PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo excited .... need something "CBS" related LOL

SteelersGirlTN7
08-14-2010, 12:57 AM
So, I have finally gotten tickets to the game here in Nashville. Spent a little more than I wanted but I could not pass them up. People are selling upper deck/a couple rows from the sky seats for 100-120 a piece. I paid 160 and I will be sitting SIX ROWS from the field. Super stoked! Although it is unfortunately right by the Titans tunnel according to the map. It's on the corner goal line on their side. That just makes me want to wave the Terrible Towel even more! I have never sat so close to the field - I cannot wait. I need some CBS ideas LOL. Undoubtedly, I will not be the only one in a Steelers jersey although I might be kind of alone in my section!! I'm going with a Titans fan LOL.

SteelKnight
08-14-2010, 01:16 AM
Good luck. Represent us well.

SteeleReign
08-14-2010, 11:22 AM
So, I have finally gotten tickets to the game here in Nashville. Spent a little more than I wanted but I could not pass them up. People are selling upper deck/a couple rows from the sky seats for 100-120 a piece. I paid 160 and I will be sitting SIX ROWS from the field. Super stoked! Although it is unfortunately right by the Titans tunnel according to the map. It's on the corner goal line on their side. That just makes me want to wave the Terrible Towel even more! I have never sat so close to the field - I cannot wait. I need some CBS ideas LOL. Undoubtedly, I will not be the only one in a Steelers jersey although I might be kind of alone in my section!! I'm going with a Titans fan LOL.

Cut Ben's Suspension

SteelersGirlTN7
08-15-2010, 12:15 AM
LOL I like it... I should have thought of that!

If they'll let me take that in, I might just do that, if after the first week, there isn't some kind of decision to lessen the suspension.

SteelKnight
08-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Cut Ben's Suspension

That sign would most definitely be on TV but it might also start some negative talk or negative cheers.

supa_fly_steeler
08-16-2010, 01:46 AM
Cut Ben's Suspension

It should be lengthen Ben's suspension