PDA

View Full Version : The Chief Movie

SteelCityMom
09-02-2010, 09:58 PM
"Step inside the cluttered office of Art Rooney and meet "The Chief." Tom Atkins recreates the persona of one of America's, and sports, most beloved characters. Experience Rooney's personal tales of faith, family and football in this intimate stage play performance."

I can't wait to get this!

http://www.thechiefmovie.com/

MattsMe
09-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Wow. I can't wait for November 9th.

SteelCityMom
09-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Brings a little tear to my eye just watching the preview for it.

stb_steeler
09-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Man i love this shit, this will be in my collection for sure.

BengalDestroyer
09-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks for that link, I'm excited too!

SteelMember
09-08-2010, 01:46 PM
What a great stocking stuffer... I'll have to start my list early. :wink02: :chuckle:

proudpittsburgher
09-10-2010, 02:03 PM
made the trip to pittsburgh a couple of years ago just to see the play. May not be the best work ever to see the stage, but for a Steelers fan, it was incredible.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-13-2010, 05:41 PM
yea it looks good

SteelCityMom
01-27-2011, 12:56 AM
JANUARY 27 - CELEBRATE THE OFFICIAL ART ROONEY DAY by watching THE CHIEF DVD :) More WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL! The Chief Movie will be in Dallas at Malarkey's Tavern - THE place to be if you are a Steelers Fan in Dallas. Stop by the screening of THE CHIEF Saturday afternoon. Press here for more "THE CHIEF" SUPER BOWL PARTIES/SCREENINGS!

(from the link provided above)

I did in fact finally get around to buying this movie and watched it tonight. It's probably one of the best things I've seen in years. I only wish I could have watched it with my Dad.

If you haven't seen it yet, it is a definite must for any Steelers fan.

MattsMe
01-27-2011, 01:01 AM
(from the link provided above)

I did in fact finally get around to buying this movie and watched it tonight. It's probably one of the best things I've seen in years. I only wish I could have watched it with my Dad.

If you haven't seen it yet, it is a definite must for any Steelers fan.

:iagree:

I bought it for my dad, and watched it with him. It really was a special thing.

I just wish I'd bought a copy for myself. :chuckle:

therocksteeler
01-29-2011, 11:03 AM
Wow one of my heros if ya can't tell by my sig. Thank you for posting and info....its a must on my "to buy" list.

:applaudit: