PDA

View Full Version : U.S. selling seaports to arabs?????????

tony hipchest
02-21-2006, 07:07 PM
president bush wants to give a united arab emerates company controll of SIX american seaports. :dang: he dont want to send a bad message to our arab allies by not allowing this deal to go through. doesnt want to make it look like we are discrimanitory. there is even a huge republican backlash about this deal that is scheduled to go through in 9 days. amazing! the president has vowed to veto any legislation to stop this transaction from going through.

thats all i have to say about that....

Suitanim
02-21-2006, 07:15 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5602

clevestinks
02-22-2006, 06:33 AM
I don`t like this idea, at all!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Bush is an idiot and is friends with the arabs........what do you expect from our fearless leader..........cant wait until somehtin happens and see him try to cover it up.... his approval rating will be dropping im sure.......

beSteelmyheart
02-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Un friggin believable.
I can't stand the guy as it is, & not because of any political party, it's because he sounds like a broken record everytime he gives a speech.
If he ends up becoming responsible for even more useless deaths in the name of our country, especially on our own soil, the man should be impeached, plain & simple.
I support our military & I love my country, but this man is making me sick.

mdhus
02-24-2006, 12:19 PM
GW is a moron....i said that the whenever he pulled his "iraq has WMD" campaign and have continued ever since.

This is his stupidest action of his presidency so far......

tony hipchest
03-09-2006, 06:36 PM
looks like this deal has collapsed "amid mounting pressure"

"port deal sunk" is the headline.

good.

no link. watching cnn.

maybe the whole idea of contracting out to the united arab emerates was a farce (knowing it would never fly) so then it could be given to halliburton and look like a great idea instead of something fishy going on.

pardon the conspiracy theory talk. i dont even know if cheneys co. does this type of work.