PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ben ?

joeyssteelcurtain
07-12-2010, 07:29 AM
This poll was on nfl.com Why is Ben not on here ? He has more rings then Bress and Manning and we dont have any * next to our rings

Who is the NFL's best QB?

Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning
Some other quarterback

TackleMeBen
07-12-2010, 09:29 AM
bc of ben's cant keep his pants up issues, the media is holding that against him..lol

steelcity1974
07-12-2010, 11:39 AM
bc of ben's cant keep his pants up issues, the media is holding that against him..lol

Absolutely correct. He was in the conversation before the latest acusation. But now that Bress has a ring the media and NFL is going to group the "good old boys" as the top QBs. They have the rings, the stats, and are supposedly great guys off the field. So why include a two-time (accused) rapist. All they need to complete their love fest is for Rivers to get a ring. I'd really like to see a "Remember the Titans" situation where Ben wins a thrid or even fourth ring and "leaves no doubt". Until then, he will be left out of the conversation and the HoF.

TackleMeBen
07-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Absolutely correct. He was in the conversation before the latest acusation. But now that Bress has a ring the media and NFL is going to group the "good old boys" as the top QBs. They have the rings, the stats, and are supposedly great guys off the field. So why include a two-time (accused) rapist. All they need to complete their love fest is for Rivers to get a ring. I'd really like to see a "Remember the Titans" situation where Ben wins a thrid or even fourth ring and "leaves no doubt". Until then, he will be left out of the conversation and the HoF.
i watched that movie this weekend. good movie.

if ben wanted to be a great qb, then he should have kept his pants zipped. :rofl::chuckle:

pete74
07-12-2010, 06:23 PM
i would say the best QB of all time is Peyton Manning. as right now i say the best is Aaron Rodgers. he is young, started only 2 years and has better stats then any other QB ever starting out(as far as i know. marino had an awesome 2nd year but a rough 1st)

steeltheone
07-12-2010, 07:33 PM
i would say the best QB of all time is Peyton Manning. as right now i say the best is Aaron Rodgers. he is young, started only 2 years and has better stats then any other QB ever starting out(as far as i know. marino had an awesome 2nd year but a rough 1st)

I think before you are labeled the best you gotta win something more than the division. Rodgers has not done that yet.[[B][I]

JPPT1974
07-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Ben needs to lay low for now. After all he has been through. Until he can get his life back on track.

pete74
07-13-2010, 05:31 AM
I think before you are labeled the best you gotta win something more than the division. Rodgers has not done that yet.[[B][I]

QB 's are part of a team and the team wins games. Marino was the best thru the 80's but never won a ring because of the team around him.

what i meant when i said Rodgers is that i feel he is the best up and coming young QB. if i was starting a new team and could have any QB in the nfl i would choose him in a second

TackleMeBen
07-13-2010, 10:56 AM
i am sure we will see ben at the espys Weds.. wonder if he is going to play in the golf tournament in Tahoe afterwards..lol

supa_fly_steeler
07-13-2010, 11:51 AM
i am sure we will see ben at the espys Weds.. wonder if he is going to play in the golf tournament in Tahoe afterwards..lol

Tahoe lmao. Isn't that the first case where he ****ed and made that **** pregnant? lmao :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

TackleMeBen
07-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Tahoe lmao. Isn't that the first case where he ****ed and made that **** pregnant? lmao :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:
that is what they say....lol:chuckle:

TackleMeBen
07-15-2010, 04:16 PM

Jaycee Dugard Dragged into Big Ben Rape Lawsuit (http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/14/ben-roethlisberger-jaycee-dugard-rape-case-lawsuit-photo-nevada/)

AM PDT by TMZ Staff

siss
07-22-2010, 01:18 AM
Jaycee Dugard Dragged into Big Ben Rape Lawsuit (http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/14/ben-roethlisberger-jaycee-dugard-rape-case-lawsuit-photo-nevada/)

AM PDT by TMZ Staff

:banging::coffee: