PDA

View Full Version : Ed Bouchette Chat Transcript 8-10-2010

whatdoiknow
08-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Some Interesting stuff. Like that he thinks Sanders is having a great camp. And this other DB Pittman we got off Baltimore's team last season...I didn't even know that.
Here's the link below.

http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/sports-town/steelers/104215-ed-bouchettes-steelers-chat-8102010

Riddle_Of_Steel
08-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Ugh, another year of watching Justin Hartwig getting shoved into our backfield like he is on roller skates....

BlockMonsta
08-11-2010, 05:29 AM
Can anyone elaborate on Dwyer?

pete74
08-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Thanx for the post. Very intresting.

PhantomJB93
08-11-2010, 12:39 PM
So is it really looking likely that Pouncey won't get the starting job over Essex this year? That's what it sounds like so far and I was really hoping Pouncey would be able to come in and make an immediate impact for that line...:noidea:

whatdoiknow
08-11-2010, 12:55 PM
So is it really looking likely that Pouncey won't get the starting job over Essex this year? That's what it sounds like so far and I was really hoping Pouncey would be able to come in and make an immediate impact for that line...:noidea:

So was I. I mean considering the weakness of our O-Line. And the Injury to Colon. I thought Pouncey would come right in and get a starting position. Of course he still may. I mean it is still early. But several reports have Pouncey getting beat by some of our more average D-Linemen...and this is at Guard..the position we didn't even draft him to play. Okay, I can see why Tomlin may still want to start Hartwig at Center, cause he is a Vet. But, to be running at 3rd string Center behind Essex ??...man, he must really be struggling.

I hope he Improves soon.

scsteeler
08-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Can anyone elaborate on Dwyer?

I think Injury has hampered Dwyer's performance. I really thought this kid would be great addition to the team and maybe even push Mendy.

steeltheone
08-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Dwyer has been overrated since day 1....he might be good...but his college system will hold him back..