PDA

View Full Version : Support young girls who are raped!!!

huntingteacher
07-31-2010, 05:39 PM
Not much to say, but this is who we should be supporting!!!!

supa_fly_steeler
07-31-2010, 06:54 PM
At camp Latrobe there will be air sirens for the ladies to know when Ben Roethlisberger is around and there will be pictures on the wall saying do not approach

http://otrsportsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/BenRoethlisberger31.jpg

SteeleReign
07-31-2010, 08:03 PM

Lol....you're right. Some of these girls are gold diggers, but many of them aren't & they get taken advantage of.

I'm a sports nut, but the attitude many of these young guys have is outta control. They truly believe they are above the law & bullet proof & become so disconnected from reality that it's becoming harder & harder to support many of them.

whatdoiknow
07-31-2010, 08:14 PM
I do support women who are raped. I also support people who are falsely accused of Rape///you know, the catigory that Ben falls into. And I choose to NOT support Crazy Nutty women like the one in Nevada who never reported a Rape. Never went to the Cops. And who devuldged to a co-worker she freely had sex with Ben. And I don't support college girls who are obvious fans of " Girls gone Wild " Cozy up to Pro Athletes, and willingly go to a bathroom with that Pro Athlete to try and go down on him. THOSE types of women I do not support. Nor does ANYONE with a IQ over 25.

SteeleReign
07-31-2010, 08:27 PM
I do support women who are raped. I also support people who are falsely accused of Rape///you know, the catigory that Ben falls into. And I choose to NOT support Crazy Nutty women like the one in Nevada who never reported a Rape. Never went to the Cops. And who devuldged to a co-worker she freely had sex with Ben. And I don't support college girls who are obvious fans of " Girls gone Wild " Cozy up to Pro Athletes, and willingly go to a bathroom with that Pro Athlete to try and go down on him. THOSE types of women I do not support. Nor does ANYONE with a IQ over 25.

Once again, your opinion is your opinion. In my opinion Ben has established a pattern of behavior that leads me to believe that he is more guilty than innocent.

None of us were witness to these events so for you to assume that your opinion is fact is absolutely ridiculous.

whatdoiknow
07-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Once again, your opinion is your opinion. In my opinion Ben has established a pattern of behavior that leads me to believe that he is more guilty than innocent.

None of us were witness to these events so for you to assume that your opinion is fact is absolutely ridiculous.

Yes but the difference is, my opinion is based on FACTS! And your opinion is based on Rampant speculation, and the biased media reporting.

There in lies the differences.

supa_fly_steeler
07-31-2010, 08:41 PM
Yes but the difference is, my opinion is based on FACTS! And your opinion is based on Rampant speculation, and the biased media reporting.

Nobody knows what the **** went down in that club, if he had his guards BAR the other entrants... then it sounds suspicious.

SteeleReign
07-31-2010, 08:43 PM

Sorry, you're wrong. There is NO difference. My opinion is based on the FACTS as well. I just choose to believe that the FACTS paint a different picture of Ben than you do.

You choose to believe the girl in Georgia is to blame because she was drunk & wearing clothes that suggest she is sleazy and she took advantage of poor innocent Ben.

I choose to believe Ben should know better being that he's the superstar with the bodyguards. And, aside from that, had just fought off similar legal allegations & is still fighting a civil suit related the incident in Nevada.

Rape or not, Ben is behaving like a moron & is one more stupid incident from getting shipped out.

rbryan
08-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Guilty till proven innocent?? No...thats not how we roll in the US...remember?

Guilty of poor judgement....no doubt, but not guilty or even formally charged of rape.

Next......

SteeleReign
08-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Guilty till proven innocent?? No...thats not how we roll in the US...remember?

Guilty of poor judgement....no doubt, but not guilty or even formally charged of rape.

Next......

No one is suggesting he has been proven guilty. Some of us just feel that he's lost control of himself & is lucky to still be here. AND, should he decide to act like a moron again, should be traded immediately.

StainlessStill
08-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Noone can sit there and judge off of ones side of the story. I'm involved in community crime work volunteer neighborhood watches and the twisted and false stories that come off to be backwards is unbelievably alarming. Noone knows what went down in that club other than Roethlisberger and that women, who was such in a drunken mess that she didn't even know what was going on to the point she couldn't come up with a straight story, thus not pressing charges over her bad judgment of what might of happened. Funny how witnesses didn't even know what was going on until that next day.

