PDA

View Full Version : Teams YOU hate!

mdhus
02-17-2006, 10:51 PM
What are the teams YOU hate with a passion?

my list:

1. Ravens
2. Cowboys
3. Broncos
4. Vikings
5. Seahawks(newbie to my list ;))

siko AKA mdhus

SISTINAS
02-17-2006, 11:05 PM
some of these change every 5-10 years, give or take

1a.Ravens
1b.Patriots
2.Browns
3.Colts
4.Rams
5.Jaguars
6.Titans

I don't hate the Seahawks, but Hassel-whine and the other cry babies need to get over it

TasmanianTroy271
02-17-2006, 11:10 PM
1.) Giants
2.) Patriots
3.) Colts
4.) Ratbirds
5.) Bengals

Polamalu43Defense!
02-17-2006, 11:27 PM
1.Colts
2.Patriots
3.Broncos
4.Bengals
5.Browns, but how can you really hate a team the Steelers own so bad, I mean come on they even own the fans now too. :busted:

daleemnm
02-17-2006, 11:33 PM
1. Ravens (cheap shot artists and criminals)
2. Cleveland Clowns (they're a joke)
3. Bungles (whiny a$$ crybabies)
4. Patriots (dont need to explain)
5. Indy Dolts (Forrest Gump is a choker)

augustashark
02-17-2006, 11:43 PM
1. Patriots
2. Patriots
3. Patriots :sofunny:
4. Patriots
5. Patriots

bigben2ward4six
02-17-2006, 11:47 PM
1. Bengals
2. Ravens
3. Patriots
4. Colts
5. Browns

Prosdo
02-18-2006, 01:07 AM
1. Ravens
2. Patriots
3. Bengals
4. Browns
5. Colts

Brady12
02-18-2006, 01:27 AM
1-32 Pittsburgh Steelers.

Anyways, on to the real list.

1. Bears
2. Eagles
3. Jets
4. Dolphins
5. Bills

I can't really think of a hate list.

BTW, I know you all love New England, so it's okay to cover up. :smile:

Livinginthe past
02-18-2006, 01:42 AM
The day the Patriots disappear of these lists is the day I realise that Tom Brady isn't doing the sort of job we expect him to.

1. Colts - they signify everything that is wrong with arenaball.

2. Raiders

3. Jets

4. Dolphins

5. Redskins

NM

Petesburgh66
02-18-2006, 03:03 AM
Right now, the Bengals and Ravens

DIESELMAN
02-18-2006, 03:20 AM
1.Cowboys(anybody who is labeled Americas team for decades without asking me...lol)
2.Colts(over rated and play indoors)
3.Patriots(cuz I can)
4.Saints(cuz they're boring)
5.Bengals,Browns,Ravens(cuz they can't compete)

clevestinks
02-18-2006, 08:02 AM
We`ve done this before but!

1. Brownies
2. All indoor teams

BlackNGold203
02-18-2006, 08:33 AM
1. Ravens (Billick...'nuff said)
2. Bengals (****y asses)
3. Browns (sorry...its genetic)
4. Patriots (lol...respectful hate?)
5. Broncos (looking at Shanny makes me homicidal)

SteelCityMan786
02-18-2006, 08:55 AM
Most Hatred
1a.Clowns(Enough Said)
1b.Bungals(Don't make me laugh)
1c.Ratbirds(Billick Smokes Weed)
2.Dorkgles(Do I have to say it Instate rival it's just a genetic thing)
3.Packyderms(Title Town USA My Ass)
4.Cowgirls(Maybe they should start playing their cheerleaders in a game)
2nd Most Hatred
The Other 25

Bottom Line There are 31 other teams but then there are the Steelers

Bottom

Stlrs4Life
02-18-2006, 09:04 AM
Browns
Ravens
Raiders
Bengals.

SteelRed2Gulf
02-18-2006, 09:08 AM
Ohhhh the hatred.

1.Denver:chair:

2.Colts

3.Ravens

4.Pats

5.Denver again.:chair:

Steelillini
02-18-2006, 09:13 AM
1. Ratbirds
2. Bungles
3. Patsies
4. Clowns
5. Cowgirls

pucho58
02-18-2006, 09:28 AM
Browns
Bungles
Ratbirds
Eagles (because of their fans)

LambertIsGod58
02-18-2006, 11:53 AM
1) Bengals-too many trash talkers that can't back it up

2) Ravens-the obvious

3) Browns-oldest rivalry in our history

4) Cowboys-even though we beat their asses twice in the SB

5) Patriots-cuz they win with average players.

boLT fan
02-18-2006, 11:55 AM
1. Broncos (Normally would be Faiders, but after that fat shit broke Drews arm intentionally....)
2. Faiders (The ******* of the NFL. Most fans are ignorant the fact their team has sucked for the last decade.)
3. Jets
4. Colts (Overrated.)

Ruck Fules
02-18-2006, 12:59 PM
In this order:

1- Deadskins
2- G-strings
3- Eagles
4- Shittsburgh Steelers

What are the teams YOU hate with a passion?

my list:

1. Ravens
2. Cowboys
3. Broncos
4. Vikings
5. Seahawks(newbie to my list ;))

siko AKA mdhus

Why do you hate the Vikings? They're not even an AFC team lol.

tony hipchest
02-18-2006, 01:32 PM
1. the cowboys- steelers biggest sb rival
2. the patriots- their fans thought they could easilly accomplish what the greatest team of all time failed at twice (3-peat) and they ruined 2 of the steelers best regular seasons of all time.
3. the broncos- handed the 49ers their 4th championship tying them with the steelers
4. the ravens- worst sb winning team of all time. wouldnt have done crap w/o steeler great rod woodson
5. any team bill romanowski has played for (except for pennsylvania's eagles.)
6. honorable mention to the browns and bengals cause their fans are actually convinced their teams are far superior to the steelers.

SteelerFan091472
02-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Ravens
Cowboys
Browns
Bengals
Bills

Stillers#1
02-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Ask me this question in the middle of next season, I have no hate at all right now. Mainly b/c I know there are 31 teams fans who want what we have right now.

I do have a list though, of teams I like to see the Steelers beat the most(it will become hate in about 8 months I guess):

1.Bengals (althought I do love seeing Ike Taylor shut down Chad Johnson)
2.Pats (no explanation needed)
3.Colts (SNAP THE DAMN BALL ALREADY!!!!!!!)
4.Browns(b/c dog is spelled dog not dawg)
5.Ravens(who dances before they play football, it's like playing football indoors)

Ruck Fules
02-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Ask me this question in the middle of next season, I have no hate at all right now. Mainly b/c I know there are 31 teams fans who want what we have right now.

I do have a list though, of teams I like to see the Steelers beat the most(it will become hate in about 8 months I guess):

1.Bengals (althought I do love seeing Ike Taylor shut down Chad Johnson)
2.Pats (no explanation needed)
3.Colts (SNAP THE DAMN BALL ALREADY!!!!!!!)
4.Browns(b/c dog is spelled dog not dawg)
5.Ravens(who dances before they play football, it's like playing football indoors)

Why can't you Shittsburgh fans STFU about other teams playing indoors, you're the only ones who complain about it. Why should you give a damn where other teams play.

Stillers#1
02-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Why can't you Shittsburgh fans STFU about other teams playing indoors, you're the only ones who complain about it. Why should you give a damn where other teams play.

Well fumb ducker, if you had ever played a down of football in your life, you would know that it's a game that is meant to be played outdoors, on grass, in the elements. i guess techinically you guys don't play indoors though, didn't some idiot forget to finish your roof?

RoethlisBURGHer
02-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Browns,Ratbirds,Bungles,Cowboys,Raiders,Patriots,C olts

Ruck Fules
02-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Well fumb ducker, if you had ever played a down of football in your life, you would know that it's a game that is meant to be played outdoors, on grass, in the elements. i guess techinically you guys don't play indoors though, didn't some idiot forget to finish your roof?

Who gives a shit where other teams play, worry about your own team you piece of shit.

boLT fan
02-18-2006, 03:58 PM
I almost forgot the Giants. For the sole purpose that their QB is a little whiny bitch. :boxing:

worry about your own team you piece of shit.

Says the Cowboys fan on a Steelers board.

mdhus
02-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Says the Cowboys fan on a Steelers board.

:rofl: :rofl:

Why do you hate the Vikings? They're not even an AFC team lol.

i dont know.....i guess culpepper really agrivates me with his stupid arm dance and i have a friend who has avid hate for the vikings...so i joined him in his hate quest.:bouncy:

siko

Mr. Clean
02-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Somebody please ban the Clownboy troll.

As for most hated -
1. The Clowns - While not the Steelers' oldest rival - that woul be the Giants, Eagles and Redskins, who date back to 1933 - the Browns do not - their fans and the history of the rivalry make up for the sorry team Cleveland now has.
2. The Bungles - They talk a good game but can't deliver when it counts. All of the Bungle fan whining is getting old.
3. The Clownboys - Jerky Jerrold Jones, Egomaniac Bill Parcells - that's more than reason enough.
4. The Ratbirds - Billick, Ray Lewis - more than enough reason there.
5. The Deadskins - Little Danny Snyder should have soaked his head in a can of paint like Myron Cope told him to. All Steeler fans who live in the DC area will hate the Redskins more than any other team.
6. The Iggles - They're from Philly. They are Governor $pendell's team. enough said.

Suitanim
02-18-2006, 05:07 PM
As the steady stream of clueless losers drift in and post their inane and (often) irrelevant nonsense about how great their teams are, my list of hated to non-hated teams is galvanizing quickly into:

Team(s) I like:
The Pittsburgh Steelers

Teams I don't like:
The 31 other, less accomplished and more annoying (at least judging by the fans) teams in the NFL.

Livinginthe past
02-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Who gives a shit where other teams play, worry about your own team you piece of shit.

Being this aimlessly abusive just makes you look you haven't much to say on the subject of football.

Surely you have been here long enough to realise this isn't a sportsline board - where the average post contains an expletive every second word?

I think its cool to have Raider/ Cowboy/ Bolts fans here along with the more established Pittsburgh rival fans.

NM

clevestinks
02-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Just another immature fool, just trying to get everyones feathers ruffled. Listen sonny, go to bed, your dad will come in and whoops you if he sees that your writing bad words.

Your a real bad ass on the computer, a regular tough guy! Wow your scary!

Koopa
02-18-2006, 05:31 PM

damn dude, why you catching feelings over some other dudes opinions? you need to calm yo ass down

anyway my mosted hated teams

browns- i hate their fans, and i can't stand winslow even though he never plays

pats- casue of brady and most of their bandwagon fans

ravens- cause they have shitty fans too

bengals-cause they gonna be our biggest rival in this division for a few years

cowboys- even though i try not to hate on teams that play in my state, ppl like the one i just quoted make it so damn hard not to hate them

Livinginthe past
02-18-2006, 05:47 PM
damn dude, why you catching feelings over some other dudes opinions? you need to calm yo ass down

anyway my mosted hated teams

browns- i hate their fans, and i can't stand winslow even though he never plays

pats- casue of brady and most of their bandwagon fans

ravens- cause they have shitty fans too

bengals-cause they gonna be our biggest rival in this division for a few years

cowboys- even though i try not to hate on teams that play in my state, ppl like the one i just quoted make it so damn hard not to hate them

Hey Koops,

Who you going to try and take in the mockdraft?

Maybe I'll let you trade up to 21.

NM

Koopa
02-18-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey Koops,

Who you going to try and take in the mockdraft?

Maybe I'll let you trade up to 21.

NM

i don't know yet, i'm think DE, or wr, it's between chad jackson, moss, and for DE wright from UT, a year under kimo and and adding a little more wieght, he can dominate imo

Atlanta Dan
02-18-2006, 06:46 PM
Ravens (City helped Modell screw loyal fans in Cleveland/jerk coach/thug players)

Cowboys (mostly from the "America's Team" nonsense but Jerry Jones also)

Giants (NY media hype; winning record at mid-season put them in the Super Bowl plus some NY writers (e.g. - Lupica) amusingly keep attempting to prove why Eli over Ben was the obvious correct choice)

Redskins (owner trying to buy a championship)

Bengals (lot of trash talk from a team that has not won a playoff game since 1990)

I respect Brady & Belichek too much to hate the Pats & am now to the point I pity the Colts for their playoff crash & burns.

Stillers#1
02-18-2006, 07:23 PM

So, I'm a piece of shit b/c I think football should be played outdoors? I'm glad you could provide a solid argument as to why it should be played indoors. Typical Cowboy loser fan. I think I've said this before but,

I am rubber you are glue, you talk shit on me, b/c your team played like POO!

And you have the 2nd ugliest coach in the league.

Ruck Fules
02-18-2006, 09:16 PM
i dont know.....i guess culpepper really agrivates me with his stupid arm dance and i have a friend who has avid hate for the vikings...so i joined him in his hate quest.:bouncy:

siko

http://espn-ak.starwave.com/media/nfl/2003/1219/photo/a_culpepper_ft.jpg

Pittsburgh Pete
02-18-2006, 11:49 PM
1. Cleveland
2. Cincinnati
3. Baltimore
4. New England
5. Indianapolis

Tha rock
02-19-2006, 12:38 AM
1. Broncos (Normally would be Faiders, but after that fat shit broke Drews arm intentionally....)
2. Faiders (The ******* of the NFL. Most fans are ignorant the fact their team has sucked for the last decade.)
3. Jets
4. Colts (Overrated.)

we hate you to sparkler thats why we whoop your fans to!!

Petesburgh66
02-19-2006, 12:49 AM
I did forget to add the Cowgirls to the list. America's team my ass.

mdhus
02-19-2006, 01:00 AM
http://espn-ak.starwave.com/media/nfl/2003/1219/photo/a_culpepper_ft.jpg

:blurp: :boxing:

83-Steelers-43
02-19-2006, 08:47 AM
1) Baltimore Ravens (Can't stand Billick or the thugs on the team)

2) Cincinnati Bengals (TJ and Chad are idiots. Fans are amusing and pathetic)

3) Cleveland Browns (They are the Browns)

4) Dallas Cowboys (Still riding that "America's Team" motto? Get over yourselves. Keshawn is an overrated loud mouth)

5) Seattle Seahawks (Whaaaaaaaaa!!! Wha! Wha! Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!)

silver & black
02-19-2006, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=boLT fan]1. Broncos (Normally would be Faiders, but after that fat shit broke Drews arm intentionally....)

Three divisional championships, an AFC Championship and a Superbowl appearance in this decade, seems to conveniently escape a lot of people, when talking about the Raiders.

Yeah, we are going through a tough time, but we still own your ass, Dolt! You won't catch up any time soon!

clevestinks
02-19-2006, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=boLT fan]1. Broncos (Normally would be Faiders, but after that fat shit broke Drews arm intentionally....)

Three divisional championships, an AFC Championship and a Superbowl appearance in this decade, seems to conveniently escape a lot of people, when talking about the Raiders.

Yeah, we are going through a tough time, but we still own your ass, Dolt! You won't catch up any time soon!
What have you done for me latley?? Its not the Raiders I hate, I just think Al Davis looks like a three dollar pimp!

boLT fan
02-19-2006, 11:53 AM

Can't forget the Raiders awesome SB appearence. :rolleyes:

I know you're going to bring up the fact that the Chargers havn't won a SB, just like every other Raider fan, but i'd rather have not gone then get murdered that badly by your former coach nonetheless.

But, when I said MOST fans I meant the fans that STILL think the Raiders are the top team in the AFC West.

silver & black
02-19-2006, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=silver & black]
What have you done for me latley?? Its not the Raiders I hate, I just think Al Davis looks like a three dollar pimp!

Lol! I hear ya!:rofl:

silver & black
02-19-2006, 12:23 PM

I know you're going to bring up the fact that the Chargers havn't won a SB, just like every other Raider fan, but i'd rather have not gone then get murdered that badly by your former coach nonetheless.

But, when I said MOST fans I meant the fans that STILL think the Raiders are the top team in the AFC West.

You know what, I'm not going to bring that up. You know it and I know it, so what's the point?

That SB still stings, I'll admitt. How often are you going to face the coach that built your team in the SB in the following year that he left? It's hard to beat a team that knows what you are going to do before you do. I chalk it up to a fluke that is likely to never happen again. We would have beat any other team that year, but, that's how it goes. Gotta move on.

