PDA

View Full Version : I Like What You've Done To The Place

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-28-2010, 12:43 AM
So I've been hiding in the shadows the last couple of days seeing if this move was permanent or a temporary thing and it seems that with tony and SCMom as mods you guys are gonna be hanging around here again and I've decided to join ya.

This will probably get me banned from SU but I don't think its as good anyhow without the majority of the braintrust posters. Everbody seems so uptight. Plus I don't know if you guys noticed but there seems to be a bit of a double standard going on over there.... I dunno maybe its just me. :noidea: :chuckle:

Alright enogh of that stuff. I'm ready for some Steelers football......... and Buckeyes :couch:

SteelersinCA
08-28-2010, 12:52 AM
Wait a second, whoa whoa whoa, stop the press!!!! A member other than a braintrust member notices a double standard over there???? Damn dude, you are for sure getting banned hold on let me draft you in the fantasy ban league.

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 12:53 AM
No, it's probably not just you. :chuckle:

And good to have you back! I promise to not be too uptight.

SteelersinCA
08-28-2010, 12:54 AM
I already drafted him SCM, too late!!!!!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-28-2010, 12:56 AM
Wait a second, whoa whoa whoa, stop the press!!!! A member other than a braintrust member notices a double standard over there???? Damn dude, you are for sure getting banned hold on let me draft you in the fantasy ban league.

For as much complaining as some members do about Goodell's office, you would think they would notice when the exact same thing is going on over there. No?

SteelersinCA
08-28-2010, 12:59 AM
Or as much complaining they do about the sheeple that zealously follow Obama.....

It's a shame really, what can you do?

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 01:00 AM
welcome back ..... you do know you just sealed your fate over there....:chuckle:

tony hipchest
08-28-2010, 01:00 AM
well, i know them over there and am pretty certain you are safe and welcome at both places.

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 01:25 AM
well, i know them over there and am pretty certain you are safe and welcome at both places.

:sofunny: ...yeah....riiiiiiiight !!! :toofunny:

tony hipchest
08-28-2010, 01:35 AM
oh and buckeyes fans are more than welcome too! :flap:

(just dont talk shit about NMSU sheep****ing aggies because thats the texas aggies)

pete74
08-28-2010, 05:29 AM
i dont see why everyone wouldnt be welcomed at both boards and every other board out there. were all here for one reason and it dosnt really matter were you post. this sure as hell isnt the only board i post on. im sure it will be fine and im glad to see you back here

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 07:20 PM
i dont see why everyone wouldnt be welcomed at both boards and every other board out there. were all here for one reason and it dosnt really matter were you post. this sure as hell isnt the only board i post on. im sure it will be fine and im glad to see you back here

they'll shit can him for this if they see it....

Plus I don't know if you guys noticed but there seems to be a bit of a double standard going on over there..

thats what we've all been banned for. we questioned how even handed the board was moderated. some people got warning after warning, while other people got no warnings, just bans. so we questioned it.....:noidea:

they bitched about having more than 1 thread on the same subject but yet one of their mods did it often with nothing said to him.
you could start 10 different anti obama threads a day, that was fine....but if you started an anti arians thread they freaked out.