PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from the wilds of Wyoming...yee haw

WyomingCowgirlBarbie
02-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Liked and followed the Steelers somewhat in the 70's. Became a true fan four years ago when Wyoming's own Brett Keisel was signed!

We'll see you down the trail (or the message board)

clevestinks
02-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Welcome to SF, Home of the Super Bowl Champs Forum!
Go Steelers!

SteelerzGirl
02-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Yeehaww... Welcome to Steelers Fever, Wyoming! :smile:

SteelersGirlTN7
02-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Hey girl-

What happened to you on the Steelers.com board that got you banned?

~Michele~

I'm the Steelers poetry girl, over there, and here, in case you didn't know. The name's slightly different over there.

Prosdo
02-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Welcome to SF!

Milkman
02-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Welcome aboard! :tt: :tt: :tt:

tb2swann
02-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Liked and followed the Steelers somewhat in the 70's. Became a true fan four years ago when Wyoming's own Brett Keisel was signed!

We'll see you down the trail (or the message board)
How was the Pro Bowl for you WCB? I can't believe they still won't let you on steelers.com. Connie's email to me was very nice. She was pretty excited about the Super Bowl. Sounds like she had a bunch of email to catch up on though. Happy to see they are making resigning Brett as a priority.

neohiobill
02-13-2006, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=WyomingCowgirlBarbie]Liked and followed the Steelers somewhat in the 70's. Became a true fan four years ago when Wyoming's own Brett Keisel was signed!

We'll see you down the trail (or the message board)[/QUOTE

so there you are,, was wondering where you went,, good to see your still carrying the message and i think kiesel will be signed and more than likely starting next year,,, go steelers,,

Cape Cod Steel Head
02-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Giddy up Welcome and enjoy!

WyomingCowgirlBarbie
02-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Nice to see you guys and gal again. Bill and Michelle I was banned because they don't believe I'm related to a certain player. Gurrr. I even sent an email between his mom and I to them. Wondering though if they are working on it because when I try to log in it no longer says "banned" it says "under suspension" I finally told him and asked him if he sees Teresa V to tell her to free WCB. LOL. We were thinking maybe it is because I'm not a blood relative. His brother is married to my neice so it's an in law thing. Never thought much about it because I've been auntie Barbara for 10 years. Maybe I should try and sign up as FREEWCB. LOL

tb2swann
02-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Nice to see you guys and gal again. Bill and Michelle I was banned because they don't believe I'm related to a certain player. Gurrr. I even sent an email between his mom and I to them. Wondering though if they are working on it because when I try to log in it no longer says "banned" it says "under suspension" I finally told him and asked him if he sees Teresa V to tell her to free WCB. LOL. We were thinking maybe it is because I'm not a blood relative. His brother is married to my neice so it's an in law thing. Never thought much about it because I've been auntie Barbara for 10 years. Maybe I should try and sign up as FREEWCB. LOL
I think you should go for it.

WyomingCowgirlBarbie
02-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Thanks TB I'll let you know if it works!

SteelShooter
04-18-2006, 01:43 AM
Now we have Southern (from TX here) and Northern country-folk....this is a gettin' mighty interestin!

Welcome! How ya'll doin?

HburgXL06
04-18-2006, 02:00 AM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net. Hope you enjoy it here. Lucky you bein related to a player. Peace.

BuFu