PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever post at cbs sportsline?

tony hipchest
02-24-2006, 04:59 PM
dont bother. looks like nothing has changed except that the boards now only work for about a random hour a day. if youve ever seen the "fight club" it used to be like the internet football talk version of that. heres a sample responding to the steelerfan who thinks the steelrs are about to "8peat":

Re: Steelers: Greatest team in history of sports
Posted by qcmove
Feb 24, 4:32 pm
ok. lemme tell you somthing, you have a great D ill give you that but it doesnt give you the right to say all that shit cuz its grabage. your qb is a sorry ass who won the biggest game he has played wil a rating of 22. yeah thats real cluthc.. exactly what i want in a qb, your losing your trick player, in randel el, which actaullly won you a couple of games, if it werent for him you wouldnt have made the playoffs. you lost your heart n sould on offense in the bus, he wont be back even in spirit. and the next best thing to hines is quincy morgan. good luck to you

Reply to this Message

Posted by imthebest21
Feb 24, 4:36 pm
Sorry, just watched my superbowl DVD which just came in the mail yesterday from SI (so nice by the way of those people at SI to offer that) and while ben didnt play his best game of the season in the superbowl, it seemed he played fairly well in the previous three playoff games. That is, unless u dont think 7 tds to 1 int is any good.

I mean, its clearly no pukeovan Mcbarf. Trent Dilfer, eat your heart out.

Reply to this Message

Posted by since___1983
Feb 24, 4:37 pm
the steelers beat Jon Kitna,Jake Plummer,and Peyton(forgot how to play in the playoffs) Mainning,impressive road to victory.

Reply to this Message

Posted by since___1983
Feb 24, 4:32 pm
trent dilfer=ben rothlisberger,same thing,just manage the game,the guy is nothing special.

Reply to this Message

Posted by qcmove
Feb 24, 4:36 pm
steelers i can honestly say are almost as fraudulent as the seahawks were this season. im pissed off to call myself a football fan, this superbowl was soooooooooooo awful my mother didnt even wanna watch it and this is the only game of any sort she looks forward too. yeah you must have a pretty good team lol!!! F&*K THE STEELERS!

Reply to this Message

Posted by imthebest21
Feb 24, 4:38 pm
well tell your mom shes a stupid doodie head who missed the dawn of the greatest dynasty this world will ever see.

Reply to this Message

Posted by since___1983
well she couldnt have watched it,she was over at my place,I had her cleaning my bathroom.She did a great job on the toilet by the way.

Reply to this Message

Posted by axemurderer1
Since ~

Roethlisberger = Dilfer...? LOL! Now I KNOW you're a pie-in-the-sky dreamer! Don't be jealous just because the "other" Pennsylvania team won a Supe.

Reply to this Message

Suitanim
02-24-2006, 05:01 PM
I used to try, but decided my time was better spent sending Prisco emails about what a complete tool he is...

tony hipchest
02-24-2006, 05:14 PM
I used to try, but decided my time was better spent sending Prisco emails about what a complete tool he is...

the football board has been a trainwreck for about 8 months. before that (when it actually worked) it was infested with patfan maggots 3to4 has accurately described.

the nascar board is more of a haven of people convinced that nascar isnt popular, isnt a sport, and cant touch baseball, hockey, or basketball as far as fanbase or viewership is concerned. nothing but lame 25 year old jokes about toothbrushes and incest.

the soccer board has been infested with the same group of yankees and redsox fans who hash out the same 2 year old argument week after week; "the yankees are better" "no the red sox are better"

the baseball board has been pretty much completely shut down.

as a whole its pretty much the most mysigonistic, anti- semetic, homophobic, nasty, retarded, immature, uneducated boards on the web. (maybe tied with the browns board)

too bad they dont work more often :sofunny: cbs definitely oughtta be proud.

Suitanim
02-24-2006, 07:24 PM
That argument is easy.

NHL=Deal worth millions on the OUTDOOR NETWORK, a fifth rate cable network
NASCAR= Undervalued multi-BILLION deal with FOX, ABC, ESPN, and NBC.

I think NASCAR will surpass the NBA in popularity, but MLB and NFL are safe. NASCAR is looking to steal international race fans because F-1, although expensive, isn't anywhere near as competitive.

SteelerDan43
02-24-2006, 07:31 PM
While F-1 cars are crazy technology wise and interest me in that sense (im going to school for automotive engineering) watching the races is like watching paint dry, extremly boring. It's Schumacher (sp?) then everyone else...

Suitanim
02-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Supposedly not this year...Shumey doesn't have the 400 mil of Ferrari backing him anymore (altough he still is the best driver in the World)

tony hipchest
02-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Supposedly not this year...Shumey doesn't have the 400 mil of Ferrari backing him anymore (altough he still is the best driver in the World)

and im willing to bet still the richest ATHELETE in the world. (atleast by $$$$ earned/ yr.) blew away tiger woods and arod 2 years ago