PDA

View Full Version : Calling all NASCAR fans!!!

BB2W
02-13-2006, 05:38 PM
We have quite a few NASCAR fans here and I created a private fantasy NASCAR league at yahoo... I have sent a PM to the NASCAR fans I know of. It looks very interesting and I want you to be a part of it. If you don't like it thats cool. Here is an overveiw...

Each week, before qualifying begins, you choose an eight-driver team from among three groupings of eligible drivers. Then, before the race, you will select four starting drivers for your team.

So, the challenge is not only to pick the best team race in and race out, but also to manage your team in a way that produces the highest possible fantasy score.

Available drivers are broken into three groups -- A, B and C -- prior to the beginning of the racing season. Once in a group, a driver will not be moved at any time during the season. However, additional drivers may be entered into the game at any point during the season.

To choose or edit your team, click the Select link on your Team page for the appropriate driver grouping (A, B, or C List). You must choose an eight-man squad that includes two members from the A List, four from the B List, and two from the C List.

Each driver can receive a maximum of 90 fantasy points during each race. The top 45 finishers receive points, with the winning driver getting the maximum 90, and other drivers receiving two fewer points for every spot they finish behind the leader (e.g., the second-place driver gets 88 points, the third-place driver gets 86).

You receive the total points earned by all active drivers on your team provided that they have not already been active in nine races (see the Maximum Starts section for more information).

Bonus points are awarded to each of the drivers with the four best starting positions after qualifying. The top qualifier receives 10 bonus points, the second receives five, the third receives three and the fourth receives one. Because qualifying for Daytona 500 is broken up over two days, these bonus points will not be awarded for the Daytona 500.

An additional 10 bonus points are awarded to each driver who leads at least one lap during a race. The driver leading the most laps during a race will also earn another 10 bonus points. To earn these bonus points for your fantasy team, a driver must be on your team and active during the race.

If you want to join just send me a PM, and I will send you the league ID, and password. The more the better...

:cool:

clevestinks
02-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Thank for the invite BB2W, I`m in Team Pittsburgh Racing

Suitanim
02-13-2006, 06:31 PM
I posted this at Sports, but it's worth reposting here. If you already have a team in another existing yahoo league you can join this league, but you have to use the same drivers from laegue to league. Actually, it's kind of a good thing, as you only have to do research on one team a week.

BB2W
02-13-2006, 06:41 PM
Awesome guys... thanks for joining. My team is the "Whole Shots". Who are you???

SteelerzGirl
02-13-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm gonna play, too! I'll join tomorrow once I get home from work since I don't have a lot of time right now. I'll have to think up a good "Jimmie" team name! Yay! :bouncy:

CowherLover... Get in on this, girl. I know you're out there! Don't make me hunt you down...(lol). :smile:

DIESELMAN
02-13-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm a big Martin and Rousch racing fan...I got a group on Yahoo(Chase for the Cup)been doing it for the past few years its pretty cool.....

BB2W
02-14-2006, 12:17 AM
Thanks to all that are joining... If we get enough members I'm gonna look into getting a small trophy made for the winner. DEISELMAN you are welcome to join if you like... if not it's cool. :cool:

Suitanim
02-14-2006, 10:04 AM
If we get enough members I'm gonna look into getting a small trophy made for the winner.

On that trophy...make sure you capitalize the "S" in Suitanim.

Thanks!

BB2W
02-14-2006, 03:37 PM
On that trophy...make sure you capitalize the "S" in Suitanim.
I here ya. :rolleyes:

clevestinks
02-14-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm gonna play, too! I'll join tomorrow once I get home from work since I don't have a lot of time right now. I'll have to think up a good "Jimmie" team name! Yay! :bouncy:

CowherLover... Get in on this, girl. I know you're out there! Don't make me hunt you down...(lol). :smile:
What a league , fans calling out fans already! Lets get it on!

SteelerzGirl
02-14-2006, 05:06 PM
On that trophy...make sure you capitalize the "S" in SteelerzGirl.

Awww... Thanks, Suit. That's really nice of ya looking out for me like that...(lol). :wink:

OK, I'm all signed up. Bet you'll never guess which one I am. :bouncy: I have no clue what I'm doing since I've never been in a fantasy league before, but hopefully I'll learn as I go. I don't think anyone has to worry about me winning the trophy...(lol).

Yoohoo... CowherLover... I'm still waiting! :coffee:

BB2W
02-14-2006, 05:16 PM
OK, I'm all signed up. Bet you'll never guess which one I am. :bouncy: I have no clue what I'm doing since I've never been in a fantasy league before, but hopefully I'll learn as I go. I don't think anyone has to worry about me winning the trophy...(lol).

Yoohoo... CowherLover... I'm still waiting! :coffee:
Click on the rules button in the upper right hand part of the home page of the league and it pretty much covers everything. If you have any question just ask. Thanks for joining...

One thing to mention is that you can only satrt a driver nine times in the season, so dont waste all your starts on your boy Jimmy in the beginning. Try to use him when you think he is gonna do well... you can quallify him as much as you want but you only get nine raceday starts per driver.

I sent CowherLover a PM inviting her.

WWIIOwheelz
02-14-2006, 10:48 PM
I do this league also, have a league of 8+ already myself. GL in your league! Believe it or not, I spent my childhood years in the same classes as Jeff Burton, the pole winner of this years' race! My father still lives in South Boston, Virginia.

Turn it UP!!!!11

BB2W
02-15-2006, 02:56 PM
We are up to eleven teams so far. :beerbang:

DIESELMAN
02-15-2006, 10:06 PM
BOOGETY BOOGETY BOOGETY!!!!!

SteelerzGirl
02-16-2006, 06:39 PM
We are up to eleven teams so far. :beerbang:

A dozen teams now, baby! Yeehaww and boogity, boogity, boogity! :bouncy:

BB2W
02-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Tomorrow is the last day to sign up if anyone else is interested...

tony hipchest
02-17-2006, 02:15 PM
ive joined. my team name is the misfits.

Suitanim
02-19-2006, 09:06 PM
6th after race one. Gordon getting the shit banged out him by Stewart and then later contact from Busch ruined my chances at brilliance this week. Why? I had Ken Schrader as my C driver, and he finished 9th.

SteelerDan43
02-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Tied for 4th, took a gamble on Hamlin that looked like it would work out but didnt, thats why they call it a gamble...

BB2W
02-20-2006, 12:39 AM
I don't think this race could have went much worse for me. Tony Stewart is a POS, and is now my most hated driver. How is he gonna complain about bumping and then go and take out half the field. What he did to Kenseth was BS... not to mention how he went into Gordon.

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 10:52 AM
I don't think this race could have went much worse for me. Tony Stewart is a POS, and is now my most hated driver. How is he gonna complain about bumping and then go and take out half the field. What he did to Kenseth was BS... not to mention how he went into Gordon.stewart jobbed kenseth big time. he gets the major ass award of the day. especially for being such a hypocrite and complaining about agressive driving then going out and getting the 1st penalty.

but the incident with gordon i have to place on jeff. he has a bad habit of cutting people off with less than an inch to spare and if he gets touched he says they shouldve lifted or it was too early in the race to be driving that hard. you dont lift at restrictor plates unless you want to go backwards and some drivers race hard every lap (like gordon) i blame gordon for forgetting that he pulled up infont of stewart last year at a short track (darlington or martinsville maybe) and got the wall treatment. memo to gordon: dont cut in front of stewart and expect him to give you any breaks. thats what you have 3 team mates out there for. i dont think the other 39 drivers owe him anything. and no one wants to cut him slack unless theyre all just looking to be ushers to his 5th cup. but he did take a huge step and accept half the blame. and stewart diplomatically said gordon deserved no blame (that story woulda been different if it were his car knocked out of contention) anyways gordon is experienced enough to know better to try and pull off a move like that around stewart.

Suitanim
02-20-2006, 11:11 AM

but the incident with gordon i have to place on jeff. he has a bad habit of cutting people off with less than an inch to spare and if he gets touched he says they shouldve lifted or it was too early in the race to be driving that hard. you dont lift at restrictor plates unless you want to go backwards and some drivers race hard every lap (like gordon) i blame gordon for forgetting that he pulled up infont of stewart last year at a short track (darlington or martinsville maybe) and got the wall treatment. memo to gordon: dont cut in front of stewart and expect him to give you any breaks. thats what you have 3 team mates out there for. i dont think the other 39 drivers owe him anything. and no one wants to cut him slack unless theyre all just looking to be ushers to his 5th cup. but he did take a huge step and accept half the blame. and stewart diplomatically said gordon deserved no blame (that story woulda been different if it were his car knocked out of contention) anyways gordon is experienced enough to know better to try and pull off a move like that around stewart.

Only Hendrick haters use this argument, and they NEVER apply it equally. The fact was, Stewart got loose and drifted up the track...Gordon shot below him then also got loose. When Gordon rolled up the track, Stewart had two choices: Concede the position and roll in behind Jeff or don't and risk a wreck...the fact that Stewart himself just a half second earlier got loose at the same place on the track should tell him that Gordon wasn't being aggressive. Gordon made the right call by saying that both shared blame, and Stewart acted like a petulant child and blamed it all on Jeff. Since everybody hates Gordon, that works for most...it's complete bullshit, but all the haters don't care.

Now when he basically just ran Kenseth off the track, he ALSO placed all the blame on Matt, but people don't hate Kenseth so they were a little more sympatheitic to his plight. If that had been the 24 he drove off the track, people'd be saying Jeff deserved to be wrecked because he made slight contact with the 20 earlier...

I don't hate Tony Stewart, but he will get his...a Championship does not translate into a free pass to just start booting other cars out of your way...

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 11:32 AM
Only Hendrick haters use this argument, and they NEVER apply it equally. ...

riiiiiiiight. just like only hendrick haters will come out and say knaus got busted cheating, while hendrick fans wear blinders and will deny it till the very end. did you happen to catch jimmy johnson being interviewed on spotscenter and admitt "WE got caught cheating"? i doubt it cause you obviously missed the post race interview where stewart said gordon deserved no blame for the incident that took place between the 2.

for you to go on how stewart is blaming gordon 100% is a completely inaccurate piece of misinformation. pretty bogus.

anyways gordon is a seasoned vet and should know by now who he can and cant run with on the track.

http://www.sportsline.com/autoracing/story/9249378/2

"The thing with Jeff, I don't think it was his fault," Stewart said. "I think he just got a spot up there where it was wet and he pushed, got into me and we both pushed into the wall. I wasn't complaining about that by any means. It was a wild day for sure."

Suitanim
02-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Fine and well...however, that was NOT his response after the contact and during the race.

I came out and clearly stated that Knaus was cheating after I found out what he did...I just don't really care...and that goes for any team.

SteelerzGirl
02-20-2006, 08:56 PM
6th after race one. Gordon getting the shit banged out him by Stewart and then later contact from Busch ruined my chances at brilliance this week. Why? I had Ken Schrader as my C driver, and he finished 9th.

I'm right behind ya so don't make any sudden stops. How boneheaded of a move did I make when I activated Jeff instead of Jimmie? :dang: I didn't think Jimmie could do it w/o Knaus. I'm glad I was wrong...(lol). Overall, I'm happy being in the middle of the pack since this is my first fantasy league. :smile:

DIESELMAN
02-20-2006, 10:17 PM
I won't be able to watch any of the races this year...Back in the land of sand...I'll catch highlights from Stars & Stripe.....I hope Jr and Gordon bounce back from last year...its going to be a good year....God Bless everybody.....:helmet:

SteelerzGirl
02-21-2006, 06:01 PM
I won't be able to watch any of the races this year...Back in the land of sand...I'll catch highlights from Stars & Stripe.....I hope Jr and Gordon bounce back from last year...its going to be a good year....God Bless everybody.....:helmet:

Awww... That's a bummer, Dieselman. Please be careful and stay safe. We don't want anything happening to you!

Stay in touch here when you can. :smile:

BB2W
02-21-2006, 07:58 PM
You did pretty good in week one... you were only 18 points shy of the highest score in the nation. :smile:

tony hipchest
02-21-2006, 08:18 PM
You did pretty good in week one... you were only 18 points shy of the highest score in the nation. :smile: i cant believe out of all the players no one in the nation picked r. newman and jj. seemed like all 10,000+ leaders all picked jj, dale jr. saddler, and, schrader.

felix sabates vowed to shave his head and field a car in the indy 500 if casey mears wouldve won. i wonder if he was pissed or breathed a sigh of relief?

Suitanim
02-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Roger Staubach told Terry Labonte he'd give him his Heisman if he won the 500!

BB2W
02-25-2006, 11:52 PM
i wanna play.....:crying01:
You can play, but you will be two weeks behind. It's too late to pick your team for tomorrows race.

On Monday I'm gonna change the password and there will be no more new members.

clevestinks
02-26-2006, 03:10 PM
BB2W great job getting teams, this is a nice size league.

SteelerzGirl
02-26-2006, 08:47 PM
I agree that BB2W is doing a great job with the fantasy league. :smile:

BB2W... Did CowherLover get in touch w/you recently? I chatted w/her on messenger for a bit last night and she said she really wanted to get in on this league. I told her to PM you about it. Hopefully, it will all work out.

BB2W
02-27-2006, 12:03 AM
BB2W... Did CowherLover get in touch w/you recently? I chatted w/her on messenger for a bit last night and she said she really wanted to get in on this league. I told her to PM you about it. Hopefully, it will all work out.
I think she is the new team "SteelWheels"... but I'm not sure. she never PM'd me back. It was too late to put in her roster for todays race and I wanted to let her know. Plus, she has the same team name as someone else so I let her know how to change her it if she wanted.

Suitanim
02-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Greg Biffle cost me A LOT of points yesterday, or I'd be comfortably in the lead...

SteelerzGirl
03-04-2006, 10:15 AM
No Nextel Cup race this weekend. Guh! I'm having withdrawals and I miss tony's analysis! He thinks I'm cheatin'...(lol). :wink:

This is just about as bad as when the Steelers have an early bye week. :frown:

tony hipchest
03-04-2006, 02:18 PM
No Nextel Cup race this weekend. Guh! I'm having withdrawals and I miss tony's analysis! He thinks I'm cheatin'...(lol). :wink:

This is just about as bad as when the Steelers have an early bye week. :frown:

i just say that cause youre a jimmie fan:sofunny: :wink:

well my analysis will differ from my actual fantasy picks cause of the fact that you can only use a driver 9 times. in no way would i have used any of my 8 daytona drivers for the california race if i hadnt missed the line up deadline. now i pissed away 1 start for that stiff t. stewart for what? a 43rd place finish. i couldnt use 2 j. gordon starts in the the 1st 2 weeks. i need him for martinsville and sonoma/watkins glenn (which one is a secret)

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm actually happy to have the break. I'm busy as Hell at work, and I'm moving out of my girlfriend's place in a couple of weeks, so I need a Sunday to pack and buy some shit I'll need for the new bachelor pad.

SteelerzGirl
03-05-2006, 10:27 AM
i just say that cause youre a jimmie fan:sofunny: :wink:

well my analysis will differ from my actual fantasy picks cause of the fact that you can only use a driver 9 times. in no way would i have used any of my 8 daytona drivers for the california race if i hadnt missed the line up deadline. now i pissed away 1 start for that stiff t. stewart for what? a 43rd place finish. i couldnt use 2 j. gordon starts in the the 1st 2 weeks. i need him for martinsville and sonoma/watkins glenn (which one is a secret)

I knew you were just playin', tony, that's why I was winkin' at ya...(lol).

Speaking of cheating, why is it you didn't mention Matt Kenseth's cheating at last week's Busch race? Hmmmm? :busted: I think Kenseth got docked 25 pts for it.

(Edit) I forgot...(lol)... Good luck with your move Suit. I hope everything works out well for you. :smile:

tony hipchest
03-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Speaking of cheating, why is it you didn't mention Matt Kenseth's cheating at last week's Busch race? Hmmmm? :busted: I think Kenseth got docked 25 pts for it.

:

hmmm. i hadnt heard that. thats screwed up cause newman finished 2nd. i guess ill just chalk that up as another busch race win for ryan.

Steel - X
03-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Is Nascar a sport?

tony hipchest
03-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Is Nascar a sport?it is by definition although its not a game. its hard to call any type of race a game. the drivers are atheletes.

SteelerzGirl
03-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Waiting patiently for Trusty's (tony + rusty) weekly NASCAR analysis. http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/c010.gif

Suitanim
03-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Is Nascar a sport?

Here's what Stuart Scott has to say on this subject:

"Having covered NASCAR for nearly 20 years now, I can also tell you that driving takes real athletic skill. You try sitting inside a cramped stock car for 3 or 4 hours, the temperature over 100, and going 4 deep into a turn at nearly 200 mph and you'll see what I mean."

I don't have a link, but it was in ESPN: The Magazine March 13.

Ohio Steeler
03-08-2006, 01:36 PM
I love NASCAR, I am about the biggest Kevin Harvick fan you will ever meet. I have over 200 of his diecast cars, I drive 12 hr's ever year to go to his party he throws for his fan club members and yes I am one I have ben part of his fan club since day 1.

tony hipchest
03-08-2006, 02:08 PM
I love NASCAR, I am about the biggest Kevin Harvick fan you will ever meet. I have over 200 of his diecast cars, I drive 12 hr's ever year to go to his party he throws for his fan club members and yes I am one I have ben part of his fan club since day 1.

damn thats alot of diecasts of 1 driver. i might have 40-50 of him, half of which are 1/64.

about 100 of rusty. probably 75 each of gordon and dale jr. i quit counting after i got to 1000. some ive ordered and never even taken them out of the rcca shipping box. no more room:redface:

tony hipchest
03-09-2006, 09:58 AM
looks like harvick is on childress's hot seat.....he may be lookin for a new ride in 07 i really wanted him to take over rustys ride last year. he seems like hed be a perfect spokesman for miller lite.

Ohio Steeler
03-09-2006, 11:20 AM
looks like harvick is on childress's hot seat.....he may be lookin for a new ride in 07

I know and where ever he goes I will follow

SteelerzGirl
03-10-2006, 06:34 PM
the real question here is why wasn't johnson docked for cheating?nascars whole....illegal part vs modifying part,is bullshit...cheating is cheating!!!!!!! i guess by those rules,clinton was telling the truth.

Um, ok... Well, I don't care if Jimmie is docked points. He would get them back eventually. Yes, my Jimmie is THAT good...(lol)! :bouncy:

Suitanim
03-10-2006, 08:12 PM
looks like harvick is on childress's hot seat.....he may be lookin for a new ride in 07

Two words: Toyota Camry

tony hipchest
03-10-2006, 08:42 PM
greg sniffle wins the pole and gets me 10 much needed fantasy points. 3 of my 4 drivers start in the top 5 and my c driver is in the top 15. not bad.
but with 6 of my 8 picks qualifying in the top 10, i may have some tough decisions to make. biffle on the pole or kenseth who never needs the pole?

SteelerzGirl
03-12-2006, 12:47 AM
Well hey now, MOP... Jimmie had more poles, wins, Top 5's, Top 10's, and winnings than the #6 car last year. Jimmie finished 5th in 2005, only something like 22 pts behind Mark Martin, who finished 4th. Whoop-de-doo! I'm happy with that. :smile:

Are you as hot and good lookin' as Jimmie?

Suitanim
03-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Congrats Jimmie...

As for fantasy, my drivers finished 2,3,4 and 17, so I should easily take over first place in both my fantasy leagues.

tony hipchest
03-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Congrats Jimmie...

As for fantasy, my drivers finished 2,3,4 and 17, so I should easily take over first place in both my fantasy leagues.

i had 2,3,4, and 18, greg biffle pole points help offset kenseth losing in the final seconds. if he is infact a c driver i think if hamlin was the c driver with the highest finish. if you keep up like this i may need you to mis a line-up to catch you.

DIESELMAN
03-12-2006, 10:10 PM
Congrats Suit and Steelerzgirl!!!!! I'm back in 3rd.....

