PDA

View Full Version : Patriots still suck

ricardisimo
08-26-2010, 10:43 PM
The Cheats played Tom Brady into the Fourth quarter, and they were even spotted an opening kickoff TD return, and they still lost to St. Louis and Sam Bradford, who didn't even play in the second half.

Life is good.

SteelCityMom
08-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Fudgeknuckles! I forgot there was football on tonight! I wish I had seen that. Sounds like it was a good game.

MattsMe
08-26-2010, 10:48 PM
The patriots* are a genital wart on the scrotum of the NFL.

The Patriot
08-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Patriots' Defense still sucks.

And much of the offense, but what can you do?

MattsMe
08-26-2010, 11:16 PM

Give their cameras back? :noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
08-26-2010, 11:16 PM

this ......:applaudit: and this ....http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/images/smilies/woohoo.gif...and a lil of this ...http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/images/smilies/laughtat.gif

ricardisimo
08-27-2010, 12:18 AM

Riddle me this Batman: what the hell is Tom Brady doing playing into the fourth quarter of a preseason game against the Rams?

Oh, and by the by... you wouldn't be the same "Patriot" as on that other site, would you?

MassSteeler
08-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Patriots "fans" true nature always comes out after losses like this, especially the yearly bad preseason loss they always have. I live in MA (as the username says) so I know hundreds of Patriots fans and they're all EXACTLY the same.

For the first few weeks of preseason, the Patriots fans I know have been acting like this team is somehow going to run the table because of how good they looked against the Saints & Atlanta. All I've been hearing is how amazing these rookie tight ends are, how improved the defense is, and of course, how great Tom Brady has looked.

Today, I get into work, and all the Patriots fans have done a complete 180. Pissing and moaning about everything from trading Seymour last year to draft picks they made 5 years ago. Hell, most of them are trashing Belichick for his lousy defensive play calling and his annoying press conferences where he just doesn't answer simple questions for whatever reason. Most of them have their expectations tempered back down to around a 10 win team.

But that's the thing with these "fans". If their team doesn't win and in most cases, play nearly flawless football, they're so quick to bail it's not even funny. I just sit and laugh to myself most of the time. They're a lousy excuse for a fanbase and I've seen it my entire life.

SteelCityMom
08-27-2010, 09:20 AM
how great Tom Brady has looked

I don't know what they're so excited about...I think he looks awful. :chuckle:

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/news/wp-content/images/2010/06/tombradyduhduhrrrr.jpg

SacknificentStew56
08-27-2010, 09:58 AM
CLASSIC!!

Give their cameras back? :noidea:

caplovestroyp43
08-27-2010, 11:18 AM
The patriots* are a genital wart on the scrotum of the NFL.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::applaudit::ap plaudit::applaudit:

I LOVE this!! OMG!! I'm going to have to remember this for later on in the season. That is the COOLEST ever!!

TheWarDen86
08-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Patriots still suck

And that is a fact.

The Patriot
08-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Patriots "fans" true nature always comes out after losses like this, especially the yearly bad preseason loss they always have. I live in MA (as the username says) so I know hundreds of Patriots fans and they're all EXACTLY the same.

For the first few weeks of preseason, the Patriots fans I know have been acting like this team is somehow going to run the table because of how good they looked against the Saints & Atlanta. All I've been hearing is how amazing these rookie tight ends are, how improved the defense is, and of course, how great Tom Brady has looked.

Today, I get into work, and all the Patriots fans have done a complete 180. Pissing and moaning about everything from trading Seymour last year to draft picks they made 5 years ago. Hell, most of them are trashing Belichick for his lousy defensive play calling and his annoying press conferences where he just doesn't answer simple questions for whatever reason. Most of them have their expectations tempered back down to around a 10 win team.

But that's the thing with these "fans". If their team doesn't win and in most cases, play nearly flawless football, they're so quick to bail it's not even funny. I just sit and laugh to myself most of the time. They're a lousy excuse for a fanbase and I've seen it my entire life.

You should let them know that you made a very angry post on the internet, detailing your unhappiness with their behavioral dichotomy.

The Patriot
08-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Riddle me this Batman: what the hell is Tom Brady doing playing into the fourth quarter of a preseason game against the Rams?
Throwing touchdowns of course.

Oh, and by the by... you wouldn't be the same "Patriot" as on that other site, would you?
Yes! :grin:

ricardisimo
08-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Throwing touchdowns of course.

Which he does with aplomb... unlike many, you won't find me questioning either his skills or his sexual preferences. However... it's the preseason. It's the Rams. It's the 4th quarter.

On the other hand, having lived in Cleveland for far too long earlier in my life, I will question Bill's skills and sexual preferences (http://www.mahalo.com/bill-belichick-sex-tape). He sucks, and had Brady been injured in this game I would hope he would be run out of town.

Yes! :grin:

Glad to see you stopping in! Stick around, will you?