PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking of following the NBA?

supa_fly_steeler
07-30-2010, 07:43 PM
Ok I got hooked on the NBA 2K10 Game, (notice not EA'S) and my most played two teams were the toronto raptors and washington wizards... they both got some cool players, jerseys, logos and arenas and entrance lighting up thingys lol.

I kinda leaned towards Toronto the past half year and the Wizards since around about December.

So I need some help, I know there both crappy teams, but I like them a hell of a lot more than the Los Angeles Lakers.

I'm heavily leaning towards the Wizards, but before I follow start supporting a team, I just want to know If it was the right decision.

A decision that went wrong with the Pirates (joke).

pete74
07-31-2010, 04:38 AM
i cant get into it. i watch college in march but i never follow NBA. i tried but i just cant get into it

supa_fly_steeler
07-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Going to support the Wizards, won't get to see them much though since the Heat will be on 24/7.

lionslicer
08-01-2010, 02:14 PM
I can't follow NBA or MLB for very well unless its in the postseason, because there it atleast has more competition comming from the players. During the season its rediculous, and sometimes because of the bulk of games, during a span of so many games, players in both NBA and MLB are very lackluster and act like they could care less, and they get paid way more than NFL players do, who show a lot more fight during the season because every game counts, unless its the last 2 games of the season and you already locked up the number 1 seed...

supa_fly_steeler
08-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Lol Chris Bosh last year giving up, what a ****er douchebag

chitownpit
08-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Try the bulls,our organization hires/drafts, great people.We have the most exciting point guard in the leauge
and they play a great brand of fast paced,pushing the ball, offence .And are always one of the top defences
in the leauge.

supa_fly_steeler
08-02-2010, 07:50 AM
thanks for the suggestion chitownpit, but my "the decision" is washington :P.

They're rebuilding, im new to watching the nba, I liked john wall, can hopefully watch him over the years build up a good organisation.

but noooooooooooooooo miami will always be over espn.

chitownpit
01-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Yea cant wait to see D rose end miami`s season in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
01-20-2011, 07:42 PM
why the HELL would you bump this thread by that front running ass clown? he is BANNED and isnt even a steelefan no more, and youre gonna try talking some basketball with a ****ing apparition?

:doh:

locked and hung on a stake to serve as an example.