PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams fails ANOTHER drug test. WOW

WWIIOwheelz
02-19-2006, 11:12 PM
I honestly can't believe this (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuTQkes4ygQniCAmtDKVfFdDubYF?slug=dolphi nswilliamsdrug&prov=st&type=lgns)

How stupid can you BE!?

$20 million contract....... or smoke a joint. $20 million contract....... or smoke a joint.

Hmmmm

Darwin would be sticking his chest out

FanecaFan66
02-19-2006, 11:21 PM
anyone still want us trading for him?

Need4spd
02-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Yeah, wow is right. At this point, what else can you really say about this guy.

Rotorhead
02-19-2006, 11:44 PM
MORON is all you can say.

BB2W
02-19-2006, 11:46 PM
This is too bad, what an idiot. :smoker:

Atlanta Dan
02-20-2006, 07:30 AM
My bet is it was marijuana again. At least if it was coke or heroin Williams could claim he was an addict. Maybe he does not want to play anymore and simply is looking for a way out.

Polamalus_Angel
02-20-2006, 10:44 AM
My bet is it was marijuana again. At least if it was coke or heroin Williams could claim he was an addict. Maybe he does not want to play anymore and simply is looking for a way out.

I agree. He really didn't want to return to football anyway. The Dolphins should have cut their losses...well I would have still after the money he owed back of course but why force him to play.

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 11:28 AM
I agree. He really didn't want to return to football anyway. The Dolphins should have cut their losses...well I would have still after the money he owed back of course but why force him to play.

Well, its pretty simple.

Ricky doesn't have the money he owed to the Dolphins.

The only way he could pay some of it back was to play another year of the contract and hopefully earn the Dolphins a draft pick in a possible trade this offseason.

NM

tony hipchest
02-20-2006, 11:43 AM
they were talking about this on cold pizza. rickey is subject to 10 tests/ month. according to his mother he is currently in india. it is possible he just missed a test, which counts as a failed test. was he hitting the bong while in india? probably but its not conclusive that the wacky tobaccy was actually found in his system. either way he screwed up once again.

i do see his point of feeling imprisonned by his job if he cant even leave the country for a few weeks. but thats the price you pay for being a star in the nfl

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 01:22 PM
10 tests a month? That is ridiculous!

I wonder how long the gear stays in his blood for, and thats the reason why he has to be tested so frequently?

Personally, as long as it is not performance enhancing drugs I think the punishment should be left to the team.

NM

drizze99
02-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Dolphins | Williams reportedly failed test; not missed one
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:42:17 -0800

Updating ongoing reports, ESPN's Hank Goldberg reports sources have said Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams' violation of the league's substance-abuse policy was in fact a failed drug test and not a matter of a missed test.

source: www.KFFL.com

83-Steelers-43
02-20-2006, 02:43 PM
:dang:

boLT fan
02-20-2006, 02:51 PM
Hopefully he didn't completely get rid of his house in Jamaica.

clevestinks
02-20-2006, 03:05 PM
I never wanted him any. Sounds like Miami is the perfect spot for him, just pull the boat up to the dock, and unload

Suitanim
02-20-2006, 03:21 PM
I'm dedicating this Bob Marley diddy to everyone's favorite NFL hemphead, Ricky Williams:

Easy skanking, skanking it easy
Easy skanking, skanking it slow (repeat)

Excuse me while I light my spliff
Oh GOD I gotta take a lift
From reality I just can't drift
That's why I am staying with this riff

Take it easy, easy skanking (repeat)
Got to take it easy, easy skanking
You see we're taking it easy
We're taking it slow, taking it easy
Got to take it slow, so take it easy
Easy skanking, easy skanking
Oh take it easy, easy skanking

Excuse me while I light my spliff
Oh GOD I gotta take a lift
From reality I just can't drift
That's why I am staying with this riff

Take it easy, taking it easy
Got to take it easy, taking it slow
Skanky taie it easy, taking it slow

Tell you what herb for my wine
Honey for my strong drink
Herb for my wine, honey for my strong drink

I'll take it easy, taking it easy
Take it easy, skanking it slow
Take it easy, skanking it slow

RoethlisBURGHer
02-20-2006, 04:47 PM
I was gonna make millions of dollars,but then I got high
I was gonna be a 1,000 yard rusher,but then I got high
Now I am gonna get cut and lose my whole paycheck,and I know whyyy
Because I got high,because I got high,because I got high

LambertIsGod58
02-20-2006, 06:09 PM
He is a waste of talent...It's really too bad. I like Ricky as a player. I think he could made it back to what he was. I would have to say it's over for good now. Another year out of football....He's not old, but not getting any younger either.

Zez
02-20-2006, 07:23 PM
10 tests a month? That is ridiculous!

I wonder how long the gear stays in his blood for, and thats the reason why he has to be tested so frequently?

Personally, as long as it is not performance enhancing drugs I think the punishment should be left to the team.

NM

10 tests a month is not ridiculous for someone who has failed 3 drug tests, and admits to love smoking weed.

And as far as your idea for it being left up to the team?? HELL NO!! Because then you run into the scenarios that if say Peyton Manning (as opposed to some 3rd stringer) tests positive for something, you know damn well that he won't be suspended for long by the team. It is drugs...Illegal drugs are illegal drugs, I don't care which drug they are. It has to be fair and across the board, and I personally believe the NFL is too light on their punishments. I think first offense should be the four gamer, not the third offense. 2nd offense - one year. If you are still drugging it up after 3 times, you do not deserve the priviledge (not right) to earn a $20 million dollar contract, and your stupid a$$ can have fun in the CFL or Arena Ball.

