PDA

View Full Version : Forgive and forget?

Suitanim
02-21-2006, 09:30 PM
I posted a dissenting view to the hysteria the Squaks were presenting on their site a couple weeks ago, and didn't think much about it after that. It was pretty tame, basically just stating that the whole KNOWLEDGABLE football community was pretty much saying the officiating in the SB was okay if not better. I checked back today and I am...

system message

You have been banned from this Community

Ambridge
02-22-2006, 04:11 AM
You have a vast reputation and you're becoming quite the scourge of the NFL Message Boards. :grin:

clevestinks
02-22-2006, 07:26 AM
I posted a dissenting view to the hysteria the Squaks were presenting on their site a couple weeks ago, and didn't think much about it after that. It was pretty tame, basically just stating that the whole KNOWLEDGABLE football community was pretty much saying the officiating in the SB was okay if not better. I checked back today and I am...

system message

Damn, if that is cause for being banned, we would have a few less members here! LOL

Suitanim
02-22-2006, 08:59 AM
You have a vast reputation and you're becoming quite the scourge of the NFL Message Boards. :grin:

The rats bannings never last...

TexaSteeler
02-22-2006, 10:07 AM
NFC West fans are much different than AFC North fans.

You gotta link to your thread? I'd like to see the responses.

Suitanim
02-22-2006, 10:22 AM
NFC West fans are much different than AFC North fans.

You gotta link to your thread? I'd like to see the responses.

I can't access the forum at all...I mean, both my work and home IP addresses are blocked.

drizze99
02-22-2006, 10:26 AM
What forum?
SN?

I'll find it...

Suitanim
02-22-2006, 04:20 PM
I deleted the bookmark at work, but may not have at home. It was one of the forums that was posted up by a member here telling us to go crash...

drizze99
02-22-2006, 04:33 PM
http://mb14.scout.com/fseahawksinsiderfrm1 ???

What was your screen name?

Suitanim
02-22-2006, 04:36 PM
http://mb14.scout.com/fseahawksinsiderfrm1 ???

What was your screen name?

Ding ding ding!

That's the one. I'm suitanim...I wouldn't be at all surprised if they deleted my posts...that's what the pussies at the rathole do...

steelers07
02-22-2006, 06:37 PM
I deleted the bookmark at work, but may not have at home. It was one of the forums that was posted up by a member here telling us to go crash...

Dang, I got banned from the bengals site too! did they try to say you were trolling? I will help you out! DAMN SEA**** fans!

CantStop85
02-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Dang, I got banned from the bengals site too!
REALLY? Who woulda thunken? :blurp:

steelers07
02-22-2006, 09:53 PM
REALLY? Who woulda thunken? :blurp:

Please find something constructive to do with your time! Bungals fans please remember we have a handful of rings and trophies?!? we are working for 6th one now! So in those pea sized things located underneath your skull AKA YOUR BRAIN figure out a way to stop our exquisite way of running the ball and more importantly our blitzes!!! :cya:

drizze99
02-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Ding ding ding!

That's the one. I'm suitanim...I wouldn't be at all surprised if they deleted my posts...that's what the pussies at the rathole do...

Thread: Will this come back to bite us next year?

Post: Since this guy is gone I removed the commets that were only going to cause problems

Edited by: PithyRadish at: 2/18/06 6:34:01 pm

They deleted your post and even the replies that quoted you, LMAO!!

Suitanim
02-23-2006, 09:06 AM
Thread: Will this come back to bite us next year?

Post: Since this guy is gone I removed the commets that were only going to cause problems

Edited by: PithyRadish at: 2/18/06 6:34:01 pm

They deleted your post and even the replies that quoted you, LMAO!!

I got banned for THAT thread? Holy Hell, that was mild!

The Squaks were wondering if calling out and trying to embarrass the officials was going to hurt them in the long run, and I pointed out that when Cowher correctly pointed out that there were 11 men on the field when we were flagged for 12, back in what? 1995? That we suffered on the losing end of bad calls for 10 years. The biggest difference between Cowher complaining and Holmgren crying was that Cowher was correct...So, yes, Seattle will probably suffer for pissing and moaning like babies, but no need to ban me for pointing out the obvious.

Those latte sippers are a sensitive bunch!

TexaSteeler
02-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Quote:suitanim said:

"Blaming the refs is cute and pathetic and desperate, but in the end, the team JUST DIDN'T MEASURE UP."

They forgot to edit you when others quoted you. I found this, nice work my friend. lol

Suitanim
02-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Quote:suitanim said:

"Blaming the refs is cute and pathetic and desperate, but in the end, the team JUST DIDN'T MEASURE UP."

They forgot to edit you when others quoted you. I found this, nice work my friend. lol

If SF handed out bannings for things like this, I'd have been banned almost 2,000X over by now...

SteelerzGirl
02-23-2006, 04:02 PM
Funny how they banned Suit, but yet they came here and spewed their venom after the Super Bowl, i.e., PDX Hawk fan, Portland Hawk Fan, and Seahawks Maniac (oh wait... they were banned from here, lol). And what was that girl's username who came here starting trouble? Alexandra something or other? She was 19 years old or something. Whatever happened to her?

On the other hand, there are Seahawks fans who came here in peace. Zorn and Hawk Believer are two I can name right off the top of my head who actually prefer to have intelligent discussions.

Suit, the folks who banned you just can't handle the truth or your high level of intelligence...(lol). Screw 'em! :wink:

The fact remains that the Pittsburgh Steelers won Super Bowl XL. Woohoo! :bouncy: The rest of it is just garbage.

SteelCityMan786
02-24-2006, 03:39 PM
If SF handed out bannings for things like this, I'd have been banned almost 2,000X over by now...

Exactly. Our Site at least cuts us all some slack