BTW, nothing personal toward you, but we are divisional rivals, so I had to throw a little smack at ya!:grin:

silver & black
02-19-2006, 12:27 PM
forgott to post the team I hate. Well... I guess it would have to be the Donkeys, with the Patsies a close second. No offense LITP, but I got issues, ya know!

SteelerDan43
02-19-2006, 12:29 PM

Did they say whether Brees' labrum was a slap or bankart tear? I was just wondering because I have both lol. They said his recovery will only be 4 months but I was told mine would be 6

boLT fan
02-19-2006, 12:45 PM
BTW, nothing personal toward you, but we are divisional rivals, so I had to throw a little smack at ya!:grin:

Same to you :grin:

And about Brees' injury, i'm not completely sure which it is.

Livinginthe past
02-19-2006, 01:47 PM
forgott to post the team I hate. Well... I guess it would have to be the Donkeys, with the Patsies a close second. No offense LITP, but I got issues, ya know!

Hey Silver...

I hate ya team right back ha ha :cool:

NM

Mr. Clean
02-19-2006, 08:36 PM
Ravens (City helped Modell screw loyal fans in Cleveland/jerk coach/thug players)

Cowboys (mostly from the "America's Team" nonsense but Jerry Jones also)

Giants (NY media hype; winning record at mid-season put them in the Super Bowl plus some NY writers (e.g. - Lupica) amusingly keep attempting to prove why Eli over Ben was the obvious correct choice)

Redskins (owner trying to buy a championship)

Bengals (lot of trash talk from a team that has not won a playoff game since 1990)

I respect Brady & Belichek too much to hate the Pats & am now to the point I pity the Colts for their playoff crash & burns.

Baltimore never wanted to steal another team. Baltimore tried for years to get an expansion team. Baltimore was screwed by Bob Irsay and Washington lawyer Paul Tagliabue.

Then-Maryland Governor Parris Glendining, from suburban Washington, DC, spearheaded negotiations to bring Modell's bunch to Baltimore - where, incidentally, they got the stadium Cleveland would not build for the Browns. There is plenty of blame to go around. Anyway, it's all in the past. Cleveland has the lousy Clowns, and Baltimore has the lousy Ratbirds.

Tha rock
02-19-2006, 09:18 PM

cant forget about your only appreance where the niners handed your ass to you and steve young had i think 6 tds but yeah we reached the sb and we have won three but yeah i guess your one big loss will be rememberd forever seeing you will never go back:busted:

Tha rock
02-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Teams i hate

1. donkeys aka broncos hate them cant stand'em nuff said!!
2. gaytriots aka patriots tuck rule what else!
3. sparklers aka bolts cant stand there big bad attitude now all that losing and one good season wow!
4. forskins aka redskins the raiders own them black sunday and there fans suck!
5. ravens knocked us out the playoffs in 2000 and were talkin a bunch of shit like that fat idiot goose and shannon sharpe. cant stand those fruits!

SalukiSteelers
02-19-2006, 09:39 PM
I pretty much dislike every team but the Steelers so choosing the teams I hate the most may be tough...Oh wait, no it won't:

1. Ravens -- I pretty much hate everything about these guys from their jerk coach to their jerk players. Plus, they always seem to give the Steelers a really tough game.

2. Cowboys -- This one is inate and they won the O'Donnell SB.

3. Patriots -- While I can respect their recent record of phenominal success, I can't stand these guys because they're winners...at least for now. Also, I'm sick of hearing how great BB and TB are. Hopefully Pittsburgh can knock them out of the playoffs soon.

4. Any team coached by Tom Coughlin -- I've hated this guy forever. I'll always remember a few years ago when Kordell :( was the QB and Jax kicked their asses early in the season and some reporter asked that smug bastard when he knew the game was in hand. Coughlin said when the Jags scored six because Kordell was the QB.

5. Cincinatti -- These jokers are new to the list. I freakin' hate CJ and TJ and this team looks like a contender for years ... if Carson is healthy.

T6 -- everybody else.

CantStop85
02-19-2006, 11:37 PM
1. The 49ers (If it weren't for them I wouldn't have to hear "you guys never won a superbowl.")
2. The Steelers
3. The Browns
4. The Ravens
5. The Raiders

Polamalus_Angel
02-20-2006, 10:48 AM
1. Cowgirls
2. Cowgirls
3. Cowgirls
4. Cowgirls
5. Cowgirls

Oh yea let me throw in the Giants and Broncos.

hardwork
02-20-2006, 06:35 PM
I don't know if hate is the word I'd use. I think the I can list the teams I most like to beat.

In 1st place there's a tie: Colts/Steelers

In second place there is a tie: Denver/Steelers

In third place there is a tie: Raiders/Steelers

In forth place there is a tie: Jets/Steelers

And, in 5th place there is a tie: Miami/Steelers

Who gives a shit about the Cowboys?

clevestinks
02-20-2006, 06:37 PM
I don't know if hate is the word I'd use. I think the I can list the teams I most like to beat.

In 1st place there's a tie: Colts/Steelers

In second place there is a tie: Denver/Steelers

In third place there is a tie: Raiders/Steelers

In forth place there is a tie: Jets/Steelers

And, in 5th place there is a tie: Miami/Steelers

Who gives a shit about the Cowboys?
I think you just like writing STEELERS!

hardwork
02-20-2006, 06:42 PM
I think you just like writing STEELERS!

Huh?

SteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSt eelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersStee lersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteele rsSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelers SteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSt eelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersStee lersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteele rsSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelers SteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSt eelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersStee lersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteele rsSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelers SteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSt eelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersStee lersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteele rsSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelers SteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelersSteelers

What makes you say that?

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Who gives a shit about the Cowboys? steelers and bills fans do. 5 of the cowboys 8 sb trips have been against the steelers or bills.

the 5 patriots sb appearances have come against 5 different opponents. half of the steelers SIX sb appearances have been vs. the cowboys. its all about history and rivalries. your team may get there soon some day. untill then, the patriots biggest playoff rivalry will be the steelers.

hardwork
02-20-2006, 07:01 PM
steelers and bills fans do. 5 of the cowboys 8 sb trips have been against the steelers or bills.

the 5 patriots sb appearances have come against 5 different opponents. half of the steelers SIX sb appearances have been vs. the cowboys. its all about history and rivalries. your team may get there soon some day. untill then, the patriots biggest playoff rivalry will be the steelers.

Haven't slept it off yet huh?

SteelerzGirl
02-20-2006, 07:01 PM
PATRIOTS!

Tom Brady is the devil. I can pretty much tolerate the rest of the teams.

hardwork
02-20-2006, 07:06 PM
PATRIOTS!

Tom Brady is the devil. I can pretty much tolerate the rest of the teams.

You'd drop to your knees if you ever saw a good-looking Patriots fan like me.

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 07:10 PM
this from someone who would gladly bend over and "hike the ball[s]" for tom.:sofunny:

hardwork
02-20-2006, 07:19 PM
this from someone who would gladly bend over and "hike the ball[s]" for tom.:sofunny:

See if you can get through a day without gracing this forum with your adolescent queer humor. I know that will be tough, but lets see if you have what it takes.

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 07:22 PM
it looks like the ugly patfan who insinuated a female steelerfan would be dropping to her knees for a session of oral copulation upon sight, is offended when i exposed his obsession for tom brady. lol

SteelerDan43
02-20-2006, 07:24 PM

Hey man I dont know who the hell you think you are but you don't talk to women like that!!

hardwork
02-20-2006, 07:26 PM
it looks like the ugly patfan who insinuated a female steelerfan would be dropping to her knees for a session of oral copulation upon sight, is offended when i exposed his obsession for tom brady. lol

That's all in your head amigo. Not all of us have our minds in the gutter. Grow up, sophony dipshit.

hardwork
02-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Hey man I dont know who the hell you think you are but you don't talk to women like that!!

Another Steeler fan with his mind in the gutter. I guess that's to be expected.

Motley Nate
02-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Hate is a strong word. That's why I reserve it for the Ravens, Browns and Steelers.

:funny:

I was born and raised to loathe the Steelers. Ravens and Browns are both pretend franchises because Art Modell is a poor businessman and needed the city of Baltimore to bail him out of debt. Business swine piss me off, likely out of jealousy. I wish I could get paid for screwing up.

SteelerzGirl
02-20-2006, 07:59 PM

Nope, Steelers boys only! Trust me...(lol).

Thank you, Dan. You Steelers boys are the best! :smile:

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 08:06 PM
it looks like the ugly patfan who insinuated a female steelerfan would be dropping to her knees for a session of oral copulation upon sight, is offended when i exposed his obsession for tom brady. lol who would have ever thought a post sticking up for a female steelerfan being berated by a desperate patfan would be worthy of negative rep. you learn something new every day. to bad today wasnt one of those days.

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Not all of us have our minds in the gutter. Grow up, sophony dipshit.

im sure "drop to your knees" is just a common greeting and formality in your neck of the woods.

hint: just cause the high school boys tell you that dont mean you have to do it.

CantStop85
02-20-2006, 08:19 PM
Nope, Steelers boys only! Trust me...(lol).

Thank you, Dan. You Steelers boys are the best! :smile:
No room for one Bengal boy? :blurp:

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 08:41 PM
who would have ever thought a post sticking up for a female steelerfan being berated by a desperate patfan would be worthy of negative rep. you learn something new every day. to bad today wasnt one of those days.

Who neg repped ya? It couldn't have been HW!

Do tell.

NM

ps If you learn something every day - today must be one of those days :busted:

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Who neg repped ya? It couldn't have been HW!

Do tell.

NM

ps If you learn something every day - today must be one of those days :busted:
going by the "hardwork" signature im pretty sure it wasnt you but the jury is still out. :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 08:46 PM
going by the "hardwork" signature im pretty sure it wasnt you but the jury is still out. :sofunny:

Oh I see - you are guessing it was neg rep - it musta been a blue one right?

Maybe HW was complimenting you on your defending of the weaker sex after all?

NM

melroseplace
02-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Colts
Bungles
Ravens
Browns

hardwork
02-20-2006, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=SteelerzGirl]Nope, Steelers boys only! Trust me...(lol).

Yes, most Steeler fans are boys.

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 08:54 PM

NM if "sophony dipshit" is a compliment, then i guess youre right!

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE=SteelerzGirl]Nope, Steelers boys only! Trust me...(lol).

Yes, most Steeler fans are boys. after hiking the ball[s] to tom brady no one would know better than you right? you seem disappointed......sorry we dont make you walk funny. LMAO!

hardwork
02-20-2006, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=hardwork] after hiking the ball[s] to tom brady no one would know better than you right? you seem disappointed......sorry we dont make you walk funny. LMAO!

And here's the number one boy right here. Sophony Dipshit. Will he ever be a man? Highly doubtful.

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 09:04 PM
Soooooooooo........which teams do we all hate then? :sofunny:

NM

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest]

And here's the number one boy right here. Sophony Dipshit. Will he ever be a man? Highly doubtful.

tissue appearantly isnt working. try some BOUNTY. its the quicker picker upper.

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Is it just me or are you two both quoting yourselves...this is confusing....

NM

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Is it just me or are you two both quoting yourselves...this is confusing....

NMshhhhh. hardwork is still trying to figure out the quote feature. lets not embarass him. WHOOPS....TOO LATE!

hardwork
02-20-2006, 09:11 PM
The problem is there are two little punks on this board. Tony dipshit, and suitanut. Not only are they poor losers, they're poor winners.

83-Steelers-43
02-20-2006, 09:19 PM
The problem is there are two little punks on this board. Tony dipshit, and suitanut. Not only are they poor losers, they're poor winners.

Hey, you forgot me!!!

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 09:31 PM

not even BOUNTY is working for this fool. somebody better strap a HUGGIES or DEPENDS to his face. or better yet a bunch of KOTEX

(litp...by bunch i mean a WHOLE LOT!)

hardwork
02-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey, you forgot me!!!

See now, you have some humor.

hardwork
02-20-2006, 09:55 PM
not even BOUNTY is working for this fool. somebody better strap a HUGGIES or DEPENDS to his face. or better yet a bunch of KOTEX

Yeah, that's about as childish as you can get.

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 09:58 PM

I feel like I am missing something here.

Did I question your use of the word 'bunch' before?

I know you already asked for a definition of it...what gives?

NM

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 10:05 PM
I feel like I am missing something here.

Did I question your use of the word 'bunch' before?

I know you already asked for a definition of it...what gives?

NM inside joke. its all in fun. a little self depriciation at my own expense. definitely not intended to lump you in with the likes of hardwork, the ambassador of maturity.

hardwork- tell us again how female steelerfans would be dropping to their knees at the sight of you - LMAO!

not even the KOTEX is helping. start filling the sandbags fellaz, the levys are about to break.

mdhus
02-20-2006, 10:06 PM
It appears this topic as gone down hill fast....:rofl:

i bet there is some room for this is the "blast Furnace".....or maybe not?

siko

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 10:06 PM
inside joke. its all in fun. a little self depriciation at my own expense. definitely not intended to lump you in with the likes of hardwork, the ambassador of maturity.

hardwork- tell us again how female steelerfans would be dropping to their knees at the sight of you - LMAO!

Well thats ok then!

I pride myself on my elephant-like.........memory.

NM

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 10:15 PM
i bet there is some room for this is the "blast Furnace".....or maybe not?

siko that would be great but hardwork seems to prefer being humiliated where the majority of this boards posters can see. more power to him.

SteelerzGirl
02-20-2006, 10:25 PM
No room for one Bengal boy? :blurp:

Oh alright... But it's just because you love Pittsburgh women...(lol)! :smile:

Actually, I believe the weaker sex would be you.

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Actually, I believe the weaker sex would be you.

What just me?

On my own?

Looks like your 'ignore' function isn't working.

NM

Prosdo
02-20-2006, 10:48 PM
I think it's about time we get back on topic lol

83-Steelers-43
02-21-2006, 07:47 AM
Not that it's a big deal, but I got negative rep for what reason in this thread? Just curious. That's all.

The comment left with no name of course.........

"All I said was I hated the Browns, Ravens and Steelers for all different reasons. What's "pathetic" is your obvious reliance on rep to speak your opinion. Don't like what I say? Put it on the board."

I'm confused.......lol. What exactly did I say in this thread? I was asked what teams I hated and I put reasons next to them, much like others have done on this exact thread.

83-Steelers-43
02-21-2006, 07:48 AM
See now, you have some humor.

I'm just full of suprises.

Livinginthe past
02-21-2006, 08:18 AM
Not that it's a big deal, but I got negative rep for what reason in this thread? Just curious. That's all.

The comment left with no name of course.........

"All I said was I hated the Browns, Ravens and Steelers for all different reasons. What's "pathetic" is your obvious reliance on rep to speak your opinion. Don't like what I say? Put it on the board."

I'm confused.......lol. What exactly did I say in this thread? I was asked what teams I hated and I put reasons next to them, much like others have done on this exact thread.

You and Tony H. should fork out $5 each to put into the forum donations box - then you can see exactly who is repping you - tell me its not worth it.

NM

83-Steelers-43
02-21-2006, 09:09 AM
I don't really care who docked me points, I'm just trying to figure out why exactly?

Maybe they got me confused with somebody else in here and accidentally docked me points? I have no idea. Oh well.

Livinginthe past
02-21-2006, 09:22 AM
I don't really care who docked me points, I'm just trying to figure out why exactly?

Maybe they got me confused with somebody else in here and accidentally docked me points? I have no idea. Oh well.

Well..surely a huge part of working out the 'why' is knowing the 'who'?

Anyway, consider your numbers bumped up again! :cool:

NM

83-Steelers-43
02-21-2006, 09:38 AM
Well..surely a huge part of working out the 'why' is knowing the 'who'?

Anyway, consider your numbers bumped up again! :cool:

NM

Very true. Good point. Thank you very much. :bouncy:

blackngoldbaby
02-21-2006, 10:11 AM
1.THE PATRIOTS
2.BUNGHOLES
3.RAVENS OR RATBIRDS
4.BROWNS
5.SEAHAWKS (theyed be ok if they wernt such sore losers and plus mike homegren does not have any class at all) he makes me sick!!!!