PDA

View Full Version : Bonds

clevestinks
04-05-2005, 05:45 PM
With all the talk on steroids, does anyone have an opinion on Bonds??

I know alot of you Pirates fans followed him when he was with us. My two cents:

Innocent til proven guilty. Theres NO proof so let him alone. You can`t go back in time and test the players of the past, whos to say none of them took steroids. Chemical engineering has come along way. I think Bonds is one of the greatest players ever, and I want him to smash the record.

HinesWard4Life8682
04-05-2005, 06:29 PM
bonds is in the top 5 players to ever play the game, i mean multiple MVP awards, i think this steriods thing is retarted man barry bonds deserves the hall of fame and he deserves the label of the best to ever play the game

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2005, 03:20 PM
But dont you know cleve.. in sports, its Guilty until proven Innocent.. but what else is new right!

clevestinks
04-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Funny as it may seem, I just saw on ESPN ticker that three Pirates minor leaguer were busted for steroids

ironcitychef
04-07-2005, 12:01 AM
Officially I think only one got busted. Like Leno said though. If he was taking Steroids then maybe we need to refill the prescription cause its been 12 years since we were in the black. Do something.

ironcitychef
04-07-2005, 12:29 AM
my bad..it is three here you go...

Right-hander Brian Mallette (Triple-A Indianapolis) received a 30-game suspension. Outfielder Jon Nunnally (Indianapolis) and infielder Tom Evans (Doube-A Altoona) were suspended for 15 games each. All of the suspensions resulted from testing done in 2004.

What about the Senate lady who was "proud" no Detroit players had to testify in front of the committee? Lady there is a reason for that.