Tone's Toes
08-01-2010, 12:32 PM
If they could actually prove they were raped I'd support them. However, they can't, so I'm not assuming somebody is guilty.

LambertLunatic
08-01-2010, 03:10 PM

True,we can't prove that Ben did not rape anybody, but even the D.A. admitted that he can't prove that Ben did commit rape. Neither accuser is believable. This in itself does not prove Ben's innocence, but it does suggest innocence.

SteeleReign
08-01-2010, 09:50 PM
True,we can't prove that Ben did not rape anybody, but even the D.A. admitted that he can't prove that Ben did commit rape. Neither accuser is believable. This in itself does not prove Ben's innocence, but it does suggest innocence.

Once again, Ben has proven himself to be an a-hole in many ways. This incident just add fuel to the fire. I, for one (the Rooneys & Goodell for another), am sick of his stuff. He doesn't have to be guilty of rape to be guilty of acting like an idiot.

All I am saying is, if he can't get straight, get out!!

CantStop85
08-02-2010, 12:28 AM
At camp Latrobe there will be air sirens for the ladies to know when Ben Roethlisberger is around and there will be pictures on the wall saying do not approach

http://otrsportsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/BenRoethlisberger31.jpg

Off-topic: love the sig, supa. Glad to see you've finally cultivated some good taste. :chuckle:

SuckItUp
08-02-2010, 03:05 AM
I assume Ben is an ass. The law won't allow you to sign a legally binding contract smashed drunk because you're mentally impared and can no longer reason intelligently.

Ben took advantage of a stupid young girl who was drunk out of her brains. Later he appologized for it. So...since he's a dumbass who can't keep it in his pants, I really don't care what stamp you want to put on it. He embarassed the Steelers organization and he embarassed me as a Steelers fan.

supa_fly_steeler
08-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Off-topic: love the sig, supa. Glad to see you've finally cultivated some good taste. :chuckle:

LOL soon I'll get a sig with wall dunking over lebron that is my dream picture.

at least he wont bail on his team mates lmao

p.s. you can build a franchise around him since he doesnt rape.

SteeleReign
08-02-2010, 09:08 AM
I assume Ben is an ass. The law won't allow you to sign a legally binding contract smashed drunk because you're mentally impared and can no longer reason intelligently.

Ben took advantage of a stupid young girl who was drunk out of her brains. Later he appologized for it. So...since he's a dumbass who can't keep it in his pants, I really don't care what stamp you want to put on it. He embarassed the Steelers organization and he embarassed me as a Steelers fan.

Well said...that is all...

rbryan
08-02-2010, 03:44 PM

My bad....I guess there was someone else in that stall beside Ben and the poor little college girl.

You obviously were there to come to that conclusion....right??? Please share with us the rest of your insight from that night.

supa_fly_steeler
08-02-2010, 04:06 PM
My bad....I guess there was someone else in that stall beside Ben and the poor little college girl.

You obviously were there to come to that conclusion....right??? Please share with us the rest of your insight from that night.

ben did take advantage, get your ****ing eyes out of your ass and read up the story, WE ALL ****ING KNOW she was drunk, THEN WHY THEN **** WHEN HE WAS SOBER did he take her to the BATHROOM.

People that can't admit bens wrong doings don't deserve to live, no wonder the jail and punishment systems are so wrong all over the world.

Police let rapists go but put candy stealers in jail.

pancake
08-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Did Ben make some bad decisions? my opinion yes!

Did rape that girl? my opinion no.

Does people need to move on? Yes...

We all were embarrassed from this, but it is time to move on...

Steelerfreak58
08-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Why is this thread not destroyed?

shinoff2183
08-03-2010, 03:18 AM
I got a ben, troy, and parker throwback jersey(I like them). I where my ben everywhere I go, I mean everywhere except fishing. Nobody has said shit. Ive been wearing it since last season. I think besides the media(who try to stir shit up) most are in agreement ben didnt do anything legally wrong.

rbryan
08-03-2010, 05:49 AM
ben did take advantage, get your ****ing eyes out of your ass and read up the story, WE ALL ****ING KNOW she was drunk, THEN WHY THEN **** WHEN HE WAS SOBER did he take her to the BATHROOM.

People that can't admit bens wrong doings don't deserve to live, no wonder the jail and punishment systems are so wrong all over the world.

Is that you're problem....wrongly incarcerated for stealing candy?

You're my new poster boy for the campaign against drugs.

supa_fly_steeler
08-03-2010, 06:10 AM
Is that you're problem....wrongly incarcerated for stealing candy?

