PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Fans Please LOOK AT THIS!!!

steelers07
02-22-2006, 08:21 PM
In Cincinnati there is a Steelers Bar called Martinos my boyfriend and I are dedicated visitors this is one idiotic request of a bungals fan!

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:55 PM
To:
Subject: Fwd: WHODEY, NOT WE-DEY
> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 05:40:34 -0800 (PST)
> From: tjbengals1 <tjbengals1@yahoo.com>
> Subject: WHODEY, NOT WE-DEY
> To: blackandgoldnews@martinosonvine.com
>
> listen up! pack up your restaraunt and move to Stoolerville if you love the Black and Gold so much! Do you really think you are going to get Cincy business by having your business in Cincy??? Do us all a favor and get lost! I hope your business go down the drain.
>
> WHODEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Mail
> Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Please feel free to email him as much as you would like as he is obviously confused!

83-Steelers-43
02-22-2006, 08:25 PM
We have five rings.

The Bengals have zero.

That's all I need to know.

Stillers#1
02-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Ummmmm........ WE DEY!!!!!!!

StillerPaul
02-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Ummmmm........ WE DEY!!!!!!!

LOL! Ya just gotta love it when our fans infiltrate ALL our rival cities and wave their terrible towels proudly. Me thinks bunglenation and many other fanbases are jealous of the pure scope and magnitude of SteelerNation. We are, by far, the most popular team in the NFL IMO.

BB2W
02-22-2006, 11:42 PM
I am from Dayton, and I find it funny when Bengals fans speak. :laughing:

How are you gonna have a chant that says "Who dey think gonna beat them Bengals?"... and get mad when the team that constantly beats you comes up with "WE-DEY". They set themselves up for that one...

It's still up for debate who came up with that chant first between the Saints, LSU, and the Bungs.

CantStop85
02-23-2006, 06:33 PM
In Cincinnati there is a Steelers Bar called Martinos my boyfriend and I are dedicated visitors this is one idiotic request of a bungals fan!

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:55 PM
To:
Subject: Fwd: WHODEY, NOT WE-DEY
> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 05:40:34 -0800 (PST)
> From: tjbengals1 <tjbengals1@yahoo.com>
> Subject: WHODEY, NOT WE-DEY
> To: blackandgoldnews@martinosonvine.com
>
> listen up! pack up your restaraunt and move to Stoolerville if you love the Black and Gold so much! Do you really think you are going to get Cincy business by having your business in Cincy??? Do us all a favor and get lost! I hope your business go down the drain.
>
> WHODEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Mail
> Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Please feel free to email him as much as you would like as he is obviously confused!
Every fan-base has its' thorns.

melroseplace
02-23-2006, 07:54 PM
very classy.

steelers07
02-23-2006, 08:49 PM

Yeah you absolutely right about that. To be quite honest with you i thought you were going to agree with this imbasol! But I am impressed!! :bouncy:

CantStop85
02-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah you absolutely right about that. To be quite honest with you i thought you were going to agree with this imbasol! But I am impressed!! :bouncy:
Eh...would I go to that bar? No. Do they have a right to have a steelers bar in Cincinnati? Sure. If you don't like it, you don't have to go there. Personally, I'm not sure I would set up steelers bar in Cincinnati as it doesn't seem like a wise financial decision, but hey if it works, more power to them.

steelers07
02-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Eh...would I go to that bar? No. Do they have a right to have a steelers bar in Cincinnati? Sure. If you don't like it, you don't have to go there. Personally, I'm not sure I would set up steelers bar in Cincinnati as it doesn't seem like a wise financial decision, but hey if it works, more power to them.

True.....thats what we emailed him back! The reason behind the bar being here is the family who owns it is from Pittsburgh and the bar does great business because of UC!! Yeah we try to tell this moron that but he doesn't comprehead english very well! He purposly emailed him thinking that his one email was going to make them pack up a bar and move!! i laugh at him!! :yeehaw:

mdhus
02-24-2006, 12:16 PM
You should ignore this joker...he doesnt have anything to do with his life. As long as the bar serves food and drinks, it is doing its purpose.

siko

SteelCityMan786
02-24-2006, 02:53 PM

What Fan Base doesn't have it's thorns. ZERO! Every fan base got an area where they're unwanted. Rep Points to you

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-24-2006, 03:30 PM
yes......I believe WE DEY

Suitanim
02-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Hey, judging by the way things are around here in Browns Country (and I think in general Browns fans are better fans, more knowledgable and loyal than Bengals fans), I'd go as far to say opening a Steelers bar in Cincy is a stronger business plan than opening a Bengals bar.

Why?

First off, every sports bar in Cincy will play the Bengals games, so your new Bengals bar would be just more of the same. Also, the Bengals fans will watch a lot of games at home because the games are locally televised. A bar that shows all the out-of-market Steelers games casts a WIDE net (basically all Steelers fans in Cincy without a dish and Sunday Ticket). Finally, when the Bengals 15 minutes is up this year or next, you'll be stuck with a half full sports bar every Sunday, while we all know Steelers fans will show in droves whether the team goes 16-0 or 6-10.

BB2W
02-24-2006, 03:53 PM
There are alot of Steelers bars in southern Ohio, and you better get there early if you want a seat.

Motley Nate
02-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Hey, judging by the way things are around here in Browns Country (and I think in general Browns fans are better fans, more knowledgable and loyal than Bengals fans), I'd go as far to say opening a Steelers bar in Cincy is a stronger business plan than opening a Bengals bar.

Why?

First off, every sports bar in Cincy will play the Bengals games, so your new Bengals bar would be just more of the same. Also, the Bengals fans will watch a lot of games at home because the games are locally televised. A bar that shows all the out-of-market Steelers games casts a WIDE net (basically all Steelers fans in Cincy without a dish and Sunday Ticket). Finally, when the Bengals 15 minutes is up this year or next, you'll be stuck with a half full sports bar every Sunday, while we all know Steelers fans will show in droves whether the team goes 16-0 or 6-10.
Got to counterpoint with you on that one Suit. If it was the Browns prior to 95, then I'd agree with you. A good part of their fanbase has still stayed away after 1999. They're still bitter and riddled with angst. The Winking Lizard nearby used to be decked out in Browns memorabilia. That's given way to Steelers flags, pictures, etc. They still get a decent showing at games, however it's more of an AA meeting than a true "fanbase".

Given a comparison, I believe a rival team bar would fare quite well in Cleveland. It's no coincidence that Cleveland ranks as the nation's largest purchaser of anti-depressants.

Suitanim
02-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Well, they do have all that "Lake Effect" overcast and rain and snow.

Reason I give Browns fans the props is I lived in Orlando for most of the 90's and into late 2001. It was a melting pot of the eastern seaboard and midwest, and there were Browns and Steelers fans o'plenty, but nary a Bengals fan, and certainly no Bengals bars.

Stlrs4Life
02-28-2006, 03:37 PM
Cool, keep it up!

SteelCityMan786
02-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Hey Cincy How Full Is That Trophy Case Of Yours. All I see in it are Conference Titles. In Ours I see 6 Lamar Hunt Trophies and 5 Vince Lombardi Trophies.

Motley Nate
02-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Well, they do have all that "Lake Effect" overcast and rain and snow.

Reason I give Browns fans the props is I lived in Orlando for most of the 90's and into late 2001. It was a melting pot of the eastern seaboard and midwest, and there were Browns and Steelers fans o'plenty, but nary a Bengals fan, and certainly no Bengals bars.
I don't want to see Bengals bars in Orlando or anywhere but Cincy for that matter.

Why?

Make 'em all come home to PBS, the striped Mecca of Bengal football.

HburgXL06
03-03-2006, 01:05 PM
I am from Dayton, and I find it funny when Bengals fans speak. :laughing:

How are you gonna have a chant that says "Who dey think gonna beat them Bengals?"... and get mad when the team that constantly beats you comes up with "WE-DEY". They set themselves up for that one...

It's still up for debate who came up with that chant first between the Saints, LSU, and the Bungs.

They set themselves up grammatically when they make for themselves a slogan/cheer/chant that begins in reference to the opposing team. Also they ask a question instead of making a statement which of course is going to be answered by whoever beats them.

We as Steelers fans make statements. Because we don't have to ask questions because we are confident in our team. "Here WE go!" and "1 for the thumb" are centered and based on our team and leave no chance to be twisted by other teams. The bengals opened themselves up for that question to be answered and ultimately we gave them that answer, WE DEY! We Dey that came to their town and tore them down! They asked the question, we just answered it for them. They should stop complaining about it now. Peace.

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
03-04-2006, 11:52 AM
They set themselves up grammatically when they make for themselves a slogan/cheer/chant that begins in reference to the opposing team. Also they ask a question instead of making a statement which of course is going to be answered by whoever beats them.

We as Steelers fans make statements. Because we don't have to ask questions because we are confident in our team. "Here WE go!" and "1 for the thumb" are centered and based on our team and leave no chance to be twisted by other teams. The bengals opened themselves up for that question to be answered and ultimately we gave them that answer, WE DEY! We Dey that came to their town and tore them down! They asked the question, we just answered it for them. They should stop complaining about it now. Peace.

BuFu

That's for sure, so true.