PDA

View Full Version : I guess I got to start posting here some again.

zulater
08-26-2010, 07:47 PM
I guess I'm going to start posting here some again so I can talk to my old pals tony, Master of Puppets (MOP) and I suppose ric will be showing up shortly if he's not here already. :drink:

SteelCityMom
08-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Yup...ric is here too, as well as SteelerInCalifornia.

Shea and Wallace have been known to pop in from time to time as well.

zulater
08-26-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm not big into bannings, I don't know all the if's and why''s that
Tony, ric, and MOP got banished, but i think they're too good of contributors to give a permanant boot to.

ricardisimo
08-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey zu. It is good to see you around here also. I keep hoping that enough Steeler sites will ban me so I can get my work done, but it's just not happening quickly enough.

I'd be a little wary if I were you. The cyberwalls have cybereyes. :borg: I'm sure you are enjoying your stay at SU... be careful about hanging out too long with us over here. We might just corrupt you.

Now stare at this emote and repeat after me... :hypno:
ricardisimo only speaks the truth... ricardisimo would never lie to me... :hypno:

zulater
08-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Hey zu. It is good to see you around here also. I keep hoping that enough Steeler sites will ban me so I can get my work done, but it's just not happening quickly enough.

I'd be a little wary if I were you. The cyberwalls have cybereyes. :borg: I'm sure you are enjoying your stay at SU... be careful about hanging out too long with us over here. We might just corrupt you.

ricardisimo only speaks the truth... ricardisimo would never lie to me... :hypno:

:chuckle:

MattsMe
08-26-2010, 09:37 PM
Yup...ric is here too, as well as SteelerInCalifornia.

Shea and Wallace have been known to pop in from time to time as well.

I'm not feeling the love...

SteelCityMom
08-26-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm not feeling the love...

I can't make you feel the love in public...sorry.

MattsMe
08-26-2010, 09:42 PM

I love it when you talk dirty.

tony hipchest
08-26-2010, 09:44 PM

that is SO hot....

SteelCityMom
08-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Wait...did I just start the lamest and most boring cyber sex ever? :uhh:

MasterOfPuppets
08-26-2010, 09:47 PM
that is SO hot....

yeah but in public is hotter ....

MattsMe
08-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Wait...did I just start the lamest and most boring cyber sex ever? :uhh:

Well we could take it to pm's, and I could tell you all about writing the first amendment...with my tongue. :yummy:

EDIT: (If you're not too busy with billy bob) :naughty:

SteelCityMom
08-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Well we could take it to pm's, and I could tell you all about writing the first amendment...with my tongue. :yummy:

EDIT: (If you're not to busy with billy bob) :naughty:

Oh jesus.... :doh: :sofunny:

All I have to say to you is...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWPYqnSNj74

MasterOfPuppets
08-26-2010, 10:04 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/asiannaughty.gif

MasterOfPuppets
08-26-2010, 10:06 PM

http://smiliesftw.com/x/hypnotised.gif ricardisimo only speaks the truth... ricardisimo would never lie to me.

tony hipchest
08-26-2010, 10:07 PM
so how'd your horse do Zu?

indo and i like to talk a little pony around derby time and mattsme and i are up for a good barbaro discussion anytime.

zulater
08-26-2010, 10:10 PM
so how'd your horse do Zu?

indo and i like to talk a little pony around derby time and mattsme and i are up for a good barbaro discussion anytime.

No good, back in tommorow 6th race at penn, hopefully in a better spot.

Barbaro?:doh: Most overrated horse of the past half century. :wink02:

ricardisimo
08-26-2010, 10:24 PM

Ha!
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU70ay53D7IGPJ27EMtRvLHSOmhZ9Nh dP3kiMMeioq-vR0N9s&t=1&usg=__QhiGbEQkOL9SgE_M7cevqPjJUD0=
Dobby-baby shiddida.

ricardisimo
08-26-2010, 10:25 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/hypnotised.gif ricardisimo only speaks the truth... ricardisimo would never lie to me.

D'oh! :doh:

I already know it works on you, MoP! I'm trying to expand my base!

MattsMe
08-26-2010, 10:29 PM

"donkey f*cking shiteater" :sofunny:

MOP, comments???

tony hipchest
08-26-2010, 10:52 PM
No good, back in tommorow 6th race at penn, hopefully in a better spot.

Barbaro?:doh: Most overrated horse of the past half century. :wink02:im a bit partial to the most underrated horse in the past 50 years... local KD hero Mine That Bird. :wink02:
i really only know a few things about the sport-

-it has potential to be a huge vice that i make sure to not overindulge in.

-4 is my lucky number.

-gate 4 is the best pole position going into turn 1.

-4 wears the black and gold cloth.

-my pet parrot says i should always place $$$ on the horse named after a bird "because he can fly".

we're waiting to see what happens to ruidoso downs here in NM. at this point it could move closer OR further, but im thinking it will no longer be "local".

SteelersinCA
08-27-2010, 01:14 AM
WTF, nice work popularknow.

Hey ZU!!!!!

Wallace108
08-27-2010, 01:39 AM
I'm really thinking about getting a new purse. Can anyone suggest a cool web site? :sissies:

ricardisimo
08-27-2010, 02:02 AM
I'm really thinking about getting a new purse. Can anyone suggest a cool web site? :sissies:

Funny you should ask...

I realize these spammers couldn't care less what they're posting or where, but you're telling me he couldn't get any closer than purses on a pro football board? Nothing else? No magazine subscriptions? No Ridgid tool calendars? No radioactive spiderdick creams? Nothing?

zulater
08-27-2010, 05:06 AM
WTF, nice work popularknow.

Hey ZU!!!!!

:hatsoff: Hey Cal!

So this is where all the retrobates hang out now. :flap:

SteelersinCA
08-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Yes, we have been purged. We became a threat and were exterminated by the 4th Reich..

Stinky Fred
08-27-2010, 03:25 PM
So, WTF is going on over there?

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 03:53 PM

stuff that isn't going on over there ...:noidea:

pete74
08-27-2010, 04:00 PM
im glad tony got banned. i much perfer him posting on the same site i post on

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 04:03 PM
:chuckle: he is a goofey bastard.

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 04:06 PM

hey pete, we need to get mach1 unbanned. :thumbsup:

pete74
08-27-2010, 05:17 PM
unfortunatly i can not inban but i put the word in with the admin to unban him so it will be done. im not even sure what mod here banned him along with all the others who were banned. anyway he only checks in once a week and hasnt been here for a while so he should have it done soon

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 05:20 PM
unfortunatly i can not inban but i put the word in with the admin to unban him so it will be done. im not even sure what mod here banned him along with all the others who were banned. anyway he only checks in once a week and hasnt been here for a while so he should have it done soon

my guess would be the same person that was randomely deleting posts and threads ....:noidea:

ricardisimo
08-27-2010, 05:49 PM
my guess would be the same person that was randomely deleting posts and threads ....:noidea:

You mean like the mod who deleted all of the bargain purse posts? How am I going to find a deal on an overstock Coach handbag now? We're being oppressed here folks! Are you all too blind to see that!

Please do unban Mach. He and I agree on exactly one thing: he should be unbanned... but that's enough for me.

Do you realize how difficult it was for me to orchestrate Tony and everyone else in his cabal getting banned all at once? That takes skill, my friend. I should be "Master of Puppets".

pete74
08-27-2010, 06:46 PM
what, all you guys were banned? LOL dont feel bad i was told not to come over.

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 07:32 PM
we pointed out how hypocritical the administration was. :noidea:

tony hipchest
08-27-2010, 07:48 PM

hey look! Rightwing Said Fred is back... and still too sexy for his hair!

39YUXIKrOFk

:toofunny: nice to see you, you freak. :flap:

im glad tony got banned. i much perfer him posting on the same site i post onthanks pete. :thumbsup:

by all means you would probably be well w/in your right to be a dick and hold grudges, considering some of the hell i gave you.

but that is well behind me and i was pretty much just offended and pissed with HTG being smeared by that troll (a mess you eventually helped clean up).

as was so kindly pointed out to me, even with 6 of them, mods cannot be expected to read and moderate every single post considering how busy they can be ( posting duplicate threads, and such).

it was just MOP, ric, and myself. the others are here posting on their own accord (which i think is pretty cool).

YX0MiXBrL84

(i hope nobody is is buying into this whole ringleader conspiracy that has been drummed up. the only thing im guilty of is considering certain people my pals.)

hopefully mach1 can post here a bit as well. :drink:

ricardisimo
08-27-2010, 08:01 PM
it was just MOP, ric, and myself. the others are here posting on their own accord (which i think is pretty cool).

Do't forget that radical Leftist, SiCA.

(i hope nobody is is buying into this whole ringleader conspiracy that has been drummed up. the only thing im guilty of is considering certain people my pals.)

Oh, no... you're not getting out of it that easily, herr kommissar!

Indeed. I need someone to call me an idiot on a more regular basis... keepin it real and all. :drink:

tony hipchest
08-27-2010, 08:03 PM
So, WTF is going on over there?oh but to answer your question, this video compilation pretty much sums it up-

5ERSVtU571k

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Do't forget that radical Leftist, SiCA.
damn lawyer ...:doh:

actually i'm pretty sure he was using some kind of jedi mind control thing... i don't even ever remember posting over there ...:noidea:

Indeed. I need someone to call me an idiot on a more regular basis... keepin it real and all. :drink:
you got warden here... he swore an oath to keep you from contaminating peoples minds...:thumbsup:

ricardisimo
08-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Why is SCM suddenly listed as a "guest"? Her av is gone as well... :scratchchin:

This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

Huh?

ricardisimo
08-27-2010, 08:08 PM
damn lawyer ...:doh:

actually i'm pretty sure he was using some kind of jedi mind control thing... i don't even ever remember posting over there ...:noidea:

you got warden here... he swore an oath to keep you from contaminating peoples minds...:thumbsup:

Tony who? Where am I?

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Why is SCM suddenly listed as a "guest"? Her av is gone as well... :scratchchin:

Huh?

i see that ....WTF?

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 08:23 PM
well mach is back and mom's account is screwed up ....:doh:

tony hipchest
08-27-2010, 08:41 PM
i traded her for mach1 in the fantasy poster draft. :muhaha:

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

tony hipchest
08-27-2010, 08:48 PM
i just checked an old rep comment i got from her and it says N/A???

WTF...

jokes over... we want our mom back!

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 08:51 PM
i want my mommy ...:crying01:

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 08:53 PM
is it a coincidence her account got screwed up the same time mathew was here?

SteelCityMom
08-27-2010, 09:00 PM
WTF???

I PM'd Pete about being a mod here yesterday, and spoke to him about it again today and he said he passed it along to Matthew. I thought that's what he was doing...

I guess he had other ideas.

Whatever. I guess that idea didn't go over too well then.

Edit: NVM...maybe I spoke too soon. I hope. :chuckle:

Edit again: Maybe I didn't speak too soon. I have no clue what's going on. I guess I'll find out sometime lol.

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 09:11 PM
WTF???

I PM'd Pete about being a mod here yesterday, and spoke to him about it again today and he said he passed it along to Matthew. I thought that's what he was doing...

I guess he had other ideas.

Whatever. I guess that idea didn't go over too well then.

Edit: NVM...maybe I spoke too soon. I hope. :chuckle:

i'm thinkin he's not up to speed on how to use the software. you disappeared right before mach appeared. did you contact mach ?

SteelCityMom
08-27-2010, 09:12 PM
i'm thinkin he's not up to speed on how to use the software. you disappeared right before mach appeared. did you contact mach ?

Not yet, I'll do that right now though.

MattsMe
08-27-2010, 09:33 PM

You still taking applications?

Too bad you're not really an idiot. Cuz I know my idiots...(I are one.)

Now can we please get back on topic? I believe a few pages ago someone mentioned dirty talk?

SteelersinCA
08-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Brett Favre?

MattsMe
08-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Brett Favre?

That's only stimulating to ESPN talking heads. And John Madden.

SteelersinCA
08-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Oh ye of little faith.

zulater
08-27-2010, 11:26 PM
So anyone going to tell me what you guys did to get banned?

SteelersinCA
08-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Really it's hard to say Zu. It all started when Ric was banned for his argument with Warden and we just asked why. We got told we were being disrespectful and unappreciative and whiny little bitches basically. We were told if we didn't like it we could go elsewhere. Everything was cool for awhile after that then Tony got banned. Then we all got banned.

I can say for my part I tried a little test, I sent some very inflammatory things in PM to Ric and someone else because I had a hunch they were monitoring PMs, sure enough I got banned. We were deemed ingrates and got the heave ho.

ricardisimo
08-28-2010, 03:18 AM
That's only stimulating to ESPN talking heads. And John Madden.

Did someone say "Brett Favre"? http://smiliesftw.com/x/krpito.gif

I can say for my part I tried a little test, I sent some very inflammatory things in PM to Ric and someone else because I had a hunch they were monitoring PMs, sure enough I got banned. We were deemed ingrates and got the heave ho.

