PDA

View Full Version : Hawk fans still crying: Billboard

drizze99
02-17-2006, 11:56 AM
A radio station in Seattle bought a billboard to display their displeasure about the officiating...

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/820/dimage8pw.jpg

83-Steelers-43
02-17-2006, 12:22 PM
Seattle is even more pissed because the media is starting to realize that the game wasn't as horribly officiated as first thought. Last ditch effort it seems. Pathetic individuals.

mdhus
02-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Seattle is even more pissed because the media is starting to realize that the game wasn't as horribly officiated as first thought. Last ditch effort it seems. Pathetic individuals.

:chair:

the seachicken fans are beating a dead issue that no one cares about anymore into the ground.
:blah:

They can just get over it.:blurp:

SB XL CHAMPS!

BlackNGold203
02-17-2006, 01:55 PM
I wonder if they even realize how pathetic they look???

Suitanim
02-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Seattle's a real football town...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ohio's #1 steelers chick
02-17-2006, 03:45 PM
so yea i am tired of people saying that the ref should have been the mvp of the superbowl! i mean it's done, it's over, LIVE WITH IT! watch the replays and commentaries you'll see.

SteelCityMan786
02-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Seattle Must need a few tissues they're crying their ass off.

steelers07
02-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Seattle Must need a few tissues they're crying their ass off.

Dear Lord why don't they get over it already!! The officiating in that game was fine! A few mishaps here and there but good greif! There was not a letter issued to Seattle on the offciating, So therefore SEA**** fans deal with the fact that PITTSBURGH WON!!! Seattle had some really bad time management. SEA**** fans really need to take it up with the offense!

Livinginthe past
02-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Its fairly amusing - everytime it looks like this storyline has died down a Steelers poster will trawl the net until he finds something pro-Seattle/anti-Refs/anti-Steeler.

He/she will then post this and get oh-so irate about it - followed by a bunch of other Steelers posters getting similarly irate.

No Seattle posters are doing this - its like watching someone with schizophrenia arguing with themselves.

NM

XxKnightxX
02-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Its fairly amusing - everytime it looks like this storyline has died down a Steelers poster will trawl the net until he finds something pro-Seattle/anti-Refs/anti-Steeler.

He/she will then post this and get oh-so irate about it - followed by a bunch of other Steelers posters getting similarly irate.

No Seattle posters are doing this - its like watching someone with schizophrenia arguing with themselves.

NM

You have a point there.

tony hipchest
02-17-2006, 07:05 PM

NM

could you please define "bunch"?

Livinginthe past
02-18-2006, 02:36 AM
could you please define "bunch"?

bunch ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bnch)
n.

1.(a) A group of things growing close together; a cluster or clump: a bunch of grapes; grass growing in bunches.
(b) A group of like items or individuals gathered or placed together: a bunch of keys on a ring; people standing around in bunches.

2.Informal. A group of people usually having a common interest or association: My brother and his bunch are obsessed by the refereeing calls in the SB.

This post has been sponsored by Dictionary.com

Dictionary.com - we're great at finding the definition of words you know, but if there is a word on the tip of your tongue and you just can't recall it - we ain't much help at all.

NM

clevestinks
02-18-2006, 04:57 AM
Lets drop it already! We kicked thier asses! the 21-10 to score proves that. Its in the record books, on to ring number 6

Suitanim
02-18-2006, 08:47 AM

NM

Thank God we have wiser, more educated, more secure, better looking, more intelligent, better groomed and more eloquent Pats fans here to point out all our collective flaws as Steelers fans...seriously, what would we do with out you?:shake01::shake01:

james203
02-18-2006, 10:10 AM
i recorded the game and i have watched it 5 times already.seattle is a good team but they did make mistakes such as penalties,dropped balls and poor management of the clock.the refs overall were good but a few calls are questionable such as bens rushing td and the tackle by seattles qb after he threw a interception.this was not one of the steelers best game but they did make some key plays and tackles.i was hoping jerome would at least make 1 td.steelers could of pushed for that.when the steelers had the ball on the 3 yard line and it was 3rd down and ben threw a damn interception which eventually led to a seahwawks tv the steelers were really down but they did fight back and im proud of them.i live in southern calif near san bernardino and i have a steelers bumper sticker on my car and i have heard a few stupid comments.i have been a steelers fan all my life and i always will be.the better team won superbowl bowl xl.love the steelers....

Suitanim
02-18-2006, 05:01 PM
No, we're all wrong, and only LITP is right...

Seriously, though, the condescending attitude gets old fast...I'm surprised so few see it, especially in light of the fact that there is no shortage of posts with the same demeaning attitude, the same arrogant and superior posturing peppered throughout the the board from this individual.

UK CANDY BEE
02-18-2006, 09:37 PM
There's no reasoning with Stooler fans.

Willie Parker could have run down the field like the guy from The Last Boy Scout, and STILL they would say they deserved to win !!

UK CANDY BEE
02-18-2006, 09:38 PM
The newest Bang cartoon, Bad Call, is the BEST one yet !!

http://www.bangcartoon.com/

83-Steelers-43
02-18-2006, 10:00 PM
A Cleveland Clown fan talking trash...........I've seen it all.

What a joke.

Hey, at the least the Clowns were victorious at winning the rights to the "Dawg Pound" motto. It's a shame that joke for an organization has not put forth that much effort into winning a Super Bowl.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2334552

clevestinks
02-19-2006, 12:31 PM
There's no reasoning with Stooler fans.

Willie Parker could have run down the field like the guy from The Last Boy Scout, and STILL they would say they deserved to win !!
How many times do you need put in your place??

I`m glad you watched us in the playoffs, maybe you learned a little something about football! You sure as hell don`t learn anuthing watching your brownies get bitched slap 41-0. Your probably a real piece of work in life!

Hawk Believer
02-19-2006, 03:20 PM
LITP wasn't denying that the Seahawks deserved to lose. He is just pointing out that its possible that the majority of Seahawks are moving past the Super Bowl and aren't obsessed with referees like a reader of this forum might believe.

Yes, there are always going to be a few people who are going to wail and gnash teeth about the officiating. And I do admit that there were a lot of them in the immediate aftermath of the SB. Most of them are over it now. A few holdouts probably won't ever be. And they are always going to get the most attention because the media eats it up. Steelers fans, dare I say, enjoy it. Because it makes their opponents and their fan base look bad and they can all say no Steeler fan would ever act like that. But I would wager that if the roles were reveresed some of the Steeler Nation would have a different perception of the game and whined.

People out here are deriding the DJ who bought the billboard. He is an idiot who refers to himself as "The T-Man" and spoonfeeds mainstream focus group strained hip hop and R&B music to an audience of adolscents. He trys to never let anyone take a picture of him, assumingly because he is so ugly. He has one of those morning radio shows where the host fills most of his air time by trying to humilate the people who listen to him. If you are looking for a finger on the pulse of Seattle's post Super Bowl reaction right now, this guy and people like him are not the best barometer. More power to people who want to cricize him. Just don't think he represents us.

As mentioned in another thread, some Steelers have been getting arrested. Someone could say that the Steelers were only able to get over the top by bringing on thugs to their roster. But to come to that conclusion one would have to selectively ignore a lot of other information. I agree with LITP that some of the posters around here are wearing similar blinders in regards to Seahawks fans.

83-Steelers-43
02-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Lets drop it already! We kicked thier asses! the 21-10 to score proves that. Its in the record books, on to ring number 6

I agree. Beautiful isn't it? :bouncy:

Let them continue to cry and moan all they want. Doesn't change a damn thing besides their reputations through out the NFL.

Hawk Believer
02-19-2006, 03:32 PM

Agreeded as well. It just doesn't look so beautiful from our side......:frown:

83-Steelers-43
02-19-2006, 04:00 PM
some Steelers have been getting arrested. Someone could say that the Steelers were only able to get over the top by bringing on thugs to their roster.

Wait, Duce and Trai were found guilty and charged? Is this breaking news out of Seattle?

Isn't it kind of hard to even make that assumption (not stating you in particular) judging that neither Duce or Trai have been charged or found guilty of anything? Or are we going to charge and sentence the two on the Steelers Fever mb?

Plus, the Steelers have a history (for those well known, new found, well knowledged seahawk fans) of not putting up with "thugs on their roster". But those "fans" would actually have to watch football for a whole season and do a little football history research to actually realize that fact.

Hawk Believer
02-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Wait, Duce and Trai were found guilty and charged? Is this breaking news out of Seattle?

Isn't it kind of hard to even make that assumption juding that neither Duce or Trai have been charged or found guilty of anything? Or are we going to charge and sentence the two on the Steelers Fever mb?

Plus, the Steelers have a history (for those well known, new found, well knowledged seahawk fans) of not putting up with "thugs on their roster". But those "fans" would actually have to watch football for a whole season and do a little football history research to actually realize that fact.

You misunderstood me. But your reaction illustrates the point I was trying to make and that we agree on. I was saying that it would be totally lame to make those assumptions because I would have to overlook a lot of other information (E.g., these are just accusations, the Rooneys' lack of tolerance for off field trouble, the Steelers lack of criminal track records, etc.) But if I wanted to see it that way if I chose to ignore all the other information.

Much like people here could make assumptions saying most Seahawks fans are crybabies who never watched a football game until this season. You can seek tidbits to support such accuastions, but you'd have to ignore a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

83-Steelers-43
02-19-2006, 04:30 PM
Thing is, I really do feel the majority of Seahawk fans are in the same boat with Bengal fans. By no means am I stating all fans, but the good majority of the fans in those bases are pathetic and sorry excuses for football fans. I have a hard time stating that about fans of other teams.

Once again, I didn't mean you personally in my original response and by no means do I group you with the fans that I mentioned in this specific post. Please understand that. Just my opinion. Just like the opinions of others who feel we stacked our team with thugs in order to win the Super Bowl (even though Duce did absolutely nothing this season).

Livinginthe past
02-19-2006, 04:55 PM
You misunderstood me. But your reaction illustrates the point I was trying to make and that we agree on. I was saying that it would be totally lame to make those assumptions because I would have to overlook a lot of other information (E.g., these are just accusations, the Rooneys' lack of tolerance for off field trouble, the Steelers lack of criminal track records, etc.) But if I wanted to see it that way if I chose to ignore all the other information.

Much like people here could make assumptions saying most Seahawks fans are crybabies who never watched a football game until this season. You can seek tidbits to support such accuastions, but you'd have to ignore a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

I applaud your attempts to take a rational viewpoint on this subject Believer.

Certain (actually most) elements of the media thrive on raw emotions - the kind of emotions that derive from two sets of fans being pitted against each other.

I really think that the vast majority of Hawk fans do not believe that the Steelers 'cheated' - although many may believe that they benefitted from alot of poor officiating.

Until the new season starts this subject wont completely go away, especially if some happen to believe that -

1. There are no Steeler bandwagonners just spoiling for a fight.

2. All Hawk fans are latte drinking crybabies who wouldn't know a football if it hit them on the head.

Generalisations are one thing - but judging a whole fanbase on a vocal minority is pretty weak.

NM

83-Steelers-43
02-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Generalisations are one thing - but judging a whole fanbase on a vocal minority is pretty weak.

NM

I agree, that's why I don't judge a whole fanbase or everybody involved in a specific teams fanbase and nor should anybody in my opinion. For the record, made that pretty clear in the other thread in this section dealing with Bengal fans.

:grin:

Livinginthe past
02-19-2006, 05:46 PM
I agree, that's why I don't judge a whole fanbase or everybody involved in a specific teams fanbase and nor should anybody in my opinion. For the record, made that pretty clear in the other thread in this section dealing with Bengal fans.

:grin:

Well seeing as you replied......

You judged a whole fanbase that you probably know very little about.

I can understand the Bengals thing - you have a genuine rivalry with them - but how can you lump the Hawk fans in with them?

How often do you play these guys?

How many Hawk fans do you know?

The answer would be 'not much' and 'not many' im willing to guess.

The Steelers, to my knowledge, have played precisely one post season game against the Hawks during my lifetime - yet some how the contact that arisen from that one game has led you label the "good majority" of Hawk fans as "pathetic, sorry excuses for football fans".

I doubt you know enough Hawks fans to make this sort of judgement - unless you are counting the ones that get put on your TV screens....

...guess what?

Seattle fans saying "The Steelers probably deserved to win the SB" doesn't make for sky high ratings.

NM

83-Steelers-43
02-19-2006, 05:58 PM
You judged a whole fanbase that you probably know very little about.

If I judged the "whole" fanbase wouldn't I have included HawkBeliever? I already stated that I don't judge a whole fanbase on a few nimrods. Unless you consider "majority" the same as "a whole fanbase"?

As for knowing about the fanbase. Actually, I used to do business in Seattle and have many friends in the area to this day. Also, I actually attended a few games while there (buddy is a season ticket holder for the Seachickens). Oh well, I could be right and I could be wrong. Just going by past experiences when dealing with the fans in person on more than one occasion, listening to the media from that city and listening to comments from their fans through the media.

Livinginthe past
02-19-2006, 06:07 PM
If I judged the "whole" fanbase wouldn't I have included HawkBeliever? I already stated that I don't judge a whole fanbase on a few nimrods. Unless you consider "majority" the same as "a whole fanbase"?

As for knowing about the fanbase. Actually, I used to do business in Seattle and have many friends in the area to this day. Also, I actually attended a few games while there (buddy is a season ticket holder for the Seachickens). Oh well, I could be right and I could be wrong. Just going by past experiences when dealing with the fans in person on more than one occasion, listening to the media from that city and listening to comments from their fans through the media.

My point was that you are actually judging the 'whole fanbase' when you say that a 'majority' of them are pathetic.

Oh well, we have both said our bits on the subject.

Roll on the draft.

NM

83-Steelers-43
02-19-2006, 06:08 PM
So your saying the "majority" is the same as stating "the whole fanbase"?

:huh:

Livinginthe past
02-19-2006, 06:17 PM
So your saying the "majority" is the same as stating "the whole fanbase"?

:huh:

Nope.

If you look at a whole bag of oranges and judge that the 'majority' of them are rotten - then you are judging the rest to be 'non-rotten'.

The same thing applies to a fanbase - surely you have to judge the whole fanbase - or else how would you know what constituted a 'majority'?

NM

Petesburgh66
02-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Honestly, who cares. Some of the Seahawk fans will never let it go. If Pittsburgh lost to the Colts, it would be the same story.

Suitanim
02-19-2006, 07:41 PM
One city erected a momument to their ignorance of the game of football, and the other 31 cities with NFL teams did not.

I stick with my original assessment that Seattle isn't much of a football city...all the rest of this nonsense is just semantics...

83-Steelers-43
02-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Personally, I will simply stick to my opinion that I don't believe a "whole" fanbase of any team is pathetic.

I know what I meant and that's all that really matter's to me. Really don't give a shit how somebody else takes it to be honest. I tried explaining to no evail. It's getting old and pointless.

Rust-Buster
02-20-2006, 02:32 AM

NM

Yeah, you Steeler Fans, are the worst ****ing winners I have ever seen. You guys are crying that people are crying about your win, and haven't moved on. Well, it seems like you guys are the ones that haven't moved on. This shit about Seattle still crying about the game is bullshit. It's total bullshit. It's not our fault if you have a guilty conscious or something. ****, get over it, you won. ****ers. Quit making up shit about Seattle.
We're all waiting for a rematch. ****, I came on here and congratulated you guys. That's all you're getting. Don't expect for us to kiss your ass all off season. We are just waiting for another chance to kick your ass. ****. We have Steeler posters coming over to Seattle Sites and posting this Seattle is crying crap. If you can't be a good winner, wel then go **** your ring you small ****ed wonders.

83-Steelers-43
02-20-2006, 07:58 AM
"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..."

Deep breath Milton......deep breath. In............and out..........In.............and out. :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 10:56 AM
"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..."

Deep breath Milton......deep breath. In............and out..........In.............and out. :sofunny:

Quality!

Office space references always welcome.

NM

Lyn
02-22-2006, 01:25 PM

NM

It is OUR time to shine. We do not need anyone saying anything against the win such as "the Steelers cheated" I am sick to death of it and it is not Steeler fans saying it. iI don't know if you are somewhat concerned that Pretty Boy did not get into the Superbowl or what your reasons are but I personally am sick of your Pathetic Patsie mouth. I bet you never made remarks like this regarding your "fans"

#1 NE never had any fans until they won the 1st superbowl then "fans" came crawling out of the woodwork. Boston is a baseball town always has been always will be. After you have won 5 Lombardi trophies, talk to me until then shut the hell up. You have no clue what all Steeler fans have been through, how loyal we are, a Steeler fan is not bred, they are born. We have ALL stood behind this team week in and week out for YEARS and Win, Lose or Tie we will be a Steeler fan until the day we die. I hope you can say the same thing about your team but I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

I just had to say something because I see no reason for you to even make such a comment.

Mosca
02-22-2006, 02:08 PM
+1 rep for Hawksbeliever. A worthy fan.

Tom

Livinginthe past
02-22-2006, 03:06 PM
It is OUR time to shine. We do not need anyone saying anything against the win such as "the Steelers cheated" I am sick to death of it and it is not Steeler fans saying it. iI don't know if you are somewhat concerned that Pretty Boy did not get into the Superbowl or what your reasons are but I personally am sick of your Pathetic Patsie mouth. I bet you never made remarks like this regarding your "fans"

#1 NE never had any fans until they won the 1st superbowl then "fans" came crawling out of the woodwork. Boston is a baseball town always has been always will be. After you have won 5 Lombardi trophies, talk to me until then shut the hell up. You have no clue what all Steeler fans have been through, how loyal we are, a Steeler fan is not bred, they are born. We have ALL stood behind this team week in and week out for YEARS and Win, Lose or Tie we will be a Steeler fan until the day we die. I hope you can say the same thing about your team but I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

I just had to say something because I see no reason for you to even make such a comment.

Well I can see you spent the 3 days between my post and your response wisely.

It seems like you are practically frothing at the mouth, something tells me this is more related to a couple of AFCC games than you are letting on.

You are quite welcome to say what you like about Patriot fans and the comment on what sort of sports city you think Boston is - it really makes no difference to me and doesn't seem particularly relevant to this thread.

But when you have to vent,you have to vent........ right?

No problem.

My comments were based on fact - 95% of the threads about the SB refereeing fiasco, in the last couple of weeks, have been started by Steeler fans - I dont even think we really have any Hawks fans here anymore - so you are basically ranting and raving to yourselves.

