PDA

View Full Version : is the game online ?

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 07:22 PM
my cable company carries a johnstown station , WTAJ, which usually shows the steeler games. now they have the F'N cowboy game. on 3 channels to boot ! does anyone have a link to it online ?

whatdoiknow
08-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Game is on national TV on Fox, and it is the only game on Sunday. You should be able to get it.

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Yeah, games tomorrow night. If for some reason you don't get it where you are, then I'll hook you up with a link.

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Game is on national TV on Fox, and it is the only game on Sunday. You should be able to get it.

nope...cops is on fox, dallas is on cbs ( 3 channels) , and we got the ratbirds on the station out of DC

whatdoiknow
08-28-2010, 07:40 PM
nope...cops is on fox, dallas is on cbs ( 3 channels) , and we got the ratbirds on the station out of DC

Puppet,,,,the game is tomorrow night, not tonight. It is the ONLY NFL game on, and it is nationally telivised. It's even on Live in ZIMBABWE for Gods sake :tt03::tt03::tt03:

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 07:43 PM
oh i thought it was today ....:doh:

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 07:44 PM
carry on ....:nervous:

whatdoiknow
08-28-2010, 07:46 PM
oh i thought it was today ....:doh:

( Master of Puppets ? )....Hmmm! Another " Metallica " fan who has partaked in one too many Cocaine parties :noidea:

Just kidding " Master "

MasterOfPuppets
08-28-2010, 07:49 PM
( Master of Puppets ? )....Hmmm! Another " Metallica " fan who has partaked in one too many Cocaine parties :noidea:

Just kidding " Master "

this is what screwed me up ...

Roethlisberger to start tonight, Dixon to see action

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger(notes) is set to start tonight against the Denver Broncos, but coach Mike Tomlin indicated that Dennis Dixon(notes) will see action with the first team offense.

"Dennis Dixon has done a great job," Tomlin said. "We thought he was deserving of some first-team snaps with our people."

Meanwhile, the regular season opener quarterback plans remain under wraps as Tomlin sees no benefit in letting Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith(notes) in on whether it's going to be Dixon or Byron Leftwich(notes) with Roethlisberger suspended for six to four games for violating the NFL personal conduct policy.

"It's probably beneficial for us to hold our cards, Tomlin said. "Coach Smith does an awesome job in Atlanta. I have a great deal of respect for him. But I'd imagine it's going to be increasingly difficult for him to play us if we don't provide that information for him."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20100828_roethlisberger_to_start_tonight_dixon_to_ see_action

SteelCityMom
08-28-2010, 08:49 PM
They're a bunch of yahoo's over there. :chuckle: