PDA

View Full Version : Heres a shocker.....

DIESELMAN
02-24-2006, 10:51 PM
New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said there are some things that need to get worked on with WR Plaxico Burress' attitude. Burress missed the final team meeting, which disappointed Coughlin. Coughlin has not yet talked with Burress about the meeting....No way!! I am so glad we got rid of his lazy ass!!!!!

bigbensrose
02-24-2006, 11:05 PM
lol I think he's acting out. Must be tough to only be 1 year removed from a Super Bowl ring. Not to mention the fact that it was his own T.O likeness that removed him. Sorry Plax...learn a little humility. GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

Suitanim
02-25-2006, 07:49 AM
SHOCKING!

melroseplace
02-25-2006, 08:46 AM
wow, who would've expected such behavior from Plax? :rolleyes:

83-Steelers-43
02-25-2006, 09:29 AM
I wonder if he's going to label Coughlin a racist?

Ambridge
02-25-2006, 10:43 AM
I'd like to see Coughlin go "Hard-Ass"(which he's known for) on Burress and let him know he's not the tail that wags the dog.
I think that's the problem with Burress is that no one has made him accountable for his actions and has stung his ass with a good punishment.

melroseplace
02-25-2006, 11:13 AM
I think that's the problem with Burress is that no one has made him accountable for his actions and has stung his ass with a good punishment.

he needs a time out to think about what he's done :blurp: haha no I'm just kidding, I agree with you. but some of these grown men act like big babies sometimes...

clevestinks
02-25-2006, 01:54 PM
Oh well, we got a ring.
They got an ass!

RoethlisBURGHer
02-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Just what they deserve,two prima donna crybabies in Elisha and Plexiglass.

Milkman
02-25-2006, 05:06 PM
This reminds me of the summer of 2003.

My youngest brother, my son, and I went to Latrobe for training camp. The only Steeler to not stop to sign any autographs at all was.....you guessed it, Plexiglass. He had this attitude that seemed that he thought he was too good to stop and take time out with the fans that support him.

I haven't liked the guy since and can't say that I wish him well at all.

WWIIOwheelz
02-25-2006, 05:17 PM
When I heard he was going to the Giants, I kinda chuckled to myself. :) Coughlin was just what the doctor ordered for him. Heh!

I hope his cell phone went off a time or two during a meeting.