PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: T.J. Houseyermama Sux!

TheWarDen86
02-15-2006, 11:55 AM
That is all.

clevestinks
02-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Best thread in a while! LOL

mdhus
02-15-2006, 12:24 PM
yes, truly this is the best thread....lol

siko

TheWarDen86
02-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Thank you, thank you. Keep 'em comin'. lol.

Ambridge
02-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Yes! T.J.http://www.superdairyboy.com/pictures/Smethport/magnetic_foam_alphabet_letters320.jpgSux.

83-Steelers-43
02-15-2006, 04:35 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2002/0202/reid0216.jpg

JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
02-15-2006, 05:17 PM
That picture is soooooo right on!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-15-2006, 05:45 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Mr. Clean
02-15-2006, 05:46 PM
I read on another board - forget which - called him TJ Taliban.

Works for me.

TheWarDen86
02-16-2006, 07:40 AM
T.J. Al Quaidezeh?

SteelCityMan786
02-16-2006, 02:39 PM
PJ FATASS IS A NIMROD!

That is all

steelers07
02-16-2006, 05:52 PM
That is all.

That is awsome dude lol!! I came across a Bengals forum a couple of days ago and they call polamalu pollyanna!! but that one sounds so much better right one!!! GOD I LOVE STEELER FANS!!!!!!! BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

TheWarDen86
02-17-2006, 07:14 AM
That is awsome dude lol!! I came across a Bengals forum a couple of days ago and they call polamalu pollyanna!! but that one sounds so much better right one!!! GOD I LOVE STEELER FANS!!!!!!! BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh they did huh? Troy's poop could do more on the field than T.J. and poop won't cry about everything that doesn't go it's way.

Milkman
02-17-2006, 02:02 PM

Bengals fans really want Troy on their team...just like the other 31 NFL teams.

I've heard it from many Bengals fans before the playoffs began.

steelers07
02-17-2006, 05:17 PM

Yeah i know they do!! They are some serious biatches!! They can not face reality sometimes! I just read a few and they ramble on and on about palmer! And of course our killer D!!! HAHA I LOVE THE STEELERS!!!

Livinginthe past
02-17-2006, 05:59 PM
I dont think many football fans would deny wanting Polamalu on their team - id love him to be a Patriot.

The nicknames thing (Pollyanna) is innocent enough - people often mock what they dont understand or fear.

NM

BengalBrian
02-17-2006, 08:11 PM

And if I recall correctly (and dont try to deny), you guys wanted jihad housh on your team.. lol

Dont get mad cause we refer to Polyana as Michael Jackson sometimes.. Have you heard that dude? He sounds like a woman.. :D

boLT fan
02-17-2006, 08:13 PM
And if I recall correctly (and dont try to deny), you guys wanted jihad housh on your team.. lol

Dont get mad cause we refer to Polyana as Michael Jackson sometimes.. Have you heard that dude? He sounds like a woman.. :D

He does have a point. He sounds a lot like a woman. Can't argue that. :bouncy:

BengalBrian
02-17-2006, 08:14 PM
He does have a point. He sounds a lot like a woman. Can't argue that. :bouncy:

Thank you Mr Charger fan.. :D

Motley Nate
02-17-2006, 09:03 PM
Soooo.... how many more posts before you reveal that you ARE a Browns fan who is ghosting as fans from other boards?

TheWarDen86
02-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Thank you Mr Charger fan.. :D

S.D. He's 1-0 vs. the Chargers.

CIN: That "woman" knocked CP on his sorry @ss on his TD run only moments after he picked off your saviors pass. He's somewhere around 3-2 vs. CIN?

T.J. Houseyermama was impressive at first and I envied CIN for finding him, again at first.., but he's a crybaby.

You wanna talk about Chad now? I almost wish our Defense would let him score so we can see that TD celebration he's been planning for 2 years.

BengalBrian
02-18-2006, 11:01 AM
S.D. He's 1-0 vs. the Chargers.

CIN: That "woman" knocked CP on his sorry @ss on his TD run only moments after he picked off your saviors pass. He's somewhere around 3-2 vs. CIN?

T.J. Houseyermama was impressive at first and I envied CIN for finding him, again at first.., but he's a crybaby.