You're my new poster boy for the campaign against drugs.

Im not your nothing you stupid ****, who gives a shit about drugs, maybe someone in your family needs to get raped, then maybe you will understand what Ben did wrong.

kirklandrules
08-04-2010, 06:47 PM
I also support regular guys who wake up after a night of drinking only to thoroughly regret the dog-ugly, behemoth sleeping next to him. The shame those fellas carry around with them is just heartbreaking. They don't have a support group that will cry with them ... they get laughed at, joked about, maybe even kicked in the azz. I'd like to see a drunk guy approach a police officer after being taken advantage of by a "larger" girl ... that cop would laugh him into the gutter, then beat him with his night-stick just for the shame of it all.

In all seriousness, Ben did not act like a gentleman that night and the girl did not act like a lady (according to the accounts depicted in the full police report). So now they are both shamed by society because of their actions ... even though neither is really guilty according to the law ... and one is viewed by some as a victim.

I very much support girls who have had these interactions as a result of force and violence.

Riddle_Of_Steel
08-04-2010, 09:29 PM

So why does the girl lose her culpability because of drunkenness, but not Big Ben? By all accounts, he was pretty smashed himself....another one of society's double standards.

Riddle_Of_Steel
08-04-2010, 09:34 PM
ben did take advantage, get your ****ing eyes out of your ass and read up the story,
Since Ben was drunk off his arse too, how comes the girl wasn't taking advantage of him? WHy the double standard?
WE ALL ****ING KNOW she was drunk, THEN WHY THEN **** WHEN HE WAS SOBER did he take her to the BATHROOM.

First off, nobody can prove Ben "took her anywhere". According to her story, Ben took her back there, according to ALL the other witnesses, they were seen talking outside the bathroom. He said, she said....

Secondly, what makes you think he was sober? Every report I read paints a pretty drunk picture of Ben that night.

People that can't admit bens wrong doings don't deserve to live,

Wow, really? Talk about intolerance....

no wonder the jail and punishment systems are so wrong all over the world.

Prove to us that Ben is a rapist. Until you can do that, all of your sophomoric/moronic comments thus far are nothing but hot air....

Riddle_Of_Steel
08-04-2010, 09:37 PM

THis coming from the same clownshoe whose profile says his profession is "pleasing women", or something similarly chauvenistic and egotistical....what a hypocrit...

WeegiesWarriors
08-04-2010, 09:42 PM

No, but that would have been hilarious.

Some total loser dropping a log when Ben busts in and does some skank in the stall next to him.

:tt03:

supa_fly_steeler
08-05-2010, 04:38 AM
Since Ben was drunk off his arse too, how comes the girl wasn't taking advantage of him? WHy the double standard?

Idiot, have u seen how ****ing ugly he is? I don't blame not for taking advantage, hence why rape happened.

THis coming from the same clownshoe whose profile says his profession is "pleasing women", or something similarly chauvenistic and egotistical....what a hypocrit...

I get paid to do a job of which we both have a mutual agreement on, are you that ****ing stupid? when did the girl say she wanted it.

stupid americans lmao....

this is why i post on carolina panther forums, they arn't retarded and have a sense of humor.

ben this ben that ben this ben ****ing that.... maybe ben can rape someone you know and see who you start defending...

vasteeler
08-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Idiot, have u seen how ****ing ugly he is? I don't blame not for taking advantage, hence why rape happened.

I get paid to do a job of which we both have a mutual agreement on, are you that ****ing stupid? when did the girl say she wanted it.

stupid americans lmao....

this is why i post on carolina panther forums, they arn't retarded and have a sense of humor.

ben this ben that ben this ben ****ing that.... maybe ben can rape someone you know and see who you start defending...

god damn your stupid. your screen name should be stupid fly.
let me guess your about 10 years old

CPanther95
08-20-2010, 12:40 PM

Coming from someone that lives in a place where "safe sex" consists of not screwing anyone less related than a second cousin.

SteeleReign
08-20-2010, 01:03 PM
Coming from someone that lives in a place where "safe sex" consists of not screwing anyone less related than a second cousin.

And judging by your "intelligent" response you must still be stuck in middle school.

rick723
08-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Sorry, you're wrong. There is NO difference. My opinion is based on the FACTS as well. I just choose to believe that the FACTS paint a different picture of Ben than you do.

You choose to believe the girl in Georgia is to blame because she was drunk & wearing clothes that suggest she is sleazy and she took advantage of poor innocent Ben.

I choose to believe Ben should know better being that he's the superstar with the bodyguards. And, aside from that, had just fought off similar legal allegations & is still fighting a civil suit related the incident in Nevada.

Rape or not, Ben is behaving like a moron & is one more stupid incident from getting shipped out.

You forgot about the little pin on sign that said DTF she was wearing. When Willie Colon ask her what it stood for SHE REPLIED. SHE SAID it means "DOWN TO ****" Now who took advantage of who?

CPanther95
08-20-2010, 05:39 PM
And judging by your "intelligent" response you must still be stuck in middle school.

Let me guess, the OP is your second cousin?

Steelerfreak58
08-20-2010, 09:32 PM
Where are the moderators? Why is this thread not gone?

whatdoiknow
08-20-2010, 09:43 PM
It's called Freedom of speech. You and I may not like it. And even though it is very clear that ANYONE who even thinks that there was a centilla of evidence that Ben Raped anyone are all complete Morons. In this country they have a right to be Morons! :-)

SteeleReign
08-20-2010, 10:03 PM
It's called Freedom of speech. You and I may not like it. And even though it is very clear that ANYONE who even thinks that there was a centilla of evidence that Ben Raped anyone are all complete Morons. In this country they have a right to be Morons! :-)

Because you say so?

Uh....when you spell "scintilla" like you did, claim to be old enough to be around the "real nazis," claim to have an "over 200 IQ", and can't put together a coherent paragraph....you are clearly the resident "moron.":thumbsup:

whatdoiknow
08-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Because you say so?

Uh....when you spell "scintilla" like you did, claim to be old enough to be around the "real nazis," claim to have an "over 200 IQ", and can't put together a coherent paragraph....you are clearly the resident "moron.":thumbsup:

Ooops, you got me. Anyways, as it goes to me, you don't wear IRONY or SARCASM very well do you ? However, whether it's Centilla, or scintilla, however you wanna spell it son the end results are still the same...ZERO Evidence whatsoever on Ben. And Idiots one and all you are if you believe that there was.

But as stated,,,,being an Idiot is ones right. So enjoy being an Idiot son!

SteeleReign
08-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Ooops, you got me. Anyways, as it goes to me, you don't wear IRONY or SARCASM very well do you ? However, whether it's Centilla, or scintilla, however you wanna spell it son the end results are still the same...ZERO Evidence whatsoever on Ben. And Idiots one and all you are if you believe that there was.

But as stated,,,,being an Idiot is ones right. So enjoy being an Idiot son!

You are the idiot if you think that I believe that you were being sarcastic. And by the way, look up "irony" in your handy-dandy dictionary...you obviously have no idea what it means.

What evidence are referring to? The evidence that Ben acted like an idiot? Or evidence that he raped her? I've never said that Ben did it...I've only said that he acted like a moron & in light of his past troubles should have had more sense.

But, continue with your blind man-love of Ben...I'll be standing over here admiring the ladies...

Need4spd
08-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Ben is clearly guilty of at best poor judgement. I am personally embarrassed as a Steeler fan, particularly because his actions fly in the face of everything the organization and the Rooney family has stood for. As Steelers fans we have prided ourselves on the fact that these types of stories never seem to make it to Pittsburgh. The fact that this one did, and the fact that it involves our star quarterback of all people is definitely a slap in the face.

Having said that, and as someone mentioned earlier, guilty until proven innocent isn't how we do things around here. There is more than enough reason to presume his innocence. For those of you who would just as soon banish him anyway, you're entiltled to your opinion. The truth is though that he has earned the chance to redeem himself with his play on the field. Like it or not, that's the nature of the beast that is professional sports. Moreover, he does seem to be putting his best foot forward since this most recent incident.

Downbylaw
08-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Interesting posts. I"m glad there are some Steeler fans with high morals.

SteeleReign
08-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Interesting posts. I"m glad there are some Steeler fans with high morals.

Yep, there's a couple of us. And then there's the guys that blame the drunk girl with the suggestive t-shirt. Poor Ben didn't see it coming.

whatdoiknow
08-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Yep, there's a couple of us. And then there's the guys that blame the drunk girl with the suggestive t-shirt. Poor Ben didn't see it coming.

Yeah and you support that girls two friends who each told two different versions of the event. You trust the reports that one said the girl was dragged by Ben's security to the bathroom, and the other said Ben led her. And the actual girl said she went on her own...Oh yeah, that's credible Isn't it. ? Oh BTW, those actual statements can be read at the GBI Website. And that is why the Georgia DA had no case, and never even questioned Ben ONCE about the event.

