PDA

View Full Version : Stallworth out 8 weeks

SteelCityMom
08-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Ravens lose WR Stallworth for 8 weeks with broken foot

BALTIMORE -- Ravens wide receiver Donte' Stallworth broke his foot during Saturday night's preseason game against the New York Giants and probably will be sidelined for two months.

It is unclear when the injury occurred, but it likely happened during one of Stallworth's three punt returns. He saw limited time on offense and didn't catch a pass in the Ravens' 24-10 victory.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Stallworth will have a screw placed in his foot. Harbaugh said he hopes to have Stallworth back on the field around the time the team has its bye week Oct. 31.

Baltimore signed Stallworth as a free agent in February. He was suspended last season after pleading guilty to DUI manslaughter, a second-degree felony, in the death of a dock worker in Florida.

Stallworth was driving when he hit 59-year-old Mario Reyes in March 2009.

His last action before this season was in December 2008 with the Cleveland Browns.

http://www.nfl.com/preseason/story/09000d5d81a173fe/article/ravens-lose-wr-stallworth-for-8-weeks-with-broken-foot?module=HP_headlines

MasterOfPuppets
08-29-2010, 01:39 AM
damn...why couldn't it have been boldin....

whatdoiknow
08-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Damn Puppet that's mean. I mean I know Baltimore is our enemy, but hoping for Injuries ? Stallworth is kinda Important anyways cause Boldin is not a deep threat or speed guy, and Stallworth's Injury does effect their 3 WR passing game Still it sucks when a player....ANY PLAYER goes down.

MasterOfPuppets
08-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Damn Puppet that's mean. I mean I know Baltimore is our enemy, but hoping for Injuries ? Stallworth is kinda Important anyways cause Boldin is not a deep threat or speed guy, and Stallworth's Injury does effect their 3 WR passing game Still it sucks when a player....ANY PLAYER goes down.

i wasn't hoping for an injury, the injury already happened . since it already happened, i just stated my preference that it happended to someone else. :wink02: