PDA

View Full Version : just in it will be 4 games

joeyssteelcurtain
09-03-2010, 11:16 AM
espn just said it will be 4 games

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 11:21 AM
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH. Please see all of my posts telling you guys it wouldnt go below 4. You guys are a glutant for punishment. I swear i dont know why you do that to yourselves.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/03/roger-goodell-reduces-ben-roethlisbergers-suspension-to-four-games/

joeyssteelcurtain
09-03-2010, 11:24 AM
I was just hopeing it would be 2 or 3 man can wish can he

scsteeler
09-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Nah they would give him at least 4 games. Just glad it is not 6.

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 11:30 AM
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH. Please see all of my posts telling you guys it wouldnt go below 4. You guys are a glutant for punishment. I swear i dont know why you do that to yourselves.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/03/roger-goodell-reduces-ben-roethlisbergers-suspension-to-four-games/

Like I said in another thread.. it wouldn't hurt to try to slice it down to 3. We all knew it was going to be 4 once the Commissioner gave Ben the opportunity to stay out of trouble. Nothing new here.

Fire Arians
09-03-2010, 11:31 AM
I was just hopeing it would be 2 or 3 man can wish can he

i know, it's not like 4 or 6 really matter when you look at the schedule. week 5 is a bye week and week 6 is vs the browns, and we could win that game with flozell adams playing qb

LVSteelersfan
09-03-2010, 11:31 AM
I doubt there are many on here that had any reason to believe it would be less than 4 games. It wouldn't have surprised me if Goodell kept it to 6 games because he is the master of douchebaggery. How many "arrested" and "convicted" NFL players got away with no suspension this year. Once again, Ben was not arrested or convicted of anything. His original suspension of 6 games is absolutely ridiculous in light of how other players were treated. People can go into airports with guns, have multiple violations, get in fights in bars, and nothing happens to them. Double standards all over the place. Suspending someone for "alleged" violations that led to no arrest and no conviction is actually pretty ludicrous. I will laugh my butt off when Ben comes back from suspension and absolutely torches this league with his new found resolve.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-03-2010, 11:35 AM
I doubt there are many on here that had any reason to believe it would be less than 4 games. It wouldn't have surprised me if Goodell kept it to 6 games because he is the master of douchebaggery. How many "arrested" and "convicted" NFL players got away with no suspension this year. Once again, Ben was not arrested or convicted of anything. His original suspension of 6 games is absolutely ridiculous in light of how other players were treated. People can go into airports with guns, have multiple violations, get in fights in bars, and nothing happens to them. Double standards all over the place. Suspending someone for "alleged" violations that led to no arrest and no conviction is actually pretty ludicrous. I will laugh my butt off when Ben comes back from suspension and absolutely torches this league with his new found resolve.

100% right

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Like I said in another thread.. it wouldn't hurt to try to slice it down to 3. We all knew it was going to be 4 once the Commissioner gave Ben the opportunity to stay out of trouble. Nothing new here.

You all knew? You mean I knew. NONE of you were agreeing with me in the thread, shall I post it to remind you? :tt04:

Vis
09-03-2010, 11:45 AM
i know, it's not like 4 or 6 really matter when you look at the schedule. week 5 is a bye week and week 6 is vs the browns, and we could win that game with flozell adams playing qb

It was 6 games, not 6 weeks.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 11:47 AM

Ben hasnt TORCHED the league in 6 seasons. Hes going to start now? Then that would mean he was teasing us for 6 years

joeyssteelcurtain
09-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Ben hasnt TORCHED the league in 6 seasons. Hes going to start now? Then that would mean he was teasing us for 6 years

What are you talking about he broke the steelers passing record last year and all the guy does is win what more do you want

LVSteelersfan
09-03-2010, 12:00 PM
If you can't see all the great comebacks Ben has had in his career, the high QB rating and the intangibles he brings to the game that no other QB brings, I feel sorry for you. He is the first Steeler QB in the history of the team to get the amount of passing yards in one season he got last season. Do you honestly believe what you are saying, or do you just spout this drivel to get a rise out of people? There is no other QB that is anything like Ben. He is very unique.Sure he makes mistakes, but he keeps plays alive and wins last second or last drive games. Even the great Tom Brady and Peyton Manning make stupid decisions and get INTs or TOs at the worst possible time in games. And neither one of them would last more than a couple weeks behind that swiss cheese line that Steelers keep putting out there. If you want to hate Ben, go ahead, but there are those of us out here who have followed the Steelers since the 70s and Ben is the real deal.

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 12:01 PM
If you can't see all the great comebacks Ben has had in his career, the high QB rating and the intangibles he brings to the game that no other QB brings, I feel sorry for you. He is the first Steeler QB in the history of the team to get the amount of passing yards in one season he got last season. Do you honestly believe what you are saying, or do you just spout this drivel to get a rise out of people? There is no other QB that is anything like Ben. He is very unique.Sure he makes mistakes, but he keeps plays alive and wins last second or last drive games. Even the great Tom Brady and Peyton Manning make stupid decisions and get INTs or TOs at the worst possible time in games. And neither one of them would last more than a couple weeks behind that swiss cheese line that Steelers keep putting out there. If you want to hate Ben, go ahead, but there are those of us out here who have followed the Steelers since the 70s and Ben is the real deal.

It's no use to go back and forth with this dude.

HAWK
09-03-2010, 12:07 PM

Well said.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 12:30 PM
What are you talking about he broke the steelers passing record last year and all the guy does is win what more do you want

Steelers passing record? The ONLY good Qb the Steelers have had other than Ben is Bradshaw. Whom happened to play in a running system. You know the kind of system Ben played in his 1st 2 seasons? Check Bens stats under a running system sir. How come he hasnt come close to any NFL records? Matt Schaub passed for more yards than him, thats like Bam Morris rushing for more than Franco. Shouldnt happen.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 12:38 PM

Comebacks are only noteworthy if you have a bad team or defense. Did Bradshaw hal a lot of comebacks? No he didnt because he rewarded his great defense with execution. Hell, even Brad Johnson or Trent Dilfer didnt have a lot of comebacks. When you have a great D and have to comeback, that only means you didnt do your job in qtr 1-3. Ben has had a 100 qb rating in two of 6 seasons that is hardly elite. When you have to mention "intangibles" that means your guy is good and not elite. Funny they never mention intangibles when they discuss Marino, Montana, Young, Manning, Brady, Favre etc. No sir, they mention thier actual STATS. But when you only have mediocre stats you have to fall back on Intangibles, 2 Sb wins (team accolade) and elusiveness. Not saying Ben doesnt have the aformentioned attributes but to be great you need consistent stats. Of course Brady and Mannig make stupid decisions but not as often as Ben. Nor do they have to "come back" often. By the 4th qtr they consistently have their team comfortably in the lead. Manning and Brady would be fine behind our line. They make quick reads. Our line would love to block for them. Uh I have been a Steeler fan since the 70's as well, you know like when Ray Mansfield was our center.

CargoJon
09-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Beating a dead horse I know, but wtf-ever. A guy not even charged with anything is sitting out 4 games and VY is playing week 1 after punching out somebody in a tittie bar. Whatever.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Did Vince punch the guy? Did he get charged?

CargoJon
09-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Did Vince punch the guy? Did he get charged?

Yes, he received a citation for assault.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Vince-Young-Fight-Caught-on-Tape.html

Fire Haley
09-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Good

Now it's time to move on - I don't give a flying **** what anybody thinks.

The End

It's all done and over now, on to the games.

Next person to start a Ben thread should be banned.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 01:12 PM
So the equivalent of a traffic ticket and he should be suspended? WOW

joeyssteelcurtain
09-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Ben is the best Qb for are team tell me who would you rather have .

bobby jr
09-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Looks like the Ravens will have an easy time of it in game 4 as the Steelers will not have Big Ben for that game. Not sure that it would matter, as this year the Ravens are stacking up as a powerhouse.
Some are picking the Baltimore Ravens to win the Super Bowl.

As for Big Ben, you do the crime, you do the time. Ravens have been punished in the past with suspensions and I had no problem with it.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Were you aware that if you push someone it is assault. If you spit on someone, its assault. If you tell someone "I'm going to kick your *ss" that also is assault (verbal).

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Ben is the best Qb for are team tell me who would you rather have .

Manning, Brees, Brady, Favre, Warner, Rivers or Rodgers

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Looks like the Ravens will have an easy time of it in game 4 as the Steelers will not have Big Ben for that game. Not sure that it would matter, as this year the Ravens are stacking up as a powerhouse.

As for Big Ben, you do the crime, you do the time. Ravens have been punished in the past with suspensions and I had no problem with it.

We beat the Ravens twice this year.

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 01:19 PM

Dude, Warners retired, WTF? lmao

LVSteelersfan
09-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Here here. Beating a dead horse is useless. Football is only a week away. GO STEELERS !!!!! And let's hope Dixon can carry the team for the first four games. It will be up to the defense to keep us in games. I just hope Dixon learned a few things from that horrendous game in Denver and just learns to throw the ball away instead of forcing it into coverage. I think Dixon is capable if he is asked to manage the games. If he tries to get too flashy, it may be a long 4 games. He can't afford to get hit and knocked out with only Batch to back him up.

Good

Now it's time to move on - I don't give a flying **** what anybody thinks.

The End

It's all done and over now, on to the games.

Next person to start a Ben thread should be banned.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Dude, Warners retired, WTF? lmao

So was Favre. Never say never.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 01:26 PM
I still think Batch will be named our starter.

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 01:35 PM
I still think Batch will be named our starter.

I am CERTAINLY more comfortable with Batch than any other right now. I personally felt bad that the situation hasn't allowed Charlie to compete in the mix for the starting job and stated before that letting Batch go would be a mistake. Now that the opportunity now gives Batch a shot, I still think Dixon starts (for obvious reasons of competition that we've seen) but I'd rather see Batch start and include Dixon in spark-like packages.

Either way, I wouldn't mind seeing BOTH of them get playing time.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-03-2010, 01:43 PM

So your saying we have the number 7 qb in the NFL i think any team would take that.And bye the way Ben beat 3 out of or 7 QB's in the playoffs or the superbowl

steelerchad
09-03-2010, 01:44 PM

See what someone picking you to win the SB gets you. Let's see how the season plays out. I'd be willing to bet my own a** the Ravens won't win the SB. I know you like to think your team is an equal to the Steelers, but the Ravens are like are little brother who we beat up on a regular basis and every once in a while they get a lucky punch in. We own an almost .700 winning % against the Ravens, and that is domination in the NFL my friend. Keep being our little bitches, someone has to.

joeyssteelcurtain
09-03-2010, 01:48 PM

And 4 out of your 7 lost a superbowl. 2 has never made a superbowl and Ben is 2-0 in the superbowl

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 02:18 PM
I am CERTAINLY more comfortable with Batch than any other right now. I personally felt bad that the situation hasn't allowed Charlie to compete in the mix for the starting job and stated before that letting Batch go would be a mistake. Now that the opportunity now gives Batch a shot, I still think Dixon starts (for obvious reasons of competition that we've seen) but I'd rather see Batch start and include Dixon in spark-like packages.

Either way, I wouldn't mind seeing BOTH of them get playing time.

Way to straddle that fence bud

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 02:19 PM
So your saying we have the number 7 qb in the NFL i think any team would take that.And bye the way Ben beat 3 out of or 7 QB's in the playoffs or the superbowl

Ben did or the Steelers did? What position did Ben play on D?

steelerchad
09-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Comebacks are only noteworthy if you have a bad team or defense. Did Bradshaw hal a lot of comebacks? No he didnt because he rewarded his great defense with execution. Hell, even Brad Johnson or Trent Dilfer didnt have a lot of comebacks. When you have a great D and have to comeback, that only means you didnt do your job in qtr 1-3. Ben has had a 100 qb rating in two of 6 seasons that is hardly elite. When you have to mention "intangibles" that means your guy is good and not elite. Funny they never mention intangibles when they discuss Marino, Montana, Young, Manning, Brady, Favre etc. No sir, they mention thier actual STATS. But when you only have mediocre stats you have to fall back on Intangibles, 2 Sb wins (team accolade) and elusiveness. Not saying Ben doesnt have the aformentioned attributes but to be great you need consistent stats. Of course Brady and Mannig make stupid decisions but not as often as Ben. Nor do they have to "come back" often. By the 4th qtr they consistently have their team comfortably in the lead. Manning and Brady would be fine behind our line. They make quick reads. Our line would love to block for them. Uh I have been a Steeler fan since the 70's as well, you know like when Ray Mansfield was our center.

OK dude, whatever. So you say, Ben's not elite because of the stats you've listed above. He's only had 2 seasons of a QB rating over 100? This is true, but maybe we should look at some other stats to compare them to.
Only Payton Manning has had more than 2 seasons in the last 6 of a QB rating over 100, and he's only had 3 seasons of 100+ QB rating in that time frame. Only 2 QB's have had 2 seasons and that's Brees and Ben, yes Ben. So according to your stats, Ben's tied for 2nd in that category. I would consider that elite, wouldn't you.
Let's look a little deeper at some QB's you consider elite.
Brady, only 1 season in the last 6 over 100.
Favre, only 1 season in the last 6 over 100. Or actually, 1 season his entire career for that matter. Is this elite?

We can even go wayback to some of the old timers you said.
Marino did it 1 time his entire career and Montana did it 3 times his entire career (14 seasons I might add). So, which of these guys aren't elite.

I'm pretty sure they're all in the HOF or will be some day. So what is ELITE exactly to you.

In addtion, I would add that Ben has had 2 addtional seasons at very close to 100 QB rating. 05-98.6 and 04- 98.1. In 6 seasons, he has been in the top 5 QB rating 4 times. Only P. Manning has more seasons during this time, 5 seasons. Drew Brees is tied with Ben at 4.
Nobody has 3 seasons and only Rivers has 2 seasons in the top 5. Even some of your favorites, Brady, Favre, and Warner only have 1 season apiece in the top 5 since 2004.

Throw in the 2 SB rings, an 8-2 playoff record, all the comeback wins. I'd say Ben is on pace for the HOF himself, What would you say? I'd be interested to know.

Oh, and one other note for you Bradshaw guys in case you were wondering. Terry never had a QB rating of 100 in his entire career.

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Way to straddle that fence bud

There's no fence to really straddle. This is bigtime right now that even our coaching staff at this point doesn't know what to think of it. We could very well see both QB's being molded to game plans due to uncertainties that surround us givin' the inexperience of our now #1.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 02:24 PM
And 4 out of your 7 lost a superbowl. 2 has never made a superbowl and Ben is 2-0 in the superbowl

Gradkowski (Raiders) beat Ben last year and so did Cutler,Palmer(2), Cassel and Brady Quinn. Still want to take that angle?

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 02:24 PM
OK dude, whatever. So you say, Ben's not elite because of the stats you've listed above. He's only had 2 seasons of a QB rating over 100? This is true, but maybe we should look at some other stats to compare them to.
Only Payton Manning has had more than 2 seasons in the last 6 of a QB rating over 100, and he's only had 3 seasons of 100+ QB rating in that time frame. Only 2 QB's have had 2 seasons and that's Brees and Ben, yes Ben. So according to your stats, Ben's tied for 2nd in that category. I would consider that elite, wouldn't you.
Favre, only 1 season in the last 6 over 100. Or actually, 1 season his entire career for that matter. Is this elite?

Marino did it 1 time his entire career and Montana did it 3 times his entire career (14 seasons I might add). So, which of these guys aren't elite. I'm pretty sure they're all in the HOF or will be some day. So what is ELITE exactly to you.

In addtion, I would add that Ben has had 2 addtional seasons at very close to 100 QB rating. 05-98.6 and 04- 98.1. In 6 seasons, he has been in the top 5 QB rating 4 times. Only P. Manning has more seasons during this time, 5 seasons. Drew Brees is tied with Ben at 4.
Nobody else even has 2 seasons, let alone 4 seasons in the top 5. Even some of your favorites, Brady, Favre, and Warner only have 1 season apiece in the top 5 since 2004.

Throw in the 2 SB rings, an 8-2 playoff record, all the comeback wins. I'd say Ben is on pace for the HOF himself, What would you say? I'd be interested to know.

I'll continue to tell everyone who tries to argue with this bonehead that DBTL has a one set mind. Every thread that he is in turns into shit being thrown over this "elite" debate. The dude stirs it up for his own amusement. Don't feed the troll.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 02:34 PM

Marino did it 1 time his entire career and Montana did it 3 times his entire career (14 seasons I might add). So, which of these guys aren't elite.

I'm pretty sure they're all in the HOF or will be some day. So what is ELITE exactly to you.

Nobody else even has 2 seasons, let alone 4 seasons in the top 5. Even some of your favorites, Brady, Favre, and Warner only have 1 season apiece in the top 5 since 2004.

Oh, and one other note for you Bradshaw guys in case you were wondering. Terry never had a QB rating of 100 in his entire career.

Manning has FOUR League MVPS sir. No I would not consider that elite. As I stated in the Bradshaw thread. Terry played vs better Qbs and better teams. I call Ben good. Not elite yet. Qb rating is NOT the standard for an elite qb. The only reason I mentioned it was because I was answering another post who brought it up. MANY NFL qbs have high qb ratings but the are mediocre qbs like Boomer Esaison. Ben was very close to 100 beause he HARDLY PASSED those years. How did I know you wouldnt mention that? SIGH. QB rating is a relatively new stat and not the standard for good qbs. It is only used when a qb lacks the MEATY stats, that and completion pct. Again, I cits Boomer Essaison

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 02:34 PM
I'll continue to tell everyone who tries to argue with this bonehead that DBTL has a one set mind. Every thread that he is in turns into shit being thrown over this "elite" debate. The dude stirs it up for his own amusement. Don't feed the troll.

Practice what you preach Mr. Hypocrite

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 02:41 PM
http://www.performanceboats.com/html/youBoat/data/606/troll.jpg

joeyssteelcurtain
09-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Ben did or the Steelers did? What position did Ben play on D?

