PDA

View Full Version : JOHN TATUM DEAD :o

supa_fly_steeler
07-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Ex-Ohio State Defender Jack Tatum Dies

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/osufootball/stories/2010/07/27/story-ohio-state-football-jack-tatum-death.html

supa_fly_steeler
07-27-2010, 01:16 PM
R.I.P.

supa_fly_steeler
07-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Someone change to jack tatum please. thanks

pete74
07-27-2010, 02:32 PM
i never even heard of him

supa_fly_steeler
07-27-2010, 04:50 PM
He's the famous raiders db that put a cheatriot out of his career

patsdynasty
07-28-2010, 12:48 AM
He's the famous raiders db that put a cheatriot out of his career

Now that's class.

And some of you guys still can't get over the fact that your Steelers simply weren't good enough to beat the Pats can you? You have to use childish names. And dream up these delusional fantasies to excuse your team's shortcomings.

Here's an idea: How about just taking it like a man. You don't hear Pats fans still whining that your half retarded QB (Kordell Stewart) knocked us out of the playoffs.

What was your excuse when Terry Glenn and Curtis Martin ran roghshod over you guys in the 98 fogbowl?

Grow up.

And just for your information, that "cheatriots" player had more class in his pinky than you have in your entire body. Even after being paralyzed, he granted forgiveness to a "man" that clearly didn't deserve it. And chose to spend his life helping people instead growing bitter and resentful.

On the other hand, Jack Tatum was an evil piece of trash.

supa_fly_steeler
07-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Now that's class.

And some of you guys still can't get over the fact that your Steelers simply weren't good enough to beat the Pats can you? You have to use childish names. And dream up these delusional fantasies to excuse your team's shortcomings.

Here's an idea: How about just taking it like a man. You don't hear Pats fans still whining that your half retarded QB (Kordell Stewart) knocked us out of the playoffs.

What was your excuse when Terry Glenn and Curtis Martin ran roghshod over you guys in the 98 fogbowl?

Grow up.

And just for your information, that "cheatriots" player had more class in his pinky than you have in your entire body. Even after being paralyzed, he granted forgiveness to a "man" that clearly didn't deserve it. And chose to spend his life helping people instead growing bitter and resentful.

Shut the **** up, you call me "classy" for saying what your team is? But yet you call the dead legend a piece of trash.

I'm not showing any class to cheators, If I was commisioner I would hang Bill Bellicheat and Robert Kraft and make sure the Patriots were erased from NFL history.

hopefully when ryan clark meets welker again this season he gets the job ****ing done.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL

silver & black
07-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Now that's class.

Grow up.

You know what... I'll take being banned for this... F.U.C.K. YOU!!!

It was a clean hit. You won't find ONE player from that era that will say otherwise. Jack lived with the remorse over that unfortunate incident his whole life.

Who the hell are YOU to say he didn't deserve to be forgiven? How old are you? Did you ever talk with Jack Tatum? Did you ever see him play, or are you just a Youtube prepubescent kid that jumps on any bandwagon because it's cool?

You have no idea who Jack Tatum was, or the kind of man he was. Again... F.U.C.K. YOU!!!

Go ahead and ban me!

supa_fly_steeler
07-29-2010, 09:54 AM
You know what... I'll take being banned for this... F.U.C.K. YOU!!!

It was a clean hit. You won't find ONE player from that era that will say otherwise. Jack lived with the remorse over that unfortunate incident his whole life.

Who the hell are YOU to say he didn't deserve to be forgiven? How old are you? Did you ever talk with Jack Tatum? Did you ever see him play, or are you just a Youtube prepubescent kid that jumps on any bandwagon because it's cool?

You have no idea who Jack Tatum was, or the kind of man he was. Again... F.U.C.K. YOU!!!

Go ahead and ban me!

You shouldn't be banned for that, Tatum played how football was suppose to be play, if you wanna cry over a hit, go cry by a fireplace and there is no place in the nfl for crybabies, well maybe in this modern era, bandwagoners, crybabies and cheators.