PDA

View Full Version : NFL 04 Draft: Bob Sanders vs Ricardo Colclough

supa_fly_steeler
07-18-2010, 04:15 PM
In this first of my many draft comparisons this summer we will discuss passing up 2007 NFL Defensive Player of the Year Bob Sanders.

In the 2nd round of the 2004 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers missed an opportunity to draft Bob Sanders and instead drafted Ricardo Colclough.

Bob Sanders

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0901/nfl.defensive.players.of.the.year/images/bob-sanders-2007.jpg

Stats:
Tackles:290
Sacks:3.5
INT:6
Fumbles:2

Awards:
2007 NFL Defensive Player of the Year

Ricardo Colclough

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06q4g6vfAv3Ln/610x.jpg

Stats:
Tackles:70
Sacks:2.5
INT:1
Fumbles:2

Awards:
Released in 2007 for being a shit player

supa_fly_steeler
07-18-2010, 04:46 PM
Bob Sanders Highlights
5trR6qxOrd4

Ricardo Colclough
No videos found for “Ricardo Colclough”

Hirsch
07-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Hindsight is always better than foresight !:doh:

Tone's Toes
07-18-2010, 05:10 PM
At the time we had recently spent a 1st rounder on Polamalu and a 3rd on Chris Hope. We were set at safety and needed a CB. Unfortunately the CB class that year was garbage. For what it's worth, Mel Kiper praised the Colclough pick at the time and claimed he would have a big impact in the NFL.

supa_fly_steeler
07-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Hindsight is always better than foresight !:doh:

Not really since Colclough never started a ****ing game for us and he was 6 picks outside of being a first rounder.

Merchant
07-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Meh.. Sanders probably gonna miss the 2010 season before the end of training camp for slipping on a banana peel and tearing his ACL

supa_fly_steeler
07-18-2010, 05:29 PM
At the time we had recently spent a 1st rounder on Polamalu and a 3rd on Chris Hope. We were set at safety and needed a CB. Unfortunately the CB class that year was garbage. For what it's worth, Mel Kiper praised the Colclough pick at the time and claimed he would have a big impact in the NFL.

Mel Kiper is a retard, we let Hope go, what after the 2005 season, Ryan's been a great FS but Bob Sanders is a defense changer like Polamalu.

supa_fly_steeler
07-18-2010, 05:38 PM
Meh.. Sanders probably gonna miss the 2010 season before the end of training camp for slipping on a banana peel and tearing his ACL

Same could be said about Polamalu, In his 6 years as starter.

He's only finished 1 full season in the past 4.

mikegrimey
07-18-2010, 06:05 PM
It's easy to make comparisons like this, WAY WAY WAY AFTER THE FACT.

I doubt many of you were punching the walls on draft day saying "damnit we should have gotten Sanders, I know Ricardo is gonna be such a bum". Odds are most of us had no clue who either of the two were.

As someone else mentioned, it's not like we were failing at the safety position either. Polamalu and Hope made up one of the best tandems we've ever had back there.

Pretty pointless thread, why don't you call us out for not drafting Tom Brady with one of our numerous picks way back in the day too, nitpick through that draft and see what scrub we drafted instead of a future great?

pete74
07-18-2010, 06:17 PM
i would love to of choosen Sanders in that draft instead of the lemon we got

supa_fly_steeler
07-18-2010, 06:56 PM
It's easy to make comparisons like this, WAY WAY WAY AFTER THE FACT.

I doubt many of you were punching the walls on draft day saying "damnit we should have gotten Sanders, I know Ricardo is gonna be such a bum". Odds are most of us had no clue who either of the two were.

As someone else mentioned, it's not like we were failing at the safety position either. Polamalu and Hope made up one of the best tandems we've ever had back there.

Pretty pointless thread, why don't you call us out for not drafting Tom Brady with one of our numerous picks way back in the day too, nitpick through that draft and see what scrub we drafted instead of a future great?

Shut the **** up. This is reliving the past you stupid ****, what the **** is wrong with you, want to anal **** the g.m. even more, face it outside 1st rounders, we've had shit picks, only wallace and woodley can challenge that.

Go get raped with a crow bar

Your retarded, Sanders was known for his big plays in IOWA, what kept him outside the 1st round was his size, thanks to him thats why players like Earl Thomas can go in the first round you retarded animal with rabies.

But nooooooooooooooooo You probably started supporting the Steelers after the 2005 or 2008 season, or never watched bob ****ing sanders in college, one of the three you twat.

supa_fly_steeler
07-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Lol @ someone wanting Colclough, there ****ed in the head

mikegrimey
07-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Shut the **** up. This is reliving the past you stupid ****, what the **** is wrong with you, want to anal **** the g.m. even more, face it outside 1st rounders, we've had shit picks, only wallace and woodley can challenge that.

Your retarded, Sanders was known for his big plays in IOWA, what kept him outside the 1st round was his size, thanks to him thats why players like Earl Thomas can go in the first round you retarded animal with rabies.

But nooooooooooooooooo You probably started supporting the Steelers after the 2005 or 2008 season, or never watched bob ****ing sanders in college, one of the three you twat.

Nothing but profanity, unthoughtful insults, and homosexual paranoia. Please, if you're going to argue with me, don't go to the lowest denominator, and at least try to make a point.

Your reliving the past isn't wrong, but just pointless, and assanine. What point are you trying to make? That we could have picked Bob Sanders instead of Colough?
Big deal, that happens with every team in every draft. They typically draft by positional needs and end up passing up a great player in the later rounds for one that will only occupy a place on the practice squad for a couple of years.

As for your charge that all of our picks beyond 1st round are terrible, not at all.

We've drafted Brett Kiesel, Hines Ward, Aaron Smith, Deshea Townsend, and Ike Taylor in later rounds, and thats just off the top of my head. Now yea Taylor, Kiesel, and Townsend are no superstars, but to have a great team you need guys like them.

Most drafts are hit or miss in 3rd round or beyond, even 2nd round, usually the only sure thing you can count on is your 1st rounder.

Your allegations that I just started watching the steelers in 2005 I won't even approach. I was born in Pittsburgh in 1985 guy, try to figure that one out.
No I never watche dBob Sanders in College because I don't watch College Football, most of the games aren't even interesting or competetive.

Just a little advice, you could stand to be a bit more mature. I justly called your ruminations pointless and you respond with gay rape fantasies and profanity laced stupidity. Understand that i'm attacking your idea, not you personally. Distinguish between the two and you'll be a lot more coherant.

supa_fly_steeler
07-18-2010, 07:29 PM
We've drafted Brett Kiesel, Hines Ward, Aaron Smith, Deshea Townsend, and Ike Taylor in later rounds, and thats just off the top of my head. Now yea Taylor, Kiesel, and Townsend are no superstars, but to have a great team you need guys like them.

