PDA

View Full Version : "Happy SF Anniversary"

clevestinks
02-12-2006, 02:39 PM
TO me. Tomorrow will be my one year anniversary here on Steelers Fever! Can`t thank everybody enough, here in Ohio they don`t want to talk Steelers football as much as I do, so SF is a great escape for me. And what a great year to become a member, Super Bowl Champs! Looking forward to another great year!

Once again thanks everyone, its been fun! I would start naming off people, but now there are just to many. Lets keep it going!

BB2W
02-12-2006, 02:41 PM
Congrats Cleve... I won't be too far behind. :smile:

SteelCityMan786
02-12-2006, 03:46 PM
:cheers: Here's to a good year cleve.

LambertIsGod58
02-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Thanks for being a big part Cleve.....You are considered one of the big dogs as far as I'm concerned. Is that cuz you are from the Dawg Pound? LOL!!!

83-Steelers-43
02-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Congrats Clevestinks!!! I've only been here a short period of time and have enjoyed reading your threads and posts. Congrats once again!!!

:cheers: :toast: :banana: :banana: :beerbang: :alcohol: :drink: :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :cheer: :cheer: :tt: :tt: :tt03: :tt03: :tt02: :tt02:

Livinginthe past
02-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Congrats Cleve.

It was a truly desolate few days when ya decided give SF the elbow a while back :sofunny:

You are one of the guys who make this board what it is - a pleasure to post on.

So anyone who isnt happy to have me here......needs to blame this guy :evil:

Cheers

NM

SteelerzGirl
02-12-2006, 06:53 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO STEELER FEVER'S LIVING LEGEND!!!

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/e016.gifCONGRATULATIONS!!!http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/e016.gif

Prosdo
02-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Congrats Cleve!

clevestinks
02-13-2006, 03:54 AM
Thanks everyone! I really enjoy this site! And all the fans!

Lyn
02-13-2006, 10:46 AM
I enjoy reading your posts as well as others. You have contributed a great deal of wisdom and Steeler knowledge here. Please keep it going and in case you haven't heard:

THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!~

They still need all of us to keep it going. We met our goal....Won For The Thumb
.....Now, let realize our dream and start on the other hand.

Congratulations and keep posting:)

clevestinks
02-14-2006, 03:27 PM
I enjoy reading your posts as well as others. You have contributed a great deal of wisdom and Steeler knowledge here. Please keep it going and in case you haven't heard:

THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!~

They still need all of us to keep it going. We met our goal....Won For The Thumb
.....Now, let realize our dream and start on the other hand.

Congratulations and keep posting:)
Thanks Lyn, I`m looking forward to bling on the other hand to.

melroseplace
02-15-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm a couple days late, but congrats :salute: