PDA

View Full Version : There's A New Sheriff In Town......

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 10:47 PM
he goes by hipcheese....http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-dealwithit.jpg....or suffer the consequences...http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-commissar.gif

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 10:55 PM
http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-sbahj.gif ....now there's two !!!! moms idea of justice....http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-sotw.gif

Wallace108
08-27-2010, 10:58 PM
Crap, and I was just getting ready to start a Bash the Democrats thread. :doh:

Congrats hipcheese.

And now SCM as well ... nice!!

MattsMe
08-27-2010, 11:05 PM
I blame Obama for this.

SteelCityMom
08-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Well...I wish it was on my other account, but I'll take it lol.

Thanks guys! I promise not to bite....hard. :chuckle:

MattsMe
08-27-2010, 11:09 PM
I really don't think someone who just joined this month should be allowed to moderate.

SteelCityMom
08-27-2010, 11:13 PM
I really don't think someone who just joined this month should be allowed to moderate.

:whip: :buttkick:

tony hipchest
08-27-2010, 11:14 PM
i was hoping nobody would notice. :nervous:

actually... i still havent spoken with pete yet, and made it known that ONLY if he welcomed it, (and only after i confered w/ the braintrust :chuckle: ) would i assist in helping him patrol for trolls and spam.

in the meantime just know that feed robot is watching you. :borg:

FWIW, id much rather be a regular poster as opposed to power trippin, but the potential trainwreck should be interesting. im used to more qualified mods but have definitely seen worse.

SteelCityMom
08-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Whoa...check out my member number. Wicked. :thumbsup:

I can get used to that. Just means I have to post A LOT and soon.

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 11:22 PM
so what happened to your account mom ? can't it just be fixed?

Shea
08-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Just wondering ....

If I call either of you ****heads would that just be an infraction or instant ban?

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 11:24 PM
i was hoping nobody would notice. :nervous:

actually... i still havent spoken with pete yet, and made it known that ONLY if he welcomed it, (and only after i confered w/ the braintrust :chuckle: ) would i assist in helping him patrol for trolls and spam.

in the meantime just know that feed robot is watching you. :borg:

FWIW, id much rather be a regular poster as opposed to power trippin, but the potential trainwreck should be interesting. im used to more qualified mods but have definitely seen worse.
yeah we seen what happens with those "qualified mods" ....:doh:

SteelersinCA
08-27-2010, 11:25 PM
WTF How the eff are you jackasses mods??? Does this mean we have to deal with equality and bullshit like that?

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 11:25 PM

this month ? hell she's the newest member !!! :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 11:27 PM
WTF How the eff are you jackasses mods??? Does this mean we have to deal with equality and bullshit like that?

bullshit !!! after being on the short end of the bias meter for 4 effin years , i demand special treatment !!! :mad:

SteelersinCA
08-27-2010, 11:29 PM
bullshit !!! after being on the short end of the bias meter for 4 effin years , i demand special treatment !!! :mad:

**** now we will only be limited to like 1 anti-obama thread and crap like that. Jesus this sucks.

SteelCityMom
08-27-2010, 11:33 PM
so what happened to your account mom ? can't it just be fixed?

Not that I can tell...at least not by me.

SteelCityMom
08-27-2010, 11:35 PM
You vill all comply!

Resistance is futile...and crap like that. :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 11:35 PM
Not that I can tell...at least not by me.

oh well....its less typing to login ....:thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
08-27-2010, 11:37 PM
You vill all comply!

Resistance is futile...and crap like that. :sofunny:

yes mistress...:bowdown:

Shea
08-27-2010, 11:39 PM
Ok, no response to my usage of ****head.

Cool. I'm lovin the new ****head mods! :tt03:

SteelersinCA
08-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Can you guys turn off profanity filters?

tony hipchest
08-27-2010, 11:46 PM
woah! so many inquiries....

:hypno::hypno:

chill people... and give me a few minutes to figure this shit out.

the iced kool-aid is on the back table.

SteelersinCA
08-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Is there tequila in there?

Oh and I want cookies!!

Oh wait you used the brain wash smiley, mmmmm koooollllll-aidddddddd

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Is there tequila in there?

Oh and I want cookies!!

Oh wait you used the brain wash smiley, mmmmm koooollllll-aidddddddd

There's always tequila SiCA...always. It will be a staple here as SF from now on.

Wallace108
08-28-2010, 12:08 AM
There's always tequila SiCA...always. It will be a staple here as SF from now on.

Is it just me, or is this place starting to seem awfully familiar. :noidea:

Shea
08-28-2010, 12:09 AM
You guys want me to start a thread in the wrong the section to see if you can figure out how to move it?? :chuckle:

Afterall, I'm always here to help.

Wallace108
08-28-2010, 12:09 AM
You guys want me to start a thread in the wrong the section to see if you can figure out how to move it?? :chuckle:

Why, are you Bored?

Shea
08-28-2010, 12:14 AM
Why, are you Bored?

LMAO!

No, just happy to see the new changes around here.

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 12:19 AM

Afterall, I'm always here to help.

LOL! If you really want to!

Shea
08-28-2010, 12:22 AM
LOL! If you really want to!

:sofunny:

Perfect attitude. You're gonna do great, Mom! :thumbsup:

As for that Tony guy - I'm not so sure ..... :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 12:22 AM
Actually...I just moved a couple threads that were misplaced in the Steelers section, so I've got the hang of that now.

tony hipchest
08-28-2010, 12:24 AM
is anyone else seeing a bunch of random smileys floating and bouncing all over the screen?

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 12:26 AM
is anyone else seeing a bunch of random smileys floating and bouncing all over the screen?

:wtf: Don't eat the brown acid Tony!

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 12:27 AM
no but i did see some in my toilet earlier ..they mighta just been turds but they looked a lot like smileys
:noidea:

Shea
08-28-2010, 12:32 AM
Last edited by tony hipchest; Today at 10:22 PM. Reason: threads in wrong section wil be deleted, not moved. lol

Smartass! :sofunny:

Beware folks, Tony is figuring this moderating crap out real quick! :nervous:

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 12:43 AM
Smartass! :sofunny:

Beware folks, Tony is figuring this moderating crap out real quick! :nervous:

Oh yeah...I bet he doesn't even know how to ban people yet. :sly:

Shea
08-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Oh yeah...I bet he doesn't even know how to ban people yet. :sly:

How about unbanning people?? Have you guys tried figuring that out yet?

Tops on the list would be Mach1!

Click around guys, see if you can figure it out.

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 12:47 AM
How about unbanning people?? Have you guys tried figuring that out yet?

Tops on the list would be Mach1!

Click around guys, see if you can figure it out.

Mach has already been unbanned. I haven't done anything of that nature yet...but I figured out how to do both lol.

Shea
08-28-2010, 12:49 AM
Mach has already been unbanned. I haven't done anything of that nature yet...but I figured out how to do both lol.

Would it be awkward if I told you I love you?

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 12:51 AM
damn...tony's already sending out pm's about donations ? tony , i'm not shipping tequila to new mexico, it would be cheaper to just send you a check and you buy it there...:doh:

Wallace108
08-28-2010, 12:54 AM

I think it would be hot.

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 12:58 AM

You're arousing the native Shea. :sofunny: They're going to...expect stuff.

And no, it's not awkward at all. You can love me all you want. :thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 01:01 AM
You're arousing the native Shea. :sofunny: They're going to...expect stuff.

And no, it's not awkward at all. You can love me all you want. :thumbsup:

me love you long time ....http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/images/smilies/Dancin____Dancin__.gif

SteelersinCA
08-28-2010, 01:03 AM

Only if there aren't pictures.:thumbsup:

Wallace108
08-28-2010, 01:05 AM
me love you long time ....http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/images/smilies/Dancin____Dancin__.gif

Is that one of those bouncing smileys that tony was dreaming about earlier?

Shea
08-28-2010, 01:10 AM
As much as I love SCM, the fact that Tony is all in blue has my toes curled. :naughty:

But if you want pictures, that will be up to him.

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 01:11 AM
Is that one of those bouncing smileys that tony was dreaming about earlier?
no, thats one of the ones that give scmom penis envy.

Wallace108
08-28-2010, 01:13 AM
no, thats one of the ones that give scmom penis envy.

Not sure she has penis envy anymore considering she's now wearing the pants around here.

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 01:15 AM
Not sure she has penis envy anymore considering she's now wearing the pants around here.

yeah, but she still can't do the meat spin ....:noidea:

Wallace108
08-28-2010, 01:20 AM

:toofunny:

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 01:24 AM

Yes...but it's not natural at all.

And MOP, I can't believe you reported Feed Robot like that. Geez man. :toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 01:26 AM
Yes...but it's not natural at all.

And MOP, I can't believe you reported Feed Robot like that. Geez man. :toofunny:
well he double posted...:noidea:

and mom...i'd let you take my meat for a spin....just so you could get the ..."feel of it" ....:chuckle:

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 01:27 AM
well he double posted...:noidea:

and mom...i'd let you take my meat for a spin....just so you could get the ..."feel of it" ....:chuckle:

:doh:

Don't even get me started! It's almost past my bedtime. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
08-28-2010, 01:28 AM
Is that one of those bouncing smileys that tony was dreaming about earlier?i did see that one but it was bouncing off the chin of your avatar. :hunch:

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 01:29 AM
hey tony, did you see post # 41 ?

Wallace108
08-28-2010, 01:33 AM
i did see that one but it was bouncing off the chin of your avatar. :hunch:

Hey, that's our future hall of fame receiver you're talking about :buttkick:
:chuckle:

tony hipchest
08-28-2010, 02:14 AM
hey tony, did you see post # 41 ?yeah, and it already got me in trouble with mom.

funny story, i was up at niagra falls in 2000, and a bottle of cuervo (.750) was $96 in canadian money which was about 1.5 :1 at the time so probably about US$65.

the same bottle when i got off the plane in EP (and a 15 minute drive to mexico) was about $5.

what a difference 2 boarders can make.