SteelerzGirl
03-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Thanks, Dieselman! You're only 7 pts behind me, and I'm definitely no threat...(lol). Just beginner's luck. :wink:

Congrats, Suit! You're da man this week! :smile:

WWIIOwheelz
03-13-2006, 10:44 PM
I changed Johnson to Gordon on Saturday night because I thought my wife & I had the exact same lineup in our other league (when you have more than one league in Yahoo, you have to make the same picks for them all in racing. Kinda sucks)

Suitanim
03-15-2006, 06:54 PM
i own that 16th spot.....lol hey i'm only 594 points outta 1st. i should be up there by the chase!!! lol:peace:

Beer, meet keyboard (after transitting my nose)!

Steel - X
03-17-2006, 10:50 AM
Here's what Stuart Scott has to say on this subject:

"Having covered NASCAR for nearly 20 years now, I can also tell you that driving takes real athletic skill. You try sitting inside a cramped stock car for 3 or 4 hours, the temperature over 100, and going 4 deep into a turn at nearly 200 mph and you'll see what I mean."

I don't have a link, but it was in ESPN: The Magazine March 13.

Hey I believe you that would be tough to do. Thats like sitting in an out house. Your trapped inside a cramped space for 1 to 2 hrs (depending on what you have had to eat), the temperature maybe 100 depending on the sun, and well you can finish the rest.

So taking a crap is also a sport. Alright I am just trying to be comical which I probably failed to do but I still do not see Nascar as a sport. Come Check out the M.A.N. Men Against Nascar forum at my site maybe you can help us out.

Suitanim
03-17-2006, 10:56 AM
No thanks, and here's why. I don't care if people don't like NASCAR...what I don't understand is why the people who don't like NASCAR always have to be so vocal about it. It's like the atheists. For the most part, I think people could care less about each others religious beliefs, or lack thereof, but the atheists always have to be up in your face about it. Why?

Steel - X
03-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey man I am not up in your face about anything just seeing if you wanted to defend your side. Thats all. To me there is nothing interesting about it thats me and my opinion so I can have that correct? DId I get all up in your face? Didnt think so. Carry on.

Suitanim
03-17-2006, 12:01 PM
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about what I would certainly face if I tried to talk intelligently about the sport in a forum called "Men Against NASCAR".

Steel - X
03-17-2006, 01:17 PM
No not at all you would find a place to debate your views. We have plenty of intellectual people at my site.

Suitanim
03-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I've tried to enter into rationale discussions about NASCAR haters before, and it always ends badly.

That's my whole point, really. I don't watch tennis, don't give a shit about it, but it doesn't offend me or piss me off, it just doesn't fry my burger. I would never start a forum like "Men Against Tennis", and I guess I can't understand why anyone else would either...

SteelerzGirl
03-18-2006, 10:48 AM
No thanks, and here's why. I don't care if people don't like NASCAR...what I don't understand is why the people who don't like NASCAR always have to be so vocal about it. It's like the atheists. For the most part, I think people could care less about each others religious beliefs, or lack thereof, but the atheists always have to be up in your face about it. Why?

There's only 33 members over there, and it looks like most of them are Bengals fans. They think there's a jungle in Cincinnati! You would eat them alive educating them about NASCAR, Suit...(lol). :wink:

Suitanim
03-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Maybe I'll give it a shake after things settle down...it IS a LONG off-season.

Suitanim
03-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Congrats Kasey Kahne...alas, while I had him in group B (along with Mears and Yeley in C), which would have provided a strong finish for me, I also bought the hype on Edwards who bit it hard and finished 40th.

So I drop a few spots in fantasy this week.

tony hipchest
03-21-2006, 06:00 PM
well i learned a valuable lesson. if i actually have have earnhardt jr. in my line-up its probably not wise to bench him on a hunch that it might possibly be k. harvicks week to finally crack the top 10.

biffle and edwards were the better picks, jj was the safe bet. not to often will we see mark martin finish ahead of all 4 roush teammates this season.

Suitanim
03-21-2006, 06:54 PM
It's early, and just like the drivers, all us fantasy players get a few mulligans.

Every year I have a race or two where I nail the top 4 or 5 (depending on the league). Last year in Head2Head I finished 5 points out of winning a Richard Petty Experience.

Suitanim
04-02-2006, 02:07 PM
I'm going old school today:

Gordon
Earnhardt
Harvick
Schrader

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2006, 12:17 AM
stupid,stupid,stupid :banging: damn,i just realized you can change drivers in the fantasy thing....:dang: i thought i had too keep using the same drivers for the first 18 weeks,then we picked the new brackets for the 2nd half....:dang: stupid ,stupid ,stupid :banging:

SteelerzGirl
04-03-2006, 01:06 AM
stupid,stupid,stupid :banging: damn,i just realized you can change drivers in the fantasy thing....:dang: i thought i had too keep using the same drivers for the first 18 weeks,then we picked the new brackets for the 2nd half....:dang: stupid ,stupid ,stupid :banging:

:rofl:

Hey, don't feel bad. After the first week, I had to ask Suit if I could change drivers for the 2nd week. I didn't know if we had to keep the same drivers or not because I had no clue what I was doing...(lol). No wonder you've been owning that 16th spot for so long...tehehe. :wink:

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2006, 01:25 AM

Hey, don't feel bad. After the first week, I had to ask Suit if I could change drivers for the 2nd week. I didn't know if we had to keep the same drivers or not because I had no clue what I was doing...(lol). No wonder you've been owning that 16th spot for so long...tehehe. :wink:
well i knew i could change the drivers in the brackets,weekly,i just didn't know i could exchange the drivers...i thought i was stuck with martin and biffle for the next 18 weeks.otherwise i would have had taken stewart or gordon this week and had a pretty good points day. hey i'm owning that 16th spot,only because i missed the first 2 weeks ,thank you!!! otherwise i'd be right up there in at the top.....lol:thumbsup:

Suitanim
04-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Who is "Ford Rules"? And how did he get a 100 jump on us?

BB2W
04-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Who is "Ford Rules"? And how did he get a 100 jump on us?
"Ford Rules" is DIESELMAN... I'm gonna post a list of all the owners soon.

clevestinks
04-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Damn I was busty all week and didnt change my team! F

Suitanim
04-03-2006, 12:47 PM
"Ford Rules" is DIESELMAN... I'm gonna post a list of all the owners soon.

Well, he's doing a great job of picking guys who don't suck...like Kenny Effing Schrader!

I had #2, #4, and #7, but, because of Schrader, I dropped from an average finish of around 6 (Assuming Schrader had a top 10 car, which he did until he blew up or whatever) to 13. His 40th place finish just KILLED me!

BB2W
04-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Well, he's doing a great job of picking guys who don't suck...like Kenny Effing Schrader!
Schrader killed me too...

My good friend Shawn is the owner of the "Under10" team in our league, and he forgot to put his lineup in this week so he had to go with his Bristol lineup (most of whom he wouldn't have started)... he ended up leading the week in scoring. It goes to show you how it can be such a crapshoot.

Suitanim
04-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Damn I was busty all week and didnt change my team! F

Busty? Between this and the "Brokeback T-shirt" idea thread, I'm starting to wonder about you, Cleve:redface:

SteelerzGirl
04-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Busty? Between this and the "Brokeback T-shirt" idea thread, I'm starting to wonder about you, Cleve:redface:

Cleve is busty? Well if he has bigger boobies than I do, then I'm jealous! I bet his are silicone...(lol).

BB2W... I was wondering who Under 10 was. You tell him I'm mad because he knocked me out of 2nd place. :wink:

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2006, 10:29 PM
now that i know the rules,ya'll are in some serious trouble....:checkit:

tony hipchest
04-03-2006, 10:44 PM
now that i know the rules,ya'll are in some serious trouble....:checkit:lol. atleast for starting late youre sticking with it. and just think....at the end of the season youll have plenty of hot drivers left over to start. you do know you can only start a driver 9 times throughout the season right?

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2006, 10:53 PM
lol. atleast for starting late youre sticking with it. and just think....at the end of the season youll have plenty of hot drivers left over to start. you do know you can only start a driver 9 times throughout the season right?
yeah thats what screwed me up....i seen where its broke down in two parts ...first 18 weeks/ 2nd 18 weeks, so i figured 2 drivers in the first bracket with 9 week limits....well 2 x 9=18.....then after 18 weeks you picked for the next 18.....:dang: .....but anywho,all i have to do is pick off one position every 2 weeks,and i'm there....:jammin:

DIESELMAN
04-04-2006, 10:06 PM

I had #2, #4, and #7, but, because of Schrader, I dropped from an average finish of around 6 (Assuming Schrader had a top 10 car, which he did until he blew up or whatever) to 13. His 40th place finish just KILLED me!

Theres plenty of racin left....I won't stay in first but I'm damn well going to try
Next up is Texas....Good Luck Everyone!!!!!

Suitanim
04-05-2006, 09:20 AM
I think the 9 race limit is for the whole season.

Also, it's okay to fall a little behind...a couple years ago, I was in a fantasy league and my Daytona picks didn't take...but I also had a week where I picked the top 5 drivers (It was a little different set-up than our league) and I ended up winning that league despite having a week with zero points.

SteelerzGirl
04-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Theres plenty of racin left....I won't stay in first but I'm damn well going to try
Next up is Texas....Good Luck Everyone!!!!!

Well you better try darn hard over there in the Land of Sand b'cuz I'm coming after you...(lol)! :wink: Jimmie is going to win in Texas. Book it! :bouncy:

Suit... What happened to your siggy? I see two big red X's. Are you hungover or what's up? :frown:

MasterOfPuppets
04-07-2006, 01:05 AM
Well you better try darn hard over there in the Land of Sand b'cuz I'm coming after you...(lol)! :wink: Jimmie is going to win in Texas. Book it! :bouncy:

Suit... What happened to your siggy? I see two big red X's. Are you hungover or what's up? :frown:
i hate to burst your bubble sweety,but it will be a rousch car in victory lane.:wink02:

SteelerzGirl
04-07-2006, 02:56 AM
i hate to burst your bubble sweety,but it will be a rousch car in victory lane.:wink02:

Well okay, snookums... Would you like to bet a fantasy lap dance on this week's race? :bouncy:

MasterOfPuppets
04-07-2006, 07:02 PM

Well okay, snookums... Would you like to bet a fantasy lap dance on this week's race? :bouncy:
hell yeah :banana: .........:confused: how exactly does a fantasy lap dance work? :hunch:

tony hipchest
04-08-2006, 12:23 PM
hell yeah :banana: .........:confused: how exactly does a fantasy lap dance work? :hunch:

1st you need a lap top computer........:sofunny:

SteelerzGirl
04-08-2006, 01:46 PM

Oh goody! Alright, here's the dealio... If a Rousch car wins at Texas tomorrow, you get a fantasy lap dance. If Jimmie wins, you have to replace your avatar with one of my choosing, okay? :bouncy:

Now put your banana away for crying out loud. The race isn't until tomorrow.

Oh that tony hipchest... He's just so funny...(lol). :wink:

MasterOfPuppets
04-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Oh goody! Alright, here's the dealio... If a Rousch car wins at Texas tomorrow, you get a fantasy lap dance. If Jimmie wins, you have to replace your avatar with one of my choosing, okay? :bouncy:

Now put your banana away for crying out loud. The race isn't until tomorrow.

Oh that tony hipchest... He's just so funny...(lol). :wink:
ok,its on!!!!!:toast: ...and the banana stays out :banana:

SteelerzGirl
04-08-2006, 06:31 PM
the banana stays out :banana:

Um, well, okay, but it's so little. (Covers my eyes and walks away) :smile:

MasterOfPuppets
04-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Um, well, okay, but it's so little. (Covers my eyes and walks away) :smile:
its little....but it sure is cute :naughty:

tony hipchest
04-08-2006, 09:00 PM
its little....but it sure is cute :naughty:
:yeehaw: "git er done!"

SteelerzGirl
04-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Whew! Thank goodness a Dodge won...(lol). Better luck next time on that fantasy lap dance, MOP. :smile:

I stunk in the fantasy league this week. I think I probably took the 16th place away from MOP. :frown:

DIESELMAN
04-09-2006, 08:05 PM
Congrats SteelerzGirl!!! Your back in 2nd.....

SteelerzGirl
04-09-2006, 08:38 PM
(gasp) I am? Well how the heck did that happen? Oooooh... I forgot I had Kasey Kahne. :dang: When I make my picks early in the week, I forget...(lol). Yeehaww... I did better than I thought I did. :bouncy:

Thanks, Dieselman. You're a sweetie-pie! But you're still 100 pts ahead, and I'm still going to try and get ya...(lol). :smile:

MasterOfPuppets
04-09-2006, 09:16 PM
woohoo!!!!:jammin: i'm only 40 points out of 13 !!! i'll be out of the cellar after the next race.......:bump:

MasterOfPuppets
04-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Whew! Thank goodness a Dodge won...(lol). Better luck next time on that fantasy lap dance, MOP. :smile:

I stunk in the fantasy league this week. I think I probably took the 16th place away from MOP. :frown:
damn edwards!!!! i think he had something for kahne. oh well:rolleyes: as long as jonhson didn't win.

BB2W
04-10-2006, 02:33 AM
I suck at this... Biffle really hurt me this week and he had a good car too. :frown:

MasterOfPuppets
04-10-2006, 02:42 AM
I suck at this... Biffle really hurt me this week and he had a good car too. :frown:
i know what ya meen,i think everytime i've picked biff,he's had problems. i actually picked him for this week, then changed to kennseth at the last minute...:tap:

tony hipchest
04-10-2006, 09:25 AM
i know what ya meen,i think everytime i've picked biff,he's had problems. i actually picked him for this week, then changed to kennseth at the last minute...:tap:good move. i picked kenseth and at the last minute swithced to biffle. bad week to make my 1st start with yeley. also bad week to finally sit k. kahne in a shakeup manuver, hoping for some qualifying points from "front row" joe. elliot saddler killed me. if there was a bad move to make, i made it this week.

Suitanim
04-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Um, I had Biffle, too...I don't think it's fair to say that "he" cost any of us anything. Now, the #2 car, well, that's a different story.
(Note to Kurt Busch: When you are a lapped car, don't plow into the most dominant car, wreck him, then try to blame HIS engine for it.)

tony hipchest
04-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Um, I had Biffle, too...I don't think it's fair to say that "he" cost any of us anything. Now, the #2 car, well, that's a different story.
(Note to Kurt Busch: When you are a lapped car, don't plow into the most dominant car, wreck him, then try to blame HIS engine for it.)it sucks having to root for the #2 with that dumbass driving it. rusty wouldve never tore up his racecar like that in fear of losing 1 spot by lifting. i have to say biffle didnt sound like sniffle and he handled the situation with some dignity, he couldve easilly went harvick on him but he acted like a pro.

BB2W
04-10-2006, 12:15 PM
(Note to Kurt Busch: When you are a lapped car, don't plow into the most dominant car, wreck him, then try to blame HIS engine for it.)
I totally agree... Sorry to hear you had Biff going too, that one stung a little bit. As if I need another reason to dislike Kurt.

Suitanim
04-10-2006, 05:29 PM
It's a LONG season.

MasterOfPuppets
04-10-2006, 06:43 PM
it sucks having to root for the #2 with that dumbass driving it. rusty wouldve never tore up his racecar like that in fear of losing 1 spot by lifting. i have to say biffle didnt sound like sniffle and he handled the situation with some dignity, he couldve easilly went harvick on him but he acted like a pro.
yeah,what's up with that?? i missed his post crash interview,just read em.i thought maybe the writer did some editing. i guess his girlfriend does his fighting now......:sofunny:

SteelerDad
04-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Cumberland, Md?

Are you familiar with Frostburg State?

WWIIOwheelz
04-11-2006, 09:48 PM
I love that drive along 68. The bottom of that hill at Rocky Gap State Park is the WORST @#$%ing speed trap I've EVER seen. It's literally impossible not to speed without riding the brakes, and if you just tap them, you can still easily get above 80 mph.

MasterOfPuppets
04-12-2006, 01:11 AM
Cumberland, Md?

Are you familiar with Frostburg State?
of course,its only a few miles away.

MasterOfPuppets
04-12-2006, 01:16 AM
I love that drive along 68. The bottom of that hill at Rocky Gap State Park is the WORST @#$%ing speed trap I've EVER seen. It's literally impossible not to speed without riding the brakes, and if you just tap them, you can still easily get above 80 mph.
which side are you referring to. the cumberland side or the flintstone side?

SteelerzGirl
04-19-2006, 08:29 PM
The Subway Fresh 500 @ Phoenix International Raceway is this Saturday night @ 8:00 PM on FOX, so do what ya gotta do this week in the fantasy league everyone. :smile:

Note that it's a day earlier, so...(lol).

Suitanim
04-20-2006, 09:08 AM
I just picked the 4 drivers who are going to finish 1,2,3, and 4, and I will triumphantly return to my spot atop the SF Fantasy rankings, where I rightly belong!

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 09:58 AM
lets just hope jimminy johnson doesnt get "brake checked" like last year and take out several favorites.

Suitanim
04-20-2006, 10:07 AM
Oh, I forgot to add my evil, mad scientist laugh to my former post:

Bwahahahahahahahahah!

MasterOfPuppets
04-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Noooooooooooooooooo...........:banging: damn!!! i just tried to readjust my drivers,but its too late......:banging: i thought the cutoff was at qualifying :dang:

BB2W
04-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Noooooooooooooooooo...........:banging: damn!!! i just tried to readjust my drivers,but its too late......:banging: i thought the cutoff was at qualifying :dang:
I think the cutoff is at 2:00 AM on the day of qualifying...

MasterOfPuppets
04-21-2006, 12:28 AM
any predictions???

1 kurt bush
2 jimmy johnson
3 gordon
4 kyle bush
5 stewart

SteelerzGirl
04-21-2006, 05:55 AM

Dude! I tried giving you a heads up...(lol). Oh man, that's so funny. :rofl:

Hey you never know, you may just do well with the guys you have from the last race. The same thing happened with Under 10 a few weeks ago and he moved up a bunch of spots.

Good luck this week everyone! :smile:

MasterOfPuppets
04-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Dude! I tried giving you a heads up...(lol). Oh man, that's so funny. :rofl:

Hey you never know, you may just do well with the guys you have from the last race. The same thing happened with Under 10 a few weeks ago and he moved up a bunch of spots.

Good luck this week everyone! :smile:
i did change em from last week. i just had some fine tuning to do.:cool:

SteelerzGirl
04-22-2006, 09:51 AM
i did change em from last week. i just had some fine tuning to do.:cool:

Oh, well that's good, MOP. Hopefully it will all work out for you anyway. :smile:

MasterOfPuppets
04-23-2006, 03:05 AM
my god!!!....i took a beatin like a red headed step child!!! ....:dang:

SteelerzGirl
04-23-2006, 11:02 AM
Geesh... I logged onto Yahoo this morning to see how I did in the fantasy league w/my drivers, and they have everything set up for Talladega next week already.

BB2W
05-14-2006, 11:34 AM
Assmove of the Week: and strong canidate for "Assmove of the Year" goes to me for starting Jamie McMurray (42nd) over Jimmie Johnson (4th). :dang:

I was sure he would run up at the front all day...

clevestinks
05-14-2006, 11:40 AM
I`ve forgotten all about my team, good thing is I havent used all my good drivers up. I will start paying more attention now, and claim the trophy

SteelerzGirl
05-14-2006, 09:07 PM
Assmove of the Week: and strong canidate for "Assmove of the Year" goes to me for starting Jamie McMurray (42nd) over Jimmie Johnson (4th). :dang:

I was sure he would run up at the front all day...

Ohhhh man... Never, ever go against the hot stud...(lol)! :smile:

MasterOfPuppets
05-15-2006, 01:48 AM
:rolleyes:

Suitanim
05-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Assmove of the Week

I like it...I think we should do this every week. Everyone frustrated with their selections can throw out what stupid move they made, and we can all chime in and pick a winner. I'm thinking 42 to 4 is probably about as bad as it can get...can we get consensus that BB2 made the:

ASSMOVE OF THE WEEK

BB2W
05-15-2006, 05:59 PM
Assmove of the Week

I like it...I think we should do this every week. Everyone frustrated with their selections can throw out what stupid move they made, and we can all chime in and pick a winner. I'm thinking 42 to 4 is probably about as bad as it can get...can we get consensus that BB2 made the:

ASSMOVE OF THE WEEK
Thanks Suit... :oops:

tony hipchest
05-15-2006, 06:11 PM
i think assmove of the week
can fit in with all the other contingency awards offered on a given weekend. (from darlington 2005):

CONTINGENCY AWARDS

Bud Pole:
Kasey Kahne,#9, Dodge Dealers/UAW, Dodge

Checkers/Rally's Double Drive-Thru Challenge:
Ryan Newman,#12, ALLTEL, Dodge

Commit Lozenges "Commit to Win":
Kasey Kahne,#9, Dodge Dealers/UAW, Dodge

EA Sports Move of the Race:
Greg Biffle,#16, National Guard/Travelodge, Ford

Goodyear Gatorback Fastest Lap:

MBNA Mid-race Leader:

Mobil 1 Command Performance Driver of the Race:
Ryan Newman,#12, ALLTEL, Dodge

Raybestos Rookie of the Race:
Kyle Busch,#5, Kellogg's, Chevrolet

Sunoco Diamond Performance:

USG Improving the Finish Award:
Ricky Rudd,#21, Motorcraft Genuine Parts, Ford

WIX Filters Lap Leader:

Pampers Assmove of the week:
BB2W, #?, Heimlick Manuver Motors, Ford :sofunny:

BB2W
05-15-2006, 06:18 PM
LOL... That's great guys, kick me while I'm down.

Sometimes you gotta pick someone the others aren't to gain some ground and I thought McMurray would be there at the end. Instead I dropped three spots... I won't be trying that crap again.

tony hipchest
05-15-2006, 06:28 PM
LOL... That's great guys, kick me while I'm down.

Sometimes you gotta pick someone the others aren't to gain some ground and I thought McMurray would be there at the end. Instead I dropped three spots... I won't be trying that crap again. really, after seeing how mcmurray did in the busch race i thought that was a good, although very bold move. i thought he was a sleeper for the win going in. that still dont take away your inaugural assmove of the week award though.

BB2W
05-15-2006, 06:51 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/pdouble79/asstrophy.gif

Suitanim
05-15-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm knocking around the idea of going back to just picking based on Vegas odds...

(edit) LOL! An actual Assmove Trophy!

tony hipchest
05-15-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm knocking around the idea of going back to just picking based on Vegas odds...

(edit) LOL! An actual Assmove Trophy!

lmao. the trophy is great!

i really like the vegas odds method. (although ive never seen it used in a fantasy game) that way, it changes week to week (instead of having an underpreformer like mcmurray stuck in the "a" group all season.)

you have 100 points or fantasy bucks to use every week. put it all on one driver (the favorite) or split it amongst 10-20 long shots. gamble week to week, or play it safe. alot of strategy could be involved to come out ontop at the end of the season. i would be the last one who could come up with a program to keep track of such a game but i think it would be fun and original.

Suitanim
05-15-2006, 07:40 PM
I just meant to make my selections from.

tony hipchest
05-15-2006, 07:57 PM
I just meant to make my selections from.

oh. well thats boring. you gotta site or book that makes odds for every week?

MasterOfPuppets
05-16-2006, 03:07 AM
i doubt....or hope.........:nervous: ,that not to many of us are basing our pics on our crouch.....:coffee:

SteelerzGirl
05-16-2006, 07:25 AM
i doubt....or hope.........:nervous: ,that not to many of us are basing our pics on our crouch.....:coffee:

I agree with you, MOP! I, like the rest of you, am not basing my picks on my crouch either. :sofunny:

Suitanim
05-16-2006, 08:54 AM
"That's racin'" usually has the Vegas odds...

tony hipchest
05-16-2006, 09:33 AM
"That's racin'" usually has the Vegas odds...thanks, ill have to check it out.

BB2W
05-25-2006, 12:28 AM
Don't forget to submit your driver for this weeks race... the deadine is at 5:00AM.

tony hipchest
05-25-2006, 10:51 AM
why the hell are they qualifying on thursday for a sunday night race?

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Because it's a Holiday weekend.

Hmmmm...who will win the highly coveted "Assmove of the week" trophy this week? I'm breathless with anticipation!

BB2W
05-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Congrats to those of you that started Riggs... I didn't. :shake02:

Suitanim
05-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Congrats to those of you that started Riggs... I didn't. :shake02:

I did it for the 10 bonus points and the probably 5 for leading the first lap...however, getting out front is a lot different then STAYING out front...I actually think my "C" driver I'm not starting (JJ Yeley) will end up having a better finish.

daleemnm
05-29-2006, 08:58 PM
I've been kinda been doing some roster management lately so i doubt if i'll start making some noise now.

Suitanim
05-30-2006, 08:40 AM
My entry for "Assmove of the week" is for starting Harvick who finished 34th over Dale Jr. who started 34th, and ended 11th.

That wasn't that horrible though...

BB2W
05-30-2006, 12:10 PM
I started Harvick too, but none of my other choices finished as well as Jr.

DIESELMAN
05-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Hey everybody.....been back in the good ole US for a few days....DAMN its good to be back even for a little while......looks like I kicked butt this week :nana: just kiddin.....:cheers: to everyone.....:helmet:

BB2W
05-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Hey everybody.....been back in the good ole US for a few days....DAMN its good to be back even for a little while......looks like I kicked butt this week :nana: just kiddin.....:cheers: to everyone.....:helmet:
Congrats on the 388... pretty impressive. :cool:

Suitanim
05-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Congrats on the 388... pretty impressive. :cool:

Yeah, welcome back Diesel...I guess it's a pretty safe bet that YOU didn't win the assmove of the week...which begs the question: Who did!?!?

tony hipchest
05-31-2006, 10:02 AM
thats cool you got to come home dieselman. hope you made the best of it.

i was ready to claim the assmove otw trophy for missing the line-up deadline. stupid thursday qualifying.

Suitanim
05-31-2006, 06:43 PM
SG is in Atlantic City until Sunday, so I guess it's safe to award Tony the much coveted "assmove of the week trophy"!

Congratulations!

Hey, BB, can you maybe photoshop something up? Maybe a Nextel Cup with a giant ass instead of a cup or something?

tony hipchest
05-31-2006, 07:04 PM
SG is in Atlantic City until Sunday, so I guess it's safe to award Tony the much coveted "assmove of the week trophy"!

Congratulations!

Hey, BB, can you maybe photoshop something up? Maybe a Nextel Cup with a giant ass instead of a cup or something? i like the half horse trophy. we can call it the "barbaro".

as the proud recipient of the assmove otw "barbaro" trophy, id like to thank napa auto parts, dominoes pizza, remmington razors, aaron's, :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:blah:

:cool:

BB2W
06-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Congrats Tony...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/pdouble79/asstrophy2.gif

tony hipchest
06-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Congrats Tony...

:sofunny: sweet!!!!!!

i gotta take a moment to thank a wonderful owner for providing the sattelite hook-up, all the I.T. guys back at the shop who work 7 days a week to make this all happen, all my subordinates who do a fantastic job to free up time, so i can focus on earning the assmove of the week trophy.....forgetting to put in a line-up is a shame but just one of those deals that....:blah: :blah: :blah:

Suitanim
06-01-2006, 07:18 PM
That's awesome! It ALMOST makes me want to win it...

tony hipchest
06-02-2006, 06:51 PM
i think im already in the running for next weeks assmove of the week award. start ryan newman on the pole? or jimmie johnson who spun out and had the slowest qualifying time (and gets a lousy pitstall). he'll probably start 42nd depending on engine and driver changes.

:dang: i hate delima. either choise is likely to be the wrong one!

BB2W
06-03-2006, 12:08 AM
I had Mayfield going this week and I think I'm going to start him... :confused:

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 06:11 PM
I had Mayfield going this week and I think I'm going to start him... :confused:

You're purposely trying to win the trophy, aren't you?

BB2W
06-03-2006, 06:12 PM
You're purposely trying to win the trophy, aren't you?
:laughing:

BB2W
06-05-2006, 11:02 AM
We have a lot of canidates this week...

- Tony started Elliot Sadler (12 points) over Kyle Busch (92 points) for a -80 point difference.

- DEISELMAN started Brian Vickers (23rd) over Kyle Busch (5th).

- Suitanim had the race winner (Matt Kenseth) on his roster but didn't start him.

- I started Jeremey Mayfield (nuff said)

- SteelerDan43 started Denny Hamlin (11th) and Brian Vickers (23rd), over Jeff Burton (4th) and Kevin Harvick (3rd) for a -64 point differential out of his "B drivers".

tony hipchest
06-05-2006, 11:19 AM
We have a lot of canidates this week...

- Tony started Elliot Sadler (12 points) over Kyle Busch (92 points) for a -80 point difference.

- DEISELMAN started Brian Vickers (23rd) over Kyle Busch (5th).

- Suitanim had the race winner (Matt Kenseth) on his roster but didn't start him.

- I started Jeremey Mayfield (nuff said)

- SteelerDan43 started Denny Hamlin (11th) and Brian Vickers (23rd), over Jeff Burton (4th) and Kevin Harvick (3rd) for a -64 point differential out of his "B drivers".

its painfully obvious :dang:

BB2W
06-05-2006, 11:22 AM
its painfully obvious :dang:
You may bring it home on back to back weeks... You weren't very deserving of it last week seeing how you scored a 377, but it just goes to show you that even on a good day you can be an ass.

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Give "Sadler boy" the assmove trophy this week...

tony hipchest
06-05-2006, 07:21 PM
:toofunny: gee thanks guys. i dont know if i can conjure up a speech for this weeks contingency award. "saddler boy" :sofunny: leaves me speechless. (classic case of overthinking oneself)

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 08:39 PM
:toofunny: gee thanks guys. i dont know if i can conjure up a speech for this weeks contingency award. "saddler boy" :sofunny: leaves me speechless. (classic case of overthinking oneself)

"overthinking"? In Nascar fantasy? NEVER!

If I would just go by my initial gut feeling every week, I'd win every nascar fantasy league I've ever been in...but then I start to think about who did what last week, and , who's hot this week, and, etc, etc, etc...

daleemnm
06-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Woo. Up to 4th in the standings. Not bad for doing my roster management recently.

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 08:43 PM

this is MINE! mine mine mine mine MINE!

no one can ever have it! noone will EVER have it!

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i think people who dont even bother putting in a line-up outscored me)

DIESELMAN
06-26-2006, 09:05 PM
(i think people who dont even bother putting in a line-up outscored me)
LMAO...Damn bro....Theres plenty of racin left.

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 11:33 PM
true, true, but i wiped out about 6 weeks of ground i had made up. :dang:

DIESELMAN
06-27-2006, 12:33 AM
true, true, but i wiped out about 6 weeks of ground i had made up. :dang:
Yeah I just looked at the scores from the weekend...OUCH!! Sorry Bro but theres still what? 18-20 weeks left? Look at Steelerzgirl she made up 100 points in 4 races bro...Do it right it'll be a nailbiter at the end.....Good Luck.....

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 12:44 AM
Yeah I just looked at the scores from the weekend...OUCH!! .sometimes my instincts are pretty good. i had a feeling labonte would be a sleeper this week. i just didnt know terry would be racin instead of raines. and sometimes insider info helps. if i knew before hand that gordon had announced an engagement i definitely would have started him over stewart cause you know that is gonna be 1 expensive wedding.

BB2W
06-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Tough week Tony... :pity:

SteelerzGirl
06-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah I just looked at the scores from the weekend...OUCH!! Sorry Bro but theres still what? 18-20 weeks left? Look at Steelerzgirl she made up 100 points in 4 races bro...Do it right it'll be a nailbiter at the end.....Good Luck.....

Thanks, sweetie, but I'm probably not going to do very well in the 2nd half of the season. I'll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess. :smile:

DIESELMAN
06-29-2006, 06:42 AM
Thanks, sweetie, but I'm probably not going to do very well in the 2nd half of the season. I'll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess. :smile:
Slow and steady......if anybody's going to suck in the second half it'll be me.....

SteelerzGirl
06-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Slow and steady......if anybody's going to suck in the second half it'll be me.....

Well then I'm going down with ya, sweetie, because I'm almost out of Jimmie tokens. :frown:

BB2W
07-15-2006, 10:01 AM
I hit for the cycle this week by picking all of the top four qualifiers. :cool:

19 points for me...

SteelerzGirl
07-16-2006, 12:06 PM
I hit for the cycle this week by picking all of the top four qualifiers. :cool:

19 points for me...

I saw that BB2W. Good for you, babe! You are most certainly a cool cat this week...(lol). http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/a09e9471.gif Good luck in today's race. I hope it all works out for ya. :smile:

BB2W
07-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Congratulations Suit... You blew away the field on your way to Assmove of the Week by starting the guy who finished dead last (Jr.) over the races eventual winner (Busch).

Wow, way to screw that up. :poke:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/pdouble79/asstrophysuit.gif

SteelerzGirl
08-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Don't forget to get your picks in for the Brickyard this week, guys! Woot! :smile: