PDA

View Full Version : Rate this moment in Steelers history: Ben Roethlisberger drafted

supa_fly_steeler
07-23-2010, 03:50 PM
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1687/benroethlisbergerdrafte.jpg

supa_fly_steeler
07-23-2010, 03:51 PM
I fixed this, You can delete the other thread.

The Lakelander
07-24-2010, 08:18 AM
I never heard of Roethlisberger before that day ... honestly I don't follow collegiate football at all ... I'm an NFL freak though.

So I was initially a little bit disbelieving that we took a guy with such a rediculous name ... :chuckle:

supa_fly_steeler
07-24-2010, 09:18 AM
His name is pefect for the Steelers lol.

We draft people with wierd names, Roethlisberger, Polamalu, Gay, Worilds, Sweed, Hood LOL.

The Lakelander
07-24-2010, 06:02 PM
We draft people with wierd names, Roethlisberger, Polamalu, Gay, Worilds, Sweed, Hood LOL.

:chuckle: No doubt ... Pouncey ... Mundy ... McBean ... Colon ... Wall ... Hope ... Foote ... Fuamatu-Ma'afala ... Dingle ... Flowers ... Figures ... :applaudit:

chitownpit
07-24-2010, 06:25 PM
His name is pefect for the Steelers lol.

BEST EVER!!!! Bubby to Weegie! Touchdown call!

stb_steeler
07-25-2010, 07:00 PM
Ben was a great QB for Miami Ohio. I was excited when i heard the Steelers picked him after he was passed up from other teams. I knew he was gonna be a great fit for the team. He has multi records for his college team. What could have been worse? Selecting Eli?.......LoL