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 02:25 AM
yeah, and it already got me in trouble with mom.

funny story, i was up at niagra falls in 2000, and a bottle of cuervo (.750) was $96 in canadian money which was about 1.5 :1 at the time so probably about US$65.

the same bottle when i got off the plane in EP (and a 15 minute drive to mexico) was about $5.

Holy mother of...

That's some expensive cheap tequila!

I went up to Toronto with a friend around the same time, and I remember alcohol prices at the Hard Rock there being ridiculous (along with the price of everything else...except of course the high grade weed), but I didn't think it was THAT bad. Damn.

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 02:26 AM
yeah, and it already got me in trouble with mom.

Holy mother of...

That's some expensive cheap tequila!

I went up to Toronto with a friend around the same time, and I remember alcohol prices at the Hard Rock there being ridiculous (along with the price of everything else...except of course the high grade weed), but I didn't think it was THAT bad. Damn.

well she told me if i didn't send nude pics to her cell phone i was banned ....so i sent em ...:shake02:

she sent me back ......ROFLMAO

ricardisimo
08-28-2010, 03:24 AM

They're claiming that they're going to be "fair and balanced", SiCA... I think we know what that means. http://smiliesftw.com/x/hitlerdance.gif

ricardisimo
08-28-2010, 03:39 AM
damn...tony's already sending out pm's about donations ? tony , i'm not shipping tequila to new mexico, it would be cheaper to just send you a check and you buy it there...:doh:

New Mexico? What New Mexico? Check again, mon frere: Tony's relocated to New York, NY, the town so nice they named it twice. No more Mr. "Land of Enchantment". He's now an East Coast, latte-drinking, mosque-loving liberal.

Did SteelersFever.com pay to relocate you for this new job you have with them, Tony?

ricardisimo
08-28-2010, 03:47 AM
Well...I wish it was on my other account, but I'll take it lol.

Thanks guys! I promise not to bite....hard. :chuckle:

:whip: :buttkick:

Ummm... :nervous: Can we agree on some sort of "safety" word or phrase, like the one the wife and I use: "[gasp!] jeezus-h-christ!! [gurgle] You're choking me!"
http://smiliesftw.com/x/bondage.gif

pete74
08-28-2010, 04:27 AM
SSC and tony, do you have mod powers yet? obviously your blue but can you get into the mod section and move/delete posts? i belive he messed up when promoting you 2. SSM he needs to get your old account back. matthew is a really really nice guy but he dosnt know how to run the admin account well. he is still learning and that is why these mistakes happened. just pm him and it will be fixed. i already sent him a message as well so hopefully we get it straightened out soon. if you do not have powers on the board let him know so he can set that up as well.

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 09:58 AM
SSC and tony, do you have mod powers yet? obviously your blue but can you get into the mod section and move/delete posts? i belive he messed up when promoting you 2. SSM he needs to get your old account back. matthew is a really really nice guy but he dosnt know how to run the admin account well. he is still learning and that is why these mistakes happened. just pm him and it will be fixed. i already sent him a message as well so hopefully we get it straightened out soon. if you do not have powers on the board let him know so he can set that up as well.

Yeah, as far as I can tell we have all the mod powers. I even banned my first spammer today! I think I've got it mostly figured out.

I'm not too worried about my old account. If he can get it back he can get it back, if not then no biggie. I had sent him a message too when I noticed he had been on and offline a couple times last night and it still wasn't fixed. So I just created another account and asked him about it. About an hour later this one was a mod lol.

chacha
08-28-2010, 11:55 AM
whoa, I was only here for a little bit awhile ago when I got banned for my viewpoints by one of the old mods, I came back last week and Pete was a mod and now SCMom and Tony H? What a change!! Congrats on having the MOD POWERS!!!!!

MasterOfPuppets
08-29-2010, 01:53 AM
http://www.kybar.org/Portals/0/Justice%20for%20KYBar%20Logo.jpg

tony hipchest
08-29-2010, 01:57 AM
i like that!

but i think im going back to "run the wheels off willie"

as much as i hated my diff'rent strokes :jerkit: "sam drummond" avatar, i kinda miss that one too. im almost certain that annoyed the f--- out of a bunch of people. :chuckle:

i do like my current one but it is not quite as relevant and a bit dated.

MasterOfPuppets
08-29-2010, 02:05 AM
http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/sheriff.jpg

MasterOfPuppets
08-29-2010, 02:09 AM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1431/howtodrawasheriffskull.jpg (http://img265.imageshack.us/i/howtodrawasheriffskull.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

tony hipchest
08-29-2010, 02:23 AM
78NFvr-leIM&feature=fvsr

MasterOfPuppets
08-29-2010, 02:34 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhmHcR-2Sbg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhmHcR-2Sbg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

SteelCityMom
08-29-2010, 09:51 AM
http://www.kybar.org/Portals/0/Justice%20for%20KYBar%20Logo.jpg

Lady Justice looks to be a little chilly here. :chuckle: