PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Towel bashers beware - Ruptured Achilles for LenDale White

tomiesteel
09-03-2010, 11:49 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/03/ruptured-achilles-for-lendale-white/

guys has had nothing but bad luck since he stepped on our towel

CargoJon
09-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Every time somebody defiles the towel - we win the SB. Houshmazilly in 2005, Lendale in 2008.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Downbylaw
09-03-2010, 12:19 PM
WHO CARES?

ETL
09-03-2010, 12:48 PM
I care.

ETL
09-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Any suggestions for him to reverse the towel curse? Say something nice about the Steelers? Donate money to Steelers charities? Pick up Hines Ward's dry cleaning?

joeyssteelcurtain
09-03-2010, 01:02 PM
WHO CARES?

Let me guess your not a big fan of the Terrible Towel either

Shea
09-03-2010, 01:17 PM
WHO CARES?

Obviously somebody does.

If you don't like the subject matter then find another thread to play in.

stb_steeler
09-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Any suggestions for him to reverse the towel curse? Say something nice about the Steelers? Donate money to Steelers charities? Pick up Hines Ward's dry cleaning?

Actually he did donate money to the school in which the TT proceeds go to, but i dont think it helped..To late, once a disrespect on TT theres no return. :tt04::tt02::tt:

steeltheone
09-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Could not happen to a better JERK!

Riddle_Of_Steel
09-03-2010, 03:43 PM
It's only preseason, but I wish they wouldn't have let that fat little fxxker score a TD the other night in Denver.....

StarkReporter
09-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Couldn't help but notice the phrase TERRIBLE TOWEL BASHERS, of course, because I live in the Brownie's backyard, Stark County, Ohio...home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. :-)

Yes, it's true, there's a price to be paid for living in Stark County. At the moment I'm in need of a hand on that count, actually all the help I can get, and I'd appreciate, very much, having you help spread the word about a poll I'm running to name the more popular team, Steelers or Browns.

This is the link for the poll: http://www.starkcountyohio.net/2010/08/cleveland-browns-or-pittsburgh-steelers.html

I hope you'll vote, of course, and I'd be thankful for anything you might do, using whatever social media you're active in, as well as the forum(s) you belong to. The score right now, and Browns fans are dong ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEN CAN to win, is 347-313 Browns leading with about three weeks left.

Thanks much.

tony hipchest
09-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Couldn't help but notice the phrase TERRIBLE TOWEL BASHERS, of course, because I live in the Brownie's backyard, Stark County, Ohio...home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. :-)

.youre gonna need to stop spamming your link and sales pitch into every thread you post in or i will be forced to remove your posts altogether.

thanks much.

MasterOfPuppets
09-03-2010, 04:56 PM
youre gonna need to stop spamming your link and sales pitch into every thread you post in or i will be forced to remove your posts altogether.

thanks much.

geesh...i've fell for it 6 times ....:doh:

tony hipchest
09-03-2010, 05:28 PM
definitely a bad day for towel stompers.

seattle is gonna cut tj houshmandzadeh (although i guess its not too bad for him cause he walks away with $7,000,000 for this year.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm curious, because White will be injured the whole season and probably be place on the IR, does his suspension carry over to next year or will the games missed this season surfice?

MasterOfPuppets
09-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Pending moves at the receiver position in Seattle will create reverbations around the NFL.

The Seattle Seahawks will cut ties with T.J. Houshmandzadeh by trading or releasing him, according to two league sources, and it will promote former Detroit first-round draft pick Mike Williams into its starting lineup for a Sept. 12 game against San Francisco.

The 32-year-old Houshmanzadeh caught 79 passes last season and will be a bargain for another team this season.

His Seahawks contract includes offset language that makes Seattle liable to pay Houshmanzadeh whatever his new team doesn't.

So if Houshmanzadeh were to sign a veteran minimum deal of $850,000, the Seahawks would be liable for the remaining $6.15 million balance.

Seattle signed Houshmanzadeh to a five-year, $40 million contract last offseason, and Seattle will wind up having paid him $15 million for his one season with the Seahawks.

Meanwhile, the 32-year-old Houshmanzadeh's departure means that Williams' story becomes one of the best and unlikeliest of the summer.

He has gone from a player that nobody wanted to a wide receiver that now will start with the Seahawks under his former college head coach Pete Carroll.

Williams will start likely opposite Deion Branch, with Deon Butler and Golden Tate as reserves.

And the Seahawks moves are not done. They also are likely to pursue quarterback Patrick Ramsey, whom New Orleans released Friday. If Seattle landed him, it likely would have to get rid of another quarterback.