PDA

View Full Version : anyone planning on going to the New Orleans game?

Mags87
09-04-2010, 02:16 PM
i think im going to attend the Saints game on Halloween. i want to sit in a section that has some Steelers fans for obvious reasons. is there a website that arranges things like this?

Travel Junkie
09-13-2010, 05:25 PM
We are going. There are a bunch of people going but very little organized. WDVE and The X are hosting a weekend trip to New Orleans over Halloween for Voodoo Music Fest. I also recently discovered a group called Steel City Crusade who are also hosting a trip for the game. We booked our flights and hotel room on our own but we are definitely looking to meet up with other fans that weekend!

SteelerEmpire
09-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Thinking about going but will not know for sure until like 1 wk before the game... Would be cool to know what hotel the team is staying in to get autographs...

Set-Man
09-13-2010, 09:53 PM
I live in New orleans and would have been there for sure but I will be out of town for a meeting. I'm so pissed!! Brees will probably tear up the Steelers secondary/ Zone defense. Hopefully not, though.

I went to a Hornets game last year and met Lamar Woodley who was there for some fundraiser. He was cool and was surprised somebody recognized him. I could not believe how big his upper arms and legs were! No wonder he drives lineman back so far. Hopefully he stays a Steeler.