PDA

View Full Version : How DARE Tim Tebow!!

whatdoiknow
08-12-2010, 02:57 PM
I mean this is SACRILEGE!!

Tebow gets his Hyperbaric chamber setup in Denver
Aug
8/12/2010 1:47:23 PM | More

Tim Tebow just had his hyperbaric oxygen chamber delivered to his hotel room at Denver Broncos training camp according to TMZ.com.

They also report he has learned he's been using the device for more than two years.

The device -- which is said to "greatly accelerate the recovery process" -- was purchased by Tim in 2008 for just under $20,000 according to Ric Rooney, owner of Pikes Peak Hyperbaric.

According to Rooney, Tebow had the device shipped from his home in Florida to training camp -- but couldn't set it up ... so PPH sent a rep to Broncos camp to help Tim out.

Rooney tells us Tebow has been getting "banged up" at practice ... and Tim felt the chamber could help him heal quicker. We're told Tim has a routine where he sits in the chamber for 60-90 minutes after every practice.

Tim believes that the " CHAMBER " will help him " Heal " quicker ?....Quicker than say " JESUS " can ? :noidea:

Like I said...Sacrilege!!

MasterOfPuppets
08-13-2010, 03:37 AM
i'm a little curious to know how a college kid can afford to blow 20 k on something like that ....surely nobody from the university of florida would have bought it for him ....:noidea:

whatdoiknow
08-13-2010, 10:47 AM
i'm a little curious to know how a college kid can afford to blow 20 k on something like that ....surely nobody from the university of florida would have bought it for him ....:noidea:

You know what ?, That is a great great point! I didn't even think of that. And if I remember Tebow's story from that Super Bowl ad, he does not come from a rich, or even an average Income family. And the story said he got it in 2008, a whole 2 years before he came out for the draft. With all the stories about Pouncey possibly taking money from Florida, I wonder if Mr.Clean " Tebow " is maybe not as clean as people have made him out to be.

Good catch on that " Master "

lionslicer
08-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Tim believes that the " CHAMBER " will help him " Heal " quicker ?....Quicker than say " JESUS " can ? :noidea:

Like I said...Sacrilege!!

Most people believe the chamber helps muscle aches and sores to heal after a long day of practice... Which generally they do, I really don't see a problem with this other than him selling drugs to buy it.