Same here, and everyone I PMed (except Mom, who's clearly a STFU narc) got the boot.

Yeah, they're monitoring PMs.

pete74
08-28-2010, 04:39 AM
hey look! Rightwing Said Fred is back... and still too sexy for his hair!

39YUXIKrOFk

:toofunny: nice to see you, you freak. :flap:

thanks pete. :thumbsup:

by all means you would probably be well w/in your right to be a dick and hold grudges, considering some of the hell i gave you.

but that is well behind me and i was pretty much just offended and pissed with HTG being smeared by that troll (a mess you eventually helped clean up).

as was so kindly pointed out to me, even with 6 of them, mods cannot be expected to read and moderate every single post considering how busy they can be ( posting duplicate threads, and such).

YX0MiXBrL84

i dont hold grudges tony. i spent alot of time in the marine corp and thats one of the things i first learned. you can not hold meaningless grudges.

i have never been over to HTG's board but i used to get pm's from someone who copied and pasted some quotes over there. i asked HTG for the site name so i could join a long time ago and she told me i wasnt wanted there so i never bothered again. anyway the quotes used to crack me up. obviously most of us dont really know eachother outside of here so to me it was just funny reading what some people posted about me. it really dosnt bother me one it.

as for the HTG troll. its understandable and in the past. im just glad to see you posting again

Shea
09-01-2010, 03:11 PM
I keep looking everywhere yet can't find any outrage over my banning. That hurts my feelings!

BTW Pete - you're cool beans. :thumbsup:

ricardisimo
09-01-2010, 05:59 PM
I keep looking everywhere yet can't find any outrage over my banning. That hurts my feelings!

BTW Pete - you're cool beans. :thumbsup:

Oh, no Shea... please, sister. By the time it came to you and Mom, it was clear what was going on. By that point, I think we would have been shocked and offended had you not been perma-banned. We are glad you are here, trust me. Now Tony can exercise his mind-control skills on you.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/hippy.gif :downspin: http://smiliesftw.com/x/badgerbadgerboner.gif
:hypno: :dizzy: :hypno: :dizzy: :hypno:
http://smiliesftw.com/x/dizzyz8ah.gif

SteelCityMom
09-01-2010, 06:16 PM
:sofunny: WTF???

MasterOfPuppets
09-01-2010, 06:18 PM
will somebody please take away his smiley privileges ? he's gettin a bit out of hand ...:doh:

tony hipchest
09-01-2010, 06:27 PM
:sofunny: WTF???

i see crazy uncle rico is playing with his balls again.... (and no paranoifsreleets... thats not some swipe at you)

(woaw... i thonk im having 2 f my parent flashback fro the 1969)

:hypno:...:hypno:

MasterOfPuppets
09-01-2010, 06:33 PM
i see crazy uncle rico is playing with his balls again.... (and no paranoifsreleets... thats not some swipe at you)

(woaw... i thonk im having 2 f my parent flashback fro the 1969)

:hypno:...:hypno:
i must admit...this went right over my head ...:huh:

i should have never posted that smiley link ..:doh:

ricardisimo
09-01-2010, 07:25 PM
That was supposed to represent Tony using his "powers" on Shea's mind... :doh:

Alright, already... I'll drop the smileys. I'm going to go be alone now.

AtlantaDan
09-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Hello again Tony and MOP

I have monitored SU but certainly knew SU management had no intention of letting me on there

Seeing some SF alums have been cast into the outer darkness at SU I have worked around the firewall to enforce my Election Night 2008 ban here to renew old acquaintances

MattsMe
09-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Hello again Tony and MOP

I have monitored SU but certainly knew SU management had no intention of letting me on there

Seeing some SF alums have been cast into the outer darkness at SU I have worked around the firewall to enforce my Election Night 2008 ban here to renew old acquaintances

Whoa! I never knew why you got banned, but welcome back.

SteelCityMom
09-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Who's banned...I don't see any member by that name being banned. :chuckle:

AtlantaDan
09-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Whoa! I never knew why you got banned, but welcome back.

Thanks - I did my part to deserve some time on the bench, which it was made clear in an e-mail sent to me on the morning after the 2008 election was going to be a lifetime ban :chuckle:

Mods - if you could do me a favor and lift the ban on Atlanta Dan (space between the 2 names, I have wondered if there were some PMs to me that have not been purged which I could not access after I was banned that I might find entertaining

This is like waking up after being in suspended animation for 2 years:sofunny:

SteelCityMom
09-01-2010, 09:44 PM
It's already been done.