You are also quite welcome to use the term Patsie of it makes you feel better about the last 3 or 4 years - I really dont find the need to resort to calling your team the Stoolers or anything similar - but to each his own.

Finally, I can make such comments because this is a forum - maybe someone should have explained the concept to you before you signed up here - i'll even run you through the basics myself if it will help.

NM

ps You really should check your facts before running your mouth about when the Patriots started to sell out their homes games - it certainly wasn't as late as the 2001 season.

Hawk Believer
02-22-2006, 08:54 PM
It is OUR time to shine. We do not need anyone saying anything against the win such as "the Steelers cheated"

Just to clarify... I have yet to encounter anyone out here who has accused the Steelers themselves of cheating. In the spirit of full disclosure, there were individuals out here who, especially in the immediate aftermath of the SB, were spouting some crazy conspiracy theories. People were accusing the NFL and their refs of things but not the Steelers. There was talk of Las Vegas putting in a fix to get more $ since there was a supposed late shift towards the Seahawks betting the spread . There were people who thought the NFL wanted to make sure the Steelers won to please the home crowd and make for a fairy tale end to the Bus story. Stuff like that doesn't really make any sense in my mind, but they were things people were tryign to some up with to somehow make their feelings that our team had a game stolen from them more valid.

Thankfully most people are past this stage out here. Many people have settled on a belief that most of the questionable calls tipped in favor of the Steelers. Some feel that Troy's interception fiasco and the home field advantage subconciously influenced the refs calls. But most people out here think that the Seahawks would have won the game in spite of any of any questionable calls if they had played well and hadn't suffered some key injuries. But they did not play well. And people out here are now sucking it up and looking towards next year.

Regarding another team's fan commenting.... One thing I enjoy about this board is the general openess to people from other teams that follow the community rules. I think in a debate like this its always valuable to get a 3rd parties opinion (though I recognize your rivalry with the Pats doesn't make a NE fan a perfectly nuetral party). From what I have observed, a board that doesn't invite dissenting opinions is incredibly boring; A board that doesn't tolerate it withers away and dies.

I agree you should sit back and enjoy your teams victory. Hawk fans sure know that SB championships don't fall from trees. And I would just ignore the few voices who are still complaining about the officiating. No one is going to remember the complaints about refs in the long run and discussing them only serves to promulgate the accusations.

StillerPaul
02-22-2006, 11:20 PM
I wonder if they even realize how pathetic they look???

Apparently not. i was just reading one of the Seasucks boards and there are still a bunch of whiney threads goin' on. Crybabies.

Lyn
02-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Just to clarify... I have yet to encounter anyone out here who has accused the Steelers themselves of cheating. In the spirit of full disclosure, there were individuals out here who, especially in the immediate aftermath of the SB, were spouting some crazy conspiracy theories. People were accusing the NFL and their refs of things but not the Steelers. There was talk of Las Vegas putting in a fix to get more $ since there was a supposed late shift towards the Seahawks betting the spread . There were people who thought the NFL wanted to make sure the Steelers won to please the home crowd and make for a fairy tale end to the Bus story. Stuff like that doesn't really make any sense in my mind, but they were things people were tryign to some up with to somehow make their feelings that our team had a game stolen from them more valid.

Thankfully most people are past this stage out here. Many people have settled on a belief that most of the questionable calls tipped in favor of the Steelers. Some feel that Troy's interception fiasco and the home field advantage subconciously influenced the refs calls. But most people out here think that the Seahawks would have won the game in spite of any of any questionable calls if they had played well and hadn't suffered some key injuries. But they did not play well. And people out here are now sucking it up and looking towards next year.

Regarding another team's fan commenting.... One thing I enjoy about this board is the general openess to people from other teams that follow the community rules. I think in a debate like this its always valuable to get a 3rd parties opinion (though I recognize your rivalry with the Pats doesn't make a NE fan a perfectly nuetral party). From what I have observed, a board that doesn't invite dissenting opinions is incredibly boring; A board that doesn't tolerate it withers away and dies.

I agree you should sit back and enjoy your teams victory. Hawk fans sure know that SB championships don't fall from trees. And I would just ignore the few voices who are still complaining about the officiating. No one is going to remember the complaints about refs in the long run and discussing them only serves to promulgate the accusations.

Very nice post. It is nice to know that the majority of football fans, in general, from all teams are intelligent enough to make a point without pointing a finger and name calling.

Lyn
02-24-2006, 08:51 AM
Well I can see you spent the 3 days between my post and your response wisely.

It seems like you are practically frothing at the mouth, something tells me this is more related to a couple of AFCC games than you are letting on.

You are quite welcome to say what you like about Patriot fans and the comment on what sort of sports city you think Boston is - it really makes no difference to me and doesn't seem particularly relevant to this thread.

But when you have to vent,you have to vent........ right?

No problem.

My comments were based on fact - 95% of the threads about the SB refereeing fiasco, in the last couple of weeks, have been started by Steeler fans - I dont even think we really have any Hawks fans here anymore - so you are basically ranting and raving to yourselves.

You are also quite welcome to use the term Patsie of it makes you feel better about the last 3 or 4 years - I really dont find the need to resort to calling your team the Stoolers or anything similar - but to each his own.

Finally, I can make such comments because this is a forum - maybe someone should have explained the concept to you before you signed up here - i'll even run you through the basics myself if it will help.

NM

ps You really should check your facts before running your mouth about when the Patriots started to sell out their homes games - it certainly wasn't as late as the 2001 season.

I did not take 3 days to say what I said. I do not get over to this or any other message board every single day. I read your post and responded, trust me it did not take me 3 days to come up with the response. With 3 days, I can do alot better than that. Also, I do not need you, of all people, to tell me that I am welcome to do or say anything nor do I need you to give me the basics of any forum, nor do I need you to point out to me that I need "to check out my facts."
And if you would like to carry this furthur, please feel free to email me at steelerlyn@aol.com this type of nonsense is not for any forum.........or do you need to be taught "the rules?"

Suitanim
02-24-2006, 09:00 AM
LITP: OWNED!

Man_Of_Steel
02-24-2006, 09:39 AM
LITP: OWNED!

Ouch! Thats going to leave a mark.

Livinginthe past
02-24-2006, 03:03 PM
I did not take 3 days to say what I said. I do not get over to this or any other message board every single day. I read your post and responded, trust me it did not take me 3 days to come up with the response. With 3 days, I can do alot better than that. Also, I do not need you, of all people, to tell me that I am welcome to do or say anything nor do I need you to give me the basics of any forum, nor do I need you to point out to me that I need "to check out my facts."
And if you would like to carry this furthur, please feel free to email me at steelerlyn@aol.com this type of nonsense is not for any forum.........or do you need to be taught "the rules?"

Thanks for taking the time to reply again Lyn.

I think you may have set a new world record for the most repetitions of the words '3 days' in your opening few sentences - congrats on that.

I think I will go ahead and reply on this thread, although I do appreciate the kind offer of a more personal medium for this conversation.

Still, the facts remain - approx 95% of the threads debating the refereeing in the SB were initiated by Steeler fans - I didn't see you try and deny that in your rambling reply anywhere!?

Also, you were completely incorrect in your statement about there being 'No Pats fans before 2001' - take it as friendly advice - think before you post and save yourself the embarassment, and me the time spent correcting you.

Anyway, I can't say I was overly impressed with the quality of reply that you achieved last time out - why don't you take those extra few days this time and try and improve your performance?

NM

ps That offer about 'forum basics' is still open if you find yourself in a more agreeable frame of mind when you read my post next time!

Suitanim
02-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Brilliant! I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say that 95% of ALL threads here are started by Steelers fans. Hell, I bet if I went to a Browns board, 95% of their posts would be started by Browns fans. Extrapolating this brilliant theory even further, I bet if we checked a Squaks board, 95% of the "Refs cheated" threads would be started by (gasp!) Seahawks fans.

This dude just gets more ridiculous with each and every post...

TexaSteeler
02-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Still, the facts remain - approx 95% of the threads debating the refereeing in the SB were initiated by Steeler fans - I didn't see you try and deny that in your rambling reply anywhere!?

A quick search says you're so full of it your eyes are brown. Exaggeration that bad will have people wondering how much of what you say is accurate.

Livinginthe past
02-25-2006, 12:23 AM
A quick search says you're so full of it your eyes are brown. Exaggeration that bad will have people wondering how much of what you say is accurate.

I really dont think it is an exaggeration at all.

Why would you do a 'quick search' and then not bother to publish the results for us?

I am more than likely going to find myself bored at work later on - maybe i'll do my own research and we'll see who's eyes are brown.

NM

james203
02-25-2006, 12:55 AM
seattle people are odd due to the wet climate.

augustashark
02-25-2006, 01:53 AM
I really dont think it is an exaggeration at all.

Why would you do a 'quick search' and then not bother to publish the results for us?

I am more than likely going to find myself bored at work later on - maybe i'll do my own research and we'll see who's eyes are brown.

NM

Easy to get bored when the fryer goes down or when you run out of patties!:sofunny:

CASTEEL
02-25-2006, 02:43 AM
A radio station in Seattle bought a billboard to display their displeasure about the officiating...

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/820/dimage8pw.jpg

I noticed they decided to change the billboard........ (note to livinginthe past: I didn't scour the internet to find this changed billboard... :grin:)

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6/seahawksbb4qq.gif

I'm so glad they have finally come around....... :grin:

CASTEEL
02-25-2006, 02:57 AM
Thank God we have wiser, more educated, more secure, better looking, more intelligent, better groomed and more eloquent Pats fans here to point out all our collective flaws as Steelers fans...seriously, what would we do with out you?:shake01::shake01:

Thank God we have a wiser, more educated, more secure, better looking, more intelligent, better groomed and more eloquent Steelers fans here to point out all of the collective flaws that the Patsie fans have!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hey, Livinginthe past, I respect that you have been around here for a long time, and have earned a great deal of respect from other members here.........however, get off your horse there Paul, this is a "Steelers" fan site, and if someone wants to post something they found out on the net, then so be it!!!

3 to be 4
02-25-2006, 07:16 AM

hahahahaha Stoolers hahahahaha

did someone actually make that stupid comment again that the Patriots didnt become popular until 2001? That is such an ignorant remark that ive read over and over and over again here. Again, the facts are clear. It began when Kraft bought the team and people realized this team with Parcells and Bledsoe that won its last 4 games in 1993 were staying. Just like any city, the mania started with winning. hmmmmm, like 1972 in Pittsburgh? Believe me, if the Steelers suck for 15 years like the Patriots did way back when then you'll see just how "football crazed" Pittsburgh is. look at the MASSES of people going to Pirate games!!!!!! I remember when Pittsburgh was called a great baseball town. Its the same story in every city. with one exception. Giant fans! Even when the Giants sucked they always sold out.

Livinginthe past
02-25-2006, 02:06 PM

hahahahaha Stoolers hahahahaha

did someone actually make that stupid comment again that the Patriots didnt become popular until 2001? That is such an ignorant remark that ive read over and over and over again here. Again, the facts are clear. It began when Kraft bought the team and people realized this team with Parcells and Bledsoe that won its last 4 games in 1993 were staying. Just like any city, the mania started with winning. hmmmmm, like 1972 in Pittsburgh? Believe me, if the Steelers suck for 15 years like the Patriots did way back when then you'll see just how "football crazed" Pittsburgh is. look at the MASSES of people going to Pirate games!!!!!! I remember when Pittsburgh was called a great baseball town. Its the same story in every city. with one exception. Giant fans! Even when the Giants sucked they always sold out.

Im afraid so - it tends to be the NKOTB who fall into this trap of believing all Patriots fans are SB bandwagoners, and that there was no fanbase previous to this.

I have alot of empathy for the Bengals and their fanbase - however alot of Steeler fans on this website seem to think that Pittsburgh people are a breed apart - that there is something in their genes that makes them 'better fans'.

The simple fact is that the Steelers were great in the 70's - hence the reason their are so many Steelers booster clubs around the country and have been competitive pretty much ever since - hardly the greatest test of a fan bases fortitude is it?

Thats an interesting fact about the Giants - I always imagined New Yorkers to be the most fickle fans in the land.

NM

Livinginthe past
02-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Thank God we have a wiser, more educated, more secure, better looking, more intelligent, better groomed and more eloquent Steelers fans here to point out all of the collective flaws that the Patsie fans have!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hey, Livinginthe past, I respect that you have been around here for a long time, and have earned a great deal of respect from other members here.........however, get off your horse there Paul, this is a "Steelers" fan site, and if someone wants to post something they found out on the net, then so be it!!!

Hey im not trying to stop anyone posting anything.

I was just pointing out an observation about who was posting the most crybaby material on here - it wasn't the Seahawk fans thats for sure (which I think some might expect seeing as a bunch visited just before the big game and alot posted congrats afterwards).

Im allowed to point this out - and you are allowed to comment on my doing that - thats what forums are all about!

NM

Livinginthe past
02-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Easy to get bored when the fryer goes down or when you run out of patties!:sofunny:

Ouch I cannot believe that you worked out I was a Burger King employee so quickly - and one that has easy access to the internet right by his deep fat fryer!

Well done Stalker!

NM

Livinginthe past
02-25-2006, 02:14 PM
I noticed they decided to change the billboard........ (note to livinginthe past: I didn't scour the internet to find this changed billboard... :grin:)

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6/seahawksbb4qq.gif

I'm so glad they have finally come around....... :grin:

Wow Holmgren sure looks alot more like a referee than I remember - even on the 'changed' poster! :cool:

NM

clevestinks
02-25-2006, 02:44 PM
This will be the neverending thread

Lyn
02-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Speaking only for myself, I have absolutely no interest in the history of the Pathetic Patsies and their pompous pansy a$$ed fans. From my vast experience, of message board reading from every team in the NFL, I have found that the Pathetic Patsies' fanbase is the most arrogant, condescending, impertinent, egocentric, obnoxious, crybaby, fairweather fans anywhere. Therefore they have done nothing to garnish my respect only my disdain. I was at the game on Halloween when we broke their winning streak and all I or anyone heard was, "We only lost because Corey Dillon was not playing." The "fanbase" (and I mean EVERY Patsie fan I have run into and this dude is no different)is too narrow minded to realize that ALL TEAMS have injuries. They have to whine and lay blame. I have zero respect for all of the pompous pansy a$$ed Pathetic Patsie "fans" and I have nothing more to say on this issue.

Livinginthe past
02-25-2006, 03:35 PM
Speaking only for myself, I have absolutely no interest in the history of the Pathetic Patsies and their pompous pansy a$$ed fans. From my vast experience, of message board reading from every team in the NFL, I have found that the Pathetic Patsies' fanbase is the most arrogant, condescending, impertinent, egocentric, obnoxious, crybaby, fairweather fans anywhere. Therefore they have done nothing to garnish my respect only my disdain. I was at the game on Halloween when we broke their winning streak and all I or anyone heard was, "We only lost because Corey Dillon was not playing." The "fanbase" (and I mean EVERY Patsie fan I have run into and this dude is no different)is too narrow minded to realize that ALL TEAMS have injuries. They have to whine and lay blame. I have zero respect for all of the pompous pansy a$$ed Pathetic Patsie "fans" and I have nothing more to say on this issue.

Well it looks like you're the one crying - not us.

Im glad you admit to being totally ignorant on the subject of the Patriots - maybe you can stop posting stuff about them and making yourself look even more ridiculous than you already are ( a difficult proposition I know)- thats just advice from a concerned fellow poster :sofunny:

Im glad I dont have to take your whining posts personally - looks like you have issues that go way outside football forums

Have a nice day :cool:

NM

83-Steelers-43
02-25-2006, 03:41 PM
:popcorn:

CASTEEL
02-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Wow Holmgren sure looks alot more like a referee than I remember - even on the 'changed' poster! :cool:

NM

Good point.... :grin: .... we'll have to see about that!

Suitanim
02-25-2006, 06:54 PM
I've never seen LITP so defensive (Well, I did, one time before, but then he put me on ignore out of frustration from losing arguments. Badly. Repeatedly).

Anyway, when he gets this defensive, it means only one thing...you've struck one of his very sensitive nerves and exposed him. Some of you should expect to be ignored by LITP after this...if he can't beat you, he'll ignore you.

SteelerzGirl
02-25-2006, 09:08 PM
I kinda thought LITP had you on ignore, Suit. And here I was thinking he only disliked those with boobs and a vagina. :wink:

Suitanim
02-25-2006, 09:14 PM
I kinda thought LITP had you on ignore, Suit. And here I was thinking he only disliked those with boobs and a vagina. :wink:

LITP DOES have me on ignore...as far as I can establish, I'm the ONLY SF poster that can claim that distinction. I wonder why that might be...?

SteelerzGirl
02-25-2006, 09:17 PM
I think it's because he is threatened by your high level of intelligence. You're so smart it makes me tingle.

Suitanim
02-25-2006, 09:21 PM
I think it's because he is threatened by your high level of intelligence. You're so smart it makes me tingle.

See, now, if you present this as satire people won't understand...I want to clarify that I do indeed make SG TINGLE from time to time when I blast interlopers. She PM's me about it...

SteelerzGirl
02-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Yea, I do! :rofl:

I shocked ya when I posted that, huh, Suit? LOL

Suitanim
02-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Hmmm....Ummm...Errrrr.

Let's just say I'm much happier having you as an ally than as an enemy. (And half of that stems from the fact that you never sent me the picture I asked for about 2 months ago)

SteelerzGirl
02-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Huh? I forgot all about that. I don't even have your e-mail addy anymore I don't think.

Anyway, we're off topic. Take it to PM if you want.

TexaSteeler
02-25-2006, 10:03 PM

NM

Because I'm not the one that made the outrageous statement, I'm not going to be the one to defend (against) it.

I found that about 50% of the threads crying foul were started by Pats and SHs fans. The other 50% were started by Pitt fans either stating that it didn't make a difference or noting how Fischer, the NFL or some other worthy voice said the game was officiated properly.

Livinginthe past
02-25-2006, 10:55 PM
Wow this thread certainly has taken a surreal twist.

Who would have thought that the Blast Furnace would have turned into the SteelersFever version of a Lonely Hearts column?

Its truly heartwarming to know that love can blossom in the most unlikely places!

I really should take some of the credit for this match made in heaven though - the (allegedly) male half of this partnership had pretty much decided to call it quits on this site after a heated argument with his 'future internet sweetheart'- it was yours truly who convinced him to stay through a couple of PM's.....ironic huh?

And im the one who gets called sensitive? :sofunny:

The way a certain somebody keeps squealing for attention (look at me, look at me) by fabricating past victories over my good self is highly amusing - the funny thing being - anyone who has been here for any length of time knows the truth of the matter.

Anybody who beats his chest so monotonously obviously has some masculinity issues - still psychiatrists aren't so expensive these days are they?

I am looking forward to seeing where the rest of this unlikely soap opera goes.....

NM

Livinginthe past
02-25-2006, 10:56 PM
Because I'm not the one that made the outrageous statement, I'm not going to be the one to defend (against) it.

I found that about 50% of the threads crying foul were started by Pats and SHs fans. The other 50% were started by Pitt fans either stating that it didn't make a difference or noting how Fischer, the NFL or some other worthy voice said the game was officiated properly.

What a crazy backward argument - if you are going to claim my original number as faulty - you are the one who needs to prove it.

NM

augustashark
02-26-2006, 02:44 AM

Who would have thought that the Blast Furnace would have turned into the SteelersFever version of a Lonely Hearts column?

Its truly heartwarming to know that love can blossom in the most unlikely places!

I really should take some of the credit for this match made in heaven though - the (allegedly) male half of this partnership had pretty much decided to call it quits on this site after a heated argument with his 'future internet sweetheart'- it was yours truly who convinced him to stay through a couple of PM's.....ironic huh?

The way a certain somebody keeps squealing for attention (look at me, look at me) by fabricating past victories over my good self is highly amusing - the funny thing being - anyone who has been here for any length of time knows the truth of the matter.

Anybody who beats his chest so monotonously obviously has some masculinity issues - still psychiatrists aren't so expensive these days are they?

I am looking forward to seeing where the rest of this unlikely soap opera goes.....

NM

I am truly convinced that litp is that hooker in Cincinnati that gave it to Jerry Springer then tried to cash his bad check!

augustashark
02-26-2006, 02:54 AM

You know the phrase: don't knock it till you try it! See thats litps problem with the people that have boobs and a vagina!:sofunny:

Livinginthe past
02-26-2006, 01:51 PM
You know the phrase: don't knock it till you try it! See thats litps problem with the people that have boobs and a vagina!:sofunny:

Well AugustaStalker,

If I were you I wouldn't be quite so quick to make insinuations about anyone elses sexuality.

I can't think of many other posters who would put another (male) forum members house as their 'location' on their personal profile.

Dont worry - I find it kinda touching that you follow me around like a puppy dog.... always looking for my attention.

Yours Inspiringly

Your Idol

NM

ps For those who weren't here for the beginnings of SteelerFever's first true online romance story (I think i'll sub-head it "Love is Blind - Especially When You Dont Know What Your New Girlfriend Looks Like) - here are some links..including an amazingly accurate guess by me of what things were going to happen in the distant future!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2142 (Suitanim gets overly sensitive and heads into the sunset)

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3017 (Suitanim and Steelerzgirl show everyone how attracted they are to each other)

Enjoy

Suitanim
02-27-2006, 08:52 AM

NM

He who doth protest too much...and there's a LOT of protesting going on in this little "Ode to Self" by the author.

TexaSteeler
02-27-2006, 09:59 AM
What a crazy backward argument - if you are going to claim my original number as faulty - you are the one who needs to prove it.

NM

So anyone can make any claim and it should be assumed as truth until proven false?

OK. 95% of what Livinginthe past claims is lies and exageration.

Livinginthe past
02-27-2006, 03:32 PM
So anyone can make any claim and it should be assumed as truth until proven false?

OK. 95% of what Livinginthe past claims is lies and exageration.

The fact of the matter is the my claim is clearly much closer to the truth than yours.

The actual numbers are :

Threads relating to the refereeing fiasco by Steeler fans : 82

Threads relating to the refereeing fiasco by non-Steeler fans : 12

I make that 87% in favor of the Steelers.

I'll leave you to work out whether 87 is closer to 95 or 50.......

Its a good job I am getting paid whilst doing this.

NM

Livinginthe past
02-27-2006, 03:44 PM
He who doth protest too much...and there's a LOT of protesting going on in this little "Ode to Self" by the author.

Wow that was weak, even by your standards Suitanim.

Maybe im feeling generous because its the offseason - but I thought i'd give you what you've been desperately angling for - a direct reply.

As anyone could tell you, there is nothing of a protesting nature in the post you quoted - its all fact based.

Your embarassing attempts to convince members of this forum that you make a particular female poster 'tingle' were quite laughable - in fact I can barely believe you went along with the whole charade.

I notice you didnt deny the fact that you were ready to quit this forum permanently because of an argument with your newest fan and cheerleader - Steelerzgirl....definitely a wise decision.

It must eat away at you that I had to be one of the people who convinced you to return - you really should think before you post anything on the subject of over-sensitivity.

Oh...and good luck with the budding romance - im sure things will speed right along once you actually get to see what she looks like!

Who knows? By the end of this year you may even have met.

NM

MAN-O-STEEL
02-27-2006, 03:52 PM
How about we close out the referee discussion. I mean really! enough is enough. even the great Patriot dynasty came from bad ref's call. can anyone say "tuck rule"?

Livinginthe past
02-27-2006, 03:57 PM
How about we close out the referee discussion. I mean really! enough is enough. even the great Patriot dynasty came from bad ref's call. can anyone say "tuck rule"?

Wow 4 posts and already calling the shots?

I think im going to go ahead and do exactly as you say...you have such a natural authority.

NM

MAN-O-STEEL
02-27-2006, 04:02 PM
with knowledge is wisdom obtained not the number of post you have. if you posted 1000
times and 990 are wrong or stupid, then what?

Livinginthe past
02-27-2006, 04:32 PM
with knowledge is wisdom obtained not the number of post you have. if you posted 1000
times and 990 are wrong or stupid, then what?

Well I guess we'll all find out the answer to that little conundrum when you reach 1000 posts wont we?

NM

pucho58
02-27-2006, 04:39 PM
:popcorn:

TexaSteeler
02-27-2006, 06:20 PM
The fact of the matter is the my claim is clearly much closer to the truth than yours.

The actual numbers are :

Threads relating to the refereeing fiasco by Steeler fans : 82

Threads relating to the refereeing fiasco by non-Steeler fans : 12

I make that 87% in favor of the Steelers.

I'll leave you to work out whether 87 is closer to 95 or 50.......

Its a good job I am getting paid whilst doing this.

NM

Blast Furnace Rules: "Want to talk smack? Then back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' stays in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart."

All that work searching and nothing to back it up... still just exageration.

Suitanim
02-27-2006, 06:28 PM
Wow that was weak, even by your standards Suitanim.

Maybe im feeling generous because its the offseason - but I thought i'd give you what you've been desperately angling for - a direct reply.

As anyone could tell you, there is nothing of a protesting nature in the post you quoted - its all fact based.

Your embarassing attempts to convince members of this forum that you make a particular female poster 'tingle' were quite laughable - in fact I can barely believe you went along with the whole charade.

I notice you didnt deny the fact that you were ready to quit this forum permanently because of an argument with your newest fan and cheerleader - Steelerzgirl....definitely a wise decision.

It must eat away at you that I had to be one of the people who convinced you to return - you really should think before you post anything on the subject of over-sensitivity.

Oh...and good luck with the budding romance - im sure things will speed right along once you actually get to see what she looks like!

Who knows? By the end of this year you may even have met.

NM

I can see you are (again) confused. Okay, it's certainly not the first time, so let's clarify. As for SG and me, you've already flip-flopped yourself on this one...was it "true internet love", or just a "charade"? For a pale skinned LARPer living in mom & pops basement, it's probably a tough call for you. I'm betting all those hours as dungeon master in D&D just haven't equipped you for this kind of thing. Maybe this isn't the right place for you...

And no credit where it’s not due. When I was going to walk away from this board, it was for altruistic reasons. I was fairly new and didn’t really want to mess with the board dynamic. I can understand why the concept would be so completely and utterly foreign to you, though, seeing how your entire purpose for being on this board is to cause dissent and discord. When confronted with someone acting in a fashion diametrically opposed to your own modus operandi, that's probably also fairly confusing…(But I do appreciate you claiming 100% credit for me coming back...isn't it a tad much to just assume that I spoke ONLY with you about it?)

As for attention whoring, well, virtually anyone who posts on a message board would fit that description in one way or another, but it seems to me that the zenith, the very apotheosis of attention whoring, is the kind of “Whoopee, look at me” one sees when a person from one faction or team digs in on the other sides ground and WILL NOT LEAVE (Berating them by assuming a screen name designed to insult that other faction and making sure to point out the superiority of your own team in every third thread certainly doesn’t help matters any).

The very height of hypocrisy is stating that, after repeatedly losing arguments and becoming so frustrated over it that you simply stopped replying, you try to use some kind of Ostrich defense and pretend that because you don’t acknowledge me anymore, you weren’t soundly outwitted numerous times. That works in the Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy, but, again, not here.

The main problem I have with you (besides your overbearing arrogance, condescending tone, and galling self absorption) is that you simply don’t know your place. FOR EXAMPLE, do we really need a Patriots fan posting on this board about how it’s inappropriate for Steelers fans to be upset that their opposition’s fans in the Super Bowl are mocking their legitimate victory? I’d say there’s certainly some inappropriate behavior being engaged in there, just not by any Steelers fans.

Here’s a better example…what did you hope to accomplish be resurrecting that old feud thread between me and Steelerzgirl? If I had to guess, I’d say you were trying to cause even more discord and dissent than you already have. But isn’t that really your whole purpose for being here in the first place?

Back to that then…you and your place…have you ever REALLY stopped and considered that maybe it's not here?

Livinginthe past
02-27-2006, 06:43 PM
I can see you are (again) confused. Okay, it's certainly not the first time, so let's clarify. As for SG and me, you've already flip-flopped yourself on this one...was it "true internet love", or just a "charade"? For a pale skinned LARPer living in mom & pops basement, it's probably a tough call for you. I'm betting all those hours as dungeon master in D&D just haven't equipped you for this kind of thing. Maybe this isn't the right place for you...

And no credit where it’s not due. When I was going to walk away from this board, it was for altruistic reasons. I was fairly new and didn’t really want to mess with the board dynamic. I can understand why the concept would be so completely and utterly foreign to you, though, seeing how your entire purpose for being on this board is to cause dissent and discord. When confronted with someone acting in a fashion diametrically opposed to your own modus operandi, that's probably also fairly confusing…(But I do appreciate you claiming 100% credit for me coming back...isn't it a tad much to just assume that I spoke ONLY with you about it?)

As for attention whoring, well, virtually anyone who posts on a message board would fit that description in one way or another, but it seems to me that the zenith, the very apotheosis of attention whoring, is the kind of “Whoopee, look at me” one sees when a person from one faction or team digs in on the other sides ground and WILL NOT LEAVE (Berating them by assuming a screen name designed to insult that other faction and making sure to point out the superiority of your own team in every third thread certainly doesn’t help matters any).

The very height of hypocrisy is stating that, after repeatedly losing arguments and becoming so frustrated over it that you simply stopped replying, you try to use some kind of Ostrich defense and pretend that because you don’t acknowledge me anymore, you weren’t soundly outwitted numerous times. That works in the Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy, but, again, not here.

The main problem I have with you (besides your overbearing arrogance, condescending tone, and galling self absorption) is that you simply don’t know your place. FOR EXAMPLE, do we really need a Patriots fan posting on this board about how it’s inappropriate for Steelers fans to be upset that their opposition’s fans in the Super Bowl are mocking their legitimate victory? I’d say there’s certainly some inappropriate behavior being engaged in there, just not by any Steelers fans.

Here’s a better example…what did you hope to accomplish be resurrecting that old feud thread between me and Steelerzgirl? If I had to guess, I’d say you were trying to cause even more discord and dissent than you already have. But isn’t that really your whole purpose for being here in the first place?

Back to that then…you and your place…have you ever REALLY stopped and considered that maybe it's not here?

Now Suitanim,

I bet you're glad you got that off your chest aren't you?

The original comment about 'true internet love' of course had an element of irony to it - shame on you for missing that one.

I did try to make it obvious, when I referred to the fact you have never even seen Steelerzgirl - ill make it a little more obvious next time for you.

The attention whoring I was referring to was not your posting in general - but rather your inane attempts to get me rise to your limp bait - repeatedly posting your 'thoughts' about me and your past 'victories'.

You are without doubt the most overbearing Steelers poster on this board - your patronising tone to fellow Steelers who talked about various draft issues had to be seen to be believed.

However, I believe your worst sin to be the unbelievable arrogance that you, and you alone, are the the only longtime poster here able to see through my 'subtle facade'.

This makes you delusional.

You have basically labelled the rest of the forum members as naive - because they do not share your paranoid vision of me.

I know I hurt your delicate feelings, or your 'board dynamic' as you like to refer to it - when I refused to take your apology for 'misjudging' me.

You are unable to help yourself - so I thought removing myself from your posting vicinity may help you conquer your many inner demons - that seem to mainly revolve around me.....

Im not going anywhere - and you are making yourself look foolish for not conceding defeat in a mature manner.

One last thing, I resurrected the old thread to show some of our newer posters what thoroughly unlikeable people you both appear to be - and that your alliance was a sham.

It also amused me that you really expected people to believe that a female could be made to 'tingle' at the fashion in which you handle 'interlopers' - that was pure comedy gold...I just wish you had intended it is as such.

Still...the main thing is that you are a figure of fun for me - take some pride in that fact.

NM

Suitanim
02-27-2006, 06:48 PM
I just want you to leave.

Livinginthe past
02-27-2006, 07:06 PM
I just want you to leave.

Call me intuitive - but I had gathered that fact.

If you find this board 'aint big enough for the both of us' - there are plenty of other Steeler boards who would appreciate your input.

You truly are a tortured soul.

NM

Suitanim
02-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Tortured? Even ignorance doesn't torture me, although mean-spiritedness just for the sake of being mean-spirited sometimes arouses my ire a bit, especially when it's disguised as something else.

If you want to stay, let's just make sure that you realize I'll be around to remind people of your agenda. It probably won't be as fun for you as it used to be...but, hey, you can always just go back to ignoring me again...or hang out at, hmmm...a place where like-minded poeple who share a common interest might...like a Patriots Board.

83-Steelers-43
02-27-2006, 08:32 PM
You are without doubt the most overbearing Steelers poster on this board

Damnit LITP, you keep getting Suit confused with me. :bouncy:

augustashark
02-28-2006, 12:56 AM
Suit is correct litp, I've busted you up pretty good here in the ol blast furnace. We were going back and forth pretty good and without notice you log off! This is the way that you seem to tell yourself that you won, but in fact you got your can kicked! Hey, we all can't be good at smack talk. When you sit with your dictionary and your grammer and spell check to debate and smack talk it just really comes across as FORCED! All you really do is recite what you read or seen on tv. Did you not learn in school that you can not use other peoples work and pass is off as your own! I on the other hand do not want you to leave, I like you being here. You calling me stalker is what I want from you. The best thing about having you here is that, I can get you to say the things I want you to say. Have you ever wondered what those strings coming out of your shirt are? I'll save you the time and sleepless nights, those strings lead right to my hands. I play you like a puppet every time we talk! PAWN!

Livinginthe past
02-28-2006, 01:40 AM
Blast Furnace Rules: "Want to talk smack? Then back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' stays in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart."

All that work searching and nothing to back it up... still just exageration.

Are you serious?

Did you not see the numbers I gave you?

Do they not qualify as fact?

I said that 95% of the threads started on the subject of the SB refereering were made by Steeler fans - you said ,after q uick search, you found this number to be 50%.

The actual number is actually 87%.

Which is nearer to 95 than it is 50.

Capiche?

NM

Livinginthe past
02-28-2006, 01:51 AM
Tortured? Even ignorance doesn't torture me, although mean-spiritedness just for the sake of being mean-spirited sometimes arouses my ire a bit, especially when it's disguised as something else.

If you want to stay, let's just make sure that you realize I'll be around to remind people of your agenda. It probably won't be as fun for you as it used to be...but, hey, you can always just go back to ignoring me again...or hang out at, hmmm...a place where like-minded poeple who share a common interest might...like a Patriots Board.

Im not going to pretend that you aren't an intelligent guy Suitanim - but your over-riding bitterness tends to leave you looking dumb alot of the time.

Where have I been mean-spirited?

The only times I engage in 'smack talk' is when people like you land the first blow - I was quite happy with not having to get into all of this again with you.

But it seems you cannot enjoy yourself on this forum and just put me out of your mind.

Even when I post football related topics you have to put dumb comments in that are totally unrelated to the topic at hand - which is lame and makes you look even more obsessed than you already are.

I always try to be objective - I have given plenty of props to the Steelers in the past - yet as soon as I say something not completely positive about either the players or the coaches you accuse me of having an 'agenda'.

You obviously have some sort of deep rooted problem with the Patriots and see me as some sort of physical representation of the team that has owned yours more often than not in the last 4/5 years.

Yiu dont think I couldn't be alot more obnoxious?

Especially last year when we were champions - its classless to keep rubbing it in - but then the way you act towards Bengal and Browns fans its no wonder you dont like having the boot on the other foot.

NM

Livinginthe past
02-28-2006, 01:52 AM
Damnit LITP, you keep getting Suit confused with me. :bouncy:

I was about to do a Top-5 overbearing Steelers posters....apologies..but you came in at a lowly 6 - its your post season smack you see - its just not patronising enough.

:sofunny:

NM

Livinginthe past
02-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Suit is correct litp, I've busted you up pretty good here in the ol blast furnace. We were going back and forth pretty good and without notice you log off! This is the way that you seem to tell yourself that you won, but in fact you got your can kicked! Hey, we all can't be good at smack talk. When you sit with your dictionary and your grammer and spell check to debate and smack talk it just really comes across as FORCED! All you really do is recite what you read or seen on tv. Did you not learn in school that you can not use other peoples work and pass is off as your own! I on the other hand do not want you to leave, I like you being here. You calling me stalker is what I want from you. The best thing about having you here is that, I can get you to say the things I want you to say. Have you ever wondered what those strings coming out of your shirt are? I'll save you the time and sleepless nights, those strings lead right to my hands. I play you like a puppet every time we talk! PAWN!

Really ......you play me like a puppet?

I would have thought you would have a hard time finding a free hand the moment you log onto the internet!

Also, you should try not to spell 'grammar' wrong - it makes you look even more unintelligent than you already appear to be - which no easy feat.

I never pass of others work as my own - but I'll take it as a backhanded compliment that you think my posts are so professional looking!

I have made you look like an auditionee for Dumb & Dumber on so many occasions its untrue - your weird fixation with me, and your statement of my house as your location for example.

