PDA

View Full Version : The Hines Ward Story

melroseplace
02-18-2006, 11:50 PM
KDKA is going to be running "The Hines Ward Story" on Monday at 5. it will probably be yet another biographical documentary, but they showed a clip of his mom (I've never seen her, he looks just like her) so I'm assuming they'll be talking to her. I'm definitely setting my VCR and thought I'd let you all know

XxKnightxX
02-18-2006, 11:58 PM
Yea ive seen it already on the NFL network. Its a great show and you really get to find out a lot about his mother and the relationship he has with her. Great show and i wont spoil whats in the show.

clevestinks
02-19-2006, 12:52 PM
I`m going to look it up, thanks for the 411

melroseplace
02-20-2006, 09:24 PM
I don't know if anyone else watched but I was very disappointed. what they did show was awesome, but it was only like 5 minutes long. would've liked to have seen a lot more

schoondog
02-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Yea ive seen it already on the NFL network. Its a great show and you really get to find out a lot about his mother and the relationship he has with her. Great show and i wont spoil whats in the show.

well sorry i'll spoil the ending we win the superbowl and hines wins the mvp. I've seen it as well on the nfl network and it is a great show.