No I never watche dBob Sanders in College because I don't watch College Football, most of the games aren't even interesting or competetive.

Just a little advice.

Yeah most of them were drafted before Colbert came to us. ... INFACT ALL OF THEM WERE apart from Ike and keisel. We haven't had very good picks in the later rounds.

Oh... that's right, you ever watched Sanders, obviously you need to go watch his college tape, because he was exciting, he was ****ing exhilirating, he didnt get drafted in the first round because he is 5"8.

And shut it, I don't need advice.

mikegrimey
07-18-2010, 07:35 PM
http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/draftteam.htm?tm=PIT&lg=NFL

There's a link to our draft history. Here are some players in the later rounds that are either contributors or stars for our team.

Mike Wallace (a little early to tell)
Lamarr Woodley ( pro bowler)
Willie Colon (constant start and good preformer)
Bryant McFadden (starter and solid preformer)
Chris Kemoeatu (starter, good pulling guard)
Max Starks (questionable on this list, you could strike him off, but he's a solid starter)
Antwane Randel El (questionable but engineered some big plays)
Chris Hope (excellent safety a steal in the 3rd round)
Larry Foote
Brett Kiesel (got a lot of mileage out of this 7th round pick)
Marvel Smith (sorely missed, a good tackle, too bad injuries put him down)
Clark Haggans (not great but slid into the OLB spot and, suprise suprise, preformed well)
Joey Porter
Aaron Smith
Hines Ward
Deshea Townsend

I stopped after 1998, but you s hould get the point. There are a couple of drafts there where, except our 1st rounder, everyone else was a complete bust, but there were more of them where we had an extra 1 or 2 guys that made the team and started (and in some cases were all stars).

So much for your charge that our drafts "completely suck" besides first rounders (with your notable exceptions, woodley and wallace). It's not uncommon to bust on guys picked in rounds 3-7, slightly less uncommon, but still normal, to bust on a 2nd rounder. Some are worse than others, but you're essentially gambling on a player in the later rounds of a draft.

There are experts who still get picks wrong.

mikegrimey
07-18-2010, 07:40 PM
I have no doubt Sanders was a good player in College, but I don't involve myself in draft prospecting much because
A. I hate college football
B. Even the experts who claim knowledge end up being wrong the greater amount of time.

Colbert came to our team in 2000 right? We did okay in the later rounds with him. A couple of the drafts look downright awful like 08 and 03, but most of them we have at least one starter outside of the 1st rounds, which isn't that bad. A couple of them we struck pure gold like in 2002 where, interestingly enough our 1st round was a bust, but the rest was very solid.

As for not needing advice, I'm glad you at least took mine and stopped with the childish insults. It's a lot easier to disagree or argue over something without having to filter out vitriol and "you're so gay" insults.

supa_fly_steeler
07-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Bryant McFadden isn't a solid performer, him and ike arn't even top 25 corners.

Hope wasn't a great safety, he played Free safety and his most picks were 4, 3 in one season, stop being bias you idiot.

Haggans was mediocre at best, Townsend wasn't that good, he did the job, but he wasnt that good.

Randel El, for where he was picked, he did supply with the stats, i dont give a shit if he did one or to big plays, Im sure Ryan Leaf had one or two big plays. A bad comparison yes, but Randel El only spent a couple of seasons (3) because he wasn't what we panned out for.

Im stopping there.

And why are you including peezy, ward and the others, i already ****ing told you they were picked before wait for it....

TWO ****ING THOUSAND

BigRick
07-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Admittedly Colclough was a lemon, but Sanders sure as hell isn't a peach. He's missed more games than he,s played.

mikegrimey
07-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Bryant McFadden isn't a solid performer, him and ike arn't even top 25 corners.

Hope wasn't a great safety, he played Free safety and his most picks were 4, 3 in one season, stop being bias you idiot.

Haggans was mediocre at best, Townsend wasn't that good, he did the job, but he wasnt that good.

Randel El, for where he was picked, he did supply with the stats, i dont give a shit if he did one or to big plays, Im sure Ryan Leaf had one or two big plays. A bad comparison yes, but Randel El only spent a couple of seasons (3) because he wasn't what we panned out for.

Im stopping there.

And why are you including peezy, ward and the others, i already ****ing told you they were picked before wait for it....

TWO ****ING THOUSAND

How can you not count McFadden as a solid starter? He saved our ass big time against Indy in the 04 playoffs and was a respectable #2 corner while with us, nothing spectacular, but a good player. As for your charge against Ike---I can't see you making a list of the 25 best corners in the NFL and leaving Taylor off.
He's not a probowler, because he can't generate turnovers, but he's a very good cover corner, very good. He's held some of the top WR's in the game pretty well. Tall and fast, Chad Johnson is regularly a no-show in our contests with the Bengals, and I am suppossed to be the one who is biased?

Speaking of which, please explain how I am biased? Chris Hope was a very good free safety. He was a tackling machine, didn't blow assignment that often. Yea, I'm not arguing that he was a seminal probowler like Troy, although 3 INTs a season isn't bad at all. You need to quit levying charges like "you're biased" against people when you have no evidence to back it up. Troy and Hope were a great tandem. I certainly think better than Troy and Clark, although I will grant you that the most important part of the equation is Troy.

Haggans, against not a probowler, but a solid starter, you need to quit thinking every pick in the later rounds of the draft is going to be a "sleeper steal". Most of them just don't pan out that way. For what we put out for Haggans we got fairly good production, it was a pick that we got some mileage out of.

Same with Randel El. Your comparison to Ryan Leaf couldn't be more askew. Ryan Leaf was drafted to be the center of a franchise, Randle El was brought in to catch a few passes, return punts, and run a few trick plays. It worked out brillantly. I'm not saying he's a hall of famer, but we got good value out of him for a 3rd round pick.

Your slight of Townsend against shows your tendency to think in too large of terms. As if every CB we draft that doesn't lock down one side of the field is a bust. He was what a 5th round pick? We got 15.5 sacks and 21 INTs out of him---some of them huge plays. Think in proportion here. He is a good dime package guy, and even came in as a starter over the years in a pinch and never disgraced himself or the defense.

To me, anyone drafted 3rd round or above that can become a start at their position on the team was a good pick, meaning one that wasn't wasted. I won't for a second argue with you that Randle El, Townsend, or Haggans were great picks, but you're dismissal of them because of their less than superstar status is really pretty thoughtless. Ask anyone, for a team that builds through the draft, you need those guys who are starters, and not more. Theoretically, teams would like every guy they get to be a master stroke, but someone who can actrually play well won't be shunned either.

You're oversight of Porter and Ward just shows how little you like to admit you are wrong. Couple that with the fact that you never said you were only talking about Colbert's tenure---until a couple of posts ago.

Tell you what, I'll check the draft history of the Ravens (one of the best teams at drafting) and we'll see how much better they have panned out since 2000.

I don't know their draft busts/hits as much as I do the Steelers but I don't see there being a huge difference.

Spidey
07-19-2010, 05:15 AM
I'd have picked Sanders in two and Colclough with our last pick!

supa_fly_steeler
07-19-2010, 06:31 AM
How can you not count McFadden as a solid starter? He saved our ass big time against Indy in the 04 playoffs and was a respectable #2 corner while with us, nothing spectacular, but a good player. As for your charge against Ike---I can't see you making a list of the 25 best corners in the NFL and leaving Taylor off.
He's not a probowler, because he can't generate turnovers, but he's a very good cover corner, very good. He's held some of the top WR's in the game pretty well. Tall and fast, Chad Johnson is regularly a no-show in our contests with the Bengals, and I am suppossed to be the one who is biased?

Your retarded, I can't be bothered to make a list right now, but I will later today

Speaking of which, please explain how I am biased? Chris Hope was a very good free safety. He was a tackling machine, didn't blow assignment that often. Yea, I'm not arguing that he was a seminal probowler like Troy, although 3 INTs a season isn't bad at all. You need to quit levying charges like "you're biased" against people when you have no evidence to back it up. Troy and Hope were a great tandem. I certainly think better than Troy and Clark, although I will grant you that the most important part of the equation is Troy.

3 Interceptions in a season is not good at all, look at him this past season in the Titans, he's shit, he was only good next to Troy. EVERYONE is good next to Troy.

YES LETS HAVE A BALLHAWKING POSITION GET 1 TAKEAWAY EVERY 5 GAMES!!!! BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!!

Haggans, against not a probowler, but a solid starter, you need to quit thinking every pick in the later rounds of the draft is going to be a "sleeper steal". Most of them just don't pan out that way. For what we put out for Haggans we got fairly good production, it was a pick that we got some mileage out of.

Haggans is shit, 9 seasons in the league he has averaged 4 sacks a season. THAT IS NOT GOOD.

Same with Randel El. Your comparison to Ryan Leaf couldn't be more askew. Ryan Leaf was drafted to be the center of a franchise, Randle El was brought in to catch a few passes, return punts, and run a few trick plays. It worked out brillantly. I'm not saying he's a hall of famer, but we got good value out of him for a 3rd round pick.

Oh yeah a second rounder is suppose to catch a few passes, NO it didnt ****ing work out brilliantly seems that he left 3 SEASONS, your such a ****ing retard you bias idiot.

Your slight of Townsend against shows your tendency to think in too large of terms. As if every CB we draft that doesn't lock down one side of the field is a bust. He was what a 5th round pick? We got 15.5 sacks and 21 INTs out of him---some of them huge plays. Think in proportion here. He is a good dime package guy, and even came in as a starter over the years in a pinch and never disgraced himself or the defense.

He was NEVER the best, AND HE WASNT COLBERT ERA, quite crying. He disgraced himself the past season.

To me, anyone drafted 3rd round or above that can become a start at their position on the team was a good pick, meaning one that wasn't wasted. I won't for a second argue with you that Randle El, Townsend, or Haggans were great picks, but you're dismissal of them because of their less than superstar status is really pretty thoughtless. Ask anyone, for a team that builds through the draft, you need those guys who are starters, and not more. Theoretically, teams would like every guy they get to be a master stroke, but someone who can actrually play well won't be shunned either.

Randle El wasn't a great pick

You're oversight of Porter and Ward just shows how little you like to admit you are wrong. Couple that with the fact that you never said you were only talking about Colbert's tenure---until a couple of posts ago.

Your ****ing retarded, I know WARD wasnt drafted after 2000, what the **** is wrong with you do you think I think they were drafted 2003? Shut the **** up.

NO I'm not wrong.

Tell you what, I'll check the draft history of the Ravens (one of the best teams at drafting) and we'll see how much better they have panned out since 2000.

I don't know their draft busts/hits as much as I do the Steelers but I don't see there being a huge difference.

You do that becasue 1. I don't really give a shit, and 2. They have had better drafts later rounds than us but we have had better 1st rounders.

supa_fly_steeler
07-19-2010, 06:35 AM
Because Wallace was pretty much our 2nd rounder, hopefully he can have 3 touchdowns 600 yards and 40 receptions.

That will work brilliantly for us.

mikegrimey
07-19-2010, 02:22 PM
A couple of questions before we wrap up here.

1. Your age.
2. Is attacking ad hominem (against the man not the argument) with childish insults the only way you know how to argue?

I ask because everytime I present a decent side for my argument you respond with homosexual fantasies or stupid names.

Like when I call you out on your boast that "Ike isn't a top 25 corner in the league). So far you've just talked the talk, now, I personally don't think you could name 25 CBs off the top of your head, because you're just a talker in my estimation, and you prove this with your response:

"You're retarded"

Interesting, I call you out on your word and suddenly i'm a "retard" (a favorite of yours, I don't know what you're more obsessed with, gay rape or special needs people).
Needless to say you can't make a list of 25, because Ike is definitely better than 25 other CBs in the league. Way to ignore facts like the way he clams up Chad Johnson twice a year.

The rest is just braggadocious childishness and name calling. I call you out for your lack of proportionality and ridiculous thought-process (Townsend, a 5th round pick, who we've got ample mileage out of and who has always played well without disgracing the defense, and even made some huge plays for us, is a GOOD pick, you can't justly deride a 5th rounder because he doesn't play like Derelle Revis).

I explain, in some length, your faulty thought process about our late round picks, how you denounce everyone that isn't a probowler, I point out that if a late round pick become a starter, and holds up the teams standards, they are a good pick. I even go out of my way to state that El, Townsend, and Haggans were by no means great picks. Your reponse:

Randle El wasn't a great pick.

Whoooaaaaaaaa Mr. Hawking, slow down, you might be losing some people, way to repeat after me.

Also your repeated and simple logic about Randle El is beyond assanine. He played on the team, which is more than I can say for a lot of 2nd round picks. You seem to forget that he was only on the team 3 years because the Redskins foolishly offered him more money than he was worth because of an important TD pass he threw for us in the superbowl (talk about working out brillantly, there is more evidence for you to chew down). In his 3 years here he always preformed well. Gave us a spark occasionally in punt returns and came through with timely plays. You're dismissal of him still makes no sense, but then again, not a lot of what you say does (even when you filter through the gay slang and name calling).

I ask your age because you clearly have a hard time admitting when you're wrong. Maybe you need to grow up a little to find out that being wrong isn't always bad, it means you get a chance to learn. In this case, where you declare that we make horrible late round selections, you are clearly wrong, and have been proven such. Repeatedly.

You're also wrong that the Ravens "pick better late rounds than us but worse first rounds"

http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/draftteam.htm?tm=BAL&lg=NFL

All of their first round picks since 2000 :Jamal Lewis (pro bowler, rushed for 2000 in a season), Todd Heap (still on the team and playing good ball), Ed Reed (one of the greatest safeties ever), Terrell Suggs (pro bowler), Mark Clayton (not a rd. 1 caliber receiver a so-so pick), Haloti Ngata (pro bowler), Ben Grubbs, Joe Flacco (franchise QB), Michael Oher (pro bowl).

Can't do much better than picking a pro bowler damn near every year. We have about a similar success rate with our first rounders. Although Mendenhall hasn't fully emerged yet (if he is going to) and Kendall Simmons was a complete bust.

Their late round hit/miss rate is about the same as ours. A few brillant picks, and a lot of people that got bounced to other teams practice squads. Some that probably never suited up for a game.
So much for your speculations.

supa_fly_steeler
07-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Stop crying, you have already ****ed the thread up with your bias, now shut the **** up and let the voting continue.

mikegrimey
07-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Prattle prattle, inflamatory insults, arbitrary curse word, ad hominem attacks.

Don't you even expand your pallet? YAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

mikegrimey
07-19-2010, 06:14 PM
For a better poll why don't we ask,

Who would you have drafted

Ryan Leaf or Peyton Manning

You'd get about the same quality of comments because of the low quality of the question. This thread doesn't deserve any less than what it's gotten.

supa_fly_steeler
07-19-2010, 08:58 PM
For a better poll why don't we ask,

Who would you have drafted

Ryan Leaf or Peyton Manning

You'd get about the same quality of comments because of the low quality of the question. This thread doesn't deserve any less than what it's gotten.

Your an idiot, becasue we didnt have the position to draft either so shut up and...

i stole this from a panthers board but idc at least they arnt brainless idiots

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/killerbunnies90/Seppuku.jpg

mikegrimey
07-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Funny how people that prove you wrong are all "idiots" "retards" or some form of mutant homosexual. Perchance has anyone ever proved you worng and not fallen into one of the categories above?

What's next, you're going to google another nasty-gram and post it up in an attempt at an ad hominem attack.

Typically, smart people will attack whats being said, not the person saying it, I hope you're still in high school, because if you were any older and still acting this way, well, It's a cruel world indeed.

shinoff2183
07-20-2010, 01:14 AM
I used to work at a store country fair on 26th and east ave, where bob grew up. I worked with someone who grew up with him. Anyway he stopped at the store on a few occasions. he didnt come off as a dick and actually sat and talked with me on my break one day.

Take a guess who his favorite team is/was. He seemed like a down to earth guy, Shame for the injuries and playing for the colts.

supa_fly_steeler
07-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Funny how people that prove you wrong are all "idiots" "retards" or some form of mutant homosexual. Perchance has anyone ever proved you worng and not fallen into one of the categories above?

What's next, you're going to google another nasty-gram and post it up in an attempt at an ad hominem attack.

Typically, smart people will attack whats being said, not the person saying it, I hope you're still in high school, because if you were any older and still acting this way, well, It's a cruel world indeed.

how the **** did you prove me wrong, randle el and colcough were stupid picks, now shut the **** up and get the **** out of here

supa_fly_steeler
07-20-2010, 11:21 AM
I used to work at a store country fair on 26th and east ave, where bob grew up. I worked with someone who grew up with him. Anyway he stopped at the store on a few occasions. he didnt come off as a dick and actually sat and talked with me on my break one day.

Take a guess who his favorite team is/was. He seemed like a down to earth guy, Shame for the injuries and playing for the colts.

Sanders is awesome, he's the only Colt i've ever liked.

steelerchad
07-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Sanders is done. The injuries have taken their toll. I heard on NFL radio yesterday that he may already be done for 2010 due to shoulder and bicep injuries.

Sure, Sanders is by far the better player. If the point of the thread is to show all the mistakes the Steelers have made in the draft, it really doesn't do that. In almost every round of every draft, you can find a player who had more impact for their team than the player you picked had for your team.

I believe the Steelers get less production from draft picks in the first 3 or 4 years of their careers than almost any other team. This is due largely to picking mid to late almost every year and having a solid core where it is difficult for new guys to get on the field.

Also, the Steelers have won 2 SB's in the last 5 years and played in 4 AFCC games in the last 9 years. Since they aren't big players in free agency, they have built these winning teams mostly through the draft. That's a pretty easy and accurate way to tell that they draft pretty well.

supa_fly_steeler
07-20-2010, 11:48 AM
I believe the Steelers get less production from draft picks in the first 3 or 4 years of their careers than almost any other team. This is due largely to picking mid to late almost every year and having a solid core where it is difficult for new guys to get on the field.

This thead was for discussion just for the offseason, something to discuss about, if too many people are going to go and cry about me critising there many shit picks, then they can cry a little more.

mikegrimey
07-20-2010, 07:08 PM
You were proved wrong on the basis of your unproportional reasoning.
You were proved wrong in stating the Ravens have worst 1st round picks than us but better later rounds (very very wrong)

Yet you continue with suicide innuendo and other nonsense.

You really are a one trick pony---there isn't that much to you huh?

supa_fly_steeler
07-20-2010, 08:44 PM
You were proved wrong on the basis of your unproportional reasoning.
You were proved wrong in stating the Ravens have worst 1st round picks than us but better later rounds (very very wrong)

Yet you continue with suicide innuendo and other nonsense.

You really are a one trick pony---there isn't that much to you huh?

Im not wrong, Ray Rice > Mendenhall,

Now get the **** out of here, you stupid idiot.

Wrong trick pony? Okayyyyyyyy one trick poney?

Since my dad is a chairman of a billion pound company ($33B to be precise), and my dads dad job was just as good and seeing as my dad thinks I have just as much potential in the business as he has or in life well..., as we have always been an intelligent, smart family, I'm guessing im not the one trick poney. but you are.

what do you do for a living? sell christmas trees around christmas? at christmas time prance around the ****ing street thinking your gods gift of life????????????????? **** you and ignorant retarded obnoxious life.

if someone could be analy raped with a crowbar, i would choose you.

supa_fly_steeler
07-20-2010, 09:45 PM
2003 NFL Draft
Jarret Johnson
Ovie Mughelli
Aubrayo Franklin
Ike Taylor

2004 NFL Draft
Max Starks

2005 NFL Draft
Bryant McFadden
Chris Kemoeatu
Nate Washington

2006 NFL Draft
DaWan Landry
Willie Colon

2007 NFL Draft
Leron McClain
Jared Gaither
LaMarr Wooldey

2008 NFL Draft
Ray Rice
Tom Zbikowski

8-7

In the last 7 drafts did not use 2009 draft since the verdict is still out. They've outscored us 8-7 on either currently starting in league a pro bowler or even if their still in the league *hint hint* ricardo colclough.

rich4eagle
07-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Hindsight is twenty twenty.........not a good lead post...........put yours for 2011 .........NOW and see how good you do.....

personally, I thought Colcough was a good pick sumtimes stuff happens

What again is yur pick now for 2011...........so we can go back in five years and mock yu

mikegrimey
07-20-2010, 10:40 PM
You wouldn't be the first person to falsley boast about their social status or other abilities on the internet. Definitely not the first person I've run into claiming their rich.

I highly doubt your dad is what you say he is, but, if for some reason you are not lying.

My condolences to your father for having such a poor heir. What would he think if he knew you spent your days spewing out homoerotic innuendo and profane insults on the internet? Would he approve of you telling people "go get raped with a crow bar (expletive) (expletive) (expletive)?

And if your dad 4really is what you say he is (which I think he's not), and he really does think you have potential---I'd like to remind you that most parents will love their children even to a fault. So far you've shown no intelligence or even the cognitive ability to debate. You just spew arbitrary and crude (usually gay rape) insults at people who point out your errors.

As for you being a one trick pony, I was only referencing your debating abilities, didn't want your bio, or internet alias lmao.
As for what I do, nothing much, I've been in the military for a few years and am thinking about doing a couple more while I finish up College. Sounds glamorous doesn't it?
At least I'm not lying.
Although, even if you're not lying, which you more than likely are, your words are still a disgrace, which makes you a disgrace.

supa_fly_steeler
07-20-2010, 10:54 PM
You wouldn't be the first person to falsley boast about their social status or other abilities on the internet. Definitely not the first person I've run into claiming their rich.

I highly doubt your dad is what you say he is, but, if for some reason you are not lying.

My condolences to your father for having such a poor heir. What would he think if he knew you spent your days spewing out homoerotic innuendo and profane insults on the internet? Would he approve of you telling people "go get raped with a crow bar (expletive) (expletive) (expletive)?

And if your dad 4really is what you say he is (which I think he's not), and he really does think you have potential---I'd like to remind you that most parents will love their children even to a fault. So far you've shown no intelligence or even the cognitive ability to debate. You just spew arbitrary and crude (usually gay rape) insults at people who point out your errors.

As for you being a one trick pony, I was only referencing your debating abilities, didn't want your bio, or internet alias lmao.
As for what I do, nothing much, I've been in the military for a few years and am thinking about doing a couple more while I finish up College. Sounds glamorous doesn't it?
At least I'm not lying.
Although, even if you're not lying, which you more than likely are, your words are still a disgrace, which makes you a disgrace.

Ok Am I lying?

Ashmore Investment Management Limited ("Ashmore") is a specialist emerging market fund manager. Based in London, the firm was started by members of its team in 1992 as part of the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group. As at end March 2010, assets under management were US$33bn

-Links Removed, If you want them by PM by all means I will send them, But I dont really want his company to be spamed with emails by you or internet bots-

now the second link will take you to who's the who, take a look at the top of CEO & CIO feel free to phone him and ask if he has a son called "Will", he doesnt have time to talk to scumbags like yourself, but he should give you a simple answer yes".... now then the next day you will come back to me sucking my dick.

No he's not a billionaire, but if he wanted to he could go and buy a nice lamborghini, and no im not boasting, i just feel like being an asshole to you.

And no I'm not going to be his heir because his business is boring, and the position he is in takes years to do, something i CBA to do, I dont lie, I think it's sad to lie, the worst thing in the world is lying.

I didn't give a bio, a one trick poney is someone who does 1 good thing, i do many good things.

And how Am I wrong? When I critise the Steelers drafts, all you reply is "your wrong, your wrong, your wrong."

I just posted that there are 8 notebale players from the ravens draft from rounds 2-undrafted from 2003-2008, they outscore us 8-7.

SO obviously I'm right, Your the one that's wrong.

mikegrimey
07-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Yes it is pretty clear you're lying and ignoring the main point of my post.

That even if you aren't lying, your words condemn you as being guilty of stupidity.

As to yoru dad, I hope he wouldn't talk to people like you, saying things like "you need to be raped by a crowbar"

And you are a one trick pony via debate, you make a statment, then defend it by saying "shut up idiot" "get raped by a crowbar" "retard". Generally they're all fantasies by you or things that occupy your mind. Retarded humans getting raped with a crow bar, now isn't that something it takes a mind to think of out of thin air?

As for your charge against me. You can read almost any post I have written in thist hread where I have deliberately stated my argument, only for you to retort "retard".

I've proven beyond reasonable doubt that the Ravens are just as good as us at picking first rounders, and you yourself proved that they we are about equal drafting in the later rounds.

You mainly just won't back down from an incorrect statement you made, must be a pride issue, although it's ironic to think of people who say "get raped by a crow bar" having any kind of pride.

As for your offer of the PM---no thanks, I don't want you thinking I'm spamming your dad or anyone else, because I don't operate on that level. I'll just say that, if there's any chance you are not lying, your dad must be pretty ashamed to have a son who can't communicate beyond a viscerally homosexual level that you do.

supa_fly_steeler
07-21-2010, 12:24 AM
I've proven beyond reasonable doubt that the Ravens are just as good as us at picking first rounders, and you yourself proved that they we are about equal drafting in the later rounds.

Oh really, although they have 8 noteable players, and we have 7 in the drafts i've already said, furthermore more of those crappy players are at least on practise squds, players like alonzo jackson have long been out of the league, now shutt he **** up, dont really want to talk to you. And why would i be lying i put the links up and saw you were browsing so why not make the phone call? i encourage it....

your obviously too far up your own ass to give the Ravens any credit. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS ALL OF THERE DRAFT PICKS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD AND ALL OF OURS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LIKE ANTWANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN RANDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ELLLLLLLLLLLL AND HIS PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 2ND ROUND DRAFT PICK STATS. What a fuging waste of a pick.

No you probably do operate on that level, because you have spewed bullshit in this thread, any critisism to the steelers and its "your wrong, your lying, your a one hit wonder boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

go **** yourself, I've already proven my points, pride? oh yeah, like my statements are false, Randle El was scrub, and he was a shit wide reciever, get ****ing over it.

Now I can see why so many people view some americans retarded, you must be one of them. And what would my Dad think of this probably congratulate me, he hate Americans, so he likely hates you.

mikegrimey
07-21-2010, 01:32 AM
That post wasn't even coherant.

Somehow along the line, you think i'm not giving the Ravens credit?
Alls I said was that they draft just as well as us in the first round and about the same in the later rounds. Which you yourself confirmed.

I wonder at you young man.

Again with the lame insults

You've proven no points and ignored, misconstrued, and blindly dismissed mine. When I submit to you that we got a lot of mileage out of Townsend, a 5th round pick, you respond "he was never the best"
Interesting. I never said he was the best, merely of good value for a 5th round pick, still you insist
"he was the never the best, idiot, reatard, fvck yourself"

All along that line.

LMAO @ your dad hating americans

Yes, because stereotyping a whole nation of people is acceptable.

You are clearly a product of the age of cocaine, internet, and reality TV. You can't even formulate a decent paragraph. You'd think even a blind guy throwing darts could hit the target 1/25 times, but there you are.

I hope you're enjoying the fantasy you live in. Hating Americans, but loving football:blah:
Clamiing to have a rich dad (like thats even anything to be proud of, what does it take to be born into wealth?)

Weren't you the same halfwit trying to mail a sex tape to another poster on here?
:rofl: Yea, you're father must be very proud of you. Your mind seems to be governed by these simple rules

1. Never admit to being wrong
2. When in doubt insult and fvck yourself retard
3. People like being raped with crow bars

mikegrimey
07-21-2010, 01:39 AM
And no I wasn't browsing your profile for the links, but wanted to find out how old you are.

Your conversational abilities are poor for a 17 year old. I don't remember being THAT stupid when I was 17, but maybe hindsight is giving me the benefit.

No----I never repeatedly told people to get raped---I can at least hang my hat on that.

supa_fly_steeler
07-21-2010, 01:53 AM
And no I wasn't browsing your profile for the links, but wanted to find out how old you are.

Your conversational abilities are poor for a 17 year old. I don't remember being THAT stupid when I was 17, but maybe hindsight is giving me the benefit.

No----I never repeatedly told people to get raped---I can at least hang my hat on that.

So your stalking me now? Why would I store links on my profile, if there any links its either images or porn site links.

I don't like you so why would I have a good conversation with you???? I have to go to other boards now to have decent conversations.

I don't treat you with respect so why would I be civilised to you?

But your just an idiot, there is nothing wrong with the Steelers, Antwaan Randle El is King, Ricardo Colclough is president, now I can see why a lot of teams hate the Steelers, people like you, If your fat and maybe have a really ****ing annoying texas accent, if you do just jump off the cliff.

supa_fly_steeler
07-21-2010, 01:59 AM
Your also stupid business wise, just because I said my dad was chairman of a massive company does not mean he owns all the money, i even posted a quote that said there were main parts in the company countries.

He's the head in Turkey, but it's obvious you have no idea what a shareholder and investor is and other stuff, looks like you need to go to business school.

DanRooney
07-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Supa fly, chill man. You are absolutely right that Randle El is a POS WR and a shit FA signing, but you don't have to flip out like that. It makes you look worse and gives less credibility to your opinions. Just because they don't agree with you don't make them any less intelligent, they're just homers :thumbsup:.

That being said, I really hate Randle El with a passion. He's mediocre at everything. He averaged about 2 yards per punt return in Washington so don't even go in that direction. If our starting WR lineup in week 1 isn't 1. Wallace, 2. Ward, 3. Sanders, 4. A. Brown and 5. Randle El, we're in big trouble. We need guys that can get off the line and get open quick. Ward is obviously not one of these players; so adding Antwann 'can't get open' Elis not a solution for Holmes' departure. The only thing he does similar is celebrate like an assclown after a routine catch and first down.

mikegrimey
07-21-2010, 02:47 AM
Once again you misconstrue

Can you even formulate a meaningful sentence?

"I don't treat you with respect so why would I be civilized to you"?

Is there a real question or are you just philosophizing while staring at the stars?

LMAO, you really are a train wreck.

"I don't like you so why would I have a good conversation with you"?

Oh, there's the boom, I'm not liked by you, well, frankly dude, judging by how you talk, act, and debate, I wouldn't want to be liked by a person like you.

As for the guy claming to be the Steelers namesake

LMFAO @ me being a homer. Alls your friend did was take what I said about Randle El and blow it wildly out of proportion. Look how he trys to make it sound like I defended Colough, despite the fact that I've never said a word in his favor. I merely remarked that it's not abnormal for a 2nd pick to bust. He even proved my theory right by comparing the Ravens (who I said were one of the best teams at drafting) late round drafts to the STeelers. According to your friend, they only have one more successful late round draft pick than us. That's not a big disparity, not even in your friends feverish mind haunted by lies about being wealthy and crowbar raping.

tony hipchest
07-21-2010, 09:19 AM

But nooooooooooooooooo You probably started supporting the Steelers after the 2005 or 2008 season, or never watched bob ****ing sanders in college, one of the three you twat.hey you little ****ing kunt nugget, go polish sanders pole in the nfl forum. in the meantime, we also passed on marino in '83, so while youre there, start lubing up your loose asshole for his old limp dick as well. :moon:

tony hipchest
07-21-2010, 09:48 AM
:poop:

wfltikFvhWc

admin should seriously consider revoking stupid_fly's privilages to start threads.

supa_fly_steeler
07-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Supa fly, chill man. You are absolutely right that Randle El is a POS WR and a shit FA signing, but you don't have to flip out like that. It makes you look worse and gives less credibility to your opinions. Just because they don't agree with you don't make them any less intelligent, they're just homers :thumbsup:.

That being said, I really hate Randle El with a passion. He's mediocre at everything. He averaged about 2 yards per punt return in Washington so don't even go in that direction. If our starting WR lineup in week 1 isn't 1. Wallace, 2. Ward, 3. Sanders, 4. A. Brown and 5. Randle El, we're in big trouble. We need guys that can get off the line and get open quick. Ward is obviously not one of these players; so adding Antwann 'can't get open' Elis not a solution for Holmes' departure. The only thing he does similar is celebrate like an assclown after a routine catch and first down.

I agree with you on that, but I don't hate him with a passion, And I agree that needs to be the lineup, I just get pissed off because that dude can't admit that we make mistakes, you can hardly say randel el panned out as we expected on draft day, but thats for the front office to decide.

because they never make mistakes. some dudes just can't admit that sometimes our front office makes mistakes, and cant give credibility to our biggest rivals or other teams because we are so perfect.

@ tony hipchest - Well, dispite your 3K grand total posts of absolute shit, this may be the worst, the previous owners banned me, the new moderator Pete unbanned me, and I've kept to the rules so far, I asked when I came back If I can swear in posts or anything, and the answer i received was yes.

So I'm glad Im going to be here a little longer just for you :applaudit::applaudit:

mikegrimey
07-21-2010, 03:29 PM
^ You're just flat out delusional

"Some people just can't admit we make mistakes"

Those "some people" certainly aren't me. I've granted that we've had our fair share of busts---and I've repeatedly praised the Ravens ability to build their team through the draft. so much for your idea that I'm a homer who can't give credit to rivals. You seem to try to attack everyone who dissents from your narrow minded views as a "homer".

I guess all that escaped you because you can't even read my posts, you just wander off into your fantasy world of homosexual brutality. Seriously, it's on the first page in the thread
I said I would compare the Steelers draft success to the Ravens, and added I picked the Ravens because they are oneo f the best teams at drafting.
Nowhere will you find me saying the Steelers haven't busted or made bad picks. I just have a different view of what a "good" pick is in the late round than you.

You consider anybody lower than probowl status a bust. I find a 5th rounder like Townsend, who's served the team admirably whilst never disgracing himself, a good 5th round pick.

You consider Randle El a disgrace to the uniform, I consider 50 catches a year and a few touchdowns, plus a spark on punt returns and even throwing the occasional big pass (like in the SB) a worthwhile player.
You misconstrue this and put it into your delusional little head that I think Randle El is great---far from it. I just think he served his purpose here. Compare him to Limas Sweed, who's truly the definiton of a bust.

I repeatedly laid out my criteria for 2-7 rounders, saying if they made the team as a starter, they were a worthwhile pick---you never laid our your criteria, you simply picked names and applied abuse to them ie "so and so sucks" without backing it up, amidst a bunch of stupid insults and vulgarity.

So that's pretty much where yiou're at, funny that you got banned from a board but came back repeatedly, like a drunken patron at a bar. I can see why, your stupidity disgraces any place you go. You can't argue, simply make ad hominem attacks, and then throw a hissy fit every time someone points this out to you.

supa_fly_steeler
07-21-2010, 03:59 PM
mike, were not going to agree, nobody gives a shit now lets move on, me and danrooney were right, you were wrong

So that's pretty much where yiou're at, funny that you got banned from a board but came back repeatedly, like a drunken patron at a bar. I can see why, your stupidity disgraces any place you go. You can't argue, simply make ad hominem attacks, and then throw a hissy fit every time someone points this out to you.

I got banned for saying the Penguins sucked, so shut the **** up, you act as if you have been around this board for ages and know everyone, your just the dude that sells people their christmas trees

mikegrimey
07-21-2010, 05:54 PM
You and who were right?

So now you try to use mob theory

That if two people agree it supercedes the one person they're disputing it with.

Sorry, not only have I proven you wrong, I've proven that you either can't read or can't comprehend what you read.

I've moved on a long time ago. How long you've been on this board doesn't mean anything to me. The quality of what you say is what relflects your status, not how long you've been saying it.

You're behavior and words suggests that you're a childish fool and nothing more.

supa_fly_steeler
07-21-2010, 06:16 PM
That if two people agree it supercedes the one person they're disputing it with.

Well no, but in this case yes, you said Antwaan Randle El was worth his 2nd round draft pick with 40 average receptions each year, 500 yard seasons, that's not 2nd round worthy, that's more of a 4th option receiver in a pass happy offense.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/3200025519_9bb02f2460.jpg

tony hipchest
07-21-2010, 10:42 PM
@ tony hipchest - Well, dispite your 3K grand total posts of absolute shit, this may be the worst, the previous owners banned me, the new moderator Pete unbanned me, and I've kept to the rules so far, I asked when I came back If I can swear in posts or anything, and the answer i received was yes.

So I'm glad Im going to be here a little longer just for you :applaudit::applaudit:

fool, STFU while i cybersmack you into next year. yeak i got 30 K posts (get it right, retard) and of those atleast 5000 were wasted on curb stomping mark as punks such as yo delf.

so pete declared open season and said no limits on cussing and personal attacks? i.e. we can say whatever we want?

cool. i hope that "get out of jail free" card came with a box of tissue.

nobody said anything about the rules, you dipshit illiterate floor crawler. this is about the internet fellatio you are constantly preforming on other teams players.

reading your posts is like watching a cumdumpster puke. :puke:

thats awesome you plan on sticking around on my behalf. you are my bitch, so just refer to me as "El Hefe" in the future.

meanwhile, dont post no more crap w/o passing it by my desk 1st. :thumbsup:

mikegrimey
07-21-2010, 10:45 PM
So what do you think constitues a 2nd round WR being a success?

I think a 2nd rounder that makes the team and plays and produces is worth the pick.

Now El was never more than a 3rd option during the Tommy Gun year (if that), he was playing behind Hines and Plaxico who were obviously far better than him. In 04 and 05 we were back to ground-pound style of ball. El was never a great player (I never tried to contend he was) but he earned his paycheck. Ben passed for 17 TD passes in 04 and 05 ( a lot in 05 going to Hines Ward). In 02 and 03 El was a contributor on a passing team behind two great receivers. In 04 and 05 El contributed about the same (despite the bump up int he depth chart in 05) in an offense that ran the ball with a passion.

Now, if you'll be reasonable, as I explained, I think a 2nd rounder that makes our team and contributes positively is a good pick. Just look at some of our other 2nd round picks and compare their success to Randle El---Sweed and Colough come to mind immediately. Sweed only caught 6 passes in 2 whole years.

I can agree with you that Randle El is a limited player---not a threat in the red zone---and not exactly a bruiser for YAC. Yet, in his 3 years with us, at least he suited up, got on the field, and did his part. I dont' expect ever 2nd rounder we draft to be like Woodley, I think that the picks in the rounds 2-7 are known to come with a risk.

So, do you understand better what I mean when I view Randle El as a successful pick overall. I can grant you the degree of his success wasn't astounding, which is why we didn't resign him after his rookie contract (that and Washington loade dmoney on him based on the hype of his SB TD pass), but, even though he will never be a great player, he at least filled a role, some 2nd rounders don't even get off the practice squad.

supa_fly_steeler
07-22-2010, 07:05 AM
fool, STFU while i cybersmack you into next year. yeak i got 30 K posts (get it right, retard) and of those atleast 5000 were wasted on curb stomping mark as punks such as yo delf.

so pete declared open season and said no limits on cussing and personal attacks? i.e. we can say whatever we want?

cool. i hope that "get out of jail free" card came with a box of tissue.

nobody said anything about the rules, you dipshit illiterate floor crawler. this is about the internet fellatio you are constantly preforming on other teams players.

reading your posts is like watching a cumdumpster puke. :puke:

thats awesome you plan on sticking around on my behalf. you are my bitch, so just refer to me as "El Hefe" in the future.

meanwhile, dont post no more crap w/o passing it by my desk 1st. :thumbsup:

Your going to cybersmack me? Whatever the **** that means, And no I'm not your bitch, I don't know who can be your bitch when you have 30000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 posts of shit just like the above.

supa_fly_steeler
07-22-2010, 07:06 AM
So what do you think constitues a 2nd round WR being a success?

I think a 2nd rounder that makes the team and plays and produces is worth the pick.

Now El was never more than a 3rd option during the Tommy Gun year (if that), he was playing behind Hines and Plaxico who were obviously far better than him. In 04 and 05 we were back to ground-pound style of ball. El was never a great player (I never tried to contend he was) but he earned his paycheck. Ben passed for 17 TD passes in 04 and 05 ( a lot in 05 going to Hines Ward). In 02 and 03 El was a contributor on a passing team behind two great receivers. In 04 and 05 El contributed about the same (despite the bump up int he depth chart in 05) in an offense that ran the ball with a passion.

Now, if you'll be reasonable, as I explained, I think a 2nd rounder that makes our team and contributes positively is a good pick. Just look at some of our other 2nd round picks and compare their success to Randle El---Sweed and Colough come to mind immediately. Sweed only caught 6 passes in 2 whole years.

I can agree with you that Randle El is a limited player---not a threat in the red zone---and not exactly a bruiser for YAC. Yet, in his 3 years with us, at least he suited up, got on the field, and did his part. I dont' expect ever 2nd rounder we draft to be like Woodley, I think that the picks in the rounds 2-7 are known to come with a risk.

So, do you understand better what I mean when I view Randle El as a successful pick overall. I can grant you the degree of his success wasn't astounding, which is why we didn't resign him after his rookie contract (that and Washington loade dmoney on him based on the hype of his SB TD pass), but, even though he will never be a great player, he at least filled a role, some 2nd rounders don't even get off the practice squad.

A 2nd rounder is suppose to be the future starter? What do I think a 2nd rounder wide receiver should be getting average myabe minus their rookie year?

70 receptions, at least 1000 yards and 8 touchdowns.

SteelCityMom
07-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Jesus ****ing christ Supa...drink a ****ing cup of tea and chill the **** out. No need to blow your load over someone disagreeing or debating with you.

You're seriously going to be the one person that ends up driving new membership away from here by being a completly abrasive asshat all the time and running around the forum like you're some kind of SF god.

Slow the **** down when you read and try to comprehend what people are saying...he's not really saying anything untrue or unreasonable. You are by having impossibly high expectations of every draft pick being a perfect player. I somehow doubt the Steelers wouldn't have won 2 SB's in the past 5 years if they didn't know how to draft well. Time to get over a bad pick in '04.

chitownpit
07-24-2010, 02:31 AM
Mel Kiper is a retard, we let Hope go, what after the 2005 season, Ryan's been a great FS but Bob Sanders is a defense changer like Polamalu.

Hey, we all know what a crap shoot the nfl draft is. Fact is that in collage you need great athletic ability ,and you make a name. In the nfl you get a huge play book and some great players need sombody to read it to them. Then there baggers at the store . Or running around out of position { Timmons}:banging:

chitownpit
07-24-2010, 02:34 AM
Jesus ****ing christ Supa...drink a ****ing cup of tea and chill the **** out. No need to blow your load over someone disagreeing or debating with you.

You're seriously going to be the one person that ends up driving new membership away from here by being a completly abrasive asshat all the time and running around the forum like you're some kind of SF god.

Slow the **** down when you read and try to comprehend what people are saying...he's not really saying anything untrue or unreasonable. You are by having impossibly high expectations of every draft pick being a perfect player. I somehow doubt the Steelers wouldn't have won 2 SB's in the past 5 years if they didn't know how to draft well. Time to get over a bad pick in '04.

Very well put!:drink:

supa_fly_steeler
07-24-2010, 07:49 AM

:noidea: I don't think I blew my load yet.

p.s. i blow my load over something like this

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/137797d1271641110-pretty-girl-thread-wallpaper-504109.jpg

NJ_Steelers24
07-24-2010, 01:19 PM
yeah i blow my load over that 2

supa_fly_steeler
07-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Who wouldn't? LOL

chitownpit
07-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Who wouldn't? LOL

YEA! BABY!!!!!!

supa_fly_steeler
07-25-2010, 05:35 AM
YEA! BABY!!!!!!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4724/wank1.gif

:tt04::tt04::tt04:

Joke btw, I'm usually workin it on vidoes not pictures :P

supa_fly_steeler
07-25-2010, 05:45 AM
http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/138442d1272333376-pretty-girl-thread-wallpaper-518660.jpg

supa_fly_steeler
07-25-2010, 05:52 AM
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/205/thebestassesinthongspic.jpg

SteelCityMom
07-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Yeah...I guess pics and vids are a good substitute for the real thing (if you can't get it). I'm sure glad I don't have that problem anymore though! :rofl: :drink:

supa_fly_steeler
07-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Yeah...I guess pics and vids are a good substitute for the real thing (if you can't get it). I'm sure glad I don't have that problem anymore though! :rofl: :drink:

I salute you for being a mother, I sure as hell couldn't be turned on with the same person for dubious amounts of time.

SteelCityMom
07-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I can't imagine many 17 year olds who think they would be able to be attracted to the same person for a long time. One day though, you get tired of dealing with jackholes (or jackw.hores) who don't know what they're doing down there or if they do, they just happen to be too annoying or idiotic to keep around for any kind of extended period of time. So when you find one that knows what they're doing and doesn't make you want to stab them in the eyes...that's a keeper.

Being able to cook helps immensely as well.

This has been my tips in love for the day. Don't suck in bed, learn how to cook, don't be a jackhole and you'll find true wuv!

supa_fly_steeler
07-25-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I can't imagine many 17 year olds who think they would be able to be attracted to the same person for a long time. One day though, you get tired of dealing with jackholes (or jackw.hores) who don't know what they're doing down there or if they do, they just happen to be too annoying or idiotic to keep around for any kind of extended period of time. So when you find one that knows what they're doing and doesn't make you want to stab them in the eyes...that's a keeper.

Being able to cook helps immensely as well.

This has been my tips in love for the day. Don't suck in bed, learn how to cook, don't be a jackhole and you'll find true wuv!

thanks for the tips if i ever find true love, but right now im more of a one night stand, empty my contents onto her face... next not known name ***** person lol.

Im a pretty good cook.