By the way, I noticed you removed that now. :sofunny:

If you are happy posting on here just to try and get some reaction out of me - thats fine - you obviously have alot of time on your hands.

Maybe its too much to expect - I know you will just ignore this - show me where I passed off others work as my own!

Again, you are just full of hot air - kids your age should be chasing girls not grown men around a football forum :busted:

NM

Suitanim
02-28-2006, 09:31 AM
Do you think your being more obnoxious will help matters? Will that mean digging up more old unpleasant topics that are irrelevant just to cause trouble. Is that kind of behavior considered fun-loving and considerate where you come from?

I'm not obsessed with you, but I've kind of hung the proverbial "franchise tag" on you as an example of why it's not a great idea to have fans from other teams stay for more than just a few weeks. Just read these few sentences again.

You obviously have some sort of deep rooted problem with the Patriots and see me as some sort of physical representation of the team that has owned yours more often than not in the last 4/5 years.

Yiu dont think I couldn't be alot more obnoxious?

Especially last year when we were champions - its classless to keep rubbing it in - but then the way you act towards Bengal and Browns fans its no wonder you dont like having the boot on the other foot.

Is it possible you don't understand what you typed here? Don't you see how rife with hypocrisy and foolishness those few sentences are? Can't you see the fundamental differences? You're condescension is irrelevant, your team are no longer the Champions, and, most importantly, this simply isn't your board.

TexaSteeler
02-28-2006, 10:04 AM
Are you serious?

Did you not see the numbers I gave you?

Do they not qualify as fact?

I said that 95% of the threads started on the subject of the SB refereering were made by Steeler fans - you said ,after q uick search, you found this number to be 50%.

The actual number is actually 87%.

Which is nearer to 95 than it is 50.

Capiche?

NM

I'm really shocked here. You think by just "saying" it's 87% that it becomes fact? Saying it's "87%" is as factual as saying it's "95%". You posted no links to the 100% of the threads that apply, and how they are divided to "87%" and "13%", and after doing all that searching to prove your point. Your word means nothing since you already proved you have no problem over-exagerating to make a point.

So no it's not even close to fact. It's just you blabbing with nothing to prove your point.

I can't believe I have to explain how to debate to the person I'm debating with, please consider me done with this subject. If it helps, you can think you won.

Livinginthe past
02-28-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm really shocked here. You think by just "saying" it's 87% that it becomes fact? Saying it's "87%" is as factual as saying it's "95%". You posted no links to the 100% of the threads that apply, and how they are divided to "87%" and "13%", and after doing all that searching to prove your point. Your word means nothing since you already proved you have no problem over-exagerating to make a point.

So no it's not even close to fact. It's just you blabbing with nothing to prove your point.

I can't believe I have to explain how to debate to the person I'm debating with, please consider me done with this subject. If it helps, you can think you won.

I see.

You want a list of links to 94 different threads?

82 threads started by steeler fans
12 started by non-steeler fans.

What makes it fact is that all these threads are still in existance - waiting to be counted by whoever wants to.

I made my point - and backed it up - all you have done is stick your bottom lip out and pout.

You must be a real hit on the debate team.

NM

Livinginthe past
02-28-2006, 01:57 PM
Do you think your being more obnoxious will help matters? Will that mean digging up more old unpleasant topics that are irrelevant just to cause trouble. Is that kind of behavior considered fun-loving and considerate where you come from?

I'm not obsessed with you, but I've kind of hung the proverbial "franchise tag" on you as an example of why it's not a great idea to have fans from other teams stay for more than just a few weeks. Just read these few sentences again.

Is it possible you don't understand what you typed here? Don't you see how rife with hypocrisy and foolishness those few sentences are? Can't you see the fundamental differences? You're condescension is irrelevant, your team are no longer the Champions, and, most importantly, this simply isn't your board.

Oh Suitanim.

You are completely obsessed by me - the fact that you would use the term 'franchise tag' shows just how much you care - not many teams franchise someone they want to leave do they?

My point is that you take every opportunity to rub salt into the wounds of the poor hapless Browns fans - and yes - you take alot of pride going to their boards and telling them how bad their team is.

Now that is fine - plenty of people do that sort of thing.

But I come here and am willing to talk football - Steeler football , Patriots football...in fact just about any team and I don't have to use smack in every thread.

I make allowances for the fact that I am going to get some needling because I am a fan of a intense rival - as long as its good humored I have no problem with it.

My point was that I could have made endless threads over the last year about how the Patriots were the best team - and I could also have kept on mentioning the results of recent head-2-head games - but I dont because its boring and childish.

I even made an effort to stay clear of threads you started or were heavily involved in so as not to cause you any extra anguish - you respond by following me from thread to thread and hurling a constant stream of personal abuse.

I would have taken your offer of a truce but I knew you would be unable to help yourself and would revert to form sooner or later.

I think its clear to everyone that I am not the one getting upset here.

You are a completely different type of poster to the intellectually challenged AugustaStalker - I know that he enjoys deluding himself and posting his immature nonsense about me - you, on the other hand, dont seem to enjoy this at all.

For the record, neither do I - and you wont ever be able to gain any satisfaction from this back-and-forth because I am not going to leave.

NM

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2006, 02:11 PM
I was about to do a Top-5 overbearing Steelers posters....apologies..but you came in at a lowly 6 - its your post season smack you see - its just not patronising enough.

:sofunny:

NM

Sorry, I need to work on my smack skills. :dang: :sofunny:

bengalsfan21
02-28-2006, 02:20 PM
I don't care who you are that billboard is funny lol

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2006, 03:21 PM
I know, it would be even more funny if it actually held water and wasn't used as an excuse with a side of sour grapes. It looks bad on the city of Seattle if you ask me.

Oh well, #5 and on to the next hand.

Hawk Believer
02-28-2006, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=83-Steelers-43] It looks bad on the city of Seattle if you ask me.QUOTE]
Most people out here agree. There was nothing to be gained for us when this lame DJ bought the billboard space. It only provides fodder for people who want to paint Seahawks fans with one brush.

No one is going to take complaints from Seahawks fans seriously on the issue of officiating for the same reasons people wouldn't rely on a Steeler fan to detemine if Ben crossed the line on that touchdown. Hawks fans who want to complain should just be quiet and let 3rd party commentators sort it out. And they should realize we didn't play our best game and we didn't have the depth to make up for the loss of Bernard, Dyson, and Manuel.

augustashark
02-28-2006, 05:22 PM
Really ......you play me like a puppet?

I would have thought you would have a hard time finding a free hand the moment you log onto the internet!

Also, you should try not to spell 'grammar' wrong - it makes you look even more unintelligent than you already appear to be - which no easy feat.
I never pass of others work as my own - but I'll take it as a backhanded compliment that you think my posts are so professional looking!

I have made you look like an auditionee for Dumb & Dumber on so many occasions its untrue - your weird fixation with me, and your statement of my house as your location for example.

By the way, I noticed you removed that now. :sofunny:

If you are happy posting on here just to try and get some reaction out of me - thats fine - you obviously have alot of time on your hands.

Maybe its too much to expect - I know you will just ignore this - show me where I passed off others work as my own!

Again, you are just full of hot air - kids your age should be chasing girls not grown men around a football forum :busted:

NM

Listen pawn, you make fun of my spelling of the word grammar then you go ahead and make a "grammar" mistake of your own....Dude you are really one of the funniest people on this board! Btw "time on my hands" are you f*cking kidding me! Puppet, you have over 1500 posts on a STEELERS msg board! Twenty nine year old geek, just does'nt seem right! I guess getting your as* kicked by all the jocks still hurts down deep in that scary little place that you don't like to go.

Livinginthe past
02-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Listen pawn, you make fun of my spelling of the word grammar then you go ahead and make a "grammar" mistake of your own....Dude you are really one of the funniest people on this board! Btw "time on my hands" are you f*cking kidding me! Puppet, you have over 1500 posts on a STEELERS msg board! Twenty nine year old geek, just does'nt seem right! I guess getting your as* kicked by all the jocks still hurts down deep in that scary little place that you don't like to go.

What 'grammar' mistake was that then Stalker?

Or did you mean 'spelling' mistake - after all, that was what I pointed out on your post.

Please dont tell me I am going to have to post a definition of 'grammar' and 'spelling' in order to teach you the difference.

I am not your personal tutor.

I dont pick on peoples spelling unless they are really asking for it - you were the half-wit who brought the whole subject up ....and then shot yourself in the foot.

I post about football - I dont see what is so geekish about that.

What is geekish is spending all day at remedial school getting picked on - and then coming home and posting mindless abuse to someone you will never meet.

Mommy must be so proud.

NM

augustashark
02-28-2006, 05:56 PM
What 'grammar' mistake was that then Stalker?

Or did you mean 'spelling' mistake - after all, that was what I pointed out on your post.

Please dont tell me I am going to have to post a definition of 'grammar' and 'spelling' in order to teach you the difference.

I am not your personal tutor.

I dont pick on peoples spelling unless they are really asking for it - you were the half-wit who brought the whole subject up ....and then shot yourself in the foot.

I post about football - I dont see what is so geekish about that.

What is geekish is spending all day at remedial school getting picked on - and then coming home and posting mindless abuse to someone you will never meet.

Mommy must be so proud.

NM

Which mommy, yours or mine?

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 09:39 AM
The word you were looking for, LITP, is antipathy, not obsession.

I just want to make myself 100% crystal clear. It's okay for you to visit, but I don't want you to live here (and I'm in not the only one who feels this way). Why do you have to be here everyday? I've noticed that the other fans of your team have had trouble with you from time to time, and it begs the question, have you been booted off other Pats boards? Nowhere left to turn?

But I digress. Why are you posting your opinions on what Steelers fans should and should not be doing on this board? Why are you welcoming new posters here by telling them what they should and shouldn't do? Are you bucking for moderator?

Why are you posting links to past controversial threads about SF members threads that had NOTHING to do with you? Why in the name of all that is Holy and good would an interloper count threads about Steelers fans complaining when people are attempting to taint their SB win? Why would it shock anyone but a nitwit that the majority of the posts on a Steelers board are started by Steelers fans, regardless of topic?

What possesses you to continually try to insinuate yourself into the Steelers community? Are you preparing to jump ship? It's widely known your membership card on the Pats bandwagon has a fairly high number on it, so nothing would surprise me.

Since you've made it quite clear that we don't deserve an explanation as to why you post here everyday, it comes down to this...as far as I can tell, the same tenets that allow you to stay are the very same which allow me to bug you into (hopefully one day) leaving.

Finally, in response to your supremely arrogant request that since we don't get along, I (the lifelong Steelers fan) should leave the Steelers board so that you (a recent addition to the Pats w horewagon) can stay, I say "Get bent, LARPer!".

83-Steelers-43
03-01-2006, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=83-Steelers-43] It looks bad on the city of Seattle if you ask me.QUOTE]
Most people out here agree. There was nothing to be gained for us when this lame DJ bought the billboard space. It only provides fodder for people who want to paint Seahawks fans with one brush.

No one is going to take complaints from Seahawks fans seriously on the issue of officiating for the same reasons people wouldn't rely on a Steeler fan to detemine if Ben crossed the line on that touchdown. Hawks fans who want to complain should just be quiet and let 3rd party commentators sort it out. And they should realize we didn't play our best game and we didn't have the depth to make up for the loss of Bernard, Dyson, and Manuel.

It's not just the billboard. It's Holmgren's comments after the Super Bowl and the fans errupting with joy and tears. It's the online petitions. It's visiting a few Seahawk message boards and reading the comments. It's reading some of the letters they send into the local newspapers in Pittsburgh and Seattle. It's listening to these football "fans" calling into radio stations and moaning and complaining.

Seahawk fans are helping people paint them with one brush, not just the DJ and his billboard.

TexaSteeler
03-01-2006, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=Hawk Believer]

It's not just the billboard. It's Holmgren's comments after the Super Bowl and the fans errupting with joy and tears. It's the online petitions. It's visiting a few Seahawk message boards and reading the comments. It's reading some of the letters they send into the local newspapers in Pittsburgh and Seattle. It's listening to these football "fans" calling into radio stations and moaning and complaining.

Seahawk fans are helping people paint them with one brush, not just the DJ and his billboard.

I really believe that it's like politics. There is a passionate minority that does not represent the mainstream, and they are the loudest. And those that are on the outside believe that they are a representation of public opinion on the subject and they are not. They're just the squeaky wheel looking for grease.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 12:12 PM
The word you were looking for, LITP, is antipathy, not obsession.

I just want to make myself 100% crystal clear. It's okay for you to visit, but I don't want you to live here (and I'm in not the only one who feels this way). Why do you have to be here everyday? I've noticed that the other fans of your team have had trouble with you from time to time, and it begs the question, have you been booted off other Pats boards? Nowhere left to turn?

But I digress. Why are you posting your opinions on what Steelers fans should and should not be doing on this board? Why are you welcoming new posters here by telling them what they should and shouldn't do? Are you bucking for moderator?

Why are you posting links to past controversial threads about SF members threads that had NOTHING to do with you? Why in the name of all that is Holy and good would an interloper count threads about Steelers fans complaining when people are attempting to taint their SB win? Why would it shock anyone but a nitwit that the majority of the posts on a Steelers board are started by Steelers fans, regardless of topic?

What possesses you to continually try to insinuate yourself into the Steelers community? Are you preparing to jump ship? It's widely known your membership card on the Pats bandwagon has a fairly high number on it, so nothing would surprise me.

Since you've made it quite clear that we don't deserve an explanation as to why you post here everyday, it comes down to this...as far as I can tell, the same tenets that allow you to stay are the very same which allow me to bug you into (hopefully one day) leaving.

Finally, in response to your supremely arrogant request that since we don't get along, I (the lifelong Steelers fan) should leave the Steelers board so that you (a recent addition to the Pats w horewagon) can stay, I say "Get bent, LARPer!".

Hows that working out for you Suitanim?

This superbly masterminded plan to stop me from posting here, or at least on a less regular basis?

I have to say, I see a slight flaw that you may want to look into.

Everytime you try and engage me in this exercise in futility you only serve to increase my input into this forum.

Its not like you are even distracting me from making other posts - I can easily find time to do those also.

Someone as amazingly intelligent as you should know that the terms 'antipathy' and 'obsession' are hardly mutually exclusive.

I see that you are now a spokeperson for a growing number of silent members that are greatly disturbed by my continued presense here.

Of course, someone should have told you that those voices in your head dont really count as seperate people, let alone SF members in their own right.

Regardless, I enjoyed having a good laugh at your expense (as did other SF members) at your fumbling attempts to engage the opposite sex - thats why I posted the links - you really make it all too easy.

Keep up the good work, I think there is a great chance that this well thought out plan of yours will begin to pay huge dividends - hopefully this side of 2020.

I look forward to the next installament.

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 12:25 PM
I'll keep it and nice and simple for you.

I dont care what you think.

NM

Most people here don't care what you think, and therein lies the rub.

"Whoopee, look at me! I'm a Pats fan on a Steelers board, and I won't leave"

http://www.funny-base.com/pictures/pics/attention-red.jpg

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Most people here don't care what you think, and therein lies the rub.

"Whoopee, look at me! I'm a Pats fan on a Steelers board, and I won't leave"

http://www.funny-base.com/pictures/pics/attention-red.jpg

Thats it Suit.

This plan is really beginning to move through the gears now - I can feel myself posting less and less by the second.

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey! I thought you were going to "keep it simple"? Why'd you delete that post? Could it be that you are just so in love with your own putrid prattle that you had to type more?

The best bit is when you claim to have had some kind of joke at my expense concerning SG when, in fact, WE, (the actual participants) were joking around to begin with. According to you, then, OUR joke that we were playing was actually your joke at our expense. Yeah, um...err...right.

I'm enjoying this, though, because the more you type, the deeper the horseshit piles up.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Hey! I thought you were going to "keep it simple"? Why'd you delete that post? Could it be that you are just so in love with your own putrid prattle that you had to type more?

The best bit is when you claim to have had some kind of joke at my expense concerning SG when, in fact, WE, (the actual participants) were joking around to begin with. According to you, then, OUR joke that we were playing was actually your joke at our expense. Yeah, um...err...right.

I'm enjoying this, though, because the more you type, the deeper the horseshit piles up.

The answer to your question is that I suddenly realised that no answer could possibly be simple enough for you.

Call it a 'pity' edit.

Glad to see you were just 'joking around' on the SG skit- although I do remember you making a big point of telling everyone that her 'tingle' was oh so genuine.

Anyway, as I say I really am feeling less and less inclined to post by the second.

Keep up the good work.

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 12:58 PM
The answer to your question is that I suddenly realised that no answer could possibly be simple enough for you.

Call it a 'pity' edit.

Glad to see you were just 'joking around' on the SG skit- although I do remember you making a big point of telling everyone that her 'tingle' was oh so genuine.

Anyway, as I say I really am feeling less and less inclined to post by the second.

Keep up the good work.

NM
I'm sure you'll need to have the last word...pompous asses always do.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm sure you'll need to have the last word...pompous asses always do.

You appear to be psychic.

I am indeed a pompous ass and will have to insist on the having the last word.

Of course, some may see that last post of yours as a lame attempt to make me think twice about posting a reply.

I, however, think those people would be over estimating your cunning.

For the record, I can feel my daily post average plummeting - your master plan has me well and truly beat.

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 01:06 PM
I see by searching around a little that you are making friends from one end of the board to the other. Piss enough people off here, and it may no longer be your choice to post here, sparky.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 01:11 PM
I see by searching around a little that you are making friends from one end of the board to the other. Piss enough people off here, and it may no longer be your choice to post here, sparky.

Wow is that Plan B?

I can feel myself begininng to shake with fear...hold on....nope..its laughter im shaking with....im still thinking of you making SG 'tingle'. :sofunny:

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Have a nice day, Sparky.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Have a nice day, Sparky.

Stop calling me Sparky....or i'll...i'll....leave.

NM

SteelerzGirl
03-01-2006, 02:05 PM

No worries, Suit... You and I know what the truth is and that's all that truly matters. :smile:

Oh, by the way, where are our manners? Since LITP went ahead and played the relationships card, I think it's only fair that we show the new members a pic of his life partner. His name is Brady, and he makes LITP tingle.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/hamster.jpg

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 02:26 PM
No worries, Suit... You and I know what the truth is and that's all that truly matters. :smile:

Oh, by the way, where are our manners? Since LITP went ahead and played the relationships card, I think it's only fair that we show the new members a pic of his life partner. His name is Brady, and he makes LITP tingle.

Well well, if it isn't the other half of the most glamourous, showbiz couple on SF!

So tell me SG, was Suitanim upset when you told him, in front of the rest of the forum, that you 'misplaced' his email address?

I heard a shattering sound from all the way over here, im just not sure whether it was his heart or his ego breaking in two.

Nice picture by the way, I can see 'Brady' has his usual great posture for protecting the ball, and those eyes scanning the backfield.....so intelligent.

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Wow, dude, that's pretty pathetic. You know, you jumped the shark in this thread about 2 pages ago, and have been pretty consistently getting your ass handed to you ever since, but apparently are just too stupid to realize it.

Please, keep posting. I'm thinking losing a circus monkey like you may NOT be in the best interests of the board and Steelers fans after all...

blackngoldbaby
03-01-2006, 04:43 PM
the seahawk fans r bein the usual PATHETIC AS THEYVE BEEN EVER SCINCE THEY WERE GOIN 2 THE SUPERBOWL BUT BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL THEY WERE RUNNIN THERE MOUTHES ABOUT HOW GREAT THEIR TEAM IS NOW THERE CRYIN LIKE LITTLE BABIES WELL ILL SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR GET OVER IT! SEASQUACK FANS!

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Wow, dude, that's pretty pathetic. You know, you jumped the shark in this thread about 2 pages ago, and have been pretty consistently getting your ass handed to you ever since, but apparently are just too stupid to realize it.

Please, keep posting. I'm thinking losing a circus monkey like you may NOT be in the best interests of the board and Steelers fans after all...

Ok, so you sure?

You now want me to keep posting?

I was just starting to come around to your way of thinking, but this change of heart has put a new light on the matter.

Yeah.

I think I will stay.

NM

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 05:39 PM
damn i cant get this 80's song by THE CLASH out of my head. the name is on the tip of my tongue....... lol

litp- off the record, and im not keeping count, is this the 1st thread youve hijacked and taken way off topic? ive been accused straying from the main topic of a few but... wow!

great thing this forum has the blast furnace.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 05:51 PM
damn i cant get this 80's song by THE CLASH out of my head. the name is on the tip of my tongue....... lol

litp- off the record, and im not keeping count, is this the 1st thread youve hijacked and taken way off topic? ive been accused straying from the main topic of a few but... wow!

great thing this forum has the blast furnace.

Well as long as its off-the-record...and on the hush-hush......

I wasn't actually the one who took it off topic.

The original topic was about 'whiny' Seahawks fans - I merely stated that it was Steeler fans who were making a huge issue of it on this forum - despite alot of posters asking for people to just let it drop.

Doesn't bother me either way - I was just pointing out a fact.

Then I had the usual anti-Patriot vitriol to deal with - which is where it began to go off topic.

Then of course reinforcements arrive and it quickly becomes tag-team forum time - but dont worry I can look after myself :sofunny:

I certainly didnt raise the subject of who makes who 'tingle' with their acerbic put downs, which may or may not be complete myth.

Im also not the one following another poster to NFL forum topics to continue the vendetta.

I have never taken a thread off topic - but then im not keeping count either :blurp:

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Oh, poor, poor, POOR *****, LITP. He wasn't trying to cause trouble when he went WAY out of line to scold Steelers fans on their board. Nope, it was all us nasty mean Steelers fans.

The bullshit is piling up to the rafters...

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Oh, poor, poor, POOR *****, LITP. He wasn't trying to cause trouble when he went WAY out of line to scold Steelers fans on their board. Nope, it was all us nasty mean Steelers fans.

The bullshit is piling up to the rafters...

I didnt scold anyone.

Let facts be your friend.

Just emotionless analysis.

I even said it was 'fairly amusing' ..strange defintion of scolding i'd say.

NM

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 05:58 PM
ahhhh.... so youre here to bash seahawk fans and their silly billboard too? yeah, that billboard sucks.

good thing i am convinced the steelers wouldve demolished any team on their run to their inevitable 5th sb title, including carolina, the pats, or anyone else. so the billboard or what any fans opinions of a "tainted title" dont bother me. its not like ONE bad ref call affected the outcome of the game and after further review the steelers preformance was pretty dominant even with a lackluster effort. i thought they shouldve scored way more than 21 points and seattle in no way shouldve scored 10

it was destiny and LONG over due.

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Ouch...that's gonna leave a mark.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 06:02 PM
ahhhh.... so youre here to bash seahawk fans and their silly billboard too? yeah, that billboard sucks.

good thing i am convinced the steelers wouldve demolished any team on their run to their inevitable 5th sb title, including carolina, the pats, or anyone else. so the billboard or what any fans opinions of a "tainted title" dont bother me. its not like ONE bad ref call affected the outcome of the game and after further review the steelers preformance was pretty dominant even with a lackluster preformance. i thought they shouldve scored way more than 21 points and seattle in no way shouldve scored 10

Sure. If you are believer in destiny then I guess it must have been that.

Im not here to bash anyone really - just offer a 3rd party opinion - a valuable commodity in these turbulent times , I feel.

The Steelers certainly deserved the SB - but then you know my thoughts on that - i've posted it enough times.

NM

augustashark
03-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Well as long as its off-the-record...and on the hush-hush......

I wasn't actually the one who took it off topic.

The original topic was about 'whiny' Seahawks fans - I merely stated that it was Steeler fans who were making a huge issue of it on this forum - despite alot of posters asking for people to just let it drop.

Doesn't bother me either way - I was just pointing out a fact.

Then I had the usual anti-Patriot vitriol to deal with - which is where it began to go off topic.

Then of course reinforcements arrive and it quickly becomes tag-team forum time - but dont worry I can look after myself :sofunny:

I certainly didnt raise the subject of who makes who 'tingle' with their acerbic put downs, which may or may not be complete myth.

Im also not the one following another poster to NFL forum topics to continue the vendetta.

I have never taken a thread off topic - but then im not keeping count either :blurp:

NM

Damn man! You are as bad as the energizer bunny! You will not shut up! Why wont you just shut up?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD................SHUT THAT FAT CATCHERS MIT OF A FACE!

For a 29yr old man (I use that term very very loosely) it does not add up!

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Sure. If you are believer in destiny then I guess it must have been that.

Im not here to bash anyone really - just offer a 3rd party opinion - a valuable commodity in these turbulent times , I feel.

The Steelers certainly deserved the SB - but then you know my thoughts on that - i've posted it enough times.

NM

well i dont really believe in the destiny and all that hocus pocus but after 6 afc champ games in 14 years a sb win was bound to happen at some point. everybody had to see this except for those who foolishly belived that cowher lacked the capability to coach. seahawk fans who were disgruntled seemed to give too much credit to their coach and take away credit from cowher. its a shame. but i dont want to be one of those lumped in as a sour grape winners especially when their are no seattle fans present to own me.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Damn man! You are as bad as the energizer bunny! You will not shut up! Why wont you just shut up?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD................SHUT THAT FAT CATCHERS MIT OF A FACE!

For a 29yr old man (I use that term very very loosely) it does not add up!

So im fat am I?

How did you come to this conclusion?

I know it confuses you to be so attracted to a man...but thats what I am sorry.

Luckily these are liberated times - im sure someone will help you work through this stuff.

NM

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 06:11 PM

well i dont really believe in the destiny .

Well I'll leave to argue with yourself whether you believe in destiny or not.

Get back to me when you have made your mind up.

NM

83-Steelers-43
03-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Wow, Lee and Grant had an easier time coming to terms at Appomattox.

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 06:22 PM
Well I'll leave to argue with yourself whether you believe in destiny or not.

Get back to me when you have made your mind up.

NM
which pretty much leaves you with the "LONG over due" part if you read what you quoted

figures of speech. call it what you want to. i look at it as the steelers being the BEST TEAM in all honesty. pretty much semantics at this point. hard work, fate, destiny, the hand of God, luck, refs help, conspiracy, destiny, steelerfans birthright, it doesnt matter. they are all catch phrases and common terms thrown around to express a much larger thought. sorry if i confused you.

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 06:23 PM
I didnt scold anyone.

Let facts be your friend.

Just emotionless analysis.

I even said it was 'fairly amusing' ..strange defintion of scolding i'd say.

NM

Now make up your mind...you weren't scolding Steelers fans, you were just "emotionlessly analyzing us?". And what about the "fairly amusing" part? Was that emotionless, too? Kee-rist, dude, do you actually believe the crap you type to try and cover your tracks with? The cold hard facts are that you for some ungodly reason decided it was your business, butted in where you had no right to go, sarcastically berated Steelers fans, and are now more or less caught in your own lie and are furiously spinning more webs of deceipt to get yourself tangled up in.

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Wow, Lee and Grant had an easier time coming to terms at Appomattox.

Well, Lee knew he was whooped...

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 06:27 PM
which pretty much leaves you with the "LONG over due" part if you read what you quoted

figures of speech. call it what you want to. i look at it as the steelers being the BEST TEAM in all honesty. pretty much semantics at this point. hard work, fate, destiny, the hand of God, luck, refs help, conspiracy, destiny, steelerfans birthright, it doesnt matter. they are all catch phrases and common terms thrown around to express a much larger thought. sorry if i confused you.

Sure the Steelers were the best team - they won the SB.

Its as simple as that.

Looks more like your confused yourself...not me.

NM

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Now make up your mind...you weren't scolding Steelers fans, you were just "emotionlessly analyzing us?". And what about the "fairly amusing" part? Was that emotionless, too? Kee-rist, dude, do you actually believe the crap you type to try and cover your tracks with? The cold hard facts are that you for some ungodly reason decided it was your business, butted in where you had no right to go, sarcastically berated Steelers fans, and are now more or less caught in your own lie and are furiously spinning more webs of deceipt to get yourself tangled up in.

I dont know Suitanim.

You are the one who has changed his mind about whether he wants me to post here or not.

I have not lied at any stage, including that last statement.

It was all facts.

I happen to be amused by the resulting fallout of Steeler fans basically arguing with themselves...which was also a fact.

The analysis however was completely emotionless.

As far as my rights go, you will have to point out the clause in the forum rules to forbids my participation in certain topics.

Bet ya can't can ya?

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 06:42 PM
This is almost reaching the point of being ridiculous. Next you'll drag out the "Joke" that YOU played on me and SG again. What is obvious to all is occulted from the one.

Whatever, weirdo. You are rapidly approaching ICH depths of delusional obtuseness...

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Sure the Steelers were the best team - they won the SB.

Its as simple as that.

Looks more like your confused yourself...not me.

NM

actually it dont "look" like that at all.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 06:46 PM
This is almost reaching the point of being ridiculous. Next you'll drag out the "Joke" that YOU played on me and SG again. What is obvious to all is occulted from the one.

Whatever, weirdo. You are rapidly approaching ICH depths of delusional obtuseness...

Thats not really the way you should be addressing someone who you want to remain on the board is it?

I never played any joke on SG and yourself - you did it all yourselves.

Not too sure what that 3rd sentence of yours means.

Maybe you will explain it to me sometime.

NM

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 06:47 PM

lol! "ICH" :sofunny: ive been wondering how come he never came by to offer congrats after the win against the bengals, colts and our inevitable, destined sb win, that arose as a product of hard work, being the best team and fate. good luck shouldnt be underappreciated.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 06:47 PM
actually it dont "look" like that at all.

Sure it does.

You contradicted yourself on consecutive posts on a subject i happen to already agree with you on.

If thats not 'confused' then im not sure what is.

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 07:01 PM
Thats not really the way you should be addressing someone who you want to remain on the board is it?

I never played any joke on SG and yourself - you did it all yourselves.

Not too sure what that 3rd sentence of yours means.

Maybe you will explain it to me sometime.

NM

See? You think you're being slipery, but you're really just being dishonest. Let's review:

Here you are scolding

I was just pointing out an observation about who was posting the most crybaby material on here - it wasn't the Seahawk fans thats for sure (which I think some might expect seeing as a bunch visited just before the big game and alot posted congrats afterwards).

This time you dig up old dirt, aparently to "emotionlessly analyze us"

ps For those who weren't here for the beginnings of SteelerFever's first true online romance story (I think i'll sub-head it "Love is Blind - Especially When You Dont Know What Your New Girlfriend Looks Like) - here are some links..including an amazingly accurate guess by me of what things were going to happen in the distant future!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2142 (Suitanim gets overly sensitive and heads into the sunset)

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3017 (Suitanim and Steelerzgirl show everyone how attracted they are to each other)

For your next number, you warmly welcome a new poster here, as if you ****ing own the place or something, Patfan

I think im going to go ahead and do exactly as you say...you have such a natural authority.

Here's where you, a Pats fan, tell me I can leave this board

Call me intuitive - but I had gathered that fact.

If you find this board 'aint big enough for the both of us' - there are plenty of other Steeler boards who would appreciate your input.

You truly are a tortured soul.

Here's where you somehow tried to turn the tables on SG and me

Regardless, I enjoyed having a good laugh at your expense (as did other SF members) at your fumbling attempts to engage the opposite sex - thats why I posted the links - you really make it all too easy.

The best part is that all this idiocy was posted by you in JUST ONE THREAD!

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Sure it does.

You contradicted yourself on consecutive posts on a subject i happen to already agree with you on.

If thats not 'confused' then im not sure what is.

NM you call it contradiction, i call it semantics. you think the patriots are the best, i think the steelers are the best. im cool with that.

how bout that corny seahawks billboard though. i wonder how many billboards are posted all across america. you know......when im driving....i actually read those things.

theyre kinda like message boards.......

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 07:05 PM
you call it contradiction, i call it semantics. you think the patriots are the best, i think the steelers are the best. im cool with that.

how bout that corny seahawks billboard though. i wonder how many billboards are posted all across america. you know......when im driving....i actually read those things.

theyre kinda like message boards.......

Au Contraire Mon Ami.

As it stands I am more than happy to admit the Steelers are the best team in the NFL - and will remain so until it is physically impossible for them to win it again next year.

You see?

We agree.

NM

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Au Contraire Mon Ami.

As it stands I am more than happy to admit the Steelers are the best team in the NFL - and will remain so until it is physically impossible for them to win it again next year.

You see?

We agree.

NM

c'est bon

but i was talking about the past 5 years :busted: :boxing: lol!

and 10 years...

and 20 years.....

and 30.........

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 07:23 PM
See? You think you're being slipery, but you're really just being dishonest. Let's review:

The best part is that all this idiocy was posted by you in JUST ONE THREAD!

Bit of a cry-baby aren't we?

I was just pointing out an observation about who was posting the most crybaby material on here - it wasn't the Seahawk fans thats for sure (which I think some might expect seeing as a bunch visited just before the big game and alot posted congrats afterwards)..

You scolding quotation was laughable - it was a simple observation and a true one
Scolding is telling someone not to do something - where did I tell anyone to stop doing anything?

If you didnt want me to embarrass you with the SG 'Confeder-gate' transcripts than you really shouldnt kept posting personal insults about me. How long do you think you could have kept that up before I responded?

This is the blast furnace...ya big baby. :sofunny:

If you find this board 'aint big enough for the both of us' - there are plenty of other Steeler boards who would appreciate your input..

That was just a helpful suggestion and impeccable logic.

Before you decided that you wanted to keep me on this board after all - you were desperate for me to leave.

Seeing as im not going anywhere - the only other solution is for you to move along.

I see you brought up the whole embarrassing SG saga again - that one must really burn ya huh?

Rejection is never pretty...so I hear anyway.

It a shame you dont know any of these Seahawks fans you talk about - they could lend you a tissue or two.

NM

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 07:24 PM
c'est bon

but i was talking about the past 5 years :busted: :boxing: lol!

and 10 years...

and 20 years.....

and 30.........

The Steelers were a better team than the Patriots for the last 5 years?

Ok then. :sofunny:

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 07:29 PM
I will give you credit, LITP, for someone commits a lot of wrongs, you certainly are good at diverting/projecting/deflecting blame off yourself. Nobody buys it, but it's still a good effort.

It's not really my cup of tea, but I'm sure it'd be useful in doing things like defending serial killers and selling used cars.

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 07:33 PM
I will give you credit, LITP, for someone commits a lot of wrongs, you certainly are good at diverting/projecting/deflecting blame off yourself. Nobody buys it, but it's still a good effort.

It's not really my cup of tea, but I'm sure it'd be useful in doing things like defending serial killers and selling used cars.

I used direct quotations.

The fact remains that you are complaining about how rude I have been on a particular thread in the Blast Furnace.

That, to me, says cry-baby.

If someone responds to legitimate observations by calling me a 'pathetic patsie' that is up to them - im not going to cry about it - but I may well make them look more than a little stupid.

Thanks for the credit for being an expert when it comes to deflecting/ projecting blah blah etc....takes one to know one right?

Oh and you also contradicted yourself in that short post.

If I was good at all them skills you mentioned....then surely some people would buy it?

Right?

NM

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 07:42 PM
The Steelers were a better team than the Patriots for the last 5 years?

Ok then. :sofunny:

NMaccording to the records, the odds makers, the betting public, and nfl fans in general they were. right?

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 07:44 PM
If someone responds to legitimate observations by calling me a 'pathetic patsie' that is up to them - im not going to cry about it - but I may well make them look more than a little stupid.

NM

This is where you become ridiculously and hopelessly lost. You LOST this battle, homey, and you think that by continuing to post it will somehow stem the tide, but the fact remains, you lost. You have been exposed, you've twisted the truth, you've denied your own earlier posts, you've edited your posts judiciously, basically done everything but the most important thing, and that's OWN UP to anything you've been caught on or in.

By saying you're right, it doesn't make it so. You're wrong. Nothing illustrates this better than when Tony and I checkmated you over the original hijacking YOU committed. Even when the coup de grace was issued:

You tried to have it both ways, got caught, then started furiously spinning.

As for some people buying your bullshit, sure, I'm sure some might...I mean, all those cheesy used car dealers MUST have some customers, right?

Good for you...I'm certainly very proud of you that you could sell used cars.

(Edit) "Snickering" you certainly edit your posts a lot. I wonder why?

Livinginthe past
03-01-2006, 07:55 PM
This is where you become ridiculously and hopelessly lost. You LOST this battle, homey, and you think that by continuing to post it will somehow stem the tide, but the fact remains, you lost. You have been exposed, you've twisted the truth, you've denied your own earlier posts, you've edited your posts judiciously, basically done everything but the most important thing, and that's OWN UP to anything you've been caught on or in.

By saying you're right, it doesn't make it so. You're wrong. Nothing illustrates this better than when Tony and I checkmated you over the original hijacking YOU committed. Even when the coup de grace was issued:

You tried to have it both ways, got caught, then started furiously spinning.

As for some people buying your bullshit, sure, I'm sure some might...I mean, all those cheesy used car dealers MUST have some customers, right?

Good for you...I'm certainly very proud of you that you could sell used cars.

(Edit) "Snickering" you certainly edit your posts a lot. I wonder why?

Good use of irony.

You tell me that I am not necessarily 'right' just because I say so - then in the very same post you are telling me I am 'wrong' ...because you say so.

There was no original hijacking.

If someone starts a thread stating that Seahawk fans are doing all the whining..then I am allowed to contend the opposite.

Hijacking normally constitues moving onto a totally unrelated subject such as...

"I've never seen LITP so defensive (Well, I did, one time before, but then he put me on ignore out of frustration from losing arguments. Badly. Repeatedly).

Anyway, when he gets this defensive, it means only one thing...you've struck one of his very sensitive nerves and exposed him. Some of you should expect to be ignored by LITP after this...if he can't beat you, he'll ignore you.
"

Recognise that masterpiece do we?

Its certainly nothing to do with the Seahawks or the SB or whining Steeler fans is it?

See, now, if you present this as satire people won't understand...I want to clarify that I do indeed make SG TINGLE from time to time when I blast interlopers. She PM's me about it...

Or what about this gem?

You are such a bad little hypocrite - very naughty indeed.

NM

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Yeah, that "defensive" thing...care to put it in context? Between page 3 and 4 you were just piling post after post on top of yourself...who does that?. I'm pretty sure everything leading up to it had nothing to do with the squaks, either, just all the Steelers fans who love you so much riling you into a near hysteria.

Then you bring up the SG thing AGAIN!!??!!

See, I knew you'd bring it up! Oh sad and sorry little English boy, jealous of a little internet flirting that you were left out of.

You're running out of diversions, and you need to get a life, Chris.

http://www.nyx.net/~dnadams/gifs/chris1.gif

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 08:27 PM

http://www.nyx.net/~dnadams/gifs/chris1.gif

not to break topic:sofunny: (ok thats a lie) but i was a huge fan of the paperboy chris elliot. remember when he found the alien "spewy"? lol

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Spewy...didn't Chris drink a glass of his...um..."spew"?

That was a brilliant show, and reminds me that I wasted a comparison here...Chris was pathetic and sad and lived in his parents basement, but at least he was funny. Bad comparison...my bad.

Hawk Believer
03-01-2006, 08:57 PM
the seahawk fans r bein the usual PATHETIC AS THEYVE BEEN EVER SCINCE THEY WERE GOIN 2 THE SUPERBOWL BUT BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL THEY WERE RUNNIN THERE MOUTHES ABOUT HOW GREAT THEIR TEAM IS NOW THERE CRYIN LIKE LITTLE BABIES WELL ILL SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR GET OVER IT! SEASQUACK FANS!
I am a Seahawks fan. You talking a lot of crap about me. Read my posts. Back up what you just said.

PS Caps lock is located just above the left shift key.

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 09:15 PM
I am a Seahawks fan. You talking a lot of crap about me. Read my posts. Back up what you just said.

PS Caps lock is located just above the left shift key. i think youve been accepted here as a fellow poster. youve earned that and all genearalisations should be looked at as just that. i actually wished some of the other hawk fans wouldve stuck around so we can get back to talkin some football. dont sweat it

Suitanim
03-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Yeah Hawk dude, you seem cool. You suffer for the sins of others...LOTS of others.

Hawk Believer
03-01-2006, 10:07 PM
i think youve been accepted here as a fellow poster. youve earned that and all genearalisations should be looked at as just that. i actually wished some of the other hawk fans wouldve stuck around so we can get back to talkin some football. dont sweat it
Thanks TH. I will be the first to profess that the people on this board have overall been very welcoming.

Rergarding the generalisms though... I don't think its accurate to accuse the Seahawks fans as being a bunch of crybabies. Here are my observations on the topic.
- For the immediate 48 hours after the SB, I will admit that most Seahawks fans were bitching and moaning.
-Mike Holmgren showed terrible leadership by complaining publicly about the refs.
-As the week after the Superbowl passed, people out here started to chill about the refs. To be sure, most people out here think that calls that could have gone either way tended to not go the Seahawks way. But I don't think anyone is accusing the Steelers of cheating or that there are NFL conspiracies against the Hawks (again, in the day or so after the game, you could here people talking like this on sports radio)
-The grand majority of people out here are over it (the ref thing) now. We still feel the loss in our gut and its not fun to think about because most of us believe that we were very capable of winning that game. It would have been easier to stomach if we'd played our best and gotten blown out by a team that was playing its best.

As for the holdouts how are stuck on the ref issue... I think TexaSteeler adeptly commented on the issue earlier when he pointed out its the extreme minded yahoos who schreech the loudest. I understand that they are the easiest to see and they can get under your skin. But IMO they don't represent the average Seahak fan. I live in Seattle and work all over the Puget Sound. I encounter all kinds of people on a daily basis and the Seahawks still come up all the time. And the people I encounter aren't stuck on officiating like the perception is here.

I could cherry pick comments and actions by fans from any team and paint a negative picture. But it wouldn't neccessarily be true.

I can fully see why there would be hard feelings when there were people trying to detract from your team's victory. I fully acknowldege I am not partisan when it comes to this issue, but I really believe a lot of you guys are getting it wrong at this point.

Anyway, I just thought I'd stick up for my peeps.

83-Steelers-43
03-01-2006, 10:09 PM
With the exception of HB, I really don't recall other Seahawk fans "talking football".

I do recall them trash talking before the Super Bowl and then making excuses after the Super Bowl. The typical crying and moaning that has been spewing out of that city the last few weeks. Besides that, I really don't recall much football conversation.

Maybe I missed something?

Lyn
03-01-2006, 10:22 PM
I used direct quotations.

The fact remains that you are complaining about how rude I have been on a particular thread in the Blast Furnace.

That, to me, says cry-baby.

Thanks for the credit for being an expert when it comes to deflecting/ projecting blah blah etc....takes one to know one right?

Oh and you also contradicted yourself in that short post.

If I was good at all them skills you mentioned....then surely some people would buy it?

Right?

NM

LOL the Pathetic Patsie is really getting frustrated now. He is making grammerical errors. good at them skills? Proper English would be good at those skills. The Mr.Thistlebottom aka LITP of the board who has been busy correcting grammerical errors and spelling errors made by the Steeler fans has committed a grammerical error!~ HORRORS! Just one more mistake Mr. Thistlebottom has made but wait.........2 bits tells me it will not be his fault as NOTHING, in his opinion, is his fault. His arrogant manners are pitiful, at best.

Onto the never ending, I didn't say it, I didn't mean it that way, you people do not understand me, says Mr. Thistlebottom, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,

Hawk Believer
03-01-2006, 10:24 PM
With the exception of HB, I really don't recall other Seahawk fans "talking football".

I do recall them trash talking before the Super Bowl and then making excuses after the Super Bowl. The typical crying and moaning that has been spewing out of that city the last few weeks. Besides that, I really don't recall much football conversation.

Maybe I missed something?

What do you mean? We had PDX to bear the flag for us! :rolleyes:

There were a few people who talked football. Probably just as many showed up soley to talk trash. But again, the people who show up on another teams' site for the sole purpose of trash talking aren't probably represenative of an entire fan base. Honestly, I think a lot of East Coast fans would probably criticize the average Hawk fan as not being brash enough.

But I do have to admit that I can see how your perceptions could be formed about Hawk fans when you look at the more lame posts were put on forums. And those are the ones that tend to stick in peoples' minds.

83-Steelers-43
03-01-2006, 10:30 PM
I'm not stating a few morons represent an "entire" fanbase.

I will stick with my original post pertaining to this thread. For the most part, Seahawk fans that happened to visit this site were complete idiots.

tony hipchest
03-01-2006, 10:39 PM

Maybe I missed something? there were 2 others who seemed like they might stick around and actually werent running pure smack before hand and i respected the hope and enthusiasm they had for their team.

HB i understand all your points and immediately stated how i would be upset and disappointed had the roles been reversed. the seahawks were very much a quality opponent. the best the conference had to offer and if the steelers werent in the sb it wouldve been extremely hard to pull for ANYONE besides the 'hawks. noone on this board had any reason to really dislike the seahawks or their fans. if the seahawks wouldve won in the fashion the steelers had i wouldve been over it and done with and wished them good luck for a rematch the following season. much like you have.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2006, 08:54 AM
Hmm, I don't recall them.

All I recall is the non-stop trash talking before hand and then the moaning, excuse making and crying that followed after it sunk in that they got beat by the better team in the Super Bowl.

The one quote that sticks out the most and I still laugh out loud to this day from one of those "great" football fans from Seattle...."Seattle is a football town". That one still tickles me.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2006, 09:06 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4704

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4784 This one is good.

Ahh yes, I miss PDX. Funny kid. Excellent example.

Then the others.....

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5110

Hawk Believer
03-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Hmm, I don't recall them.

All I recall is the non-stop trash talking before hand and then the moaning, excuse making and crying that followed after it sunk in that they got beat by the better team in the Super Bowl.

The one quote that sticks out the most and I still laugh out loud to this day from one of those "great" football fans from Seattle...."Seattle is a football town". That one still tickles me.
I'll concede that if your only sample of Seahawks fans consisted of the people you encountered on this board and read about in national press, then yes, we don't look so good. Someone actually tried to berate me in a PM for congratulating you guys in a post on this board. I know that there are lame posters.

Laugh as you may, I think Seattle actually is a good football town. Nobody likes to play here because the fans are so freakin loud. We still sellout Husky stadium despite only 3 wins over the last 2 years. The fans have a lot of exuberance for supporting the team. But we aren't the kind of fans (barring the very infrequent drunken chode) that will comletely harrass a fan with an opposing jersey. We probably don't have as many people getting tattoos with Seahawks logos. On the whole though, I would say that the Seahwks are pretty happy with their fans.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2006, 09:21 AM
I'm not stating they are horrible fans, but to go as far as to state it's a "football town" is a complete joke in my mind. When I think of football, one of the last cities that comes to mind is Seattle.

The fans in the media, fans I have met in person, online petitions and on MB's represent a good bit in my opinion. Those little green towels and the 12th man motto is cute, I must admit.

Hawk Believer
03-02-2006, 09:39 AM
My impression of Pittsburgh is that Steelers football is singlehandely the most most unifying rally point for civic identity amongst your citizens. While I think we do a great job of supporting our football teams, I do concede that Seattle as a whole does not uniformly place football on the pedastal you guys do but is probably more diversified in what we support and identify as a source of pride. I am not trying to condescedingly and ignorantly say that I think football is all you guys care about. But I think football is definately king in Pittsburgh. In Seattle it shares the throne with some other teams and issues.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2006, 09:42 AM
I am not trying to condescedingly and ignorantly say that I think football is all you guys care about.

Oh please do because it's the truth. :bouncy:

It's a religion.

Our church - Heinz Field.

Our priests - The Rooney's.

Our bread and wine - Nacho's and beer.

To be honest, I don't really consider Seattle a big sports town to begin with, compared to Chicago, Boston, Pittsburgh, NYC. Just my opinion.

augustashark
03-02-2006, 09:45 AM
I'm not stating they are horrible fans, but to go as far as to state it's a "football town" is a complete joke in my mind. When I think of football, one of the last cities that comes to mind is Seattle.

I give seattle credit! The town is not known for football, but they are working very hard and IMO the right way to make sure that it becomes one!

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2006, 09:46 AM
I give seattle credit! The town is not known for football, but they are working very hard and IMO the right way to make sure that it becomes one!

I think any city that get's to the Super Bowl would eventually work very hard and in the right way to become one. At least I would hope so.

Livinginthe past
03-02-2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah, that "defensive" thing...care to put it in context? Between page 3 and 4 you were just piling post after post on top of yourself...who does that?. I'm pretty sure everything leading up to it had nothing to do with the squaks, either, just all the Steelers fans who love you so much riling you into a near hysteria.

Then you bring up the SG thing AGAIN!!??!!

See, I knew you'd bring it up! Oh sad and sorry little English boy, jealous of a little internet flirting that you were left out of.

The only context that matters is the subject of the original post - Whining Seahawk fans.

If you are allowed to change the 'context' of the thread, then surely I am too?

I have no idea why you feel the need to keep claiming victory all the time - its monotonous and basically untrue.

My point was that is if someone is going to attack me personally on a thread, then I am going to respond in kind - pretty simple stuff.

If we track back, you are the one who keeps bringing up the SG 'tingle-gate' story all the time...not me.

I'm only responding to your defensive whining about the matter...if its flirting then fine...you go ahead and flirt with someone who could be male for all you know. :sofunny:

Flirting is for bars, Silly Suitanim - football forums are for football.

NM

Livinginthe past
03-02-2006, 12:26 PM
LOL the Pathetic Patsie is really getting frustrated now. He is making grammerical errors. good at them skills? Proper English would be The Mr.Thistlebottom aka LITP of the board who has been busy correcting grammerical errors and spelling errors made by the Steeler fans has committed a grammerical error!~ HORRORS! Just one more mistake Mr. Thistlebottom has made but wait.........2 bits tells me it will not be his fault as NOTHING, in his opinion, is his fault. His arrogant manners are pitiful, at best.

Onto the never ending, I didn't say it, I didn't mean it that way, you people do not understand me, says Mr. Thistlebottom, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,

The funniest thing is that the word you keep using to describe my so called error isn't even part of the English language.

Its hard to watch someone beat themselves up as badly as you have.

Grammerical LMAO :busted:

NM

Lyn
03-02-2006, 01:09 PM
The pansy a$$ed pathetic patsie left out the majority of my quote but that is par for the course for him/her/it.

augustashark
03-02-2006, 01:09 PM
I think any city that get's to the Super Bowl would eventually work very hard and in the right way to become one. At least I would hope so.

What the hell do you mean here! Cincinnati ring a bell......They have been to two sb's and they sure the hell are not a "football town"!

Livinginthe past
03-02-2006, 01:17 PM
The pansy a$$ed pathetic patsie left out the majority of my quote but that is par for the course for him/her/it.

Did I?

What parts did I leave out?

The part where you told us you were only joking about using the word 'grammerical'.

Still makes me laugh.

Neg rep away Lyn.

NM

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2006, 01:27 PM
What the hell do you mean here! Cincinnati ring a bell......They have been to two sb's and they sure the hell are not a "football town"!

Well, since you asked so nicely and politely......lol.

I never stated all cities would and do. That's why I stated "well, I would hope so". Basically stating "that's great for Seattle, I would hope they start becoming a football town after their team makes it to the Super Bowl.". I'm not talking about Cincinnati.

augustashark
03-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Well, since you asked so nicely and politely......lol.

I never stated all cities would and do. That's why I stated "well, I would hope so". Basically stating "that's great for Seattle, I would hope they start becoming a football town after their team makes it to the Super Bowl.". I'm not talking about Cincinnati.

My bad. Thought I seen sarcasm coming from your post.

SteelerzGirl
03-02-2006, 03:09 PM

Well what else should we expect from someone who get his rocks off from stuffing and suffocating hamsters up his a$$, eh, Lyn? :wink: Rep to you, my friend. I like your style. :smile:

LITP... I can assure you that I am indeed a woman. Some of us actually know what gender we are. Do you? Does it disturb you that Suit, a male, was flirting with (gasp) a woman? It's a very natural occurrence between heterosexual men and women. Not that you would know anything about that kind of thing. :sofunny:

You're just dyin' to know what the scoop is between Suit and I, aren't you? tehehe... We're not tellin' because, well, it's simply none of your business. And, it's much more fun and amusing watching you assume all the things you do about us since you actually don't know...(lol). Suit and I are getting a real kick out of it. :smile:

Suitanim
03-02-2006, 05:53 PM
I think we also need some clarification on what the "Blast Furnace" is and what it's for. It's for Steelersfever members to smack talk teams and their fans, teams not being based in Pittsburgh and having a name that rhymes with "Peelers". I don't think it's designed so members of the forum can bash each other. Since you (LITP) are our red-headed stepchild, where do you fit? Trolling fan from opposing team? Nope, you never leave. SF faithful and staunch supporter of the board and it's team? Nope again (Will you be purchasing a SF T-shirt when they eventually go on sale to support the board? I doubt it). You are a square peg trying to fit in a round hole.

Trying to rationalize what should and should not fly in this forum does not, once again, fall under your purview.

I've also noticed a trend...when you get owned (ex. When you tried to claim "Comedy Gold" as your material and were quickly and rudely smacked back into shape), you simply make a joke and pretend like it never happened. The fact that this has happened enough times to actually FORM a pattern pretty much shows how hollow and foolish your repeated denial of the obvious really is.

Why, just a few posts back you posted:
I have no idea why you feel the need to keep claiming victory all the time - its monotonous and basically untrue.

There's no need for me to "claim" victory. It's indisputably and incontrovertably self-evident for all to see.

Hawk Believer
03-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Believer
I am not trying to condescedingly and ignorantly say that I think football is all you guys care about.

Oh please do because it's the truth.

It's a religion.

Our church - Heinz Field.

Our priests - The Rooney's.

Our bread and wine - Nacho's and beer.

LOL. I believe you. What I was trying to say was... Well, I think before a rival game some people like to getting into lets bash the other city mode. People from Pittsburgh would say Seattle is a town that never has sunshine and is full of a bunch of wussy millionaire hippies with latte IVs stuck into every patch of skin that can be found between the piercings. The negative stereotype that people who are ignorant of Pittsburgh like to promulgate out here is that its a blighted city full of layoffed steel workers. And the only bright spot in their life is the hope that the Steelers will rise again.

I was just saying I don't believe that. I have actually learned an awful lot about your city having hung out around this board (or at least an awful lot more than I knew before). I hope I get the chance to visit it someday. And if I do I will printo off the list of things to do that you all gave me in the "Highlights of Pittsburgh" thead.

When I said that I didn't believe football is all you cared about. I guess I believe that that most everyone I respect considers their family, friends, community, and values to be the most important. Football would fall somewhere below those things on the list. But when devotion to a football team enhances and reinforces our connection with those important things - thats a beautiful thing. And I think most of the people who post on this board find themselves in that position.

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 04:15 AM
I think we also need some clarification on what the "Blast Furnace" is and what it's for. It's for Steelersfever members to smack talk teams and their fans, teams not being based in Pittsburgh and having a name that rhymes with "Peelers". I don't think it's designed so members of the forum can bash each other. Since you (LITP) are our red-headed stepchild, where do you fit? Trolling fan from opposing team? Nope, you never leave. SF faithful and staunch supporter of the board and it's team? Nope again (Will you be purchasing a SF T-shirt when they eventually go on sale to support the board? I doubt it). You are a square peg trying to fit in a round hole.

Trying to rationalize what should and should not fly in this forum does not, once again, fall under your purview.

I've also noticed a trend...when you get owned (ex. When you tried to claim "Comedy Gold" as your material and were quickly and rudely smacked back into shape), you simply make a joke and pretend like it never happened. The fact that this has happened enough times to actually FORM a pattern pretty much shows how hollow and foolish your repeated denial of the obvious really is.

Why, just a few posts back you posted:

There's no need for me to "claim" victory. It's indisputably and incontrovertably self-evident for all to see.

Wow wrong again Suitanim.

I am a fully paid up contributor to this forum - you will be happy to know that it was actually your money ,that I won from you on our bet, that I used. :sofunny:

How should I act when I get 'owned' Suitanim?

Would you like me to get all angry and lose self control?

Maybe I should get upset that the forum 'dynamic' has been altered and just up and leave?

Nope.

Those are the actions of a cry baby - which you clearly are.

You are a complete joke - you are the one who has repeatedly the broken forum rules by following me to thread after thread, some outside the actual Blast Furnace, to personally abuse me.

There was a long period where I completely ignored you - but this wan't enough for you was it?

You had to act like a 5yr old and keep baiting me, using my silence as confirmation of all your past victories.

You even had a dismal attempt at reverse psychology, telling me that you really wanted me to stay - which worked about as well as all your other highly successful techniques.

All I can say is that you have got exactly what you asked for - a long, long thread where you get to act like some sort of forum enforcer - the only problem being that you are utterly powerless which I am sure really grates with you......

Ask yourself what you are trying to achieve here - you can keep claiming to own me all you like.... it really isn't changing the situation here and it certainly isn't moving me any closer to leaving the forum.

If, as I suspect, you just enjoy the attention - then go ahead and keep posting.

NM

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 04:24 AM
Well what else should we expect from someone who get his rocks off from stuffing and suffocating hamsters up his a$$, eh, Lyn? :wink: Rep to you, my friend. I like your style. :smile:

LITP... I can assure you that I am indeed a woman. Some of us actually know what gender we are. Do you? Does it disturb you that Suit, a male, was flirting with (gasp) a woman? It's a very natural occurrence between heterosexual men and women. Not that you would know anything about that kind of thing. :sofunny:

You're just dyin' to know what the scoop is between Suit and I, aren't you? tehehe... We're not tellin' because, well, it's simply none of your business. And, it's much more fun and amusing watching you assume all the things you do about us since you actually don't know...(lol). Suit and I are getting a real kick out of it. :smile:

You can assure me all you want SG - it hardly strengthens your case though does it?

I just found it funny that Suitanim regarded what he was doing as 'flirting' - you really could be just some fat, greasy male trucker......who's to say? (lol)

So there is a scoop is there? (lol)

Kinda hard to imagine there being enough juice in that one to make the front page...I believe you lost his email did you not? (lol)

Still, I can tell you both are getting a real kick out of it - hence the rodent pictures :sofunny: (lol)

NM

SteelerzGirl
03-03-2006, 06:41 AM
You can assure me all you want SG - it hardly strengthens your case though does it?

I just found it funny that Suitanim regarded what he was doing as 'flirting' - you really could be just some fat, greasy male trucker......who's to say? (lol)

So there is a scoop is there? (lol)

Kinda hard to imagine there being enough juice in that one to make the front page...I believe you lost his email did you not? (lol)

Still, I can tell you both are getting a real kick out of it - hence the rodent pictures :sofunny: (lol)

NM

No, no, no, LITP... Not just any rodent. Your lovers who you suffocate to death while getting your rocks off. So where were you last night? Had to go to the pet store to stock up? C'mon now... It's time... Time to come out of the closet and admit to all the new members you're homosexuality and why you hate those of us with boobs and a vagina so much. It's ok... We won't judge you. We'll accept you all the same. Just admit it. You'll feel sooooo much better. Just come out of the closet. :rofl:

(Edit) A fat, greasy, male trucker, huh? Why gee, LITP... You know darn well I'm a Princess!

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 08:23 AM
No, no, no, LITP... Not just any rodent. Your lovers who you suffocate to death while getting your rocks off. So where were you last night? Had to go to the pet store to stock up? C'mon now... It's time... Time to come out of the closet and admit to all the new members you're homosexuality and why you hate those of us with boobs and a vagina so much. It's ok... We won't judge you. We'll accept you all the same. Just admit it. You'll feel sooooo much better. Just come out of the closet. :rofl:

(Edit) A fat, greasy, male trucker, huh? Why gee, LITP... You know darn well I'm a Princess!

Thats a pretty active imagination you have there SG - but then I guess you need one of those when you conduct your romances, flirting etc online.

I can't say I really hate anyone I only know through the net, certainly no-one from this forum, but I do find you a fairly disagreeable poster.

I can't say I have seen you post much on football, which I would have expected..this being a football forum and all.

I seem to get along just fine with most of the other female posters here.

The only other one I had a minor scuffle with was Lyn whose first post to me included the phrase 'pathetic pansy assed patsy' or something similar - its fair to say we weren't really going to get along after that :sofunny:

I see you are trying to use the same tactics that drove poor Suitanim to leave the forum, namely acting all cutesy but laying on the insults thick and fast....I think it may take something a little more devious than that to win this battle.(lol)

Best Of Luck

NM

Suitanim
03-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Today's bullshit? That you are a full contributor. While it's technically true that you are a contributor, like everything else you do around here there are ulterior and underlying selfish motives. Today we expose that you kicked in $10 that you won in a bet not to support the board, but so you could see all the people who ding your rep.

You're a laughable caricature, a poseur of the worst kind, with just enough intelligence to make the hateful poison you spit out hurt people who are either too naive or nice to see you for what you really are. I've caught you in your own web of deceipt before and, yeah, I pretty much hate you and want to you gone.

In general,I don't particularly care for most fans from other teams, and really hate the pompous and arrogant one's, but you're in a whole class by yourself. The easiest way to expose you as a fraud is to point out the obvious: You've never once apologized to anyone or ever admitted when you were wrong. You are the worst poster I've ever encountered in my 8-9 years posting on message boards, and that's no mean feat. Even ICH admitted he was an ass and toned it down a notch...but not you.

You can do whatever you want, stay, go, whatever, but as long as you are here, I'm going to take you to task for being the forum's biggest *******. Technically, I'll be breaking the forum rules (and I'M the crybaby???), so if you want, go ahead and try to get me banned. It's the only way you will EVER get me off your back.

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Today's bullshit? That you are a full contributor. While it's technically true that you are a contributor, like everything else you do around here there are ulterior and underlying selfish motives. Today we expose that you kicked in $10 that you won in a bet not to support the board, but so you could see all the people who ding your rep.

You're a laughable caricature, a poseur of the worst kind, with just enough intelligence to make the hateful poison you spit out hurt people who are either too naive or nice to see you for what you really are. I've caught you in your own web of deceipt before and, yeah, I pretty much hate you and want to you gone.

In general,I don't particularly care for most fans from other teams, and really hate the pompous and arrogant one's, but you're in a whole class by yourself. The easiest way to expose you as a fraud is to point out the obvious: You've never once apologized to anyone or ever admitted when you were wrong. You are the worst poster I've ever encountered in my 8-9 years posting on message boards, and that's no mean feat. Even ICH admitted he was an ass and toned it down a notch...but not you.

You can do whatever you want, stay, go, whatever, but as long as you are here, I'm going to take you to task for being the forum's biggest *******. Technically, I'll be breaking the forum rules (and I'M the crybaby???), so if you want, go ahead and try to get me banned. It's the only way you will EVER get me off your back.

Your logic has failed you again Suitanim.

If my only reason for contributing was to see who dinged my rep, then I could have easily donated alot less than $10 couldn't I?

I have pointed out this bonus feature to people who haven't contributed themselves, just as an incentive to nudge them towards contributing to an excellent forum.

I really dont know that I have hurt anyone with my poison, maybe you would like to share with me exactly who they are....its not you is it?

Dont you find it strange that you are in such a tiny minority or people who can see the 'real me'?

Im sure all the other Steelers posters who you continually label as 'naive' would be a little p*ssed at your patronising attitude towards them - that is real arrogance on your part.

I think you need a reality check as far the emotions you should be experiencing after posting on an internet football forum - I really dont think hate should be one of them should it?

The worst thing is - you have done all this to yourself.

I could understand your ire if I butted in on every thread you posted on and ruined it, but I was quite content to do the opposite and stay clear of you.

But here's the thing, thats the exact behaviour you have demonstrated towards me - continually sniping with personal shots and bringing every thread down to your level - even after I tried my best to avoid it.

Pretty much everything you accuse me of, you are guilty of yourself.

When was the last time you admitted you were wrong?

I had to laugh when I seen one of your posts on the topic of the Iraq war:

If we get into this, I want to establish quickly that I will never respond or answer silly anti-war posts. .

The close minded attitude of someone who posts his thoughts on an open forum - and then tells everyone that if they dont agree with him they are 'silly' and will be ignored.

Just laughable.

You are the one who brought up the rule breaking issue, not me.

It just so happens you are one of the biggest offenders, especially when I am the subject of your over-zealous attentions.

I really cannot see what you get from these exchanges - as I stated before : you are completely powerless when it comes to me posting here.

If something upset me as much as this clearly upsets you, then I think I might try to avoid it instead of charging headlong into every day.

All joking aside, you need to reassess what is important in life - you are getting way too excited over something you could quite easily ignore...

NM

Suitanim
03-03-2006, 10:09 AM
I'll answer the anti-war thing...it's the only legitimate thing in the post.

Being anti-war is silly. It's Utopian dream thinking, and it's not a a position any realist would ever take. Being anti-IRAQ-war, now that's a different matter entirely...

Livinginthe past
03-03-2006, 10:54 AM
I'll answer the anti-war thing...it's the only legitimate thing in the post.

Being anti-war is silly. It's Utopian dream thinking, and it's not a a position any realist would ever take. Being anti-IRAQ-war, now that's a different matter entirely...

For your own personal mental health (whats left of it) I really think you should address the other very valid points I made.

You are also proving me right when I said you are everything that you accuse me of being.

You say that if I am outmanoeuvered I simply ignore the post - well...thats exactly what you are doing here is it not?

You should never find yourself hating anyone you dont really know.

Thats just sad.

NM

augustashark
03-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Holy cow!, I jumped off this ship two days ago....This is like creeping death. Come on litp admit defeat and lets all move on!

OK!

Suitanim
03-03-2006, 04:46 PM
He won't, which is a problem, but only for him.

I'm kind of feeling sorry for him. I think he may be autistic or something. Think about it. Anybody know anything about him? His name is Nigel, he likes the Pats, and he posts here a lot, and that's all we know. Christ, the guy could be in a mental ward, or in prison or something.

Could you imagine how screwed up life must be for someone who actually thinks they are incapable of wrong doing? Someone who never apologizes? Someone who is simply incapable of admitting they are wrong, even when presented with hard evidence to the contrary?

augustashark
03-03-2006, 05:01 PM
NIGEL!..............Madonn', what a name!

SteelerzGirl
03-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Thats a pretty active imagination you have there SG - but then I guess you need one of those when you conduct your romances, flirting etc online.

Actually, I don't need an active imagination. Just the truth. A romance? Hmmm... I thought you said I rejected Suit. Make up your mind!

I can't say I really hate anyone I only know through the net, certainly no-one from this forum, but I do find you a fairly disagreeable poster.

Really now? Yes, I do have a tendency to stick up for and defend myself, and support the other female members on this forum from putzes like you. However, do you think I really care what you think?

I can't say I have seen you post much on football, which I would have expected..this being a football forum and all.

No? Hmmm... Take another look around. You'll also see posts from me regarding the Olympics and NASCAR, which are/were also discussed on this forum. I haven't, however, participated in the "3 Word Story" thread. :rofl:

I seem to get along just fine with most of the other female posters here.

The only other one I had a minor scuffle with was Lyn whose first post to me included the phrase 'pathetic pansy assed patsy' or something similar - its fair to say we weren't really going to get along after that :sofunny:

Oh really? :rofl: This was my best quote of yours yet! You may want to review the following thread, wherein you referred to a female Broncos fan, who came to this board in good faith to congratulate the STEELERS on their win over the Broncos, as a "dumb female Donks fan."

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4075&highlight=kiki

I don't think I need to produce more, nor will I. I've proven my point.

I see you are trying to use the same tactics that drove poor Suitanim to leave the forum, namely acting all cutesy but laying on the insults thick and fast....I think it may take something a little more devious than that to win this battle.(lol)

I've done nothing but play your way, NIGEL. You are the one who opened up the relationships issue, and you are the one who brought up stuff that happened months ago "to show the new members," not me and not Suit. When you insult me, I'm going to insult you in return. After all, that's what you said you did to Lyn, and will probably say you did to Kiki, right? So, you see, it's truly up to you. I'm very proud and secure in who I am and what I'm all about. Too bad you can't say the same about yourself. I've already won this battle, and am done with it. Let us all know when you decide to come out of the closet, okay? Your skirting around the issue isn't going to change it.

tony hipchest
03-03-2006, 06:33 PM

:sofunny: i forgot about this thread. whos in it whining about mass. steelerfans? none other than hardwork. he caled them al qaieda lovers back then, and equated them to rooting for the taliban just yesterday. dude is seriously disrupted by the fact that the steelers of past, present , and future will ALWAYS be looked at as the superior team. it eats at him to this day that the majority of ALL nfl fans looked at the steelers as the better team in 2001 and 2004, and his self identity was wrecked when the steelers proved it this year.

classic!

equating steelers to the barbarians and the patriots to greco-romans who frequent bath houses where women are banned (nice analogy btw hardwork) will not change the facts:

steelers>patriots

Hawk Believer
03-03-2006, 07:41 PM
To think this whole thread started about a billboard in Seattle....

tony hipchest
03-03-2006, 07:57 PM

aint the off season great???:bouncy:

Stlrs4Life
03-04-2006, 12:52 AM
This has to be the biggest, and longest thread ever on SF.

Livinginthe past
03-04-2006, 01:50 AM
He won't, which is a problem, but only for him.

I'm kind of feeling sorry for him. I think he may be autistic or something. Think about it. Anybody know anything about him? His name is Nigel, he likes the Pats, and he posts here a lot, and that's all we know. Christ, the guy could be in a mental ward, or in prison or something.

Could you imagine how screwed up life must be for someone who actually thinks they are incapable of wrong doing? Someone who never apologizes? Someone who is simply incapable of admitting they are wrong, even when presented with hard evidence to the contrary?

Im hoping your move towards talking about me in the 3rd person, rather than addressing me directly, is your way of letting go of this life dominating issue.

Imagine all that time you have spent trying smack down a mental patient...and one with autism no less.

Which of us does that make the loser, I wonder?

Its still sad to hate someone you dont know.

NM

Livinginthe past
03-04-2006, 01:57 AM
Actually, I don't need an active imagination. Just the truth. A romance? Hmmm... I thought you said I rejected Suit. Make up your mind!

Sure you do. And it was actually you who said you lost his email, im putting 2and 2 together here. Im also guessing you use the internet to flirt on a regular basis - truck stops do have the internet right?

Really now? Yes, I do have a tendency to stick up for and defend myself, and support the other female members on this forum from putzes like you. However, do you think I really care what you think?

I'd say you probably do - a while ago you told me I was on ignore - didnt take much for you to take me back off did it?

No? Hmmm... Take another look around. You'll also see posts from me regarding the Olympics and NASCAR, which are/were also discussed on this forum. I haven't, however, participated in the "3 Word Story" thread. :rofl:

I rarely see you post on football topics - you probably think the 'salary cap' is something you need to coordinate with your 'salary handbag'!

Oh really? :rofl: This was my best quote of yours yet! You may want to review the following thread, wherein you referred to a female Broncos fan, who came to this board in good faith to congratulate the STEELERS on their win over the Broncos, as a "dumb female Donks fan."

I don't think I need to produce more, nor will I. I've proven my point.

You conveniently left out the bit where she laid into Pats and Colts fans and said all pats fans were bandwagoners - she said she was female, and she was most definitely dumb.

With friends like you..who needs enemies eh?

I've done nothing but play your way, NIGEL. You are the one who opened up the relationships issue, and you are the one who brought up stuff that happened months ago "to show the new members," not me and not Suit. When you insult me, I'm going to insult you in return. After all, that's what you said you did to Lyn, and will probably say you did to Kiki, right? So, you see, it's truly up to you. I'm very proud and secure in who I am and what I'm all about. Too bad you can't say the same about yourself. I've already won this battle, and am done with it. Let us all know when you decide to come out of the closet, okay? Your skirting around the issue isn't going to change it.

If you are going to flat out lie - you should probably make sure the evidence of your stupidity is not in the very same thread you are posting on now.
I've never seen LITP so defensive (Well, I did, one time before, but then he put me on ignore out of frustration from losing arguments. Badly. Repeatedly).

Suitanims continued goading which happened way before I made even my first post to him in reply

Lets have a look at your first two posts shall we that happened BEFORE I EVEN MENTIONED YOU or the past threads

I kinda thought LITP had you on ignore, Suit. And here I was thinking he only disliked those with boobs and a vagina

Let me again repeat, you posted these before I even brought you or your laughable flirting threads up.

Boy...do you look stupid right now. :sofunny:

My responses are in bold in case you can't work it out.

NM

Milkman
03-04-2006, 02:19 AM
Can I join this discussion? :grouphug:

:spam:

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 06:50 AM
LITP, when I'm talking to you, I'll let you know. I was addressing augusta. But here is your answer you so clearly and desperately crave...

First off, you should have read my other post about "hating you". Life dominating, huh? So you really think I spend more than just the few minutes at a time I have to deal with you thinking about you? Wow...what a weird world you must live in. The line between reality and computer message boards isn't blurry for me at all. I'm not so sure the lines are as clearly drawn for you. I know some people here, while you are just some anonymous entity, a board persona, just a caricature, really. I hate that caricature, and I'm in no way alone in this matter. Calling ME a loser is absurd.

Concerning autism or mental problems or whatever you suffer from. After viewing the content of your post frenzy the last few days, and watching your reactions, some things become pretty clear. You percieve a lot, but you can't or won't point that perception back at yourself. The fact that you see yourself as always being right, never having faults, and never having anything to apologize for is a real red flag, but it also makes sense. It's a catch-22. Your problem keeps you from seeing you have a problem. All this puts me in an awkward position, because, in fact, I think maybe I have been sparring with a psychologically unsound or impared person.

SteelerzGirl
03-04-2006, 09:32 AM
tony... You're right... The Steelers ARE greater than the Patriots. The Patriots couldn't even win their first playoff game this year against the Broncos, who I might add, the Steelers made look like a bunch of chumps. :smile:

Hawk Believer... What billboard...(lol)? :wink:

Nigel... I really said that I "lost" Suit's e-mail addy, or did I say that I wasn't sure if I still had it or not? Go back and look and report back here, okay, so I can then call you a liar. :sofunny:

Suit... You're correct in that we don't know much about Nigel, do we? Hmmm... For all we know, he could be someone who calls in bomb threats to a theater where Pittsburgh Steelers gather to watch the NFL released DVD of their glorious Super Bowl XL win! But, here's my oh so scarey visual of Nigel...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/7310c28f.jpg

Livinginthe past
03-04-2006, 11:52 AM
tony... You're right... The Steelers ARE greater than the Patriots. The Patriots couldn't even win their first playoff game this year against the Broncos, who I might add, the Steelers made look like a bunch of chumps. :smile:

Hawk Believer... What billboard...(lol)? :wink:

Nigel... I really said that I "lost" Suit's e-mail addy, or did I say that I wasn't sure if I still had it or not? Go back and look and report back here, okay, so I can then call you a liar. :sofunny:

Suit... You're correct in that we don't know much about Nigel, do we? Hmmm... For all we know, he could be someone who calls in bomb threats to a theater where Pittsburgh Steelers gather to watch the NFL released DVD of their glorious Super Bowl XL win! But, here's my oh so scarey visual of Nigel...

Ha ha.

Nice try Steelerzgirl.

When you have finished trawling the net for pictures of 'me' perhaps you will explain to everyone why you claimed to be 'defending yourself' when in fact you attacked me way before I even replied to you.

Like I said - real stupidity is lying about stuff that happened on this very thread :dang:

You dropped in on this thread with your typical line about 'boobs and vagina's' - go on I dare you to try and explain that one away - or maybe you want to find some more pics of me instead ha ha ha ha.

Good stuff.

NM

Stlrs4Life
03-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Man, I think this is getting blown way out of proportion!

Livinginthe past
03-04-2006, 12:01 PM
LITP, when I'm talking to you, I'll let you know. I was addressing augusta. But here is your answer you so clearly and desperately crave...

First off, you should have read my other post about "hating you". Life dominating, huh? So you really think I spend more than just the few minutes at a time I have to deal with you thinking about you? Wow...what a weird world you must live in. The line between reality and computer message boards isn't blurry for me at all. I'm not so sure the lines are as clearly drawn for you. I know some people here, while you are just some anonymous entity, a board persona, just a caricature, really. I hate that caricature, and I'm in no way alone in this matter. Calling ME a loser is absurd.

Concerning autism or mental problems or whatever you suffer from. After viewing the content of your post frenzy the last few days, and watching your reactions, some things become pretty clear. You percieve a lot, but you can't or won't point that perception back at yourself. The fact that you see yourself as always being right, never having faults, and never having anything to apologize for is a real red flag, but it also makes sense. It's a catch-22. Your problem keeps you from seeing you have a problem. All this puts me in an awkward position, because, in fact, I think maybe I have been sparring with a psychologically unsound or impared person.

Well done Suitanim.

You see where I said '3rd person' - you know what that means right? :sofunny:

Unless, of course you are accusing Augusta of being autistic and/or a mental patient?

Wow - what have you been doing while i've been having this crazy 'posting frenzy' over the last few days?

Lets recap - you are the one who is physically ill when he reads my posts, you are the one 'hates me and just wants me to leave' boo hooo wahhhhhh :sofunny:

Which means you 'hate' someone that you only think about 2 or 3 mins a day....kinda weird dont ya think Suitanim?

If I was suffering from some sort of mental illness then you would be only too glad to tell everybody how you owned 'the autistic kid' - thats right isn't it?....King of the smack ha ha.

I cannot believe that you are accusing me of hypocrisy.

If you are going to accuse me of not apologising - how about you show the forum what a great, magnanimous guy you are...and show us where you have ever apologized?

I reckon you can't.

Best of luck with your little task.

NM

augustashark
03-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Dude, is your name really Nigel or are they just making this stuff up.

Livinginthe past
03-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Dude, is your name really Nigel or are they just making this stuff up.

My name is Wilfred and I like to attend the carnival in Brazil.

NM

augustashark
03-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Hey, your rep points keep going down. Whats going on?

Livinginthe past
03-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Hey, your rep points keep going down. Whats going on?

Lyn neg repped me 4 times in a row.

She says im 'not a very nice person'.

Im having a little cry about that right now - but im sure i'll recover :sofunny:

NM

augustashark
03-04-2006, 12:14 PM

Im having a little cry about that right now - but im sure i'll recover :sofunny:

NM

Four times, wow, you must have pissed her off pretty pretty pretty (little larry david) good!

drizze99
03-04-2006, 12:21 PM

No Sh*t! When I started this thread I didn't think it would end up with 227 posts and counting, lol! :sofunny:

augustashark
03-04-2006, 01:50 PM
No Sh*t! When I started this thread I didn't think it would end up with 227 posts and counting, lol! :sofunny:

It's going for a non game day thread record!:sofunny:

Lyn
03-04-2006, 02:36 PM

NM

Now that I know to be true. even though it did come from your mouth. You have given me negative reputation for speaking my mind, however when you get negative reputation for speaking your mind, you seem to think it is wrong. Double standards? Sounds like a Pathetic Patsie fan's thinking.

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 06:43 PM
I want to make sure that my position, as it now stands and will stand from here on, concerning LITP, is CRYSTAL clear for all.

LITP, I did spend more than 5 minutes thinking about you once, I'll admit it. This morning when I got up, I looked back at some of our exchanges and your posts and reactions to my posts. I think you are mentally unstable. I don't think you are not able to function, and I don't think you aren't intelligent, but I do think you have some bats in your belfry.

After some deliberation, I've decided this is a no-win situation for me. I have a little experience with this, having lived with a bi-polar woman who refused to admit she had any kind of problem at all, and you share some remarkable similarities with her. I don't know what's wrong with you, since I'm no psychologist, but I can recognize that something is wrong with you, and that's enough for me. As of this post, I'll no longer respond to any post you address towards me. I may answer either directly or indirectly some post or response of yours, since when I get interested in a thread I tend not to notice and/or care about who the poster is as much as what they are saying, but, if that occurs, trust me when I say it means nothing.

So, you now have open season if that's the path you choose.

As for the accusation that I never admit when I'm wrong, or never apologize, well, this isn't for you, but for others who may think that's true. I openly admit when I become passionate about a subject, I can become a little rude and overbearing, even obnoxious, but it's not intended to be mean-spirited when it happens. So, for the rest of the board, I have admitted I'm wrong, admitted I was in the dark on some matters, have apologized before, and also promised to apologize if I'm later found to be wrong:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=78169#post78169
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=77798#post77798
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=77198#post77198
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=75075#post75075
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=73226#post73226

I only went back 300 posts or so...

Suitanim
03-04-2006, 09:31 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smash: just a few more days,at least til FA resumes :dang: .......we need the entertainment!!!!!!!

I'm sure you'll get it...LITP always has to have the last word, and I'm sure he'll take his time and craft a great response (or 20) over the next day or so. He's a pretty smart dude...crazy, but sharp as a knife.

Livinginthe past
03-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Now that I know to be true. even though it did come from your mouth. You have given me negative reputation for speaking my mind, however when you get negative reputation for speaking your mind, you seem to think it is wrong. Double standards? Sounds like a Pathetic Patsie fan's thinking.

Hmm who neg repped who first Lyn? - people seem to have a hard time remembering what order stuff happens on this board.

The quick answer is you neg repped me first and the proof is in my profile - like I said I really dont care to much about rep but you should try to actually tell the truth now and then.

NM

Lyn
03-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Hmm who neg repped who first Lyn? - people seem to have a hard time remembering what order stuff happens on this board.

The quick answer is you neg repped me first and the proof is in my profile - like I said I really dont care to much about rep but you should try to actually tell the truth now and then.

NM

Of course I negatively repped you first. Is there some "forum guideline, rule, law" that I am missing here? I did not like your post so I negatively let you know it. I thought one had 2 choices when he/she did not like a post (1) either ignore the poster or (2) give negative reputation. I chose the latter. Is there a problem with that?

Livinginthe past
03-05-2006, 01:44 AM
Of course I negatively repped you first. Is there some "forum guideline, rule, law" that I am missing here? I did not like your post so I negatively let you know it. I thought one had 2 choices when he/she did not like a post (1) either ignore the poster or (2) give negative reputation. I chose the latter. Is there a problem with that?

The way you laid out the below comment made it seem as if I am the one neg-repping you for voicing your opinion which is not true.

Personally, I think its pretty lame to start up some Anti-Patriot smack - then neg rep someone for replying in the blast furnace - but thats just me.

Just making sure we were straight on that one.

NM

Livinginthe past
03-05-2006, 01:54 AM
I want to make sure that my position, as it now stands and will stand from here on, concerning LITP, is CRYSTAL clear for all.

LITP, I did spend more than 5 minutes thinking about you once, I'll admit it. This morning when I got up, I looked back at some of our exchanges and your posts and reactions to my posts. I think you are mentally unstable. I don't think you are not able to function, and I don't think you aren't intelligent, but I do think you have some bats in your belfry.

After some deliberation, I've decided this is a no-win situation for me. I have a little experience with this, having lived with a bi-polar woman who refused to admit she had any kind of problem at all, and you share some remarkable similarities with her. I don't know what's wrong with you, since I'm no psychologist, but I can recognize that something is wrong with you, and that's enough for me. As of this post, I'll no longer respond to any post you address towards me. I may answer either directly or indirectly some post or response of yours, since when I get interested in a thread I tend not to notice and/or care about who the poster is as much as what they are saying, but, if that occurs, trust me when I say it means nothing.

So, you now have open season if that's the path you choose.

As for the accusation that I never admit when I'm wrong, or never apologize, well, this isn't for you, but for others who may think that's true. I openly admit when I become passionate about a subject, I can become a little rude and overbearing, even obnoxious, but it's not intended to be mean-spirited when it happens. So, for the rest of the board, I have admitted I'm wrong, admitted I was in the dark on some matters, have apologized before, and also promised to apologize if I'm later found to be wrong:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=78169#post78169
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=77798#post77798
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=75075#post75075
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=73226#post73226

I only went back 300 posts or so...

Well Suitanim.

Just had a huge wave of Deja Vu wash straight over me.

If you remember we were at this exact same point many weeks ago - the only difference being that I was the one who tried to do the diplomatic thing and stay clear of you altogether.

Didnt really work out though did it?

Within a week or two you were back to harrassing me at every possible opportunity - mostly threads in the NFL forum and the Steelers one, until you eventually got your response.

This time I am sure it will work because I will do my bit and continue to avoid alot of the threads you post on, and I certainly wont feel the need to keep screaming "He has me on ignore because I owned him soooo bad".

Lets hope you can keep your end of the bargain.

NM

augustashark
03-05-2006, 02:14 AM
Are you the same Nigel that was on the news a few months back? Picked up by the police for passing bad mojo? The story said that the suspect was employed as a clean up man at the local peep show booth, and that he was caught passing the false mojo at the clinic on the coner of broad and water st. Police reports say that he would collect the goods at his job and then turn it in as if it were his own. Only after doing an dna test was the suspect taken downtown for booking.

Could be a different Nigel?

MattsMe
03-05-2006, 02:20 AM
Are you the same Nigel that was on the news a few months back? Picked up by the police for passing bad mojo? The story said that the suspect was employed as a clean up man at the local peep show booth, and that he was caught passing the false mojo at the clinic on the coner of broad and water st. Police reports say that he would collect the goods at his job and then turn it in as if it were his own. Only after doing an dna test was the suspect taken downtown for booking.

Damn.....someone beat me to this. lol

Livinginthe past
03-05-2006, 02:26 AM

Wow leftfield post there Stalker!

Actually, you caught me red faced and sticky handed on that one.

Burger King just doesn't pay enough to feed my immense appetite, so I have to supplement my income with some pretty weird capers.

NM

augustashark
03-05-2006, 02:33 AM
Wow leftfield post there Stalker!

Actually, you caught me red faced and sticky handed on that one.

Burger King just doesn't pay enough to feed my immense appetite, so I have to supplement my income with some pretty weird capers.

NM

Oh....Come on buddy. It's just a joke. You know, we go to far back to break up such a good friendship. I'm sorry! Being heavy must be tough. Don't they have programs for that sort of thing? Listen......You hear that?

Livinginthe past
03-05-2006, 02:39 AM
Oh....Come on buddy. It's just a joke. You know, we go to far back to break up such a good friendship. I'm sorry! Being heavy must be tough. Don't they have programs for that sort of thing? Listen......You hear that?

Oh you were just joking....darn......now I went and revealed myself! :rolleyes:

Its certainly no joke being as huge as I am - the unhappiness at my appearance leads to comfort eating..which leads to an even more grotesque appearance....its like a vicious, vicious circle.

I tried the 'Fat Camp' experience - but they starved me so bad I ended up eating the instructor.

At least when people say to me "inside every fat guy there is a thing guy trying to out"....i'll knows its true...oh so very true.

What can you hear?....sounds like an approaching punch line to me...

NM

augustashark
03-05-2006, 02:44 AM
Oh you were just joking....darn......now I went and revealed myself! :rolleyes:

Its certainly no joke being as huge as I am - the unhappiness at my appearance leads to comfort eating..which leads to an even more grotesque appearance....its like a vicious, vicious circle.

I tried the 'Fat Camp' experience - but they starved me so bad I ended up eating the instructor.

At least when people say to me "inside every fat guy there is a thing guy trying to out"....i'll knows its true...oh so very true.

What can you hear?....sounds like an approaching punch line to me...

NM

I'm not a big fan of south park, but I did catch one episode where they sent carmen to fat camp. Once there he became the go to kid for any junk food. He went as far as telling some overweight girl that "mr candy bar does not judge you"!:sofunny:

Livinginthe past
03-05-2006, 02:55 AM
I'm not a big fan of south park, but I did catch one episode where they sent carmen to fat camp. Once there he became the go to kid for any junk food. He went as far as telling some overweight girl that "mr candy bar does not judge you"!:sofunny:

South park does have its moments.

My own personal favorite - the Scooby Doo episode with Korn - the funniest bit was how they replicated the Pirate Ghost ships with just a couple of matches and a torch - great stuff!

NM

hardwork
03-05-2006, 03:31 AM
LITP, not to be nosey, but out of curiosity. Do you live in the British Isles or over on the continent? I won't be offended if you'd rather not say.

Livinginthe past
03-05-2006, 04:03 AM
LITP, not to be nosey, but out of curiosity. Do you live in the British Isles or over on the continent? I won't be offended if you'd rather not say.

Hey its fine HW.

British Isles - England to be exact....South East England to be even more exact..about 20 miles from London, in case you want to call by for a nice cup of tea!

By the way..it was still nosey of you! :sofunny:

NM

Lyn
03-05-2006, 12:34 PM
The way you laid out the below comment made it seem as if I am the one neg-repping you for voicing your opinion which is not true.

Personally, I think its pretty lame to start up some Anti-Patriot smack - then neg rep someone for replying in the blast furnace - but thats just me.

Just making sure we were straight on that one.

NM

I don't really care what you do or do not think, luv. But I do have a concern......if you think negative reputation should not to be given in the Blast Furnace forum, why did you give me negative reputation from that very forum? Or was it because I gave you negative first? Even though that type of behavior goes way beyond your wildest dreams? You devaluate your beliefs because some woman somewhere did it to you first? Oh my, you are pathetic. After all a man has is his word.

Peace buckoo....you lost,

Livinginthe past
03-05-2006, 02:56 PM
I don't really care what you do or do not think, luv. But I do have a concern......if you think negative reputation should not to be given in the Blast Furnace forum, why did you give me negative reputation from that very forum? Or was it because I gave you negative first? Even though that type of behavior goes way beyond your wildest dreams? You devaluate your beliefs because some woman somewhere did it to you first? Oh my, you are pathetic. After all a man has is his word.

Peace buckoo....you lost,

I think perhaps someone is getting a little over-excited - 'devaluating my beliefs'?

I dont put opinions on 'forum reputation' quite on the same level as my opinions on religion, the meaning of life..or even Patriot football.

I wonder where all this anger comes from, and why you have to make such in issue of your sex - this is an equal opportunities forum in case you hadn't noticed :rolleyes:

Go ahead and keep calling me 'pathetic' if it makes you feel good - maybe you even think you know me?

Why did you put the catchphrase 'beyond your wildest dreams' in bold - it wasn't a quote of mine..perhaps you just liked the look of it?

Im not sure that final sentence of yours is going to catch on, either : "After all a man has is his word" - it just sounds confused.

NM

Lyn
03-05-2006, 05:27 PM
I think perhaps someone is getting a little over-excited - 'devaluating my beliefs'?

I dont put opinions on 'forum reputation' quite on the same level as my opinions on religion, the meaning of life..or even Patriot football.

I wonder where all this anger comes from, and why you have to make such in issue of your sex - this is an equal opportunities forum in case you hadn't noticed :rolleyes:

Go ahead and keep calling me 'pathetic' if it makes you feel good - maybe you even think you know me?

Why did you put the catchphrase 'beyond your wildest dreams' in bold - it wasn't a quote of mine..perhaps you just liked the look of it?

Im not sure that final sentence of yours is going to catch on, either : "After all a man has is his word" - it just sounds confused.

NM
I have clearly stated my views on this topic and have nothing more to say. You are the one who likes to play ping pong brain, not I.

You lost bucko you are right that does look better, thanks for the tip.

Livinginthe past
03-05-2006, 07:21 PM
I have clearly stated my views on this topic and have nothing more to say. You are the one who likes to play ping pong brain, not I.

You lost bucko you are right that does look better, thanks for the tip.

You seem to be spending an awful lot of time replying for someone who has nothing more to say.

Then again, having nothing to say is probably a more or less permanent state with you. :sofunny:

I have plenty more tips you may want to incorporate into your postings :bouncy:

Bucko.

NM

TexaSteeler
03-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Hey, that's quite a bit of fortitude LITP. All that hard work paid off and you got the coveted last word (when you respond to this).