That my friend equals..NO CRIME!!

SteeleReign
08-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah and you support that girls two friends who each told two different versions of the event. You trust the reports that one said the girl was dragged by Ben's security to the bathroom, and the other said Ben led her. And the actual girl said she went on her own...Oh yeah, that's credible Isn't it. ? Oh BTW, those actual statements can be read at the GBI Website. And that is why the Georgia DA had no case, and never even questioned Ben ONCE about the event.

That my friend equals..NO CRIME!!

Uhhh.....when are you going to pay attention? I'm not debating that a rape took place. That is pure he said/she said at this point. However, there is no debating that Ben EARNED his suspension & embarrased the Steeler franchise.

Are we done here?

SteelKnight
08-22-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm tired of seeing "raped" in the title. The should have just called it "The Ben thread". I know why they called it this...to counter the support Ben thread but c'mon. And you guys keep bumping it so we have to have rape at the top of a Steeler board forever?

SteeleReign
08-22-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm tired of seeing "raped" in the title. The should have just called it "The Ben thread". I know why they called it this...to counter the support Ben thread but c'mon. And you guys keep bumping it so we have to have rape at the top of a Steeler board forever?

You mean...like how you just bumped it? :noidea:

whatdoiknow
08-22-2010, 11:53 PM
Uhhh.....when are you going to pay attention? I'm not debating that a rape took place. That is pure he said/she said at this point. However, there is no debating that Ben EARNED his suspension & embarrased the Steeler franchise.

Are we done here?

And I'm not disagreeing with you that Ben, at the very LEAST was acting rather Immature and Juvenile. And I coald agree that since Ben is a QB, and supposed leader of a team, I can see him being held a little higher to standards, and could see him getting suspended. But for 6 games ?....Ah no sir. That is then, and is now ridiculous. I mean think about you and I, I mean think of some of the dumb, Immature things we might have done at that age. But as I said, it's not like Ben was just out with the Boys on any ole Sunday night. This was his Birthday. And he wasn't out by himself Bar-hopping, and driving drunk, and placing citizens at risk. He was out in two cars, with two sober drivers/security guys, and he was drinking...that at least to me shows alot of good judgement not driving himself. I'm sure the families of the people that Stalworth and L.Little would agree to that. Like I said, it's all water under the you know what cause Ben got his suspension. I know he totally disagrees with Goodell. But I think he Honestly knows he let down in a Immature and MORALS way the city and fans of Pittsburgh. So rather combat Goodell, I think Ben decided to accept it, and work on putting out the public flame.

So I do Reign agree that Ben acted Immature and Childish. But I disagree that he is the dangerous Menace that aot hae said he is. And I disagree that he should have to sit out at least 4 games for BS like this when a Multi-time offender like Vick, who has put the league in a very Bad light well BEFORE the Dog Fighting was ever known, gets less then half the suspension time that Ben does. Cause that Reign IS Ridiculous! But by all means sir, think what you wish. At least you react, and don't cloud the Issues with false reports and statements like some others here, and abroad have done. So I respect that.

Downbylaw
08-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Well OUR MANAGEMENT disagree with you and THAT IS THE PRIMARY (caps for emphsis, not yellying) reason Ben got the suspension he got.

whatdoiknow
08-23-2010, 02:48 AM
Well OUR MANAGEMENT disagree with you and THAT IS THE PRIMARY (caps for emphsis, not yellying) reason Ben got the suspension he got.

Actually it's no reason. Goodell's decision had ZERO to do with the Rooney's. Who BTW are the biggest Hypocrites in this whole situation. They come down on Ben publically like they did, saying that if Goodell didn't do something that they were going to :blah::blah::blah:.....And yet Ben, who was Innocent of ANY and ALL Illegal actions...gets run through the coals by Art Rooney Jr,,,but yet he, and no other Steeler in the front office ever did, or said ANYTHING when NFL Defensive MVP James Harrison beat the Cr@p out of his Daughters Mother right in front of her...and that BTW is NOT speculation,,that is a FACT! Cause Harrison plead Guilty to it.

So remind me again...how many games was Harrison suspended for ?

Yeah, I thought so!

Downbylaw
08-23-2010, 03:00 AM
Harrison didnt have MULTIPLE Rape charges and please PROVE that Harrison beat the crap out of her. He slapped her would be more accurate. Is it right no, but its minor. You dont have to do anything ILLEGAL to get suspended sir, its a CONDUCT policy. If you think Ben did nothing wrong to violate the conduct policy then thats fine. You're wrong.

Downbylaw
08-23-2010, 03:01 AM
Actually it's no reason. Goodell's decision had ZERO to do with the Rooney's. Who BTW are the biggest Hypocrites in this whole situation. They come down on Ben publically like they did, saying that if Goodell didn't do something that they were going to :blah::blah::blah:.....And yet Ben, who was Innocent of ANY and ALL Illegal actions...gets run through the coals by Art Rooney Jr,,,but yet he, and no other Steeler in the front office ever did, or said ANYTHING when NFL Defensive MVP James Harrison beat the Cr@p out of his Daughters Mother right in front of her...and that BTW is NOT speculation,,that is a FACT! Cause Harrison plead Guilty to it.

Yeah, I thought so!

Who has embarrassed the Steelers and the NFL the most in the last two years, Ben Roethlisberger or James Harrison? Do tell.

SteelKnight
08-23-2010, 12:28 PM
You mean...like how you just bumped it? :noidea:

I avoided bumping it for a while but it looks like it doesn't matter. It's a shame that a Steelers fan want to come to our board and rub rape in our face forever. I say when the season starts they should lock it or something. There used to be a merged thread called "Ben" so there would not be 500 separate threads on the issue. It worked quite well. They should merge it into that.

SteelKnight
08-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Rape is a harsh word...like Racist. Suppose some Steeler did something that seemed racist (could not even be proven). Then we have to have Racist in the title of a thread for the whole season siting at the top. That sucks. I would expect people to talk about the proposed racist act then after a month or so, move on because racist does not define Steelers. Same here. Rape does not define Steelers so to have to see it in the title on our own board repetitively sucks. It's like other fans taunting us but it's coming from within...maybe.

SteelKnight
08-23-2010, 12:35 PM
If you support Ben, don't bump this thread. Let them argue with themselves until a more appropriate title is produced. Eventually they will get bored with agreeing with each other and the thread will fall away.

SteeleReign
08-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Rape is a harsh word...like Racist. Suppose some Steeler did something that seemed racist (could not even be proven). Then we have to have Racist in the title of a thread for the whole season siting at the top. That sucks. I would expect people to talk about the proposed racist act then after a month or so, move on because racist does not define Steelers. Same here. Rape does not define Steelers so to have to see it in the title on our own board repetitively sucks. It's like other fans taunting us but it's coming from within...maybe.

I hear what you're saying & agree. As you know, the author of this thread made it to prove a point. I guess the title got lost in all the back & forth debate. Pete ought to just yank it off the board.

Downbylaw
08-23-2010, 03:47 PM
If you support Ben, don't bump this thread. Let them argue with themselves until a more appropriate title is produced. Eventually they will get bored with agreeing with each other and the thread will fall away.

I Support the Steelers. You know the team that Ben keeps embarrassing?

whatdoiknow
08-23-2010, 03:51 PM
I Support the Steelers. You know the team that Ben keeps embarrassing?

How is Ben embarrassing the steelers ? What, going to a Bar in the off-season on your Birthday where you have the commen sense to bring two safe drivers is embarrassing ? And in Nevada, what ? Being in your own hotel room and attending a CHARITY Golf event is Embarrassing ?

No sir, YOU posting here is Embarrassing :blah::blah::blah:

SteelerVenom
08-23-2010, 07:38 PM
If I was a Professional Athlete, I would buy a very big house surrounded by lots of property out in the boonies -- and put a lot of fun stuff in it, and around it, so I would never have the desire to leave. The only venturing outward that I would do, would be to Travel to foreign countries where no one would have a fathoming clue as to who I was.

It's a fool's strategy to be a Pro who is Overtly Social in this day and age. Especially with a Drink in your hand.

Pinto Alegre
08-24-2010, 10:24 AM

Yeah, I thought so!

Whatdoiknow -- Art Rooney Jr. is one of the owners. The president of the team is Art Rooney II.

vasteeler
08-24-2010, 11:49 AM
How is Ben embarrassing the steelers ? What, going to a Bar in the off-season on your Birthday where you have the commen sense to bring two safe drivers is embarrassing ? And in Nevada, what ? Being in your own hotel room and attending a CHARITY Golf event is Embarrassing ?

No sir, YOU posting here is Embarrassing :blah::blah::blah:

that has been my thought process through the whole thing