PDA

View Full Version : Bodden going under the knife today

MasterOfPuppets
09-03-2010, 10:21 PM
it may be my fault lefty got injured. maybe it was karma's way to wipe the smile off my face , that was still there after they mentioned this during the game... i wasn't happy bodden got hurt , but for some reason patriot misfortunes seem to make me smile ...:noidea:

Patriots cornerback Leigh Bodden went on injured reserve on Tuesday night, and today the road to recovery for the 2011 season begins.

The 28-year-old tweeted early this morning: "Up early in the morning for Surgery Hungry as hełł I couldn't eat after midnight.... I knew I should have set the alarm and ate at 11:50."

Which is to say today is the day he's going into get his torn rotator cuff repaired. Most timelines for this type of injury would have Bodden able to return in time for the offseason program (if the players aren't locked out) next March.

If there is one silver lining for Bodden, it's that he was financially rewarded this offseason, after playing the 2009 season on a one-year deal.

Shea
09-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Hate to see anyone get seriously hurt but when it happens to the Pats it makes me smile too.

Injuries are going to happen - better them than anyone else.

BigRick
09-03-2010, 11:35 PM
I also hate to see anyone seriously hurt. But why couldn't it have been Brady?