics and now, I HATE the Heat...Go Cavs!

WeegiesWarriors
07-12-2010, 08:51 AM
It's interesting. There are quite a few Pens fans in cleveland and quite a few Cavs fans in Pittsburgh (I think). As a whole, Sports Radio in Cleveland bashes the Pens and hockey in general, but if you ask people you'll be surprised how many clevelanders say they pull for the Pens. Personally, I hate all things cleveland and am tickled pink they were scorned by Lebron.

JackHammer
07-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Personally, I hate all things cleveland and am tickled pink they were scorned by Lebron.

Pretty much sums it up for me.

supa_fly_steeler
07-13-2010, 06:08 AM
No, I am a Cleveland Cavaliers fan, because it is the local NBA team, and I don't cheer for one team simply because they have three stars, I dislike the Lakers and Celtics and now, I HATE the Heat...Go Cavs!

I was just joking. :P