You wanna talk about Chad now? I almost wish our Defense would let him score so we can see that TD celebration he's been planning for 2 years.

CJ is better than any receiver ever to be a member of your team.. TJ is almost as good as Hines... You wanna defend your girly talking polyana jackson by saying it doesnt matter because he is so damn good, but you come back with ripping on CJ? Who is a top 5 reciever in the league?

But Polyana DID help you win the tainted bowl.. But I still think the Refs are the MVPs!! :D

83-Steelers-43
02-18-2006, 11:04 AM
:sofunny: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

TheWarDen86
02-19-2006, 09:31 AM
CJ is better than any receiver ever to be a member of your team.. TJ is almost as good as Hines... You wanna defend your girly talking polyana jackson by saying it doesnt matter because he is so damn good, but you come back with ripping on CJ? Who is a top 5 reciever in the league?

But Polyana DID help you win the tainted bowl.. But I still think the Refs are the MVPs!! :D

CJ is known more for what he says and what dance he does than anything else. Personally I haven't seen him dance all year because I only see him when they play the Steelers and, well he hasn't scored on us in a while. Hines has scored on you guys though. Hasn't he. C'mon, nod your head.

TJ is an avg WR in the NFL. He just happens to be your #2. Don't ever compare him to Hines Ward.

I see no need to defend Troy since all you have is that he's soft spoken. I'm sure he's confident in his manhood.

In closing I'd just like to say, take your jealousy back to Cincy. When you have a team that's won a playoff game in less than 15 years, you're welcome to come back and try again.

"We are the champions my friend. No time for losers, 'cause we are the Champions..."

CantStop85
02-19-2006, 08:30 PM
CJ is known more for what he says and what dance he does than anything else. Personally I haven't seen him dance all year because I only see him when they play the Steelers and, well he hasn't scored on us in a while. Hines has scored on you guys though. Hasn't he. C'mon, nod your head.

TJ is an avg WR in the NFL. He just happens to be your #2. Don't ever compare him to Hines Ward.

I see no need to defend Troy since all you have is that he's soft spoken. I'm sure he's confident in his manhood.

In closing I'd just like to say, take your jealousy back to Cincy. When you have a team that's won a playoff game in less than 15 years, you're welcome to come back and try again.

"We are the champions my friend. No time for losers, 'cause we are the Champions..."
TJ is actually an above average receiver...he's a perfect fit for the Bengals because he's a great complement to CJ. He's a possession receiver with great hands who is always making the clutch catches. While CJ is the one making highlight reels, TJ is the one making crucial third down catches and keeping drives alive. Statistically, TJ's numbers were pretty close to those of Hines, despite missing a few games last season. I'd say that isn't bad for a #2 receiver. Would TJ be a good #1 receiver? Maybe, maybe not. Many people would probably say no...but those are probably the same people who said Plaxico Burress wouldn't cut it as a #1 receiver in NY.

TheWarDen86
02-20-2006, 07:53 AM
TJ is actually an above average receiver...he's a perfect fit for the Bengals because he's a great complement to CJ. He's a possession receiver with great hands who is always making the clutch catches. While CJ is the one making highlight reels, TJ is the one making crucial third down catches and keeping drives alive. Statistically, TJ's numbers were pretty close to those of Hines, despite missing a few games last season. I'd say that isn't bad for a #2 receiver. Would TJ be a good #1 receiver? Maybe, maybe not. Many people would probably say no...but those are probably the same people who said Plaxico Burress wouldn't cut it as a #1 receiver in NY.

I'm not going to defend Plax. Consider TJ's and Hines #'s being close. The Steelers don't throw the ball. You guys were airing it out this year w/ CP. T.J. is a good WR for you guys, I don't like him because he's a whiner.....and a Bengal. Rivalry, ya know.

CantStop85
02-20-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm not going to defend Plax. Consider TJ's and Hines #'s being close. The Steelers don't throw the ball. You guys were airing it out this year w/ CP. T.J. is a good WR for you guys, I don't like him because he's a whiner.....and a Bengal. Rivalry, ya know.
I think the whole Cincinnati throwing more than Pittsburgh thing evens out when discussing TJ and Hines's stats. Carson may throw the ball more than Ben, but TJ is only the second receiving option, behind one of the best receivers in the league. Hines is actually the number one receiving option in Pittsburgh, hence he will get more balls thrown his way. If we were discussing CJ and Hines, I think the orientation of the offense would be a good point to bring up, but when discussing a run-oriented team's #1 option and a passing-oriented team's #2 option, I think it balances out.

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 12:38 PM
how many team records does housh have? pro bowl appearances? sb mvp's? pancake blocks? $$$$'s in the bank? playoff appearances? fans? hines has better career numbers and didnt take him 3-4 years to crack the starting line-up. housh isnt close to being in hines league. to compare them is a slap in the face to all football fans everywhere.

TheWarDen86
02-20-2006, 01:04 PM
I think the whole Cincinnati throwing more than Pittsburgh thing evens out when discussing TJ and Hines's stats. Carson may throw the ball more than Ben, but TJ is only the second receiving option, behind one of the best receivers in the league. Hines is actually the number one receiving option in Pittsburgh, hence he will get more balls thrown his way. If we were discussing CJ and Hines, I think the orientation of the offense would be a good point to bring up, but when discussing a run-oriented team's #1 option and a passing-oriented team's #2 option, I think it balances out.

I'm not going to go back and forth w/ you on this. The camparison just isn't there. Call Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN Radio and present this "argument" to them, but don't get angry when you get laughed at. Offer T.J. and Hines to any team to fill ANY WR position and whataya think will happen? T.J. gets a lot of his catches because teams don't focus on him, they key on Chad. The Steelers rotate thier X, Y and Z recievers so Hines isn't always the "X." But more times than not, he'll make the catch. I doubt Chad or TJ would have held that "popped-up" pass in DEN if John Lynch had hit them. You could also look up yards after 1st contact. I'd be willing to bet Hines' could shadow TJ's career #'s there in only a couple of games. There's just no comparision. Sorry.

CantStop85
02-20-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm not going to go back and forth w/ you on this. The camparison just isn't there. Call Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN Radio and present this "argument" to them, but don't get angry when you get laughed at. Offer T.J. and Hines to any team to fill ANY WR position and whataya think will happen? T.J. gets a lot of his catches because teams don't focus on him, they key on Chad. The Steelers rotate thier X, Y and Z recievers so Hines isn't always the "X." But more times than not, he'll make the catch. I doubt Chad or TJ would have held that "popped-up" pass in DEN if John Lynch had hit them. You could also look up yards after 1st contact. I'd be willing to bet Hines' could shadow TJ's career #'s there in only a couple of games. There's just no comparision. Sorry.
I'm not trying to argue that TJ is better than Hines...I know how good Hines Ward is.

I'm simply trying to point out that TJ doesn't "suck". I was using TJ's statistics in comparison to Hines's as more of a reference point to prove this. If I had to compare TJ to any former/current steeler it would be Plaxico.

83-Steelers-43
02-20-2006, 04:08 PM
Now, now. Let's all be nice to TJ. He had a tough year.

TheWarDen86
02-20-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm not trying to argue that TJ is better than Hines...I know how good Hines Ward is.

I'm simply trying to point out that TJ doesn't "suck". I was using TJ's statistics in comparison to Hines's as more of a reference point to prove this. If I had to compare TJ to any former/current steeler it would be Plaxico.

Red Sox fans (and I'm not one of them) have a chant., "Yankees Suck." Well, as a Yankees fan I will tell you, and it can be proven that the Yanks definitely DO NOT suck. So why then does Red Sox Nation chant this? Because they do not like the NY Yankees. This is the case here. I do not like TJ (Chad makes me laugh sometimes) and I voiced it by declaring him "Sucky." Some fans would go as far as to post this on the Cincy forum, but I chose not to (mostly because no one would see it...J/K). I posted it to laugh at with fellow fans of my beloved World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers.

That said (and I hate you for making me say this) barring when he plays Pittsburgh, Chad may be a little more consistent than Plaxico, but I don't think I'd compare he and TJ. I don't know who I'd compare TJ to....Like I said, I just don't like him because A). He's a Bengal and B). I think he's a whiner. My opinions and you don't have to agree.

For what it's worth, I can't wait to face you guys at least twice next year. I hope the schedule is such that the 1st game isn't until CP is 100%. I don't want any excuses afterwards.....