PDA

View Full Version : Ben May get 2 game suspension

supa_fly_steeler
08-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Like Michael Vicks.... That's a rumor I have just heard lingering around the stench of bruce arians locker...

Merchant
08-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Haven't seen this reported anywhere credible :\

whatdoiknow
08-04-2010, 06:22 PM
BS report. But then again, what do you expect from a guy who probably believes someone like Gilbert Arenas is actually a GOOD player/person! ???

pete74
08-04-2010, 06:36 PM
I saw a report today that goodwell said Ben has done everything asked of him plus more

supa_fly_steeler
08-04-2010, 06:39 PM
BS report. But then again, what do you expect from a guy who probably believes someone like Gilbert Arenas is actually a GOOD player/person! ???

Gilbert Arenas is a scumbag, Now that we have John Wall he can leave town. And when did I say Gilbert was a good person?

At least he doesnt go around raping people lmao.

AND IT IS A R - U - M - O - R

And no it's not credible like the Brett Favre case so shut up Merchant.

And yes Pete that is where the rumor is from.

The Lakelander
08-04-2010, 06:55 PM
It can only be reduced by 2 games down to 4 ... those are the FACTS!

supa_fly_steeler
08-04-2010, 07:07 PM
It can only be reduced by 2 games down to 4 ... those are the FACTS!

That's not a fact, Commisioner Goodell is rule maker. It was also FACTS! that vick should serve his full suspension.

Will ben get a 2 game suspension? most likely not, should of ben got a 1 year suspension? no question absolutley.

Riddle_Of_Steel
08-04-2010, 09:24 PM
should of ben got a 1 year suspension? no question absolutley.

On what basis? The conviction that never happened? The one-sided stories we got from the accuser's sorority sisters? He wasn't even formally charged with anything....

I hope you were being facetious....

steelerjim58
08-05-2010, 12:52 PM
should of ben got a 1 year suspension? no question absolutley.

On what basis? The conviction that never happened? The one-sided stories we got from the accuser's sorority sisters? He wasn't even formally charged with anything....

I hope you were being facetious....

Sadly, he might be serious. The fact that he was suspended at all is crazy.

rbryan
08-05-2010, 01:13 PM
2 games sounds about right considering he wasn't even charged. He deserves 2 games for being stupid enough to put himself in this position.

Whats even more stupid than what he did is suggesting he be suspended for a year.

vasteeler
08-05-2010, 01:23 PM
2 games sounds about right considering he wasn't even charged. He deserves 2 games for being stupid enough to put himself in this position.

Whats even more stupid than what he did is suggesting he be suspended for a year.

it should be

stupid fly
banned

rbryan
08-05-2010, 02:24 PM
But he's a living legend...That just wouldn't be fair, you've seen his work, how else is he supposed to reach such an accomplishment in his life? I beg you to consider all his hard work to post 3500+ times.

It will take him at least 2 or 3 weeks of non stop jibberish to get his post count that high on the Carolina Panthers board.

stairway27
08-05-2010, 02:35 PM
I'm listening to 1250, and they said that the Steelers called the NFL office or Goodell and they said that there is no way the suspension goes below 4 games. It sucks, but it has been confirmed.

DanRooney
08-05-2010, 03:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/15520/morning-take-bens-suspension-reduced

It may get reduced to less than 4 games. I think in light of all of the inconsistent punishment around the NFL, Goodell is getting some heat from the Rooneys. I mean look at Vick, Vince Young, HGH Santana Moss, the steroid Williams brothers, the 7 alleged Packer rapists, the Colt rapist, and Cedric Benson who got away scott free. Vincent Jackson is a repeat DUI offender and only got 2 games.

pete74
08-05-2010, 04:09 PM
come on everyone, lets please stick to the subject at hand

Need4Sweed
08-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Don't know how true it is. But i'm in Ratbird (Ravens) country and it's all over sports talk radio, with Ravens fans calling in complaining about the POTENTIAL of Ben receiving less than 4gms. Of course they have an agenda...they don't want to face Ben in wk 4 and they swear the league does all it can to cater towards the Steelers. What a bunch of whiners.

stb_steeler
08-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Don't know how true it is. But i'm in Ratbird (Ravens) country and it's all over sports talk radio, with Ravens fans calling in complaining about the POTENTIAL of Ben receiving less than 4gms. Of course they have an agenda...they don't want to face Ben in wk 4 and they swear the league does all it can to cater towards the Steelers. What a bunch of whiners.

Thats everywhere you listen dude. Ravens want that advantage, its all they can come up with. Just for whining i hope Ben only gets 2 games, no wait make that no games. What ya think they'd all be saying then.

sackmaster56
08-05-2010, 05:45 PM
No way!! Goodell would never do that. How would that make him look?
It really burns my butt to see Cedric Benson, Michael Vick and Vince Young get nothing while its not the first offense by some of them in conduct BS. Ben was made an example out of I get that. But 6 games is really over the top. Even 4 games is too much... Its not consistent!!