PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Richmond, Virginia

Brookline Bomber
02-17-2006, 09:32 PM
I was born and raised in Pittsburgh; grew up in the South Hills (Brookline) as my log in name implies. I've been waiting a long time for this win and it's S W E E T !!! Can't wait for the draft and then the mini-camps, then Latrobe, then . . . . September and more Steelers football. Let's start on the other hand now !!! :cheers:

WWIIOwheelz
02-17-2006, 09:37 PM
Hey-hey!

I lived in Richmond for 9 years, sold cars in Midlothian between semesters of school. I moved to Pittsburgh 11 years ago, and yes, how sweet it is!

Brookline Bomber
02-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Hey WWIIOwheelZ - small world isn't it? I sure wish we were back in the "Burgh. Maybe sometime in the future. I've got a sister still out in Monroeville, but everyone else in the immediate family has moved too. I actually left in '68 after graduating from high school. I joined the Air Force and only visted between assignments. But you know what it's still home and always will be, and I'll always love the Steelers and the Black and Gold !!!

Prosdo
02-18-2006, 02:01 AM
Welcome to SF!

SteelerzGirl
02-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, Brookline Bomber! :smile:

Milkman
02-19-2006, 02:21 AM
Welcome aboard!

melroseplace
02-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Can't wait for the draft and then the mini-camps, then Latrobe, then . . . . September and more Steelers football. Let's start on the other hand now !!! :cheers:

here here :toast:

83-Steelers-43
02-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Hello BB. Very nice and historical city you reside in (Civil War Buff). Been there a few times. Welcome and enjoy!!

clevestinks
02-22-2006, 07:41 AM
Bomber,

Welcome to SF! Home of the greatest Steelers fans!

Super Bowl XL Champions!

SteelShooter
04-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "HI!"