Welcome back, though I don't think I knew you from before. Just don't pee on anyone and we're good (unless it's Tony). :thumbsup:

ricardisimo
09-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Thanks - I did my part to deserve some time on the bench, which it was made clear in an e-mail sent to me on the morning after the 2008 election was going to be a lifetime ban :chuckle:

Mods - if you could do me a favor and lift the ban on Atlanta Dan (space between the 2 names, I have wondered if there were some PMs to me that have not been purged which I could not access after I was banned that I might find entertaining

This is like waking up after being in suspended animation for 2 years:sofunny:

You have been in suspended animation. Welcome to the future. We all fly to work now, take our meals in pill form, and we're all Muslim, just like Mr. Beck predicted.

AtlantaDan
09-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks

Since i was gone in early November 2008 I do not recall ever having an opportunity to exchange posts while you were on the board

Thanks for the warning about how to deal with Tony:wink02:

SteelCityMom
09-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Not a problem...and no, I don't think I ever did get to post with you, since my old SN only went back to Jan. '09.

All misfit toys are welcome here though.

tony hipchest
09-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Thanks

Since i was gone in early November 2008 I do not recall ever having an opportunity to exchange posts while you were on the board

Thanks for the warning about how to deal with Tony:wink02:

:chuckle:

i think i can vouch for this dude.

dan is good people... actually, i will go not too far out on a limb and say he is excellent people, and more than a welcome 'welcome back' addition to this board. :drink:

MasterOfPuppets
09-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Hello again Tony and MOP

hey, waz up dan the man ? long time no see ....i'm assuming your banning was because of suit ?

ricardisimo
09-02-2010, 01:21 AM
hey, waz up dan the man ? long time no see ....i'm assuming your banning was because of suit ?

Does he even know who "suit" is? He means steelersfever backwards.

MasterOfPuppets
09-02-2010, 01:30 AM
Does he even know who "suit" is? He means steelersfever backwards.
yeah, he was here when rev's was suit. dan was our lawyer rep before SICA ... hey tony !!! while don't you make a trip over to SA and drag llyodfan back ? ...:thumbsup:

billybob49
09-02-2010, 02:50 AM

EDIT: (If you're not too busy with billy bob) :naughty:

I saw that!:coffee:

MasterOfPuppets
09-02-2010, 03:17 AM
ah...i had to go back and research how dan went out...its all clear now...he dared to argue with the queen of steeler boards...and of course her 2 lap dogs had to come a runnin right behind

Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
You put words in my mouth, Dan, and I don't appreciate it. Period.

it is virtually impossible to have a civil discussion with you anymore. You resort to a highly condescending retort and immediately put people on the defensive.
but yet revs NEVER did that ... :jerkit:

When do we leave Iraq? When the military experts who were appointed by the President and Congress feel it is safe for withdrawal and to my knowledge, those experts are not in agreement with Obama's timetable for troop withdrawal. I trust their judgment far more than an unknown, do-nothing Senator from Illinois who never served his country.

DAN
I give up

I laid off from here for a month and find what we are seeing at McCain-Palin rallies this week to have permeated this board.

I know you regard it as pretty close to the end of the world if Obama wins and tell anyone who supports him to be prepared to "shoulder the blame" that will be coming if anything unfortunate happens on his watch. And I am the one who is not being civil?

Getting civility lessons from you as to how to post on this board is like attending a marital fidelity class at which Bill Clinton is the instructor (that wink is your standard sign off so we can know you are just kidding - draw your own conclusions if i am).

Goodbye and good luck
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=452822#post452822

MasterOfPuppets
09-02-2010, 03:39 AM
lmao...look here ric... had you replied this way, instead of asking someone if they can read...you wouldn't have gotten banned !!!:toofunny:
LLT
Have you been drinking?....I have no idea what you are talking about.

Please feel free to talk outside of vague responses.
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=27929&page=11

man this thread is freakin loaded with lies....
HTG
Everyone's privacy is respected here and you can trust me on that.

and here is where LLT's hardon for tony started ... :toofunny:

TH
LLT- STFU already.

its obvious you are in complete meltdown mode and hell bent on taking everyone down with you. you have disrespected everyone who tried to give a civil response in this thread and most importantly you have totally disrespected the intentions and requests of the OP.

your rage is becomming irrational and uncontrolable. it seems it goes beyond politics. does obama look exactly like the HS jock who used to beat you up and give you wedgies or something?

you sit atop some moral high ground you are convinced nobody else can reach and its BS. im no saint, but i can atleast apologize, admit if i am wrong and still remain civil with those whom i disagree with. i hope the mods suggest you do the same.

