PDA

View Full Version : NFL films presents..... sb XL recap

tony hipchest
02-13-2006, 05:46 PM
its on espn2 right now. got chills hearing jerome screaming as he came out of the tunnel and ran onto the field all alone.

watch it. record it. live it. love it.

lotas
02-13-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah that was definetly a moment to save

tony hipchest
02-13-2006, 05:53 PM
ben telling jerome its been an honor, its been a pleasure, and he loves him before the game.

maddox saying willies run was definitely one of the longest sb runs ever (he knows his stuff)

jerome saying to r. grimm it parted like the red sea and asking if willie was touched.

after the hasselbeck interception cowher says on the headset "hey whiz, we gotta keep playing, we cant put the handcuffs on."
whisenhunt then procedes to call the rendel el td pass.

after the game on the sideline cowher tells duce "sorry i didnt get you a carry, but i got you a ring" duce then says thats all he was worried about. im thinking duce stays and is rewarded for the way hes handled his situation.

blackngoldbaby
02-13-2006, 06:21 PM
YEAH I SEEN IT 2 I LOVED WHEN BUS CAME OUT OF THE TUNNEL SCREAMIN!:heart: I RECORDED IT ON DVD SO I CAN WHATCH IT ANYTIME!! IT WAS REALLY GREAT!:bouncy: :thmbup:

Atlanta Dan
02-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Caught about the last 10 minutes of it (2nd half) - figured it would be an edited version of the 1 hour NFL Films replay that has run on NFL Network, but what was surprising was that in the 10 minutes I saw pictures and quotes that did not make it into the 1 hour version appeared.

I too was impressed Maddox recalled the Marcus Allen run after the Parker TD - he cannot play QB worth a d**n but he appears to be an awesome NFL Trivial Pursuit player.

tony hipchest
02-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Caught about the last 10 minutes of it (2nd half) - figured it would be an edited version of the 1 hour NFL Films replay that has run on NFL Network, but what was surprising was that in the 10 minutes I saw pictures and quotes that did not make it into the 1 hour version appeared.

I too was impressed Maddox recalled the Marcus Allen run after the Parker TD - he cannot play QB worth a d**n but he appears to be an awesome NFL Trivial Pursuit player. lol. that alone should be worth a rickey williams trade, right???:sofunny:

klick81
02-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Did they say if they were gonna do an encore? I'm at school so I missed it. :(

PisnNapalm
02-13-2006, 07:17 PM
AHHHH!!! Dammit! That's twice I've missed it!

Need4spd
02-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Does anyone know if and when it's due to air again?

melroseplace
02-14-2006, 08:01 AM
I caught the last probably 10 mins of it and it was awesome...getting to hear Cowher talking to Hines and Jerome talking to Ben...made me cry again haha I'm a sap, I know. but I would definitely like to see the whole thing. please let me know if they're going to re-air it!

klick81
02-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Did they say if they were gonna do an encore? I'm at school so I missed it. :(

Does anyone know if and when it's due to air again?

please let me know if they're going to re-air it!

Anyone?

4xSBChamps
02-14-2006, 03:29 PM
after the game on the sideline cowher tells duce "sorry i didnt get you a carry, but i got you a ring" duce then says thats all he was worried about. im thinking duce stays and is rewarded for the way hes handled his situation.
I don't know what Staley's 'rep' was with the Iggles, but from what has been said, Bettis 'made-it-easy' for Duce to feel-comfortable and 'assume' a place at the table, the last 2 seasons, as he did with Parker and Roethlisberger:
Staley's health returning, helping the other running-back's careers, and contributing to a victory in SB-XLI would only heighten the legacy of Bettis, and prove Duce's worth to the team has been well-founded.

BB2W
02-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Anyone?
Try this...

link: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/index?date=20060214&time=1425

klick81
02-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Try this...

link: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/index?date=20060214&time=1425

Cool...thanks. I don't see it on there, but i guess i'll see it if it comes up.

WWIIOwheelz
02-14-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm getting that special edition DVD from Sports Illustrated. I sure hope it's the same thing!