PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else want to see this O-line setup tried out?

Fire Arians
08-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Hills at LT and Starks at RT?

It seems like Hills has been impressive but only can play LT? It shouldn't be much of a problem to move Starks over to RT since he knows that position. If Hills can play like he did last week, consistently, he might even be good enough to beat out starks outright. I thought he did a good job handling kiwanuka, while starks was struggling against him big time.

thoughts? I'm sure Flozell can familiarize himself more with the RT spot and play better than he has in the last 2 games, but this option seems more like a long term solution. And I like the thought of Hills finally living up to his potenial. That and starks probably has to be a much better RT than flozell at this point in their careers.

SteelermanBirth2Death
08-28-2010, 05:26 PM
I think Tony Stark (Ironman) would be a better LT then Slozell. Whats up with Jonathan Scott, is he still in the hunt?

The Lakelander
08-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Hey wait ...

Give Flozell some time ...

He's played Right Tackle now a whopping 4 weeks of his NFL career.

4 weeks!

Give this guy some time!

When he locks up on his assignment ... IT's OVER!

When he doesn't, his assignment is going around him one way ... or around him the other way ... not over top of him!

That means the QB (either Big Ben or Dixon) gets to make a read and buy his time using his legs outside the pocket ... both Big Ben and Dixon can do that very well!

Stop being overly critical of Flozell ... he may even make it to the Pro Bowl this year!

:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
08-28-2010, 08:33 PM
it hink its too soon for talks of shitcanning flozell, as well. he may not be great but hes and upgrade over anything we had behind colon.