Livinginthe past
02-20-2006, 07:49 PM
10 tests a month is not ridiculous for someone who has failed 3 drug tests, and admits to love smoking weed.

And as far as your idea for it being left up to the team?? HELL NO!! Because then you run into the scenarios that if say Peyton Manning (as opposed to some 3rd stringer) tests positive for something, you know damn well that he won't be suspended for long by the team. It is drugs...Illegal drugs are illegal drugs, I don't care which drug they are. It has to be fair and across the board, and I personally believe the NFL is too light on their punishments. I think first offense should be the four gamer, not the third offense. 2nd offense - one year. If you are still drugging it up after 3 times, you do not deserve the priviledge (not right) to earn a $20 million dollar contract, and your stupid a$$ can have fun in the CFL or Arena Ball.

Well everyone has their own opinion on this.

If I was in charge of a rival team all I want to know is other teams are not gaining an unfair advantage - through performance boosting drugs or whatever.

As far as smoking weed goes - I think most will agree that he is harming only himself and his team - and possibly anyone who gets between him and his 'munchies'.

I dont think you can say that taking steroids is in anyway similar to smoking a joint or 10 - you have to look at the spirit behind the law.

NM

ohio's #1 steelers chick
02-20-2006, 08:45 PM
they were talking about this on cold pizza. rickey is subject to 10 tests/ month. according to his mother he is currently in india. it is possible he just missed a test, which counts as a failed test. was he hitting the bong while in india? probably but its not conclusive that the wacky tobaccy was actually found in his system. either way he screwed up once again.

i do see his point of feeling imprisonned by his job if he cant even leave the country for a few weeks. but thats the price you pay for being a star in the nfl

i agree. i mean if your gonna get caught and your a pro athlete your gonna pay the prices. 10 tests a month is like 2-3 a week. now i quite frankly think it's crazy, but i have heard that sh!t stays in you for three days. so ten tests a month means no more!!!! but if he's really stupid enough to start again then it's his own fault. now the only thing i could think of is he says season over drugs begin, but if he's knows their gonna test him than he's just a flat out idiot!!! :busted:

:banana:

DIESELMAN
02-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams violated the NFL's substance-abuse policy for a fourth time, but did not test positive for marijuana. It is not known publicly what drug he did test positive for. A source said, "This whole thing is a little confusing. I'll just leave it at that. The best way to say it is he violated the program." Williams' agent, Leigh Steinberg, said Williams has been in India the past two weeks studying yoga and holistic medicine. He is not scheduled to return until early April.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Ricky is an idiot..everybody knew he wouldnt last more than year without taking this last chance and completely FUBAR'n it ~

hardwork
02-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Ricky is an idiot..everybody knew he wouldnt last more than year without taking this last chance and completely FUBAR'n it ~

Absolutely, he's a space cadet.

Rust-Buster
02-21-2006, 01:49 AM
Why do they even test for Marijuana, it's definately not performance enhancing, unless you're trying to to play midwife to butterfly emergence. Other than that....
uh....what were we talking about?

DIESELMAN
02-21-2006, 04:47 AM
Why do they even test for Marijuana, it's definately not performance enhancing, unless you're trying to to play midwife to butterfly emergence. Other than that....
uh....what were we talking about?

Everyone reacts to smoking different.....some people can concentrate better,some people just get straight up lazy.....if your not careful depending on how much you smoke and how you handle it it can effect your work ethic and your desire to do things not to mention your memory after a prolonged period of time.....As far as being a professional athlete and doing any kind of drugs to me personally is not worth it....you've got plenty of time after you retire with millions in the bank to do what you want....these guys that are playing professional sports are blessed with a talent that most of us could only dream about,to take that talent and flush it down the toilet is beyond me....all I can say is if your going to play be prepared to pay!.....:helmet:

BB2W
02-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Several league sources said Monday night that the case against Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, who reportedly violated the NFL's substance-abuse policy for a fourth time and who faces a possible one-year suspension, already is in the appeals process, ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports.

A source told ESPN.com's John Clayton that the team was aware of Williams' appeal.

Meanwhile, sources told ESPN's Hank Goldberg that Williams' violation of the league's substance-abuse policy is not a matter of a missed test. Williams has failed a drug test, the sources said.

The substance discovered is not known publicly but a source told ESPN.com's Clayton that the drug for which Williams was said to have tested positive was not marijuana. Williams has three times prior tested positive for marijuana use.

The Miami Herald quoted a source who called the Williams' situation "confusing." When asked what substance he might have been using, the source told the newspaper, "This whole thing is a little confusing. I'll just leave it at that. The best way to say it is he violated the program."

link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2337598

Suitanim
02-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Proabably doing shrooms instead...six and one half dozen the other...

SteelCityMan786
02-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Well what ya know. Ricky Fails AGAIN!

DIESELMAN
02-24-2006, 01:15 AM
The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports Ricky Williams has told his agent, Leigh Steinberg, that the positive result of a recent drug test can't be correct. "First of all, he vehemently denies he used drugs," Steinberg said during a radio interview. "He's worked too hard to get back in a position where he was at one with his teammates."

LOL....when someone starts denying something especially vehemently then you know they're guilty.....Later Ricky!!!!!