As i recall ben went 90 yards in about 2 min to win the superbowl after our D gave up a touchdown without ben we do not win that game and without ben in 05 no way we beat the colts or the broncos

steelerchad
09-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Manning has FOUR League MVPS sir. No I would not consider that elite. As I stated in the Bradshaw thread. Terry played vs better Qbs and better teams. I call Ben good. Not elite yet. Qb rating is NOT the standard for an elite qb. The only reason I mentioned it was because I was answering another post who brought it up. MANY NFL qbs have high qb ratings but the are mediocre qbs like Boomer Esaison. Ben was very close to 100 beause he HARDLY PASSED those years. How did I know you wouldnt mention that? SIGH. QB rating is a relatively new stat and not the standard for good qbs. It is only used when a qb lacks the MEATY stats, that and completion pct. Again, I cits Boomer Essaison

1. Oh, you meant MVP's. I thought you said QB rating. And said something to the fact that you backed up your arguements with STATS, not intangibles.
2. Terry played vs. better QB's and teams, boy is that vague. And where are the stats to back that up since you're a stat guy. I also don't remember Terry playing safety for us, so how did he play against better QB's. I didn't say he never finished top 5, he never had a 100 QB rating himself, which has nothing to do with other QB's. In fact, he should have always been top 5 since the other QB's had to play against our Defense and Terry didn't , which was obviously the best in the NFL.
3. Boomer Esiason - High QB rating..... TRY AGAIN. Never had a QB rating in a season higher than 97. His average rating was 81. You're right he's mediocre, but so was his QB rating.
4. If you're going to use QB rating, then maybe you should understand how it's calculated. It makes no difference if Ben hardly passed. The rating is used to factor all that in so all QB's are on a level playing field. Doesn't matter if you're a passing team or running team, it measures QB efficiency.
5. If it means nothing, then why would Payton be #1, Brees #2. Doesn't it seem kind of relative that these guys are 2 of the best and so is their QB rating. But when Ben's falls high with their rating, you discount it.
6. New stat yes, but it measures all of a QB's attributes. It takes everything together and rolls it into 1 average number. Certainly, better than just using completion % or total yards.
7. Since you mentioned comp. %. Ben's been in the top 9 for 4 of his 6 years. Again, near the top in the NFL. Also, in Ben's first year 04, Brian Greese lead the league in comp %. Payton Manning was 3rd and Ben was 5th. Still think comp % is a better stat to use?

stb_steeler
09-03-2010, 03:07 PM

I wouldnt bank on that, remember last season? Any given sunday

stb_steeler
09-03-2010, 03:10 PM
http://www.performanceboats.com/html/youBoat/data/606/troll.jpg

Dude your part guilty of that.......LoL

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Dude your part guilty of that.......LoL

It's almost impossible not to be since every thread you click on turns into the SAME argument. Who causes it?

Point is, any and every stat out there could be used for or against to manipulate a argument into finding a loophole to make his point into making Ben look mediocre in terms of stats when in reality, these same stats, whichever it may be, can be found in any QB's overall performances and that includes Brady, Manning and Brees. Any loophole can be found in a lame ass attempt to make any athlete, esp a QB look bad and vice versa and these stats that this dude spews is a prime example of that. This dude will continue to bait and talk in circles as he finds some stat that makes Ben look bad when in reality there's a bigger picture to everything other than numbers. The only thing he falls back on is ".. but I did say Ben is good!" nonsense.

Shea
09-03-2010, 03:26 PM
NFL cuts Ben Roethlisberger's suspension

The embattled Steelers quarterback learns that he can return earlier than expected.

This was the first headline I saw on Yahoo this morning when I logged on.

Idiot me thought that he had managed to get the suspension down to three games.

Sucker! <----- That would be me. :wave:

stb_steeler
09-03-2010, 03:26 PM
It's almost impossible not to be since every thread you click on turns into the SAME argument. Who causes it?

Point is, any and every stat out there could be used for or against to manipulate a argument into finding a loophole to make his point into making Ben look mediocre in terms of stats when in reality, these same stats, whichever it may be, can be found in any QB's overall performances and that includes Brady, Manning and Brees. Any loophole can be found in a lame ass attempt to make any athlete, esp a QB look bad and vice versa and these stats that this dude spews is a prime example of that. This dude will continue to bait and talk in circles as he finds some stat that makes Ben look bad when in reality there's a bigger picture to everything other than numbers. The only thing he falls back on is ".. but I did say Ben is good!" nonsense.

I agree with ya man......Ignore button is a great thing!:chuckle:

SteelCityMom
09-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Were you aware that if you push someone it is assault. If you spit on someone, its assault. If you tell someone "I'm going to kick your *ss" that also is assault (verbal).

You realize Young was videotaped attacking the guy right? Do you read the links people provide to you when responding?

Shea
09-03-2010, 03:30 PM
What is kinda cool about the new douche around here, is that although he thinks he is the messiah of all things, and has something seriously lodged up his ass, yet he's still here.

This guy wouldn't have lasted 10 posts in the past.

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 03:33 PM
I agree with ya man......Ignore button is a great thing!:chuckle:

LMAO, yes indeed it is. I actually tried that 3 times already but didn't know what people were talking about only to see:

"Downbythelaw is on your ignore list"

(insert someone else here)

(insert someone else here)

(someone else)

..straight down the page lol. I will try it once more.:tt02::helmet:

stb_steeler
09-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Yeah for some reason it doesnt stay on. Creator of the board should set up private chat room software. That would be cool. Then ya can allow who ever in the room.

MasterOfPuppets
09-03-2010, 03:43 PM
You all knew? You mean I knew. NONE of you were agreeing with me in the thread, shall I post it to remind you? :tt04:

:cookie:

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 04:04 PM
:cookie:

Does that guy ever read, or is he so amused by his own words that he compleltley doesn't comprehend anybody else? Here's what people said in that thread he's talking about:

On reducing to 3 games:

Master of Puppets:

it'll never happen. godell didn't leave the door open, to reduce below 4. besides...the rooneys lobbied for the harsh penalty...

Me:

Won't hurt to try. That would be sweet if Ben gets 3, just in time to spank the Ravens in a big divisional game. I still think it'll be 4 though.

steelerschad:

I'll be shocked if it goes to 3. Love it to happen though.

TackleMeBen:

goodell can do what he wants. ben can ask for a smaller suspension but it doesnt mean goodell will do it.

steeltheone:

Hell no.... he deserves the full 6 games...And i am a big BR7 fan...

The rest of it was DBTL sighing. Where does this guy get off thinking he was the only one that "KNEW IT." :horror:

steelerchad
09-03-2010, 04:18 PM
1. Oh, you meant MVP's. I thought you said QB rating. And said something to the fact that you backed up your arguements with STATS, not intangibles.
2. Terry played vs. better QB's and teams, boy is that vague. And where are the stats to back that up since you're a stat guy. I also don't remember Terry playing safety for us, so how did he play against better QB's. I didn't say he never finished top 5, he never had a 100 QB rating himself, which has nothing to do with other QB's. In fact, he should have always been top 5 since the other QB's had to play against our Defense and Terry didn't , which was obviously the best in the NFL.
3. Boomer Esiason - High QB rating..... TRY AGAIN. Never had a QB rating in a season higher than 97. His average rating was 81. You're right he's mediocre, but so was his QB rating.
4. If you're going to use QB rating, then maybe you should understand how it's calculated. It makes no difference if Ben hardly passed. The rating is used to factor all that in so all QB's are on a level playing field. Doesn't matter if you're a passing team or running team, it measures QB efficiency.
5. If it means nothing, then why would Payton be #1, Brees #2. Doesn't it seem kind of relative that these guys are 2 of the best and so is their QB rating. But when Ben's falls high with their rating, you discount it.
6. New stat yes, but it measures all of a QB's attributes. It takes everything together and rolls it into 1 average number. Certainly, better than just using completion % or total yards.
7. Since you mentioned comp. %. Ben's been in the top 9 for 4 of his 6 years. Again, near the top in the NFL. Also, in Ben's first year 04, Brian Greese lead the league in comp %. Payton Manning was 3rd and Ben was 5th. Still think comp % is a better stat to use?

DBL:
I checked back to read your intuitive rebuttle, but .......I guess you decided now would be a good time for a break from the board and I agree with you on that point.

stb_steeler
09-03-2010, 04:20 PM
He was debating opposite of everyone. We all knew it was a 4 game suspension, but most of us were hoping for less.

bobby jr
09-03-2010, 06:58 PM
See what someone picking you to win the SB gets you. Let's see how the season plays out. I'd be willing to bet my own a** the Ravens won't win the SB. I know you like to think your team is an equal to the Steelers, but the Ravens are like are little brother who we beat up on a regular basis and every once in a while they get a lucky punch in. We own an almost .700 winning % against the Ravens, and that is domination in the NFL my friend. Keep being our little bitches, someone has to.

The Ravens have had a lot of very close games with the Steelers in recent years which could have gone either way. The only recent year I can think of with pure domination was the year the Ravens had McNair and they blew the Steelers out twice. As someone who has watched the NFL since the 1960's I can tell you that you can't count on continued domination of close games.

Also the Ravens should be better this year, improved receivers, Flacco has another year of experience, good backup QB in case he goes down.

When you look at points scored VS given up last year VS all the opposition, , the Ravens were far better than the to the Steelers. The Ravens record should have had a better record than 9-7 they lost a lot of close games and blew out teams in most of their wins. This shows the Baltimore Ravens have a lot of talent, are a powerhouse team which should do much better this year in W-L.

It seems that the Ravens have a very good chance to go 2-0 against the Steelers this year considering Ben won't be there for the first game.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 07:07 PM
You realize Young was videotaped attacking the guy right? Do you read the links people provide to you when responding?

Of course I'm aware. I saw it long ago but what did the citation say? "He got a bloody lip in the scuffle" Apparently, he got hit in the mouth by onlookers. Youngs punch never even landed. if you punch someone in the face you are going to jail. Young did not hence the citation. Not only do I read the articles I research before I post. Exactly like I did when I told you two of our lineman were out when Leftwich got hurt.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 07:09 PM
What is kinda cool about the new douche around here, is that although he thinks he is the messiah of all things, and has something seriously lodged up his ass, yet he's still here.

This guy wouldn't have lasted 10 posts in the past.

Why not? Who have I harmed? I dont offend anyone. Eveyrone is calling me names, do I return it? Nope. If I'm banned, oh well, its a message board. Just because I have a differing opinion, you hate me? Oh well. Its said that "DBL says the same thing" Well I could say "Thats because you come at me with the same rebuttles"

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Does that guy ever read, or is he so amused by his own words that he compleltley doesn't comprehend anybody else? Here's what people said in that thread he's talking about:

On reducing to 3 games:

Master of Puppets:

Me:

steelerschad:

TackleMeBen:

steeltheone:

The rest of it was DBTL sighing. Where does this guy get off thinking he was the only one that "KNEW IT." :horror:

Funny you left out the MAJORITY of the posts. Typical. Arent you supposed to be ignoring me?

SteelCityMom
09-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Of course I'm aware. I saw it long ago but what did the citation say? "He got a bloody lip in the scuffle" Apparently, he got hit in the mouth by onlookers. Youngs punch never even landed. if you punch someone in the face you are going to jail. Young did not hence the citation. Not only do I read the articles I research before I post. Exactly like I did when I told you two of our lineman were out when Leftwich got hurt.

I don't know where you read that he got hit in the lip by onlookers. Everything I have read has said that Young hit him...hence the reason he got the Class C assault citation.

And no, if you punch someone in the face, that doesn't mean you automatically go to jail. Assault is typically a misdemeanor or citation (unless against a police officer, etc.)....just like hitting someone with a hockey stick isn't a felony assault. Felony assault is rare. Besides, why would they issue a citation for assault to him, if they didn't think there was an assault. :noidea:

Also, keep in mind, Young was gone before the cops got there. He went to the police station of his own accord the next day (or two days after...not sure).

Looks like you didn't research enough.

SteelCityMom
09-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Funny you left out the MAJORITY of the posts. Typical. Arent you supposed to be ignoring me?

Ummm...I think you need to read that thread again.

Please quote 4 posts in the 3 pages on there that say they're positive it will be reduced. (Majority would be more than 15...I'm only asking for a minimum)

I see lots of people hoping, but the majority didn't think it would happen.

You exaggerated and you know it.

tony hipchest
09-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Oh well. Its said that "DBL says the same thing" Well I could say "Thats because you come at me with the same rebuttles"it is said that your act is wearing thin. take that as another warning.

Funny you left out the MAJORITY of the posts. Typical. Arent you supposed to be ignoring me?i may have to look into it but it seems there may be a snafu with the ignore button in that it only works for a designated period of time. if that is the case, i will have to take additional steps to ensure the majority arent forced to see the crap you post.

:poop: *FLUSH*

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 07:38 PM

Please name me ONE expert who bases a Qbs effectiveness on QB RATING LOL. If that was the case Brett Favre certainly would not be enamored by everyone. Its a stat used by Ben lovers because he doesnt have any other ones. Again, they use that and ypc. TOO FUNNY LOL

Again with the Qb rating. Again, I mentioned Qb rating in response to another guy bringing it up. I have umteen posts on elite qbs and why Ben is not and you wont see me citing any Qb rating. Sorry to disappoint (wink). If I mention qb rating AGAIN, it is in response to some other desperate guy bringing it up. Terry did play against Better Qbs. Most of the ones I mentioned ( Qbs arent the only position I mentioned. Try to keep up sir) are IN THE HALL OF FAME. Are those stats enough for you? We did have the best D and Terry didnt have to COMEBACK like Ben does. Terry did his job early and well. I see the bubbles in the water because you are drowning fast... bloop bloop bloop

Thx for regurgitating what I was implying lol High completion pct. Mediocre qb. Thx bud..Guys are so desperate they dont recognize a booby trap when they see it. Bit like Jaws.

Again, I dont use Qb rating but I see you are VERY confused. I mean VERY lol. I was merely responding to a guy who did use qb rating. Lastly, the less you pass the higher your pct. Ben has only passed for 30 TD or more, once and what elevates qb rating the most? Tds do sir. Again, qb rating is only used by desperate fans because they have no other stats to lean on. I will say it till your sleepy then maybe you will comprehend. Ok?

Who is Payton? Walter? Eddie? The old sitcome Paytons Place? Oh you mean the old basketball player Gary Payton. I gotcha. Uh Peyton Manning and Brees are two of the most EFFICIENT qbs in the league. Ben is not in their class and never will be. He doesnt put in the time to be that good. Lastly, I dont discount anything that Ben does. I say he is good and his stats substantiate that.

That is incorrect sir. Allow me to educate you. Qb rating DOES NOT calculate sacks. You know the things that put offenses in hard to manage 3rd downs? Efficient Qbs like Steve Young want sacks added to the rating. When they add it and they will, we will see what you guys rating will look like then.

I said completion pct was a stat that DESPERATE people use to make a good guys look elite. I cited Boomer. I will cite him again. In your desperation to Best me you should perhaps read all of the posts at hand that lead up to my post and then maybe you will have a better grasp of my statements. Not doing so will only set yourself up for failure but you knew that anyway now didnt you?

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Ummm...I think you need to read that thread again.

Please quote 4 posts in the 3 pages on there that say they're positive it will be reduced. (Majority would be more than 15...I'm only asking for a minimum)

I see lots of people hoping, but the majority didn't think it would happen.

You exaggerated and you know it.

Where did I say they were positive? I didnt. I said "Nobody agreed with me" when I was telling you all what was going to happen. You guys always oppose me just because it comes from me. I have no problem with it but dont get upset when I'm right and say I told you so. Please tell me who was 100% accurate in that thread. No fence riding, took a stand and was absolutely correct. I'll tell you it was me. Just like I will be right when I said Charlie Batch will start week 1. You guys opposed that too. Thats fine. If I'm wrong do to me what I'm doing to you. I can take it.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 07:52 PM
I don't know where you read that he got hit in the lip by onlookers. Everything I have read has said that Young hit him...hence the reason he got the Class C assault citation.

And no, if you punch someone in the face, that doesn't mean you automatically go to jail. Assault is typically a misdemeanor or citation (unless against a police officer, etc.)....just like hitting someone with a hockey stick isn't a felony assault. Felony assault is rare. Besides, why would they issue a citation for assault to him, if they didn't think there was an assault. :noidea:

Also, keep in mind, Young was gone before the cops got there. He went to the police station of his own accord the next day (or two days after...not sure).

Looks like you didn't research enough.

He got the citation because he attacked the guy. He was the aggressor. Again, I am in law enforcement and I realize that laws very from state to state. However, IF you punch someone in the face it is most definitely assault, no matter where you are. Of course assuming the victim presses charges. Now even if he doesnt press charges the state can pick up the charges and prosecute. Hitting someone with a hockey stick in a game in a controlled enviroment is not the same. However, if you hit someone with a hockey stick on the streets it would be assault with a deadly weapon. If you are gone when the police get there or not makes no difference if a serious crime had occurred. If deemed serious they will see the perp and arrest him. If they cant find him they issue a warrant for his arrest. Not the case with Young because it was a minor incident. No suspension is warranted.

SteelCityMom
09-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Where did I say they were positive? I didnt. I said "Nobody agreed with me" when I was telling you all what was going to happen. You guys always oppose me just because it comes from me. I have no problem with it but dont get upset when I'm right and say I told you so. Please tell me who was 100% accurate in that thread. No fence riding, took a stand and was absolutely correct. I'll tell you it was me. Just like I will be right when I said Charlie Batch will start week 1. You guys opposed that too. Thats fine. If I'm wrong do to me what I'm doing to you. I can take it.

"You all knew? You mean I knew. NONE of you were agreeing with me in the thread"

You insinuated that all (or at least the majority) of posters were sure that the suspension would be cut down to 3. The majority of people did not think that. They may have hoped for it, but quite a few said they weren't getting their hopes up. And one person even said he hoped that Goodell didn't reduce it at all.

MOP was 100% right in that thread...no fence sitting. StainlessStill said it would be nice, but he highly doubted it would happen. Steelerchad said he would be shocked if it happened. Steel_Bus_24 didn't say whether or not he'd thought it would happen, but he stated he thought it should have been 2 games. Tacklemeben said that Goodell can do it if he wants, and Ben can ask if he wants, but that doesn't mean Goodell will do it and LukesDad clearly stated that it wouldn't go below 4 games.

A few others speculated and hoped...but not one person said they thought for sure it would get reduced.

I know you like to be right and all...and that's fine, but quit acting like no one agreed with you there and that everyone was arguing with you about it. They weren't. So there's no reason to exaggerate the facts in here.

It's 4 games, quite a few people called it (3 before you did)...time to move on.

BlockMonsta
09-03-2010, 08:05 PM
yet another thread turns into a "Ben is not elite qb"...mods should not give as many chances.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 08:06 PM
"You all knew? You mean I knew. NONE of you were agreeing with me in the thread"

You insinuated that all (or at least the majority) of posters were sure that the suspension would be cut down to 3. The majority of people did not think that. They may have hoped for it, but quite a few said they weren't getting their hopes up. And one person even said he hoped that Goodell didn't reduce it at all.

MOP was 100% right in that thread...no fence sitting. StainlessStill said it would be nice, but he highly doubted it would happen. Steelerchad said he would be shocked if it happened. Steel_Bus_24 didn't say whether or not he'd thought it would happen, but he stated he thought it should have been 2 games. Tacklemeben said that Goodell can do it if he wants, and Ben can ask if he wants, but that doesn't mean Goodell will do it and LukesDad clearly stated that it wouldn't go below 4 games.

A few others speculated and hoped...but not one person said they thought for sure it would get reduced.

I know you like to be right and all...and that's fine, but quit acting like no one agreed with you there and that everyone was arguing with you about it. They weren't. So there's no reason to exaggerate the facts in here.

It's 4 games, quite a few people called it (3 before you did)...time to move on.

I understand you guys dont like to give me credit but who cares. We all know who was saying that the suspension wont get reduced below 4 and thats all that matters.

mikegrimey
09-03-2010, 08:14 PM
^ See how he cowardly can't even admit to such a little thing as overreacting or making a mistake.

How shameless. The worst kind of troll. AT least loons like super fly steeler were up front with their nonsense.

tony hipchest
09-03-2010, 08:23 PM
yet another thread turns into a "Ben is not elite qb"...mods should not give as many chances.

^ See how he cowardly can't even admit to such a little thing as overreacting or making a mistake.

How shameless. The worst kind of troll. AT least loons like super fly steeler were up front with their nonsense.dont worry guys... the situation is being dealt with.

we are not going to allow the majority of posters be turned off or turn away, just for one single poster with such a clear cut agenda.

this board is finally picking up steam going into the season, and a single troll will not ruin it for the majority.

steelerchad
09-03-2010, 08:43 PM
The Ravens have had a lot of very close games with the Steelers in recent years which could have gone either way. The only recent year I can think of with pure domination was the year the Ravens had McNair and they blew the Steelers out twice. As someone who has watched the NFL since the 1960's I can tell you that you can't count on continued domination of close games.

Also the Ravens should be better this year, improved receivers, Flacco has another year of experience, good backup QB in case he goes down.

When you look at points scored VS given up last year VS all the opposition, , the Ravens were far better than the to the Steelers. The Ravens record should have had a better record than 9-7 they lost a lot of close games and blew out teams in most of their wins. This shows the Baltimore Ravens have a lot of talent, are a powerhouse team which should do much better this year in W-L.

It seems that the Ravens have a very good chance to go 2-0 against the Steelers this year considering Ben won't be there for the first game.

Whatever dude. Glad you're so happy with your team. Doubt it will work out for you though. I guess we'll wait and see. I know Dixon took you to OT in your house last year in the midst of when we were struggling. Also had no Polamalu then. You can say close games all you want, but 80% of NFL games probably are decided by a single digit margin. Wins and Losses are what matters. And the fact is when you play the Steelers you lose twice as much as you win. And you've never won a playoff game against them. 0-3. We are your nemesis and that's why you're posting here. You can't stand us because you've been owned to this point. I wonder how much you post on other teams boards besides the Steelers.
You know how much I post on a Ravens board? Haven't felt the need to.

MasterOfPuppets
09-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Whatever dude. Glad you're so happy with your team. Doubt it will work out for you though. I guess we'll wait and see. I know Dixon took you to OT in your house last year in the midst of when we were struggling. Also had no Polamalu then. You can say close games all you want, but 80% of NFL games probably are decided by a single digit margin. Wins and Losses are what matters. And the fact is when you play the Steelers you lose twice as much as you win. And you've never won a playoff game against them. 0-3. We are your nemesis and that's why you're posting here. You can't stand us because you've been owned to this point. I wonder how much you post on other teams boards besides the Steelers.
You know how much I post on a Ravens board? Haven't felt the need to.
ask him how that much better ratbird secondary is gonna be this year ....:chuckle:

SteelCityMom
09-03-2010, 09:28 PM
I understand you guys dont like to give me credit but who cares. We all know who was saying that the suspension wont get reduced below 4 and thats all that matters.

:dizzy: Dude, I just listed what pretty much every person said in that thread. Not one person outright stated that they thought the suspension would get reduced below 4 games, and THREE people brought up the fact that Goodell wouldn't do it before you did.

You act like you stood on top of the mount and proclaimed it to all the people, but they just wouldn't believe. :dramaqueen:

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 11:02 PM
:dizzy: Dude, I just listed what pretty much every person said in that thread. Not one person outright stated that they thought the suspension would get reduced below 4 games, and THREE people brought up the fact that Goodell wouldn't do it before you did.

You act like you stood on top of the mount and proclaimed it to all the people, but they just wouldn't believe. :dramaqueen:

Uh I did. In a thread created way before that one. Oh its true.

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 11:22 PM
When you look at points scored VS given up last year VS all the opposition, , the Ravens were far better than the to the Steelers.

The Ravens have had a lot of very close games with the Steelers in recent years which could have gone either way.

Given both teams styles and how we play smashmouth, defensive football, close nail biting games have become the norm for both teams and we shouldn't expect anything different anytime soon, esp that of rivals. Playing a division opponent that plays so much like yourself and winning those tight games is a beautiful thing, more beautiful than a blowout IMHO givin what the whole team is put through in crunch time situations. You find out what your team is made of in dog fights.

The only recent year I can think of with pure domination was the year the Ravens had McNair and they blew the Steelers out twice.

Yeah, in 2006 we got our ass's completely. ripped from McNair and company. We certainly didn't have an answer to what Baltimore shoved in our face and we just didn't have the personal or complete team to compete that season gone array. However, don't disregard the fact that we got you back that next year in '07 with an 38-7 romp on Monday Night that literally had you guys running around looking up in the sky while patting your heads and rolling your stomachs. We lost that 2nd and last game but many backups sat due to our playoff push.

Yet to be seen. Noone has accomplished anything yet in 2010. Paper is paper. Translating that onto the field is harder than any of us probably could imagine, esp when the focus is on you guys to dominate. You certainly have the tools, but can you translate?

The Ravens record should have had a better record than 9-7 they lost a lot of close games and blew out teams in most of their wins. This shows the Baltimore Ravens have a lot of talent, are a powerhouse team which should do much better this year in W-L.

Haha, welcome to the pack, dude. Out of ALL of our losses last season and esp during that 5 game losing streak, the Steelers lost every game in the final minutes of each game with a line of 7 points or less. The Steelers could have EASILY of had 12-13 wins last season. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

To my understanding, Baltimore played flat during the middle of the season last year and looked to be out of the running here and there since their inconsistencies caught up to them weekly. They were a team on the bubble all season until what? Week 15? Baltimore, Houston, Miami, Tennessee and the Jets all have the Steelers to thank for tanking during that 5 game winning streak because it was the Steelers poor play that opened the door for all of those teams to have a shot at that 5th and 6th Wild Cards and were the reason why it was such a clusterf*ck late in the season when they were clearly on their way sitting at 6-2.

Shea
09-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Why not? Who have I harmed? I dont offend anyone. Eveyrone is calling me names, do I return it? Nope. If I'm banned, oh well, its a message board. Just because I have a differing opinion, you hate me? Oh well. Its said that "DBL says the same thing" Well I could say "Thats because you come at me with the same rebuttles"

You come off as being extremely arrogant and aren't here to "express" your opinions but to shove them down people's throats.

Lighten up, be respectful and you'll find a much better banter and experience between yourself and others.

SteelCityMom
09-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Uh I did. In a thread created way before that one. Oh its true.

Back up your statement please. And make sure to include statements people make where they claim that Goodell WILL reduce Ben's ban beyond 4 games, not that he COULD do it (because if he wanted to, he certainly could...the personal conduct policy is that loose).

You are not the only one who has claimed this position you know (though it seems to be a trend that only your thoughts and "proclamations" matter in your mind).

Just find the quotes where people argued with you that the suspension would definitely be fewer than 4 games (again, not people saying that if Goodell wanted to he could...but saying that he would).

StainlessStill
09-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Back up your statement please. And make sure to include statements people make where they claim that Goodell WILL reduce Ben's ban beyond 4 games, not that he COULD do it (because if he wanted to, he certainly could...the personal conduct policy is that loose).

You are not the only one who has claimed this position you know (though it seems to be a trend that only your thoughts and "proclamations" matter in your mind).

Just find the quotes where people argued with you that the suspension would definitely be fewer than 4 games (again, not people saying that if Goodell wanted to he could...but saying that he would).

I find it hilarious that DBL acts like that this whole scenario was kept in secrecy and he did all his personal investigation and politicking to come to his hypothesis that the Commissioner would reduce 6 to 4. The reality is, is that not only us, but the whole entire base that is the National Football league and any sort of sports fan around the world pretty much knew it would be reduced to 4 since that was the talk since day one if Ben was on good behavior. We all knew this for a LONG time and it was nothing new when it was announced, but yet DBL thinks he came up with the whole conclusion BY HIMSELF and acts like he deserves some sort of worthless credit he's becoming so famous for.

The only reason why such thing was discussed (3 games) was because the article that was presented to us allowed us to debate the possibility that it could be done but realistically, it would never happen, something everyone knew. DBL believes in his own hype of nothingness. The worst kind of online knowitall. It's getting so bad that I think he understands his place and it is now his gimmick so to speak.

Downbylaw
09-04-2010, 08:40 AM

It was a joke, humor ok. WHY do you guys take EVERYTHING so seriously? My goodness. Come on mom, you know I have NO problem with you. You are the calming hand that holds me.

Downbylaw
09-04-2010, 08:44 AM
My quI find it hilarious that DBL acts like that this whole scenario was kept in secrecy and he did all his personal investigation and politicking to come to his hypothesis that the Commissioner would reduce 6 to 4. The reality is, is that not only us, but the whole entire base that is the National Football league and any sort of sports fan around the world pretty much knew it would be reduced to 4 since that was the talk since day one if Ben was on good behavior. We all knew this for a LONG time and it was nothing new when it was announced, but yet DBL thinks he came up with the whole conclusion BY HIMSELF and acts like he deserves some sort of worthless credit he's becoming so famous for.

The only reason why such thing was discussed (3 games) was because the article that was presented to us allowed us to debate the possibility that it could be done but realistically, it would never happen, something everyone knew. DBL believes in his own hype of nothingness. The worst kind of online knowitall. It's getting so bad that I think he understands his place and it is now his gimmick so to speak.

My quotes are the price you pay when you go against what I post just because I POST It. It aint any fun when the rabbit has the gun is it? I said all along it would stay at 4. No hoping no wishful thinking, I took a stand, Never said I had any inside info. Fact is I have more accuracy than a expert skeet shooter and that pains you all. Sorry

StainlessStill
09-04-2010, 09:03 AM
My qu

My quotes are the price you pay when you go against what I post just because I POST It. It aint any fun when the rabbit has the gun is it? I said all along it would stay at 4. No hoping no wishful thinking, I took a stand, Never said I had any inside info. Fact is I have more accuracy than a expert skeet shooter and that pains you all. Sorry

Lay off the crackpipe, dude.

SteelCityMom
09-04-2010, 10:32 AM
My qu

No, that's not what pains us. Sorry.

Downbylaw
09-04-2010, 10:38 AM
No, that's not what pains us. Sorry.

Good. I dont want to hurt anyone with my 4 game predictions or any of them for that matter.