Atlanta Dan
09-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Those were the days:sofunny:

My banning actually was implemented the morning after the 2008 election, which was the culmination of a series of exchanges that had started with an unsolicited PM to me several weeks before from a supporter of one of the mods, to which i responded, which in turn prompted more PMs, followed by an election night PM exchange that culminated in an e-mail to me advising me that i was banned

Until the late summer and fall of 2008 my experiences on this board were almost uniformly positive and I recognize that to a large extent my conduct was responsible for the disciplinary action taken by former managemnt here (which as far as I know had nothing to do with suit/rev, with whom I had a number of entertaining exchanges and who apparently for his own reasons has ceased posting at SU).

Since SU apparently monitors what goes on here, if any SU lurkers are reading this please pass along to Marianne and Gary that I sincerely wish them the best in their new endeavor

With that, time to look forward to Steelers 2010 rather than look back:drink:

SteelMember
09-02-2010, 09:15 AM
See. I knew I'd find out where ya'll were hiding. Although, that trail of breadcrumbs to the braintrust seemed to be scattered pretty well. Good to see all you degenerates. As I told Tony, I'm not even sure what all happened behind the scenes, but I've learned a few things anyway. "The more you know....."

IDIOT!!!!!

I'll try to do my part, ric....

:flap: :chuckle:

Good to see you too, Dan.

A.T.L. in da house. :wave:

SteelCityMom
09-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Hey SteelMember...glad you found your way over to the Island of Misfit Toys!

There's beer and harassment in the back for everyone! :drink:

vasteeler
09-02-2010, 10:44 AM
so this is where every one has gone..........its like 2006 all over again

SteelMember
09-02-2010, 11:09 AM
so this is where every one has gone..........its like 2006 all over again

Well, not "everyone". Just the "shit-stirrers". :chuckle:

:couch:

I, myself came lookng for a good deal on a coach purse, and how to make some extra money on the side... seems there's some good leads here. :sofunny:

Hey Mom. :wave: Good to see you. I see you've shortened your name. Must be all the checks you're signing now. lol.

MasterOfPuppets
09-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Those were the days:sofunny:

My banning actually was implemented the morning after the 2008 election, which was the culmination of a series of exchanges that had started with an unsolicited PM to me several weeks before from a supporter of one of the mods, to which i responded, which in turn prompted more PMs, followed by an election night PM exchange that culminated in an e-mail to me advising me that i was banned

Until the late summer and fall of 2008 my experiences on this board were almost uniformly positive and I recognize that to a large extent my conduct was responsible for the disciplinary action taken by former managemnt here (which as far as I know had nothing to do with suit/rev, with whom I had a number of entertaining exchanges and who apparently for his own reasons has ceased posting at SU).

Since SU apparently monitors what goes on here, if any SU lurkers are reading this please pass along to Marianne and Gary that I sincerely wish them the best in their new endeavor

With that, time to look forward to Steelers 2010 rather than look back:drink:

dan, your conduct was no different than that of several other posters. one only has to look through the threads from that time period to see that. hell just go back and read the thread i pulled quotes from and look at the way LLT was flying into people. this is precisely why we were banned from SU. we questioned why some people are aloud to get away with the same things that others get banned for... your mistake was having your exchange with a person that wielded the ban hammer. :chuckle:

SteelMember
09-02-2010, 04:15 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=27929&page=11

I do remember some of that thread, and actually just re-read it in it's entirety. I have to say it was enlightening in some ways. When I got to Dan's attempt at explanation, I have to admit my head started to hurt a bit. lol. That was not "light reading", and after a long day you can find yourself drifting a bit, but I powered through. It definitely started devolving shortly after, but it did lend itself to yet another "the more you know..." moment as far as the "invisible feature"... although, I don't think I would have ever used it anyway.

SteelersinCA
09-03-2010, 11:32 AM
I've been busy but I'll be back to raise hell soon.

Vis
09-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Banning is ridiculous. Don't be a mod if you have thin skin. Members shouldn't ask for others to be banned. It's too easy to just ignore posters you don't like or move on yourself if a board has a tone you don't like.

ricardisimo
09-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Banning is ridiculous. Don't be a mod if you have thin skin. Members shouldn't ask for others to be banned. It's too easy to just ignore posters you don't like or move on yourself if a board has a tone you don't like.

You better watch that tone of yours, mister. Show a little respect for all of the blood, sweat and tears Mom and Tony put into this place. Ok... maybe not blood or tears, but I'm pretty sure about the sweat (Tony's A/C went out over the Summer) and definitely semen, bile and a few other bodily fluids. What's that fluid around Mom's neural axon's? I'm pretty sure she's sacrificed a lot of that.
:puke:

Vincent
09-11-2010, 01:41 PM
You better watch that tone of yours, mister. Show a little respect for all of the blood, sweat and tears Mom and Tony put into this place. Ok... maybe not blood or tears, but I'm pretty sure about the sweat (Tony's A/C went out over the Summer) and definitely semen, bile and a few other bodily fluids. What's that fluid around Mom's neural axon's? I'm pretty sure she's sacrificed a lot of that.
:puke:

Give Vis some slack Ric. The Counselor can't just say "mean people suck" like the rest of us. They're paid by the word.

I love this place. In a different setting, I'd get infracted for that.

Vis
09-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Give Vis some slack Ric. The Counselor can't just say "mean people suck" like the rest of us. They're paid by the word.

I love this place. In a different setting, I'd get infracted for that.

Ric was being facetious.

ricardisimo
09-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Ric was being facetious.
Did he just call me a fascist?

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Did he just call me a fascist?

indeed....:popcorn:

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2010, 04:36 PM

:toofunny: ...and you registered over at SU ? ....:rofl:

Vis
09-11-2010, 04:43 PM
:toofunny: ...and you registered over at SU ? ....:rofl:

We will see who bans me first. I'm not shy with opinions.

ricardisimo
09-11-2010, 04:43 PM
indeed....:popcorn:
Oh, it's on now! The gloves are off!
:pillowfight:

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2010, 05:09 PM

go over there and start an arians thread .... or better yet, start a thread on how bush played a part in the countries current state of affairs ...:chuckle:

Vis
09-11-2010, 05:24 PM
go over there and start an arians thread .... or better yet, start a thread on how bush played a part in the countries current state of affairs ...:chuckle:

I called venom a xenophobe. Is that close?

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2010, 05:27 PM

well Ric got banned for asking someone if they can read ....:sofunny:

tony hipchest
09-11-2010, 05:43 PM
We will see who bans me first. I'm not shy with opinions.i already drafted you in our fantasy poster ban pool league. depending on which mod bans you, i score more points. :thumbsup: good luck.

Atlanta Dan
09-11-2010, 05:56 PM

On some boards with some mods getting banned is not a matter of stating your opinions but whether those opinions match the official party line - but since i am looking forward rather than looking back I will leave it at that:chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2010, 06:00 PM
On some boards with some mods getting banned is not a matter of stating your opinions but whether those opinions match the official party line - but since i am looking forward rather than looking back I will leave it at that :)

i can't help but to look back ... for some reason its a source of entertainment for me ...there's still jokes to be had :thumbsup:

SteelCityMom
09-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Oh man...you guys aren't going to go all mushy and start kissing or anything are you?

GNEcQS4tXgQ

You're all banned for making me think of Babs. :banned:

Atlanta Dan
09-11-2010, 06:04 PM
i can't help but to look back ... for some reason its a source of entertainment for me ...there's still jokes to be had :thumbsup:

:sofunny::drink:

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Oh man...you guys aren't going to go all mushy and start kissing or anything are you?

GNEcQS4tXgQ

You're all banned for making me think of Babs. :banned:

we didn't make you think of anything....your own warped mind thought that up ..:chuckle:

ricardisimo
09-11-2010, 06:58 PM
I liken it to playing with my boogers. I could just blow my nose into my hanky, but I just can't resist.

tony hipchest
09-11-2010, 07:09 PM
profound words i live by to this day-

"you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you cant wipe your friends on the couch."

-my high school art teacher

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2010, 07:20 PM
profound words i live by to this day-

"you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you cant wipe your friends on the couch."

-my high school art teacher
but your friends can wipe themselves on your couch...

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2010, 07:52 PM

better yet...go over and tell them you don't agree with our bannings ....:toofunny: