PDA

View Full Version : Getting out of Florence,SC !!!!!!!

3 to be 4
02-24-2006, 08:52 PM
I am so psyched!! The Family is moving to Olathe,Kansas in 2 weeks, a beautiful suburb of Kansas City,MO. Great school system, beautiful homes,15 miles from Arrowhead.

tony hipchest
02-24-2006, 09:02 PM
great! now you can root for a REAL team. lol

good deal. congrats.

3 to be 4
02-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Ive always kind of liked the Chiefs. BTW, Len Dawson was the sports anchor on one of the local affiliates and Kevin Harlon has a sports talk show out there. It should be easy to get tickets for Royals game, so i'll go to more Red Sox games than i ever could living in Boston!

tony hipchest
02-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Ive always kind of liked the Chiefs. BTW, Len Dawson was the sports anchor on one of the local affiliates and Kevin Harlon has a sports talk show out there. It should be easy to get tickets for Royals game, so i'll go to more Red Sox games than i ever could living in Boston! too bad. for the 1st time in many years the cheifs actually travel to pittsburgh for next years matchup with the steelers.

melroseplace
02-25-2006, 08:49 AM
sounds like you're excited about the move so I'm happy for you :smile:

3 to be 4
02-28-2006, 08:14 PM
thank you, thank you.

since we've announced we are leaving all the nuts are coming out of the woodwork. My wife has a coworker who stopped taking her meds and his blubbering all day at work. My chiropractor who helped me early on my christianity anounced to me that the "Holy Spirit told her that that this move wasnt God will" Cuckooooo!!! Cuckoooooo!!!!
get me out of this crazy town!!!!!!

dont know what i'll miss the most, waiting for 45 minutes at every drive-thru in town because the workers are dumb as dirt, or being hounded for tithe money from every church in town.

Hawk Believer
02-28-2006, 08:18 PM
My chiropractor who helped me early on my christianity anounced to me that the "Holy Spirit told her that that this move wasnt God will" Cuckooooo!!! Cuckoooooo!!!!
get me out of this crazy town!!!!!!

LOL. Maybe the holy account is concerned about losing a reliable customer.
I guess it reflects well on you and your family that people will miss you. Congrats adn good luck with the move!

Stlrs4Life
02-28-2006, 08:32 PM
LOL, good luck.