PDA

View Full Version : Heyho from Moscow)))

Kislik
02-16-2006, 05:55 PM
sorry i don't know if that's the right place...

But i want to ask.... i need a mp3 for the ringtone... with the crowd singing "here we go steelers here we go"

that have to be some kind of this: http://un.fanats.ru/songs/sounds/spartak-moscow-eoe.mp3 - that's what we're singing supporting my favorite soccer team.

Please if you know the link post it here... or just send me to kislik@gmail.com the file

thx a million)

Suitanim
02-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Информация по слову отсутствует

Just emailed an mp3 your way!

Ward86MVP
02-16-2006, 09:15 PM
sorry i don't know if that's the right place...

But i want to ask.... i need a mp3 for the ringtone... with the crowd singing "here we go steelers here we go"

that have to be some kind of this: http://un.fanats.ru/songs/sounds/spartak-moscow-eoe.mp3 - that's what we're singing supporting my favorite soccer team.

Please if you know the link post it here... or just send me to kislik@gmail.com the file

thx a million)

Hey Kislik, just wondering how you became a Steelers fan in Russia? Do you get to watch games there? Are there a lot of Steelers fans in Moscow?

Take care and Nazdrovya!!!!

HburgXL06
02-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Информация по слову отсутствует

Just emailed an mp3 your way!

Damn suit you speak Russian too? What don't you do? So far you can break down any player/position and their worth and you speak Russian? I'm amazed.

BuFu

Suitanim
02-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Speak Russian? I can do much better than that...I can type English into an English/Russian translater and then copy and paste.

In the real World that seems like a much more valuable skill!

SteelerPride
02-21-2006, 08:49 PM
And he has sleep apnia like nobody I have EVER heard before too...:D

Stlrs4Life
02-21-2006, 09:18 PM
And he has sleep apnia like nobody I have EVER heard before too...:D

Hi SteelerPride.

SteelerPride
02-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Hey Dom...hope all is well with you and your family

HburgXL06
02-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Speak Russian? I can do much better than that...I can type English into an English/Russian translater and then copy and paste.

In the real World that seems like a much more valuable skill!

Haha! Ok you fooled me! I do that too for my spanish classes here at school so I can understand that. But for da rest you do a good job breakin down stats n players and figurin out all sorts of shit on this forum. Keep up da good work.

BuFu