PDA

View Full Version : Website faces $11M penalty for Bengals cheerleader post

MasterOfPuppets
08-26-2010, 10:00 PM
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP)

A gossip website has been hit with an $11 million judgment for libel and slander after posting false accusations about a Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader.

The judgment against Dirty World Entertainment Recordings, which runs the site Thedirt.com, came Thursday after the site did not respond to a lawsuit brought by Sarah Jones. The high school teacher's picture was posted on the site along with an accusation she had been exposed to two venereal diseases.

Jones said in court documents that she had to face fellow teachers and cheerleaders after the post went online and explain that it wasn't true.

An e-mail message sent to the operator of the Arizona-based website, Hooman Karamian, who uses the online name ''Nik Ritchie,'' was not immediately returned Thursday morning.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Website-hit-with-11-million-dollar-penalty-for-Bengals-cheerleader-post-082610

2 VD'S ? ....are they talkin about her meeting T.O. and Chad ? :huh:

Stu Pidasso
09-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Hell, throw a rock at anyone in Skincy, you'll get an STD...

tony hipchest
09-08-2010, 10:49 PM
the bengals suck.

their cheerleaders swallow.

GnOl4VcV5ng&feature=related

Stu Pidasso
09-09-2010, 12:20 AM
I thought they just droooled it, they're not smart enough to shut their mouths.

tony hipchest
09-09-2010, 01:31 AM
good point...

gargle and gag, maybe?

SteelKnight
09-14-2010, 11:07 PM
She had to prove it wasn't true...se actually has 3 venereal diseases.

I'll bet she's had HPV and there is a 25% cance she has herpes...lol

11 million is high. I Do think she deserves something for a made up story but 1 million seems suficient to me. Please. It's not like she's nationally famous.

floodcitygirl
09-15-2010, 10:43 AM
I'll bet she's had HPV and there is a 25% cance she has herpes...lol

.If anyone or their partner has had sex with anyone other than each other, they probably have HPV.

floodcitygirl
09-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Hell, throw a rock at anyone in Skincy, you'll get an STD...Watch it buddy! This woman in Cincy can likely kick your arse....and not in a way you'd enjoy. :wantsome: Besides, you live in Youngstown....and you're talking????? :rofl: