PDA

View Full Version : Can You name this player?

SteelKnight
08-14-2010, 01:13 AM
Who are the 2nd from left and 3rd one from the right?

The second might be someone like Kenan Lewis but I have no idea who the 3rd from right is. Oh...I just thought of Keyaron Fox. I don't know what he looks like so that may be him.

http://www.steelers.com/assets/images/news/2010/07_NOSaints_LeBeau_Defense.jpg

StainlessStill
08-14-2010, 07:50 AM
Who are the 2nd from left and 3rd one from the right?

The second might be someone like Kenan Lewis but I have no idea who the 3rd from right is. Oh...I just thought of Keyaron Fox. I don't know what he looks like so that may be him.

http://www.steelers.com/assets/images/news/2010/07_NOSaints_LeBeau_Defense.jpg

2nd from the left looks to be Haggans? I see Deshea is in there also. 3rd from the right looks to be Larry Foote.

wootawnee
08-14-2010, 01:49 PM
2nd from the left looks to be Haggans? I see Deshea is in there also. 3rd from the right looks to be Larry Foote.

Second from the right is Foote......3rd might be a new LB.....

supa_fly_steeler
08-14-2010, 02:15 PM
This was taken way back in 2007.

check here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Pittsburgh_Steelers_season#Roster

SteelKnight
08-14-2010, 03:18 PM
Second from the right is Foote......3rd might be a new LB.....

Yeah. I knew 2nd from right was Foote. lol Farrior and Foote are both light skinned.

SteelKnight
08-14-2010, 03:20 PM
This was taken way back in 2007.

check here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Pittsburgh_Steelers_season#Roster

I don't think so. I got it from the Steelers website this august celebrating Lebeau's induction thoug you may be right. Maybe they did an old pic.

Mr. Goosemahn
08-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Ike Taylor, Ryan Mundy, Deshea Townsend, Casey Hampton, Dick LeBeau, James Farrior, Thaddeus Gibson, Larry Foote, James Harrison

SteelKnight
08-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Ike Taylor, Ryan Mundy, Deshea Townsend, Casey Hampton, Dick LeBeau, James Farrior, Thaddeus Gibson, Larry Foote, James Harrison

Nice one. I looked up Thaddeous Gibson and he does look like that. Did you know off the top of your head? Good job.

So much for the picture being from 2007 but consider who said that...hmmm.

supa_fly_steeler
08-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Gone.

SteelCityMom
08-16-2010, 12:54 AM
Who f-ing cares when the picture was taken???

Seriously, you need to stop ragging on every single f-ing person here Supa. I like to joke with you sometimes, but it's like you get off on just being outright volatile. It's getting a little tired and old.

The guy just wondered who was in the picture...big deal. If you could care less, don't respond. Simple as that.

SteelCityMom
08-16-2010, 01:03 AM
So you campaign for people to be able to say or do whatever they want around here, and then flip out every time someone sasses you or disagrees with you.

Got it...makes perfect sense now.

If you really took a minute, read through the majority of your posts (since the old mods left), you'd realize why very few people (if any) are able to take you seriously. I get that you want to swear a lot and tell people to kill themselves whenever you want...but these kinds of things are not conducive to mature, adult conversations. Sorry if you don't like that, but it's the way it is.

None of this other shyte matters at all that you're bitching about. If you weren't constantly a dick to people, nobody would make smartass remarks towards you.

SteelCityMom
08-16-2010, 02:28 AM
i like people disagreeing with me, I just don't like it when they are blatantly wrong. In this case I am 100% right and all the players are on that roster link i supplied, but im not going to say who they are, I know they are....

I only tell people to go kill themsleves on this forum, because i dont care about this forum anymore, it's been overrun by idiots long ago, I find it strange I can get on so fuging well with a Bengal fan and a whole board of Panther fans but I cant with my own team.... it makes me regret choosing the steelers as my favorite team sometimes.... you look at some of the shittiest teams in the league today and they get on so well... but here you can't and probably never will.

It's either Steelers are inpenetrateable and godly or it's ban ban ban prior to pete taking the reigns as a moderator.

Then why the hell would you keep coming here? If you hate nearly everyone here...why bother? Is it out of shear boredom and a need to treat regular people like assholes on the internet (which I have to say, is not an admirable quality)?

I wouldn't know about other teams boards, I rarely ever frequent them...except for a Cowboys board and a Wings board I sometimes go to, both of which have always been pretty cool with me.

I don't know what you mean about people who don't think the Steelers are godly or impenetrable getting banned before. I've never once seen that. The only thing I've ever seen is people get banned for starting personal shyt with other people or for spamming or trolling. I think you like to exaggerate the reasons as to why you were banned by the previous mods a little too much.

I just don't see how this site is supposed to move on when rational discussions seem to constantly be sidetracked by wishes of suicide and telling people their complete retards. I really don't. You seem like you could be a cool person if you just calmed the f down and let shyt slide...but I really don't see why the mods would keep you and a couple others around if they really want this site to move forward. All it's doing is going further backasswards right now.

chacha
08-16-2010, 08:32 AM
i like people disagreeing with me, I just don't like it when they are blatantly wrong. In this case I am 100% right and all the players are on that roster link i supplied, but im not going to say who they are, I know they are....

I only tell people to go kill themsleves on this forum, because i dont care about this forum anymore, it's been overrun by idiots long ago, I find it strange I can get on so fuging well with a Bengal fan and a whole board of Panther fans but I cant with my own team.... it makes me regret choosing the steelers as my favorite team sometimes.... you look at some of the shittiest teams in the league today and they get on so well... but here you can't and probably never will.

It's either Steelers are inpenetrateable and godly or it's ban ban ban prior to pete taking the reigns as a moderator.

Who the fvck regrets choosing their team because they dont like the people who post online???!! I'll tell ya who, a LOSER!
Shoot I was banned off this very board my first week here by a crazed power mad mod who didnt like my politics, she banned my ex too! :chuckle: I didn't go wah wah why am I a Steelers fan, let me go to my best buds on the Bengal and Panther boards!! :rofl: Buck up man!!!!

SteelKnight
08-16-2010, 12:28 PM
OK so it was from the 2007 HOF game with New Orleans and Steelers.com reposted it. Fine. Supafly is still a tool.

Anyway, I'm guessing 3rd from right is Tyrone Carter then.

StillerzFreak
08-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Definetly from 2007 hall of fame game......and my guess is Clark Haggans on the left and Ricardo Colclough on the right.

BleedBlacknGold0
08-16-2010, 06:44 PM
Supa Fly,

You have no right to insult anybody here. Your inflammatory and ignorant posts will only be deleted from here on out.

Anybody with any problems feel free to report his posts. It may not say moderator underneath my name, but I can take care of the posts.

Thanks!

SteelKnight
08-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Supa Fly,

You have no right to insult anybody here. Your inflammatory and ignorant posts will only be deleted from here on out.

Anybody with any problems feel free to report his posts. It may not say moderator underneath my name, but I can take care of the posts.

Thanks!

Thanks. One of the reasons this board has been pleasant has been we don't get into flame wars and we can ask questions, disagree, and share opinions whithout people acting like they are are in 3rd grade or forgetting that this is just a game.

It seems supafly is on a mission to destroy the board or at least the atmosphere. Maybe he works for one of the other boards. lol He should head to "Steeler Nation". The appreciate some mud-slinging.

wootawnee
08-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Supa Fly,

Thanks!

Let's keep this PG........It has to stay good to get enlighted with knowledge.......We are great posters and know the game well........No more Bar-room language and hating other humans that could be your brothers or sisters.......All others not in noncompliace with this, are not accepted.....

ETL
08-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Its Kaiser Sosay

SteelKnight
08-21-2010, 08:35 AM
Its Kaiser Sosay

What? Who?