PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning crying again

rbryan
08-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Poor Peyton....the ref lining up in the backfield doesn't allow him to rush up to the LOS and catch the defense off guard.

Did Gruden and Jaws petition enough for him last night to make the NFL change back to the way things were??

Hears a thought ....maybe line up and play staight up instead of relying so much on being a sneaky lil beotch. The same organization that pumps up crowd noise to gain an advantage?? I have no respect for Manning or the Colts. Good luck with a defense that gets lit up for 59.

SteelCityMom
08-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Nothing new here concerning Peyton...I'm sorry I missed the game and the whinefest that ensued.

He needs to get over it though...it's not like the refs surprised him with this at the beginning of the game. He knew it was going to be different going into the season.

Besides...judging by the score, it didn't seem to affect Rodgers any lol.

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Nothing new here concerning Peyton...I'm sorry I missed the game and the whinefest that ensued.

He needs to get over it though...it's not like the refs surprised him with this at the beginning of the game. He knew it was going to be different going into the season.

Besides...judging by the score, it didn't seem to affect Rodgers any lol.

and its not like the rule only applies to the colts. :noidea: