PDA

View Full Version : Props to JJ

clevestinks
02-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Jimmy Johnson props for winning the Daytona 500. Steelersgirlz props first the Super Bowl now the 500, you must be in heaven girl!

SteelerDan43
02-19-2006, 06:24 PM
YA BABY!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO

Suitanim
02-19-2006, 07:52 PM
I'd like to say thank you to Tony Stewart for being a one man wrecking crew out there today and then laying the blame for shitty driving on just about every other driver on the track besides yourself.

That aside, congrats Jimmie...a lot of adversity this week and still pulled out the big win...good thing he wasn't running with Stewart at any point today, or he'd plrobably be a DNF...

SteelerzGirl
02-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Thanks, Cleve! Yep, I'm lovin' Jimmie! :bouncy: Who woulda thunk it? Even I didn't think he could pull it off. His team did great under such adversity this week. Yay!

"...I want to dedicate it to all the haters of the 48 team." ~ Jimmie Johnson

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56726357gl014_daytona_500.jpg

You know who you are...(lol)! :wink:

Suit... I agree 100% w/you regarding Smoke.

SteelerDan43
02-19-2006, 08:53 PM
I loved the big F YOU! to the world comment

Suitanim
02-19-2006, 08:54 PM
T

"...I want to dedicate it to all the haters of the 48 team." ~ Jimmie Johnson

You know who you are...(lol)! :wink:

Suit... I agree 100% w/you regarding Smoke.

I was at a party with about 20 people, and I think there were 3 people there who were okay with the win besides myself. When Jimmie busted out the "haters" line it was a great moment.

Losers always hate winners...that's why it was okay for me to hear the same, tired, old, worn out busted up line "Jeff gordon is gay" today, because I know everybody hates a winner...

BB2W
02-20-2006, 01:15 AM
Congrats to Johnson on the win, he must have stayed away from Stewart. :pissed:

clevestinks
02-20-2006, 05:27 AM
If somebody could just win something, without so much damn controvery! LOL

SteelerzGirl
02-20-2006, 08:40 PM
I loved the big F YOU! to the world comment

I was at a party with about 20 people, and I think there were 3 people there who were okay with the win besides myself. When Jimmie busted out the "haters" line it was a great moment.

Losers always hate winners...that's why it was okay for me to hear the same, tired, old, worn out busted up line "Jeff gordon is gay" today, because I know everybody hates a winner...

Jimmie was looking right into the camera when he gave his "haters" line, too. I was grinning from ear to ear. I loved it...(lol)!

You're absolutely right, Suit... Losers always hate winners. I have noted that a certain someone didn't post a congrats to Jimmie in this thread like everyone else. I hope you had a great time at the party. :smile:

Congrats to Johnson on the win, he must have stayed away from Stewart. :pissed:

I felt so badly for Matt Kenseth, BB2W. He got screwed royally. I thought of you and knew you would be pissed, and I don't blame you. It's true that a leopard never changes its spots, and Terrible Tony is back! I've never been a fan of Tony's, and from what I saw yesterday, I probably never will be. He shot his mouth off all week about someone being killed because of the bump drafting, and then BAM! He's an idiot.

Prosdo
02-20-2006, 08:43 PM
Congrats to Jimmie.

BB2W
02-21-2006, 12:26 AM
I felt so badly for Matt Kenseth, BB2W. He got screwed royally. I thought of you and knew you would be pissed, and I don't blame you. It's true that a leopard never changes its spots, and Terrible Tony is back! I've never been a fan of Tony's, and from what I saw yesterday, I probably never will be. He shot his mouth off all week about someone being killed because of the bump drafting, and then BAM! He's an idiot.
Thanks, and from what I saw of Matt prior to the wreck... he had a pretty fast car too. :mad:

clevestinks
02-22-2006, 07:48 AM
Looks like there will be a little fueding between JJ and Ryan Newman.

Newman already crying. I understand the problems with JJ`s crew and car. But they served, or are serving thier penalty. Is Ryan a seahawks fan????

Suitanim
02-22-2006, 09:29 AM

Newman already crying. I understand the problems with JJ`s crew and car. But they served, or are serving thier penalty. Is Ryan a seahawks fan????

Yeah, usually it takes at least a couple races before these guys start going at it, and we've got at least 2 full blown feuds this year after just one!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/5349950

SteelerzGirl
02-22-2006, 09:54 AM

Fight! I hope Jimmie kicks all their asses! GO JIMMIE!

(sigh) All this drama just makes me love Jimmie all the more...(lol).

Suitanim
02-22-2006, 10:27 AM
If it ever came to fisticuffs, I'd have to give the edge to Ryan...that dude is built like a linebacker!

tony hipchest
02-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Yeah, usually it takes at least a couple races before these guys start going at it, and we've got at least 2 full blown feuds this year after just one!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/5349950

wow it looks like the author of this article is crying more than newman. (sarcasm) look at what he had the gall to write:

"There was more fallout later in the day, when NASCAR suspended Knaus for three more races and fined him $25,000 for making the illegal modification.

Knaus has had problems in the past, which probably led to the negative comments. Last March, he was accused of cheating following Johnson's win in Las Vegas when his car failed postrace inspection. After a win in September at Dover, Del., Johnson's car again failed inspection."

i love it how people call ryan newman the whiner/crier. and then they refer to his 8 win season and say the only reason he won had to be because of cheating. of course while ignoring that half those wins were by outsmarting the competition with pit strategy, and ignoring that newman is one of the best drivers at feathering the gas pedal and floating the car into the corners thus saving fuel. its an age old technique that most newer drivers dont bother using. the more common method is mash the gas pedal and mash the brakes. - not to fuel efficient. with newmans and borlands background and degrees in automotive engineering, im sure they could cheat circles around the competition if they really wanted to.

clevestinks
02-22-2006, 04:32 PM
If it ever came to fisticuffs, I'd have to give the edge to Ryan...that dude is built like a linebacker!
Yes but JJ would jab and duck to protect his pretty boy face! I hope Steelersgirl doesnt read this

SteelerzGirl
02-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Yes but JJ would jab and duck to protect his pretty boy face! I hope Steelersgirl doesnt read this

(gasp) BLASPHEMY! That's it! Me and you, dude... :boxing: LOL

Regarding the article Suit posted, I found the last paragraph particularly interesting, as well...

"In the garage area, the crews know they're trying to pull one over on the sanctioning body and the sanctioning body smiles about it because they know they're trying to get them back. It's a cat and mouse game that's been in our sport forever and it will always be there."

Has no one here ever tried to "pull one over" on their boss/company? Never called in sick when you weren't? Never, ever cheated on an exam/test? Never cheated on your taxes? Never cheated on a girlfriend/wife/lover? Etc... C'mon now...

I'm not saying that I condone cheating, but gee whiz... I'm sure every single team is trying to find an advantage. Jimmie says it's true and I believe him. He would never lie to me...(lol). :smile:

tony hipchest
02-22-2006, 06:13 PM
so hes cheating because everybody does it but would never lie?

steelerzgirl this article kind of addresses your viewpoint:http://www.sportsline.com/autoracing/story/9254061

2. Should Jimmie Johnson have been allowed to race?
Brian De Los Santos /

Personally, I have no problem with Johnson running -- and winning -- the 500, because I don't think violations found in qualifying should be considered as serious as those found in a post-race inspection. NASCAR went over the car with a fine-toothed comb after the race and it passed with flying colors. But -- and there's always a but -- I can see where those who think the whole No. 48 team should have been thrown out of Daytona along with crew chief Chad Knaus are coming from. NASCAR continually says it will get tougher on cheaters and then dishes out the same old punishment: suspension of crew chief, some sort of fine and loss of owner and driver points. In this case, NASCAR didn't even go so far as to impound the car that was found in violation. Now I do think that was wrong. Even though it was a fixable issue, Johnson should have lost his primary car for the race. If NASCAR is going to start kicking teams out of races, they need to come right out and say all violations will result in expulsions, no ifs, ands or buts. But as of now, that's not the rule, so there's no reason Johnson shouldn't have been allowed to race in the 500.

Charlie McCarthy

Of course. Johnson doesn't build the car or set up the car, he drives the car. Crew chief Chad Knaus has paid a huge price, and I'm not talking money or points. Knaus wasn't present when his driver won the Daytona 500 -- that's something he'll live with the rest of his life. If NASCAR ever does contemplate suspending an entire team for committing a rules violation, the organization at least should do so only after giving fair warning. NASCAR also should tell team members to erase a long-held garage thought from their minds -- "It's NASCAR's job to make the rules, and it's our job to break the rules or push them to the limit." Not any more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nascar doesnt want to become like wrestling where a guy pulls out a chair or sledgehammer, beats the crap out of his opponent, while the ref has a turned back knowing damn well whats going on. all in the name of entertainment. nascar has come too far and has huge vested interests in the legitimization of the sport.

SteelerzGirl
02-22-2006, 06:28 PM
"It's NASCAR's job to make the rules, and it's our job to break the rules or push them to the limit." Not any more

See, that's just the thing. NASCAR needs to not only make the rules, but also needs to outline the punishment to be meted out for each infraction. Currently, NASCAR just does whatever the hell it feels like. I agree with the poster that said that NASCAR needs to be consistent. After what Tony Stewart pulled on Sunday, it's my opinion he should be banned/punished/suspended/fined from a few races himself. I'm sure you don't agree with that, though, tony, because you're simply a Jimmie hater. Matt Kenseth was screwed royally over what happened. My opinion is that everyone should be treated equally, regardless of their popularity, championships, etc.

Us Steelers fans weren't too happy when Peyton Manning and Tom Brady were considered the golden boys of the NFL don't forget.

tony hipchest
02-22-2006, 06:50 PM
See, that's just the thing. NASCAR needs to not only make the rules, but also needs to outline the punishment to be meted out for each infraction. Currently, NASCAR just does whatever the hell it feels like. I agree with the poster that said that NASCAR needs to be consistent. After what Tony Stewart pulled on Sunday, it's my opinion he should be banned/punished/suspended/fined from a few races himself. I'm sure you don't agree with that, though, tony, because you're simply a Jimmie hater. Matt Kenseth was screwed royally over what happened. My opinion is that everyone should be treated equally, regardless of their popularity, championships, etc.

Us Steelers fans weren't too happy when Peyton Manning and Tom Brady were considered the golden boys of the NFL don't forget. dont forget what? that jj and jg are the nascar version of peyton and brady? sounds right to me.

anyways you assumed 100% wrong that i only have these anti cheater viewpoints agains jj. and you shouldnt be so sure about my feelings on tony stewart cause you have no idea. stewart did the EXACT same thing to mike skinner (running him down to the infield and causing a pile-up) in his rookie or 2nd year at daytona. infact they always had run ins on the track. stewart has had numerous run ins with gordon throughout the years. i thought it had ended 2 years back, at california, when rusty was the 4th car stewart had put out of a race, and rusty went up to him after the race and threatened to kick his ass. he cleaned up his act after that but he has big headed, im champion, i can whine to nascar and have them change the rules for me, as i go on and act like an idiot on the track, syndrome. this is a pattern for him and it just isnt on the track. HE needed to be suspended several years ago. he needs to be suspended SOON.

so dont think i speak based soley on some anti driver bias. i know my shit. if i was in nascar i wouldve just been docked 25 points for saying "shit".

you can sum me up as "just a jimmie hater" all you want. i dont care, and my interrest in nascar is alot deeper than that. infact, maybe youre just a jimmie lover so i shouldnt take anything you say on the matter to seriously.

MichiSteeler
02-22-2006, 07:26 PM
I thought this was about JJ Redic.k :dang: oops lol:sofunny:

SteelerzGirl
02-23-2006, 06:53 AM
dont forget what? that jj and jg are the nascar version of peyton and brady? sounds right to me.

anyways you assumed 100% wrong that i only have these anti cheater viewpoints agains jj. and you shouldnt be so sure about my feelings on tony stewart cause you have no idea. stewart did the EXACT same thing to mike skinner (running him down to the infield and causing a pile-up) in his rookie or 2nd year at daytona. infact they always had run ins on the track. stewart has had numerous run ins with gordon throughout the years. i thought it had ended 2 years back, at california, when rusty was the 4th car stewart had put out of a race, and rusty went up to him after the race and threatened to kick his ass. he cleaned up his act after that but he has big headed, im champion, i can whine to nascar and have them change the rules for me, as i go on and act like an idiot on the track, syndrome. this is a pattern for him and it just isnt on the track. HE needed to be suspended several years ago. he needs to be suspended SOON.

so dont think i speak based soley on some anti driver bias. i know my shit. if i was in nascar i wouldve just been docked 25 points for saying "shit".

you can sum me up as "just a jimmie hater" all you want. i dont care, and my interrest in nascar is alot deeper than that. infact, maybe youre just a jimmie lover so i shouldnt take anything you say on the matter to seriously.

Um, tony... Do you even remember half the shit you post around here?

:sofunny: lol. just a warning. i like to trash team hendrick about as much as i do the patriots. the gordon comment was just bait. he got through insp. and got the outside pole. (any suprise?) the same cant be said for cheatin' jimmy! now im a rusty fan so i am pretty unbiassed when i say i think it was pretty rediculous of the hordes of fans (many hendrick) who insinuated that dei was getting hot plates.

Do you always go around calling people liars and cheaters when you don't know them personally? Have you never lied and cheated yourself? I've read your posts. You contradict yourself all the time, and change your tune like I change my panties. So don't be giving me some crap that you know your shit. You babble on and on in your posts thinking if you talk around something enough that people will actually believe you and forget what you posted previously. You remind me of George W. Bush. I can see right through George W. and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through you either.

Have a great day now! :smile:

tony hipchest
02-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Um, tony... Do you even remember half the shit you post around here?

Do you always go around calling people liars and cheaters when you don't know them personally? Have you never lied and cheated yourself? I've read your posts. You contradict yourself all the time, and change your tune like I change my panties. So don't be giving me some crap that you know your shit. You babble on and on in your posts thinking if you talk around something enough that people will actually believe you and forget what you posted previously. You remind me of George W. Bush. I can see right through George W. and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through you either.

Have a great day now! :smile:

so are you ever gonna address any nascar related points or are you just gonna dance around them and avoid them, keeping the topic to personal attacks and pseudo psychology? i dont have to know jimmie to know his team got busted cheating.

SteelerzGirl
02-23-2006, 03:37 PM
so are you ever gonna address any nascar related points or are you just gonna dance around them and avoid them, keeping the topic to personal attacks and pseudo psychology? i dont have to know jimmie to know his team got busted cheating.

:rofl:

Aren't you posting all kinds of pseudo psychology about people you don't even know? Aren't you personally attacking people you don't know? Or are you going to dance around that, too?

I'm just sittin' here watching and cheering on Suit while he sets you straight on Team Hendrick and Knause and then laughing when you say you "know your shit." It's quite entertaining. :smile:

SteelerDan43
02-25-2006, 11:31 AM
They just showed Jimmie's truck on Trucks! on Spike... Ultra Ultra rare, 59 Dodge Sweptside, Dodge's answer to Chevrolet's Cameo