PDA

View Full Version : Ratbird fans dislike Reed now want him to retire

supa_fly_steeler
07-23-2010, 07:03 PM
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/07/reed_says_ravens_refused_to_send_him_game_film.htm l

just look at comments, im appauled at how they treat probably their best ever player.

I would never do that to troy polamalu, i would never say those things.

Ravnet
07-25-2010, 07:51 PM
just look at comments, im appauled at how they treat probably their best ever player.

No.

pete74
07-26-2010, 04:17 AM
Reed is probably the best ball hawking saftey to ever play and has been a key piece in that defense for the last 7-8 years and this is how they treat him! he should retire and really screw them over. plus i would rather play the ravens without reed then with reed

supa_fly_steeler
07-26-2010, 09:28 AM
No.

shut it. Your whole fanbase is a pile of shit, you will ride with any player possible whilst sucking his balls and when he speaks out you all hate him.

nice fanbase you got there. Hopefully Reed does screw them over since the doctors screwed him over with his neck injury and how serious it was.

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

Ravnet
07-26-2010, 01:44 PM
shut it. Your whole fanbase is a pile of shit, you will ride with any player possible whilst sucking his balls and when he speaks out you all hate him.

nice fanbase you got there. Hopefully Reed does screw them over since the doctors screwed him over with his neck injury and how serious it was.

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

By saying "no," I was a.) implying that Reed is not even close to being our best player ever, and probably not even in the top two, and b.) that Ravens fans will never turn their back on Reed unless he leaves us.

People are a bit annoyed at Ed because he has come out with a series of outlandish comments in a short time period which is very uncharacteristic of him.

When Reed signed his contract, he was the highest paid safety in the league, and now he wants a new deal despite the fact that he has nonchalantly discussed being on PUP for the first part of the season, and thrown around the word retirement more often than the football after an interception.

Don't mistake comments on one website as any kind of actual resentment toward Ed.

pete74
07-26-2010, 06:42 PM
reed isnt the best? he is damn near. alot of people consider troy one of our best and reed's stats are alot better then troy's. reed is a game changer and a difference maker. with him ravens have a chance at the super bowl, without him they will be lucky to make playoffs. reed is one of the best safties to ever play the game and means alot to the team. with that said i hope he retires because i would much rather see the ravens do horrible this year

chitownpit
07-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Let him retire and take that ulgy ass face with him

StillerzFreak
07-28-2010, 09:20 AM
He can come to Pitt and play Free Safety next to Troy P.

:thumbsup:

pete74
07-30-2010, 09:06 AM
I wouldn't want him. He was awesome but his body is beat now and he wants more money then he is worth now

rbryan
07-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Eveyone knows Ray Ray is the best player in Ratbird history.

Anyone who disagrees will be stabbed repeatedly.

lionslicer
08-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Reed should come to Pittsburgh, then Ravens fans will really hate him... lol...

supa_fly_steeler
08-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Reed should come to Pittsburgh, then Ravens fans will really hate him... lol...

I would think he would go back to Miami...

lionslicer
08-01-2010, 12:28 PM
I would think he would go back to Miami...

Its sarcasm fool....